BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

...I was referencing Bill from Left 4 Dead, AKA The Old One Who Dies

I thought that was maybe what you were referencing, but then thought "nah that's too unlikely it's probably a joke from RDR".

Make him the Pyro so he can die night one

I'm the Pyro that survives Night 1

I've never died my first round active as Pyro

Unlike every other fool who gets the role

Not every other fool, because the Pyro's curse didn't affect me in my first night as Pyro in one of the Cult games

I made it until like Night 4, and then one of Unit's trademark post-mortem votes was counted as a legit vote and I got lynched the night before the game ended.

-Tyler

wait

one of my ghost votes actually affected the outcome of a scene?

I wasn't aware this had ever happened

~Unit#phntk#1

You were fully aware at the time

You just do it so often that it probably faded away

I thought that was maybe what you were referencing, but then thought "nah that's too unlikely it's probably a joke from RDR".

Not every other fool, because the Pyro's curse didn't affect me in my first night as Pyro in one of the Cult games

I made it until like Night 4, and then one of Unit's trademark post-mortem votes was counted as a legit vote and I got lynched the night before the game ended.

-Tyler

wait

~Unit#phntk#1

BUt what if he was half aware?

-Tyler

wait

~Unit#phntk#1

BUt what if he was half aware?

Nah. He was almost assuredly fully aware.

*Snaps fingers*

Hey, so, question for y'all american bzp mafia players. Who here's gonna be at Brickfair VA? Because I might run a game or four of Bionicle Mafia there this year.

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hey, so, question for y'all american bzp mafia players. Who here's gonna be at Brickfair VA? Because I might run a game or four of Bionicle Mafia there this year.

nuju metru won't let me get away with not coming for the third year in a row

-Tyler

• Upvote 3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I know you had no way of knowing of how long you'd be away, but generally people get a bit fed up of waiting these days. I can't blame them, especially after 2014's multiple games that never were.

We're sorry regardless. You could always try again later, perhaps at a more optimal time for everyone including yourself.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Also, once Ninjago Mafia is done, I'd be interested in maybe hosting the next side game. It'd probably be my Undead Nightmare concept, which has been designed to be a fast-paced game.

No offense to you, but you've recently hosted two consecutive (three, in a manner) games and I'd like to give someone else the chance. Besides, I'd be sorry to see poor Overscore's game concept go unused. Surely that could be the next side-game?

• Upvote 6

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Honestly, I agree with Potoo Bait, here. You host a lot, dude. Might be worth letting Overscore handle this next one, since we stole his game from him.

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hopefully that time we won't run into any short-term disappearances just before the game begins. That said, we can't really control when we disappear or reappear, but if someone needs to disappear for more than a week (not a week, more than a week) I'd advise against them hosting a game.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hopefully that time we won't run into any short-term disappearances just before the game begins. That said, we can't really control when we disappear or reappear, but if someone needs to disappear for more than a week (not a week, more than a week) I'd advise against them hosting a game.

though if it's not at the beginning of the game, couldn't they maybe get some sort of 'substitute host' for that week (obviously, someone who is not a player of the game, or if anything, someone who already died)?

Like if the game's already running, and suddenly something happens that the host has to leave for a week (or falls ill or something similar), someone else could step in for them for that time, and give them an update once they're back?

That would imply someone being on stand-by, though. But as far as I've seen, there's always someone willing to host, so maybe that would be possible? (admittedly, I have no idea what amount of 'bureaucracy' hosting a game requires behind the scenes, and whether a host would actually want to hand the material over to someone else for a week.)

• Upvote 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

And all you naysayers said it wouldn't happen

Pssh

Also, once Ninjago Mafia is done, I'd be interested in maybe hosting the next side game. It'd probably be my Undead Nightmare concept, which has been designed to be a fast-paced game.

Oh gese...I'm afraid to look...

EDIT: Wait, why do I still only have 341 posts?

Edited by Overscore

2xu8Ptu.png

New posts in G&T will count. Ones we've already made still don't count. I guess they'd have to give us the posts manually and that'd take too much time.

I'd have to be given over 2,000 posts, and I don't even think I'm the most active G&T member

so yeah they aren't going to go back and make old posts count, especially if they have to do it one post at a time.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

New posts in G&T will count. Ones we've already made still don't count. I guess they'd have to give us the posts manually and that'd take too much time.

I'd have to be given over 2,000 posts, and I don't even think I'm the most active G&T member

so yeah they aren't going to go back and make old posts count, especially if they have to do it one post at a time.

It wouldn't be one post at a time, but rather one member at a time. Which would still take crazy long.

It wouldn't be one post at a time, but rather one member at a time. Which would still take crazy long.

Yeah

That's just as bad.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'm pretty sure you're Onarax because Krayzikk and Hubert don't G&T

Yeah, you should host a game, that'd be cool

I have well over 4K and I'm not even close to the most active

• Upvote 3

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hmm; I think one probably will start up soon. ^^

One can only hope

The sooner I host Undead Nightmare or A King's Ransom, the sooner I start bugging everyone to let me host a different new idea :D

Oh, okay. I'm not allowed to call dibs on a spot, am I?

Claiming spots in games before they're up is generally seen as being in poor taste.

Except when I help somebody with setting up their game in any fashion at all and they give me Spot 19 as my reward

Well, you can always ask someone to hold you a place, but there's a chance it won't happen.

Or you can wait until I'm up and running Red Sea, which will have PLENTY of slots for people. :P

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Heyo!

Right now we've got two games going, both of which are approximately halfway through.I estimate Silence will end in aboit a week and a half to two weeks time, but not positive on that. IDK about Feudal Kingdoms. Once one of those end we should have some space.

We'll be glad to have ya, though, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or anything! I'd try and answer them tomorrow when I am not on mobile and having slept. =P

e: holy moly guys like 4-5x ninja'd what

Edited by Major Maes Hughes