• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
4453 replies to this topic

#4441 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 21-October 11
  • 4,206 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 03:34 PM

IC: Alfon

Though I stood unflinching, smile unwavering, I was crying on the inside.

Was this what it felt like to be a masochist? 

"The pleasure is mine."

Fingers throbbing in agony, I would have been more than content to let go if I wasn't so...eager to play. I mean, it only felt appropriate to exchange a slightly more than numbing jolt before our hands parted ways.  

"If you'll follow me." I cooed, striding past her. While I waited for her to close the gates, I studied the village.

"So what brings you here, Vya?"

Edited by TX Wade, Jan 24 2015 - 03:35 PM.

#4442 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 3,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 04:10 PM

IC: Vyartha / Pala-Koro Gates

Oh I will burn you alive, Alfon.

The muscles of my arm were taught as excess electricity raced along tendons and ligaments, with only my sheer force of will keeping the extremity from flailing about in a wild and undignified manner. Harsh breath came through clenched teeth and my eyes smouldered in their sockets as I closed the village gates.

One, two, three, four....

It wasn't until another six seconds passed that I turned around to face Alfon.

"I'd heard about it from a friend, Alf," I replied, striding up to him, a smirk playing on my features. "Thought I'd check it out while I was in the neighbourhood."

-Void

#4443 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members

• 21-October 11
  • 4,206 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 06:24 PM

Pala-Koro hadn't changed much since I'd left, the only notable difference being that someone did a good clean-up job. Not as pretty as it was back in the day, but I was impressed and made a mental note to thank whoever was still taking care of the place.

"Mhmm." I said absently, wondering if I'd see any familiar faces. "And what do you do for a living?"

I'd started walking with Vyartha in tow, feeling at home yet slightly out of place. It wasn't so long ago that I was just another ordinary guy fighting for the ILS and here I was, now an officer of one of Le-Koro's specialized military units.

I figured I'd let that detail slide for now.

#4444 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Cloak of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 7,857 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 08:06 PM

OOC:

THE

MAN

IS

BACK

<3

IC: Kythera

Alfon's rather characteristic smooth walk was interrupted somewhat abruptly as a slightly singed vortixx planted herself in front of his directionless destination.  The left power portion of her normally light-grey armor was streaked just slightly off-colour, as if she had gotten just a little too close to a firecracker that exploded at her feet or something I don't know maybe that happened it really could have wouldn't that just be horrible if it didn't don't you think?

Yes that would have been just terrible.

Oh.

So.

Unfortunate.

"Hello Alfon."

No her ice-blue eyes were not firing off beams of pure cold at and/or in his general direction.

Nope.

cerberus.png

#4445 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members

• 21-October 11
  • 4,206 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 08:26 PM

Know that nervous snicker you make when you're in deep ##### yet you can't stop 'cause it's freaking hilarious

Yeah, wasn't doing that at all.

"Hi Kythera," I said, not giggling like crazy. "Smoking as ever, I see."

It's not like I was cowering behind Vyartha either. No sir, I was going to tackle this woman head on and emerge unscathed.

Well, that's how I saw it anyways.

"Pffffft."

Edited by TX Wade, Jan 24 2015 - 08:27 PM.

#4446 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Cloak of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 7,857 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 08:41 PM

Somewhere along the way, Alfon's barb must have decided that it was better off not reaching its intended target for the sake of not getting a fatal amount of gaze-induced frost bite.  She didn't blink.

Or move.

"Yes."

"How nice of you to show up."

Her hand was doing its own thing as it absently flipped the safety on her pistol, which was conveniently holstered on her hip for easy access, back and forth.  It certainly wasn't itching to grab the weapon.  Certainly not, just a nervous habit of an assassin, that's all.

That's all.

Edited by Gravity, Jan 24 2015 - 09:47 PM.

cerberus.png

#4447 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members

• 21-October 11
  • 4,206 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 09:12 PM

I think I have a problem. Beautiful women trying to kill/maim/suffocate me?

Hot.

"Only for you." I said, reluctantly stepping closer and closer, arms spread open like I was about to commit the unthinkable.

"Can an old friend get a hug?"

#4448 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2015 - 09:22 PM

IC: Vyartha / Pala-Koro

I was beginning to ascertain that Alfon possessed no measurable sense of self-preservation.

-Void

#4449 Offline IcarusBen

IcarusBen
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 16-November 14
  • 795 posts

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 01:48 AM

IC Halyx:

"Well, for starters, I saw you take someone else's flyer and wrote your own ad on it."

FaXGicX.jpg

My BZPRPG Profiles

Halyx - Jorik - Tallix - Adomai

#4450 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Cloak of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 7,857 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 01:50 PM

Her left eye twitched, and Kythera slowly moved her hand away form the holstered pistol at her hip, the tendons in her arm tensing.  

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," The vortixx lent out a pent-up breath, and simply sidestepped away from Alfon's line of attack with a single smooth motion.  Continuing, Kythera turned on her heel, and moved away from the toa of Lightning.

Oh she'd get him back.

Sometime.

cerberus.png

#4451 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members

• 21-October 11
  • 4,206 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 02:53 PM

"Aw don't be like that!" I called out, pulling one last punch. "You still haven't met Vyartha!"

Chuckling to myself, I folded my arms as the Vortixx silently slipped away, probably plotting her revenge. With a swivel of my heel, Kythera regained my full attention and I briefly cringed.

"That was Kythera. Sweet girl, am I right?"

And if she was here, it probably meant Esao was too. I'd have to check in at the HQ building or even ask around, but settling down was my first priority and I knew just the place to check in.

"Anyways," I began, adopting a more serious tone. "I'm going to head to my place for a bit. You're free to tag along, or else I'll catch you later."

"For lunch, maybe?" 

#4452 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 30-January 11
  • 3,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2015 - 03:05 PM

IC: Lumira / The Bright-Star Inn

"It's called recycling, Halyx."

IC: Vyartha / Pala-Koro

"I think I'll follow the Vortixx."

So I went and followed the Vortixx, calling her name (what was it again: Kythera or something?) once to ensure that she knew she was being followed.

-Void

#4453 Offline Rucks

Rucks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 08-June 12
  • 3,851 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2015 - 12:38 PM

IC: Trava (Pala-Koro)

"Aaaaaah, that's just what I needed" Trava said to herself as she returned from the lakeside, sunlight still bearing down her neck, shoulders and back. Sunburns be darned, this was the best refresher a Bo-Lesterin could hope for.

Looking around, she spotted the Vortixx from earlier along with a few new visitors to the village. The Toa of Fire and Lightning seemed to be getting along quite well... in the Vo-Toa's dreams.

"Hey there, Ky" Trava called to the Vortixx, cracking her neck as she approached her, "who's the circus boy?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

My blog, where I talk about stuff.

#4454 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 19-July 12
  • 4,345 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2015 - 12:44 PM

OOC: timeskip

IC: Jetzul
Due to having absolutely nothing to do (and getting absolutely lost), as well as having to take a detour to find an absolutely new Kanohi (which was absolutely powerless, for all his troubles), Jetzul now found himself at the gates of Pala-Koro.

This place looks familiar... So if this is Lake Pala, then Le-Koro should be-wait, which way is north?

Do I have to ask them for directions...?

Really should have taken a map. And a compass. Wait, where would have I gotten those?

Well, nothing else he could do.

Jetzul knocked on the gate.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users