Most Noobish Thing You Feel You've Done?

Jinkmeister

• [*]First story was a songfic, which was absolutely terrible.[*]Started discussing politics in my blog, which I got in trouble for in the end, although I still believe that I was not the only person to blame in that blog entry; others who viewed the entry might see what I mean. Not as much noobish (as it was a few months ago) as it was more leaning towards moronic, not immature.[*]Arguing with staff, which, again, not noobish, and not immature either, but simply trying to defend my opinion and actually trying to end the argument, but alas, the staff member continued to argue, even though I had said that I wanted to close the discussion and move on.[*]Any thing I did in my first year on the site. After that, I started becoming more mature about things, but I was your basic noob in my first year. :P

Yeah, a slightly long list (Seems like it, anyway), but then again, everybody has a list of noobish things they've done in the past.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Either my recent blog entry (I know I'm losing proto over that) or my old complaints about Australia NEVER getting Lesovikk and not getting Toa Ignika until 9 long months after America.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Ohhhh, that reminds me of my political encounters with various staff members...those never end well. It may have been where one of my proto drops came from, but I'm not sure. :P

I was happy that I didn't lose proto, more or less feeling luckier than happy. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Anything that I did prior to late 2008. The farther back, the more noobish my history becomes ...Probably my early comedy Ask Hapori Tohu was the most noobish thing I've ever done. I had a bit of déjà vu when I saw a comedy with the same name listed as one of the recent topics a few days ago, and I barely avoided horrible flashbacks. Basically, think of the most ridiculous, inane, and cliché piece of BZPower fiction ever to be posted at any time, and you pretty much have the ridiculous amalgamation of lameness that was Ask Hapori Tohu.I also recall that I was incredibly noobish in all of my early comedies - I think I made three or four, and I never ended up going beyond a few chapters in each one. I do distinctly remember Lewa0111 guest starring in Ask Hapori Tohu, and that I guest starred in Ballom's most-likely-equally-noobish comedy of the same era, entitled The Makuta Show or something to that ilk. Those are the only two members from that noobish era that are still around today.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Everything I did during my first two years in this site (Hint: I lost something like 4 Proto Points over a period of six-eight months or something? I sucked a lot) and a lot of things after that, too.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Uh, probably creating a topic in COT regarding breakfast. I mean, what the hey was I thinking? I honestly couldn't have cared less about what BZPers ate for breakfast :PI also tried to host some voting for a contest on my blog here. Yeah, that didn't really work out :|-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

I spent a year or so on another Lego-related forum before I came to BZP, so I got all my noobishness purged over there. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I spent a year or so on another Lego-related forum before I came to BZP, so I got all my noobishness purged over there. :P

I remember there being a few Lego and Bionicle forums that were doing well for themselves back when I first found BZP. Most of those other forums are really inactive now though.-Ced

I'd have to say for me, it's posting most of my early comedies. Along with every post in my first two years.

Exactly that, of all the comedies I had on the archive, only one made me laugh, and the others all made me feel ashamed. Considering remaking and adapting the funny one though...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

A lot of my early posts. And I got suspended before because I wasn't sure if my topic posted on the old forums and accidentally ended up posting multiples of that topic.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Entering the Art portion of the Certavus contest a while back.That was single-handedly the worst art anyone has put on these forums. Ever.

It can't be that bad.....*finds the picture u were talking about* MATA NUI wow that is bad!(No offence)The most noobish thing I have ever done ....hmmmm......well uhhh I have done nothing noobish *looks at PM list starts looking at all the pms about violating a rule from the staff* Yup nothing noobish here............... Just about all of my post r probably extremely noobish.

:kaukau: I answered a question that was already answered multiple times, even while acknowledging that I wasn't contributing anything. Watashi Wa warned me that if I did something stupid again, that I would end up with a hole in my proto. I was really afraid of Watashi Wa for a while. Of course, that was a while ago, when I was only a few months old, so it's something I sort of look back on and laugh about.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Entering the Art portion of the Certavus contest a while back.That was single-handedly the worst art anyone has put on these forums. Ever.

It can't be that bad.....*finds the picture u were talking about* MATA NUI wow that is bad!(No offence)The most noobish thing I have ever done ....hmmmm......well uhhh I have done nothing noobish *looks at PM list starts looking at all the pms about violating a rule from the staff* Yup nothing noobish here............... Just about all of my post r probably extremely noobish.
Glancing at your profile's start date, your "noobish" grace period hasn't ended yet, so your mishaps will be forgiven/forgotten with time. Y'know...unless you do something seriously crazy.-Ced

A great deal of my posts in the month after I joined were noobish, but I generally improved after that.Oh, and then there was that topic…It was in COT. It was called "Pillows", and I asked people whether they fluffed their pillows. Quite a few people answered.Does anyone else remember this?

When I had first joined I had no idea how to create a signature. Since everyone had the cool little rectangles, I wanted one too, so what I though was that BZP automatically created a sig by just putting it in the sig field. Well, I sure did get a few PMs after making my sig this :P

doom4revalt.png

My first comedy. Oh, the spirits my first comedy. I feel that's what made me lose popularity around here. Because it was just so bad. And then it got worse when I feared offending someone and instead just airlifted my jokes from whatever I could find on the internet. No, I don't want to remember those days. They are gone. I am serious epic writer now. No more comedies.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

:kaukau: Holy cow, that's big, Daiker! Although I definitely recall someone having a banner that large at one point. And it was during a debate topic, during which they posted quite frequently so I had to constantly scroll through it! I never really liked it when BZP changed its banner policies, and not so long afterword I ended up changing my forum settings so that I didn't have to see signatures. All the scrolling just made me sick.Anyway, that one noobish mistake I made in my last post is pretty weird in hindsight because nowadays I'm obsessed with making original points that no one else would have even thought of. My character had pretty much flip-flopped. That was, of course, back when I was obsessed with being the top poster every day.That actually reminds me of another situation on one of those old "How Well Known Are You" topics. ACTOP rated me as a 1/5 and I threw a little temper-tantrum. The next poster thought I was such a prat. He was 100% correct, of course :P .Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Stil can't beat my very first PM, which was already noobish gushing about an avatar. That I sent to the wrong person.Most of my early posts in BBC were also very content-lacking reviews of MOCs and rife with number ratings. Oh how I wish I could change that.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

:kaukau: Alright, I guess I'm no longer ranting about the most noobish think I've ever done now so much as just reminiscing about the noobish things I've done in general now, but Electrick Turahk just reminded me of when I used to write reviews of MOCs in BBC. They used to be pretty critical and assumed certain qualities were important and others weren't.Then I gave...A number rating. Acutally, several number ratings, based upon various different traits, but eventually I saw the error in my ways. And someone else once gave me an angry PM telling me how mean I was because they read my ratings wrong (for me, 5/10 meant "average in comparison to what one can expect from BZPower's competent MOCer base", which meant that a lot of people fell below 5/10).Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Well, let's see...There was my comic series when I was a rookie member (the horror). Oh man, anyone remember Cee chat? My word, the way I carried myself back then was shocking. XD Then there was my first ever epic on BZPower (which was horrible. It was called Tale of the Naroha. I remember once a member actually gave me feedback (but not in the review topic) and so I got mad and made a big fuss about it. >< Yeah... Time heals all wounds and can make people less moronic by comparison... lol). Then there was the "Bad luck green" topic I made way back in 2005 (Web of Shadows had recently come out) and I pointed out how the green characters seem to fail more than the other colors, which of course I disagree with now. Hindsight; go figure. Oh, that topic was actually selected by the staff as an example of what not to post. XDD I was so embarrassed when that happened. ^^Then I once had a very interesting dream about Bionicle and Greg and I posted a synopsis of it once (as I didn't see any other dream topics around trololololol) and thus it was locked around two seconds after it was posted. XDReally, if you went into the archives and found my old account, then looked at the early posts, you'll find things I'm not exactly proud of from my youth.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing