Picture Of Yourself Topic!

Here's a picture of me at the LEGO USA Headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut. No, I didn't shrink; these are just very large LEGO bricks.396137_311195455570682_100000406904164_991447_257179378_n.jpgEDIT: Please ignore my messed up hair and weird facial expression. It was very windy that day. :P

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

10 minute break in college. I seized the oppitunity >=Di_say.pngMe with one of my sexy female film project collegues. But which one is sexier.......? =Obzp_pic_2.png"Jack, draw me like one of your French girls!"draw_me_like_one_of_your_french_girls.png

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

7379366672_23e17dd857_z.jpgI'm on the left, not the best picture of me but i love that shirtAnd please no excessive comments about my girlPicture was taken on last day of physics. Ill miss that class-.- Edited by VBBN

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Zar, since we made a deal. ^^ice-cream-date.pngI dare you to tell me that he is not the most adorable thing on the face of the planet. I dare you.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

And are those bells around the middle guy's neck?And who are the other two?
Goggles, Kakaru, Swert, and me. Edited by Sisen

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

whatislovebzp.gifYeah, this is kind of like from nearly a month ago.Hint: I'm the guy who's not wearing a brick badge.
So which one are you? I don't know what a brick badge looks like.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Shall I post in here or not... ah well, I shall. xDUntil I find a better pic of me where I don't pull my usual WTH-face at the camera, enjoy this one. And yeees, I certainly blocked out my face at purpose... (wait, you might have seen this one in the old topic already... ah weeeeeell xD)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Shall I post in here or not... ah well, I shall. xDUntil I find a better pic of me where I don't pull my usual WTH-face at the camera, enjoy this one. And yeees, I certainly blocked out my face at purpose... (wait, you might have seen this one in the old topic already... ah weeeeeell xD)
I think I saw you in the old topic. Your hair is amazing! :fonz:

IetTsFQ.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is me. Fist under the chin, classic. http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww7/flexhero/KennyGreencopy.jpgand another pic, since my hair is shorter now. From my Senior Prom, and yes my ex did have purpleish hair lol, and yeah she's an inch taller then me, but her heels added like an inch or two. http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww7/flexhero/Prome.jpg

my_18th.pngMe with a couple of my friends on my 18th ^.^On the right is my foul-humoured Punk friend, in the middle is professional photographer and 3D animator friend, and on the right is me pulling the worst face at the worst time XP

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

ME! !!!I like reese's cups!!
Not even lying, when I saw this pic, I was wearing my hershey kiss tee shirt. It's like it was meant to be!!
Taken about a week ago.I really don't like the flash and the fact I needed to use a mirror. <_<The shirt I do like, though. I need more excuses to wear it.-Inferna
Your house! It looks so color coordinated, I love it! Plus, plus, plus the excuse to wear awesome shirts more often is that you like knowing you have the awesomest shirt in the room. =DAnywhoo, I've been attempting photobombs all summer, I finally got one that I'm proud of, I thought I'd share. :biggrin: Tehehehe, I'm the weird one in the background. Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I am surprised that no one has commented on my epic sundae of awesomeness with words of admiration, jealousy, or hate. :PAh well, I guess I'll comment on other people's stuff.

You've got some cool hair there. Unlike mine.
ME! !!!I like reese's cups!!
Look, I like a good reese's cup, but I would never wear a shirt advertising it.
Me wearing a fedora and trying (but failing) to look coolI should note this was taken a year or two ago.
You did your best.
Taken about a week ago.I really don't like the flash and the fact I needed to use a mirror. <_<The shirt I do like, though. I need more excuses to wear it.-Inferna
That is indeed a nice shirt. Same goes for your room, it's pretty well organized, it seems.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...