What Was Your First Post On Here?

-Blank-

Mine is very embarrassing but this was the first I ever made back August 12th 2006.

"hey dark709 funny storie i like when the Rahkshi get into the hot car and the todders hijack matukas car(wat kinna car did the Rahkshi get into) cant w8 to read part 3 byebye for now rolleyes.gif"

Whatever you post it can't be this bad. Edited by -Knight Rider2000-

I can't remember, but odds are it regarded Toa Lesovikk and the Toa Ignika not selling in Australia. Lesovikk never came to Australia at all, and Toa Ignika wasn't released until AUGUST, and I was clearly ticked off about that! :censored:

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Back on... Jul 20 2007, 06:16 PM

:blink:1 =Does anybody know if the Ignika ever come out as or with a set?I am dying to have it in my collection. 2 =What set do you think it will come with? who's with me on this?

Adorable :P Edited by The Darkest Hunter

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

To my knowledge, the earliest post I could locate was made September 22, 2005, here in GD in response to what I would like to know most about Bionicle.

I would be satisfied just knowing how the whole story ends. I think that would be cool.

Six years later, my stance on spoilers really went in the other direction. :lol: -Ced

My 1st:

Dark709, I just have to say, these are the best comics I have read in years! GREAT JOB! Can I do a fan comic? If so, how? Also can I be a guest star? Please!!!! I think the Greg Fashtey one is the best one! laugh.gif It was funny! lol!Republic Commando Sev

Pretty horrified at how noobish that sounds :P (And I even spelled Greg's name wrong *gasps*). Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

My first post was Chapter 1 of my comedy "The Nuva Inn." The original, mind you. Actually, I recently went back and re-read that chapter (since I decided to remake that comedy) and SHEESH, was that thing horrible! My first non-comedy post was a question in NM Q&A, I believe, though I don't remember exactly. Something about what the Premier Images were for. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

This was it, a Q&A topic:

I was just trying to get onto Completely Off Topic when this happened. What happened was a very small part of the page (the part where you choose the page) came up, but there was a piece of code beside it!!! And the really weird thing was that, it immediately switched over to a Board Message.

My first non-Q&A post was me posting http://www.bzpower.c...opic=252885&hl= , which was a comedy called "The Barraki Start A Hotel" (I can't figure out how to do normal links on this new layout) . Naturally, two chapters in, someone I'd never heard of before accused me of copying his comedy which I'd never read or heard of before. (Fun fact: I got logged out twice while writing this post.) -Heat

Found it:

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]Just so you know, your game doesn't work on Linux under WINE.I don't know if you were trying to keep cross-platform compatibility, so I thought I'd let you know. UltraHau

I posted it in Katkuko's Bionicle Fighter thread, almost 2 years ago :)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Something about a comic. So newbish... :dontgetit: so embarrassing...

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

If I recall correctly, my first post was in the comedies forum, overloaded with emoticons, with me trying to express how much I liked a comedy. I apologise to whoever wrote that comedy. I rarely/never visit comedies now.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I remembered posting a topic in the Library forums, just within the short story forum! It was about one of my stories in progress, but it turned out really good. Then it became a success when the short story forums had awesome people back then. ~Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

I think I had accidentally revived a topic >.<

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

I'm gonna put my first two in. First: [/size]DUDE I LOVE THE MISTIKAbut tahu could do with a bigger shield   Second: I HATE GALI, tahu is ok but i think onua is the best.Kirka is the best makuta, gorast is second best, but beetle ooops bitl is badI'm so embarrassed now. :P

Xbox 360 Gamertag: PetaPanSpartan

I play Halo Reach, Halo 3 and MW3 online.

halo_4.png

Its a little embarassing, but this was me back in 2004. Man, I had bad grammar back then.

i read some where that makuta has different forms of him self

I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

I don't remember, sorry. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

In response to which rank images were the best...

I agree with Konohi Miru' date=' Vs. Kal are the best because of the pics! :blink: [/quote'] I, uh, I really don't know why I had that emoticon there.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

If I remember correctly, my first was a reply to Galigee's Makuta Island epic - fitting, since it was reading that which prompted me to join up in the first place. A very noobish reply, that horribly overused the :smile-whatever-character: emoticons >_< ...And no, I'm not going to go and find the exact quote for you :P

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."