BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

that pelt is my fifth favorite snapback

don't ask me how i made it into a snapback i just did

Point is, request me~! I'm creative, cuddly, and I'm much less of a tool than I act.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Applying as both mentor and applicant. I'm glad to see CRANE finally getting into the air again

oh, that's cute :pKughz, while similar in principal, this isn't quite CRANE. Partly because CRANE never really did anything. This is planned to be a direct and effective way of getting help out, because there are those who want or need it, but don't really know how to get it. CRANE was passive. Reactive.This one is proactive. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@ Snark: That's not really a community-building and encouraging thing to say. Perhaps something more like "well I suppose, but this is why I don't think of it as CRANE."

I would also like to volunteer as a mentor. Helping the new guys is one of my more pertinent interests in this game.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

...Lloyd, first off, there's something called "humor". I try to use it every now and again. :P Hence the presence of a ":p" emoticon. Second of all, nothing said was derogatory. I remember reading about the original CRANE, in fact, I just had a conversation with its creator on this very subject. We both agreed that CRANE was less than effective, for a wide variety of reasons, despite its best intentions. It was a great idea, and one I would have loved to see truly get off the ground. But it didn't.Third, that way of phrasing things? If I ever use it, I give people the right to shoot me. It is far, far too similar to my health teacher's insistence that we use "I" statements, not "you" statements. Actually, that was a debate I later won by citing examples where "you" statements were far more effective. On topic again, I would have thought that it was clear that that statement was my opinion. I mean, really, the only thing it could have been was my opinion, thus rendering the "I think" completely redundant.And, just to make sure that it's clear, this post isn't intended to be derogatory or insulting either. :P

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

General Notice to all players: I have finalized my "trimming" of PCs for this arc. The characters I will keep are: Captain Commander Iraira, Dr. Riaril, and Ishi Polzin.

Mita, Lear, Fraxn Black, Kughii, Krii, and Draeverian Joskiir are shelved permanently. I will be removing their profiles from my post in the Profiles topic. My apologies to anyone interacting with these characters.

EDIT: I am also done with "player politics" and will be streamlining my Skype account as well. Do not take offense if I remove you from the list. I am still available via PM.

Edited by Kughii

Wait a moment - didn't Triaril die or something like that a few months ago? Or am I misremembering? Becauuse there was that thing with Krayzikk angsting or some jazz.

That's what we all thought.

^

k0oyrp.gif

-Tyler

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Alright, Since I'll be possibly doing something interesting soon, here's some questions for the players to respond to:

1.) What's the most interesting Koro and why for THIS WEEK?

2.) What's your favorite character this week and why?

3.) What do you want to see in the RPG over the next week?

1: Le-Wahi. Kumu Isles and all that jazz. Very interesting to read.

2: Joske. Always fun to read.

3: Kini Nui RED WEDDING! (In a way)

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Also, for the group that brought the podcast back after I'd stopped: is that still running?

Yes. It has been delayed due to Murphy's Law and the approach of school, but it is still occurring. We're working on getting the details ironed out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Oh hey look someone decided to send me news!

Mata Nui Daily:

• The Crab-Ridin', They Are A-Changin': The Ussalry has recently obtained unique weapons and defense technology ranging from steam cannon to the Patero launcher, nearly all found exclusively in Onu-Koro. It has changed along with this development by dividing itself into the three regiments of Heavy Cavalry, Light Cavalry, and Special Operations, the three branches headed by Gavarm, Leli, and Noxra Immiti, respectively.

Also while I'm here, if Red Star voyage RP'ers want to send me updates, I can get those online for you real quick (I'm trying to keep up with the game but there's a lot I'm working on right now).

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Does anyone stay dead these days?

Alright, Since I'll be possibly doing something interesting soon, here's some questions for the players to respond to:

1. Ko-koro. Because it's quiet, which means EW is probably cooking up something evil again.

2. (Who's*.) I still have no idea though.

3. A swamp monster.

Tired of being dismissed as a hopeless noob without being given a shot? Want to improve your skills?We can help!(with that bit out of the way)Tyler (Aegon Targaryen) and I decided to make the RPG Mentorship Program.Basically, what will happen is this, if we get off the ground:Applicants: You'll PM me and you'll be assigned to an experienced RPer to learn the written and implied rules, as well as improve your writing skills. They'll be there to answer questions, help you understand what you did wrong if you can't figure it out.Mentors: You'll be paired with an applicant to guide them until they're satisfied with the result. Please be aware of what you're getting into, and that this isn't something you should sign up for and expect to not do anything. It won't be terribly hard, but...If anyone is interested in applying for either of those spots, PM me or post here.This is currently BZPRPG exclusive.Mentors:Aegon TargaryenThe 14th LakefishIskandarA billion kittensLloyd: The White WolfKughiiApplicants:Lt. Obvious- Assigned to Kittens

I would like to sign up as a mentor, please.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Bulik, you do realize EW put an end to the discussion, right? Take it to the blogs or PM please =)

3. A swamp monster.

*Emerges from a bubbling pit* Somebody say my name.

Oh yeah. I am back. Finally out of the clutches of final papers and stuff.

Hooray.

Characters will be reactivated shortly, if they aren't back in the game already.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Riaril came back to life in the 2012 arc. She dug herself out of her grave because no one liked her being there, so I brought her back. XD

2nu6ebm.jpg

and then suddenly zombie.

ah well, she'll probably die again at some point

knowing how quickly you go through characters

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

1. Uh...

2. All of Tyler's Characters.

3. Ancient One surviving.

<3

1. Po-Koro because #TeamJoske #TurntUp

2. Aurelia doing her thing. Great backstory and everyone should really look into it.

3. Hubert disappeared without a trace or a Joske post.

-Tyler

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

1) Ga-Koro. I just really like Ga-Koro and that automatically makes it uber-interesting tah meh.

2) Dorian. I mean, really. That last post was a great one and automatically wins it for me right now.

3) More interaction between Milost and Kuolo. I'm having fun.

If you stop interacting with me, Auron, pain will come your way.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

Been awhile since I posted anything. No, I'm not dead, just been a bit busy.Anyway, if I still count as a noob, I guess a mentor could be interesting. What do you think?:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

1. Onu-Koro. No fear. Forever.

2. Teacher. He'll school you. Also forever.

3. A little less conversation, a little more action, please.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

1.) Po-Koro because it is relevant to my interests. :P

2.) Ishi Polzin. Never stop scheming, ya scoundrel.

3.) The Kini-Nui meeting. It will be many things, but I doubt very much that it will be dull.

:w:

I have a couple of questions, the first two related to a character I might make:1. Can a Matoran have a powerless Anxilia?2. Which Koro has the best detective division?3. Which topic is preparation/planning for the Kini Nui meeting taking place in?4. How soon will it be until it occurs?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

1. Can a Matoran have a powerless Anxilia? N/A2. Which Koro has the best detective division? Currently, there's no comparison between them, insofar as I know.3. Which topic is preparation/planning for the Kini Nui meeting taking place in? As in, between the Akiri? I dunno, probably...Kini-Nui? For the RPing, anyways. Planning would likely be in a blog post - if even they wish to do so - and the preparation has been going through the topics.4. How soon will it be until it occurs? Whenever they decide it should brah.

profiles i guess

2. Which Koro has the best detective division? Currently, there's no comparison between them, insofar as I know.

Actually, Ko-Koro has repeatedly been shown to have an outstanding Detective Division. :)

No, in all seriousness, I must admit that Ta-Koro is the only Koro so far to even been shown to have one, and it appeared to be pretty effective.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------