Bionicle Mafia V: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor

Xaeraz

Oh, dang it. I had no idea this had started already. Uh... do I just jump in and vote, etc.? (If that's the case and I can vote then I vote GSB.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Day Two

The crowd was at it again. Bloodcurdling cries went up from their hoarse throats--they'd been calling for blood since dawn, and now they would have it. Gasoline drenched the wooden platform and all sorts of unneeded bits and bobs of wood were piled high upon it. Tied to a stake was GSB, who'd gone by Songbird in an attempt to escape notice, to no avail. Several of the villagers rushed forward carrying torches, their grins demonic in the red torchlight and fading sun. They thrust the torches into the pyre and it sprang to life as they retreated.

GSB begged and pleaded with the villagers for his life, but to no avail: the villagers watched in avid pleasure as the smoke built and the fire climbed, licking around the victim's feet. From the smoke, his form twisted and grew larger, until it was more than twice as tall as a Matoran and nastily hunchbacked. Its shrieks were like nothing the Matoran knew, but they could hear the pain in its voice. But there would be no one to mourn its passing, as it had no family and its fellow Rahkshi would not miss it.

GSB, Rahkshi, lynched.

Roles have 48 hours to PM me.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

And we set fire

To GSB...

Watched him burn, he was

A Rahkshi...

And nobody cried

As he burned and he died

Screamin' Terry's name...

Uh. Well. That happened.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ya know guys, all I did was avenge the death of Canis. Did you really have to set fire to me?

You may have done something noble, but you're still one of the enemy. And I may be more compassionate not that that matters in Bionicle Mafia but If there's one thing about villages the hunters/makuta/cult visit, it's that they are phenomenally blood-thirsty. And I don't know why I ranted to a dead rahkshi, but whatever.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Ya know guys, all I did was avenge the death of Canis. Did you really have to set fire to me?

You may have done something noble, but you're still one of the enemy. And I may be more compassionate not that that matters in Bionicle Mafia but If there's one thing about villages the hunters/makuta/cult visit, it's that they are phenomenally blood-thirsty. And I don't know why I ranted to a dead rahkshi, but whatever.

This is Mafia. People are normally phenomenally bloodthirsty.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Night Three

Around the coals of the fading fire, a few conscientious villagers were cleaning up. Among them were Taka Nuvia, Pulsate, Progenitus Worldsoul, Xaeraz, Chro, Blade, Lhikevikk, an cool dude, Randy Disher, Wind Elemental, and Takua Dragonstar. The pile still smouldered, but the corpse had been taken away and thrown unceremoniously outside the walls. The groups labored long and hard, far into the night. However, at least they were safe. Rahkshi and Dark Hunters were killers in the shadows, and the fire provided light to ward them off. They were quickly disabused of this notion when a Dark Hunter shoved Taka Nuvia headlong into the pyre, which seized on the opportunity for new fuel and ignited again. At the same time, a Rahkshi grabbed Lhikevikk and wrapped his hands around the Matoran's throat. The group was thrown into chaos, and someone pulled a gun and started shooting, while someone else began shouting for help. The Rahkshi took a bullet and dropped Lhikevikk, spinning to attack the Matoran who shot it. The others took the chance to scatter, and even Lhikevikk got away. When the Rahkshi was done, Xaeraz' corpse lay eviscerated on the ground. Taka Nuvia, Villager, dead. Xaeraz, Dark Hunter, dead. Suspects for Taka Nuvia's murder:Progenitus Worldsoul, whose eyebrows were singed offChro, who has shotBlade, whose hand was singed by the fireTakua Dragonstar, whose feet were burnt from accidentally stepping on hot coals. Suspects for Xaeraz' murder:Pulsate, who had a bullet wound to the shoulderan cool dude, who was singed from the fireWind Elemental, who had a bullet wound to the thighRandy Disher, who had a wound of unknown origin.Voting ends in 48 hours. :w: Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

You do know that iBrow's playing you all along, right? He's been a rahkshi this whole time.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Disher and blade. The evidence is clear on both of them. If you pushed someone onto fire that close, then your hand would be singed. Plus if you have a bullet wound to an unknown area, then you are a major suspect and are the killer.

Are we really going to do this again? Dead people voting?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Voting for... hmm. I dunno whether Blade or Takua Dragonstar would be the guilty one, honestly. I'll hold off voting for this one while I deliberate.

Gonna vote Randy Disher for the death of Xaeraz, however. A bullet wound to an unknown area is more suspicious to me than knowing where the bullet landed.