Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

(though no Silver Spoon - I feel only sort of bad for the shippers)

I don't mind that she wasn't in the episode (as DT's assistant or anythying), because Silver Spoon already proved to be better than DT in Family Appreciation Day when she clapped at Granny Smith's story.Then again, the fanfic Moving On - Silver Spoon's Story, which was released before Family Appreciation Day already warmed me to her personality. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Guys....hasbro is pulling the plugOr it could be an April fools joke but hasbro is shutting down the third season because of the [please do not discuss this here. - Hahli Husky]However this sounds like an April fools but if hasbro said it....bronies might die out........

Edited by Hahli Husky

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Guys....hasbro is pulling the plugOr it could be an April fools joke but hasbro is shutting down the third season because of the (removed -HH)However this sounds like an April fools but if hasbro said it....bronies might die out........

Most likely an April Fools' day prank. I've seen that in any Hasbro related news. Besides the Brony is very (very x 10^6) big even if the show ended the Brony community would live on.I just realized I need to post in this topic way more. Anyone seen BS01? Derpy is now a contributor. Who's your favorite background pony/ponies (other than Derpy because we all love her)? I have a lot but I think Cloudchaser, Flitter, and Thunderlane (Mohawk pony rules) have stolen my heart. Edited by Hahli Husky

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Lyra, Bon Bon, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, DJ TImelord Doctor Whooves, Screwloose...I could go on.As for non-ponies, Little Strongheart and Chief Thunderhooves are some of my faves.Also, Rainbow Dash drawing.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Whee is pinkie when I need her?!? Today is my birthday!!!!! Woot!!!!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Guys....hasbro is pulling the plugOr it could be an April fools joke but hasbro is shutting down the third season because of the (removed -HH)However this sounds like an April fools but if hasbro said it....bronies might die out........

Most likely an April Fools' day prank. I've seen that in any Hasbro related news. Besides the Brony is very (very x 10^6) big even if the show ended the Brony community would live on.I just realized I need to post in this topic way more. Anyone seen BS01? Derpy is now a contributor. Who's your favorite background pony/ponies (other than Derpy because we all love her)? I have a lot but I think Cloudchaser, Flitter, and Thunderlane (Mohawk pony rules) have stolen my heart.
Probably Lyra. Cloud Chaser seems pretty cool though too.-Skar

Lyra, Berry PunchBtw Tara Strong is best human

Okay, new episode had some fun bits (the expert Giligan cuts, Big Mac's speech, and "I HAVE A PROBLEM" come to mind), even if it was mostly predictable, but I liked that they acknowledged that the people reading the gossip columns share responsibility.

Edited by Trypanophobia
doctor-who-premier.jpg

You guys.I bought Twilight and Rarity brushies.wat

brushie brushie brushie

f9Qcky7.png

Okay, new episode had some fun bits (the expert Giligan cuts, Big Mac's speech, and "I HAVE A PROBLEM" come to mind), even if it was mostly predictable, but I liked that they acknowledged that the people reading the gossip columns share responsibility.

I felt the inclusion of Diamond Tiara as editor helped to cut down on the predictability. The episode summary sounded like another "Cutie Mark Crusaders make a mistake and learn their lesson" episode. And while there hasn't yet been a CMC episode I haven't liked, this one differed from the formula in that even when the CMC had learned their lesson they were unable to quit outright due to Diamond Tiara's blackmail. It meant that rather than just promising never to make the same mistake again they had to publicly apologize and atone for their mistakes.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Who votes for either pinkie or rd or Derpy to be in the next super smash bros or any other fighting game?

I guess it was too much to hope for season two being put up on Netflix before it was even finished airing. It'll probably be available some time when season three is airing, at the latest.Honestly, I doubt that it would have been put on Netflix without the brony phenomenon.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Favorite background pony huh. I'd have to say Lyra is probably my favorite, and then in close 2nd comes Derpy. Oh yea, and the new episode, I liked it a lot. I really enjoyed the opening with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle doing everything under the sun with the newspaper. The only thing I didn't like was how all of the older ponies treated them that incredibly harshly. I would understand being mad, but the way they treated the CMC was just cruel.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

The only thing I didn't like was how all of the older ponies treated them that incredibly harshly. I would understand being mad, but the way they treated the CMC was just cruel.

I disagree. They were spreading lies and publishing personal stories they had no permission to print. If an anonymous person published degrading stories about you in your local paper, wouldn't you be upset? And what if that person was a supposed friend or family member? Maybe you're a nicer guy than I am, but I know I'd be giving them the silent treatment for a while.
BZPRPG

So while we are talking about whose a brony, any confirmation of Egoraptor being a brony? He voiced rarity in the hotdiggitydemon videos, and it has been an argument for a while on the INTAHNET.

Yay, MLP on Netflix!...My country doesn't have Netflix. :(

f9Qcky7.png