IC: DarkfangHe pressed his shotgun over one of his pointy elf like ears. His swipe had missed; it seemed his opponent was ready for every attack. “I have sticky feet.” He said taking a step forward, his balanced reduced but his feet keeping him planted on the ground. A second later he had teleported above Elijah, his tail lashing out as he tried to wrap it around Elijah’s neck as he tried to kick off of Elijah’s head, his tail unwrapping from his neck of the hits landed.IC: FeralJohn looked up at Liliana with surprise written over his face. “Me too what?” he asked her, confused. His head hurt from all of this… all of these faces in his head… As he looked at her he saw a flash of a young blonde girl with bright blue eyes staring at him, her hair bright from the sunlight. John flinched, what was going on?IC: NPC Enforcer gruntsThe grunts began to tail Lexi, about five running behind her down the alleyway. “Kill the unregistered mutant!” one yelled. “Her powers match the murderer of Crossfire!” another said. They shifted their hands into shotguns and then rifles of guns and opened fire.

IC: Icitine"You know exactly what." She said, her blue eyes flashing at him. "You..You're seeing things in your mind, right? Like memories.." As she said this, a strange picture of a young boy with messy black hair and bright blue eyes flashed by. As the memory flooded her mind she held her head in slight pain, as if the memory was piercing her very brain itself.

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)"Ya'll just don't give up, do you?" armor back on, Lexie jumped to the side, some of the shots missing, and then she launched her whipfist at the Nano-techs, aiming for the one in the middle of the group, aiming for his chest, trying to use him ias a meat shield, and to consume him. She was still hungry, as her feeding had been cut short.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Adrian dashed and dove backwards hard, intentionally smashing through the already weakened wall behind him to avoid the sheets of metal. Rolling to his feet, Adrian grabbed his own sheet of metal, and chucked it through the hole at Unbreakable, the chunk spinning like a giant impromptu shuriken.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Krystal - Institute -Shadow's fist hit Krystal right in the gut, it hurt a lot, but it only made Krystal angry. She quickly landed on all fours and turned around to face Shadow quickly, her ears pinned all the way back, she let out a low growl, her teeth bared. She then charged at Shadow, getting up on two legs so she could swipe at her with her claws with a wild and quite rapid vigor. Her each swipe was going so quickly it was hard to make them out, they were almost blurred together, but they weren't aimed at any particular part of Shadow, mostly just at her center, they were random and unpredictable.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShadowAs fast as her attacks were, Shadow's blocks were just as fast. She blocked each attack at the wrist, preventing the claws from reaching her. Her fist shot forward, aimed at Krystal's jaw. "Why do you fight for them?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal ducked under the fist before leaping backward a good 10 feet. She panted loudly...still growling lowly. It was becoming difficult for to keep her animalistic rage in check, but she managed to respond to Shadow's question. "I don't...have a choice!" She said, though it was mixed with a growl as she sprung at Shadow again, this time planting her back again the floor and suddenly sweeping at Shadow's legs with her massive wolf feet, she may of been a freakish wolf thing...but she hadn't forgotten her skills as a melee combat.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

OOC: I forgot to explain this in my last post, Will had stayed with the helicopter on the way down so they wouldn't see him just the helicopter falling.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: ShadowShadow took advantage of her heightened abilities to jump up, evading the attempt to sweep her legs out from under her. "They made me what I am! They are monsters!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Derrick was silent as he stood still. As much as he was glad to have been rescued, he wished it wasn't in the manner that it had. He hated the knowledge that the next time he saw Krystal she would be an enemy... if he wasn't turned into a Weapon-X slave or dead by then. Shockbolt looked towards the door knowing that he should try to and save who he could.He honestly didn't feel like fighting, lest the chance he went up against Krystal. He aslo didn't want to throw away what she had given him so recklessly, plus he was still not completely free from the drugs effects. He decided to wait a few minutes and try to get the feelings of tiredness out of his system before he tried to do anything.Jack at the moment was going around looking at fallen Weapon-X agents, salvaging what he could off them. Mostly what he looking for was ID, weapons and ammo. He managed to find a sort of rifle with tranq-bullets that he found well enough to his liking. He also used the opportunity to fix any error he noticed in his outwardly disguise.This will help in the heat of battle... but little else.. yet.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: FeralHe nodded, “Your seeing them too?” he said his eyes wide. He felt like a little kid again… trapped within his own mind. What was real and what was fake?IC: NPC Enforcer GruntsThe whip-fist latched around one of the grunts, pulling him towards Lexie, at the same time he continued to shoot at her as the others did as well. He was then used as a meat-shield as he drew closer the others’ bullets hitting him and piercing his armor, killing him.IC: QuicksilverPietro accepted the meal. “Thank you.” He said as he began to eat it.IC: NPC UnbreakableUnbreakable stumbled forward as the metal bounced off his chest, cutting through his Weapon-X suit and scratching his skin. “I’m about fed up with you!” he roared as he charged forward trying to slam his head into Adrian’s.OOC: K

IC: Adrian sidestepped, relying more on instinct than planning at this point. If Unbreakable could hurt him now, there wasn't much time for thinking. Always time for quick retorts, though. His fist lashed out twice to try and punch Unbreakable's exposed jaw. "Doesn't seem like you're doing much about it though!" Adrian chuckled. The mutant was playing a dangerous game, antagonizing Unbreakable like this. But again. Not really thinking.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)Lexie consumed the dead Enforcer, and decide to take the armor as well. It molded to her body, giving her yet another layer of protection, but didn't go around her arms, so she could still consume people. "This feels nice." Leixe also forced out any trackers on the armor, so they wouldn't know the location of the new base when she got back.

War...war never changes.

IC: Alec's arm switched to its blaster mode and he took a shot at the ceiling. Already weakened by the fiery attacks of Scorcher, a section of it collapsed on top of the metal-toothed mutant. If he was tough enough to survive being electrocuted he was tough enough to survive that. He'd just be out the way for now. And with John dealing with some internal conflict, that was all the immediate threats dealt with."Looks like we're the only escapees," he said to the others in the garage, "Everyone, hop into one of the big jeeps. I'll go out on a motorbike and draw their fire, use my distraction to get out of here."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Witch had crawled her way to the end of the ceiling where there would be a service elevator. She slid out of the ceiling and popped into it. With any luck....Her luck held and she was able to get into the basement.She ran into the armory.She got out a rifle. She didn't know how to use those things, but she knew how to point with it and push the trigger. Stuffing as many cartridges as she could, she ran upstairs to the lobby and sticking to the shadows, made her way unnoticed to the garage.She didn't know how to drive a car or use a motorbike, but she could ride a bicycle and a motorcycle should be easy, right?She opened the door and found everyone about to run off. "Oh, crud."

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: ShadowShadow was tackled to the ground, landing with a thud. A sharp intake of breath marked the wave of pain that coursed from the injuries on her torso. She looked up at Krystal wit what could almost be called pity. "I've been in that place. Death might be preferable to what they will put you through."Her arms shuddered, but not with fear. She gripped Krystal's wrists, and started pushing up with all of her strength. "But I can't go back." SLowly but surely, Krystal was being pushed back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Scott: Wander)"Got it. Everyone, pile in. Lets get out of here." Scott hen walked away from John, went over to a Jeep, hotwired it in seconds, and got it ready. "Lets go."

War...war never changes.

IC-Elijah:The tail caught on to Elijah, but he managed to twist himself about still so as to avoid Darkfang's kicks-or, rather, to just throw Darkfang's kicks off to either side, due to their being connected now. Darkfang landed, pulling Elijah down, choking the teacher as he clawed at the tail at his neck.Looks like it might just be time for drastic measures, he thought to himself, though he rolled his eyes at the thought. Half a second later at Darkfang would notice the vibrations increase tenfold-as well as spreading out into the rest of his skull and everything inside it-something that could quite possibly be lethal in any number of ways. That done, he also modulated the vibration slightly, to recreate his voice, via thought, in Darkfang's head."I recommend you surrender," he told the other mutant in his head. "Because, if I die, my powers are going to go out of control in your head. And if I don't die, but you don't release me, that just means you died first. Finally, though, it could be that the both of us don't die. Mainly, your surrendering and releasing me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Jaws, Phillips twins, ZackJaws jumped back, avoiding both attack, then lunged forward and raised the motorcycle above his head. With a scream of pure rage, he...Stopped. What was going on? Why had John and Liliana stopped fighting?He placed the vehicle back on the ground."Uuhh...guys?""Jordan! Above!" Julia yelped. An instant before the attacker came down upon them, his gravity was reversed to the point where he became pinned to the ceiling. Zack looked up and fired a vision blast.

67tlbk.png

IC: (Sam: Assassin)Sam crossed his arms, trying to use his blade bracer to block the laser blast. it worked for the most part. he was singed a bit in his chest, but was fine other wise. Sam was able to move quickly along the wall, leaving the gravity field, and activating his powers, becoming invisible to all.

War...war never changes.

IC: Krystal - Institute -"You may....be right about that..." Krystal said with a strained voice, Shadow seemed to be surprisingly strong. "But...that doesn't mean...I gonna just roll over and die..." Suddenly Krystal jerked upwards with all her might, using the fact that Shadow was pushing with all her might against her, trying to yank Shadow up and over her head.

OOC: I'm waiting on a response from Eyru and the fight to end. Might I suggest that some of the armored Weapon X trucks that have captured mutants begin to leave? Because they don't do much for the defenses, and the other mutants could break some free.IC: Tali shifted, her hair falling over her face.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Shadow"And I am not going back to Weapon X."In that instant, the limiters on her physical abilities were completely overwritten. As Krystal pulled up, Shadow shoved off the ground with superhuman strength. Krystal's plane worked, Shadow was pulled off of the ground, and up over her head. But it worked too well. At the apex of her arc, she let go of Krystal's wrists, and she was forced to do the same or else risk breaking her arms.SHe landed on her feet behind Krystal, and lashed out with a vicious kick at the back of Krystal's knee, using the full range of superhuman speed and strength available to her.In her chest, her heart started pounding.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal, even with her enhanced physical abilities, Krystal wasn't fast enough to avoid Shadow's attack, she let out a dog like yelp as her knee was kicked, making her immediately lose her balance, she fell forward on her knees, hard. In defense she lashed how with her right claws, not even looking behind her, she trying to keep Shadow away from her as she turned around and crawled backwards and away from Shadow. Her enhanced ears noticed Shadow's increased heartbeat, and made a note of it.

IC: The Legion clones finally came across Shadow. She was in mid combat with one of the newer members of Weapon X. Rather than join in, five clones took up perimeter positions on either side of the hallway and drew their swords. They would step in if Krystal needed help, but the primary point was to prevent Shadow's escape. One clone opened up a line to Colonel Johnson. "Colonel, have encountered the primary target. She's engaging another member of the team. I have the perimeter surrounded, but she's exhibiting physical capability far beyond what intel would suggest. Suggested course of action?"

Name: Joe SmithCodename: Sergeant SmithAge: 100 (he looks around 26)Gender: maleFaction: Weapon-XPower(S): endless resurrection; he comes back to life after dieing and his suit reforms as well. Because he looks like every other soldier no one even knows he is a mutant, (Feel free to auto kill him as he will just come back in a few posts)Appearance: Average height, average size, moustache, he is basically a faceless soldier.Weapons: Kevlar armour, gas mask and HUD, dart machine gun, dart hand gun, tool belt.Skills: nothingPersonality: Basically none, he follows orders and gets killed, but he might develop one in the game.Weakness: A cageBio: He has been a solider for a long time. He is the one who stands next to the main character and gets shot. He is the faceless soldier that gets killed in every battle. He is the one that the king orders to throw himself off a cliff. He is the one who gets killed first in an ambush. He has been in countless battles and gets killed in every one.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC (Angela Dean)Angela looked out the window of the aircraft; the moon had risen, and the night sky was studded with stars."I just don't think there's anything anyone can do to me knowing my name," she said. "If someone wants to hurt me, they can fire a bullet at me and hope I'm too distracted to see it coming."

IC: ShadowShadow danced back, the tips of Krystal's claws barely grazing her arm. She darted forward, her foot flying up to slam into Krystal's gut as she tried to put some distance between them. "I am sorry. But I cannot allow you to win this fight. And you cannot allow yourself to lose.""So I must beat you by force."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal heaved in pain as her gut was slammed by a powerful kick, sending her a few feet back, and into the wall. "Then...let's get this...over with..." Krystal said with a low growl, her feral side starting to take over. She waited for Shadow to make the next move so she could recover from the kick.