First Hero Factory Set?

Daiker

Um... dang, I forgot my first HF set... Well, I got four of Von Nebula's henchmen at once... so I think it was Meltdown, but I'm not sure. Then for 2.0... I can't remember that either. I think it was Jetbug, maybe? 3.0 was... Fangz? Wow, I'm bad at this game. Xp

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

My first (and possible the only one I will own) Hero Factory set was Stormer 2.0. I was shocked at how sturdy these sets are: Stormer 2.0 can hold Tahu Mata straight off the ground with one arm without the arm tilting.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

First one was XPlode of the 1.0 series, Evo 2.0 of the 2.0 series, and Witch Doctor of the 3.0 series respectively. I was pleased with nearly all of the 1.0 sets, but didn't get enthralled into the line until the new building system was introduced. Now I follow it with rapt attention, just as I did with BIONICLE. Feels good. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

My first 1.0 set was Mark Surge. First 2.0 sets were Evo 2.0 and Jetbug, I think. Then my first 3.0 sets were Furno 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Raw Jaw, Fangz, and Scorpio all at once. :P

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Well, My very first sets were Meltdown and Xplode (bought them at the same time), For 2.0 sets, the first ones I got were Jetbug and Nitroblast, and then I bought Raw-Jaw and Waspix first for the 3.0s. As you can tell, I like the villains. And I finally get to make my 100th post. The forums went down right after I made post number 99.

The+Edge-Banderbear.jpg bug_animated.gifStarhawk-PlayStation-3-b-300x300.jpg

"Wuh?"

I first got Stringer 1.0, but what I actually called my first Hero Factory set was actually a combination of Furno 2.0 and Evo 2.0 because I skipped the basic instructions included with them. -Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

My first and only HF set thus far is Jimi Stringer (1.0). Unless HF gets an undead theme or more usable black helmets, that's how it's gonna stay.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Well, I got Raw-Jaw, Rocka 3.0, Rocka XL, Scorpio, Witch Doctor, Fangz, Waspix, Von Nebula, the Furno Bike, and Bulk & Vapour all at about the same time, so I guess that's gotta be my answer. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

First 1.0: Preston Stormer and Jimi Stringer togetherFirst 2.0: Nex and Evo. They make great buddies.I missed out on the 3.0's, soBreakout: Toxic Reapa. Nyeh. I'll probably try to get Rocka and Black Phantom together next.

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!