Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jitters ~Refectory

Jitters studied his pile of un-food that vibrated slightly in a manner most offputing. He hadn't eaten since he arrived at the school, although he now couldn't bring himself to swallow the rest of his meal. His eyes wandered to meet those of his turtle, who was peering at him with those greedy black eyes that demanded more slop. Jitters slid the tray under the table and watched him brutally annihilate the rest. Doubt's words turned over and over again in his mind.

"Why would Rahkshi of our calibre attack each other here?" he thought. "Aren't we to represent the beginnings of a new evolution for our kind? Fighting amoung ourselves is degrading, and counterintuitive to our purpose here. Rahkshi here are better than that, right?"

Jitters thoughts left him with an empty feeling, and now he wished for food to fill himself again.

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

IC: Vitesse

"I'm... Going to find Rain, then..." With that, I walk into the school, beginning my futile search...

IC: Mortsia

Wasn't I... Oh yes. I run to the large wall, before leaping onto it like your average spider, and climb over it in what most Rahkshi would call record time. I land, and my clawed feet crack the ice. It takes a moment for me to steady out, before I see Vlad, and nod in a congratulatory manor.

IC: Malattia

I almost flinch at his mention of his snoozing. I had dropped a bombshell on his other personality then... Should I tell him? No... I doubt he would accept it any easier than Teer did... "Not at all. Pretty sure you went into a food coma with how much you ate." I say jokingly, before frowning. "Who was that?"

IC: Draco

I simply nod at what Grim had said. Don't want to embarrass myself anymore... A newcomer appeared, and I frown. What were they doing here? Admiring Icarax in all of his glory? probably not... After all, we Loyalists don't really do that, so why would any of the rest of the school? Focus. I return full attention to Icarax, still bowing.

IC: Spezia

I fly around to an entrance, right near the gym, and wait for Strurin.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"Yeah... Guess that happens a lot, since, you know, we are in a school filled with Rahkshi. Strangely, that hasn't happened to me yet. Maybe cause I'm too strong?" I say, grinning. I turn to the wall, throwing some punches just to add on. Only too late, I realize what I'm doing. A karzing mini-crater, about the size of my hand, appears on the wall. It isn't deep, but it is noticeable. This is why you don't mess around! I curse myself silently.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Tesla - Refectory

She thought about it for a while, taking her last spoon of mash. "You're right," she said then, "I believe, if they want to use us in war, it would be better to have weaker soldiers, than killers, who tries to kill each other." In front of her empty tray she stretched again, "where shall we go next? I feel need for fresh air," she looked on each Rahkshi, "are you with me to visit courtyard?" she looked under the table, "I believe Destraz would agree."

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC Fog:

Fog entered the Infirmary. He had drawn his cape around him to hide the form of the Matoran he was carrying, and as he stumbled over to a bed, he painfully put the Matoran and the infected mask under the bed, before lying down on it. He made no move to cry out. A Makuta warrior must stand firm.

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk skidded to a stop in front of Rail. "I couldn't find anyone. Just a whole lot of footprints and busted buildings."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Vlad / Ice Rink (Gym)

The small approaching Rahkshi, who'd ruined his moment, looked... delicious. Karz. He'd known the hunger would only grow stronger as he used it more... That was just the price he'd had to pay.

"No," he told Moonlight coldly, proceeding to attempt to ignore him in the hopes he'd go away.

Then came Mortsia, who looked slightly less palatable because he was an ally. "It's not over. He'll vant revenge," Vlad warned him. And his dark chain, but Vlad had no intention of revealing the existence of a weapon that wielded his greatest weakness to anyone. "I must be ready."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Oh, some genius sealed off the door to the gym, so there's a lot of students just kind of wandering around aimlessly."

IC--Sepulchral--Library/Halls

The majority of the philosophical volumes were as vile as he had imagined, but a few that he skimmed through contained a cursory treatment of the sorts of contrasting treatment he had been hoping to find. Not bothering to re-shelving the rejects, Sepulchral stood with the results of his two searches in his arms and exited the library, striding purposefully down the hallway toward the dorms.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Moonlight

"I... I'm sorry!"

Moonlight turned and ran over the edge, trying to hide his shame from he golden Rahkshi.

IC Doubt

"The mindset of a well-trained soldier does not give room for rebellion. They want murderous engines of destruction ready to shred a being to pieces without a second thought, and that is not even realistic. It's puppetry."

Doubt looked towards Tesla. "Sure, I'd be glad to."

I frown. That was not like Vlad to push others away like that... Shaking that feeling off, I say,

"Revenge, a sin of the worst for all.

I don't doubt he will do it

But I wish to it he wouldn't crawl.

But his confidence has taken a hit.

Even so, more deadly will this make him

A will to beat us will drive him to death

So woe to us, for chance of winning could be slim

For he will seek vengeance til last breath."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Deciphering Mortsia's poetry was a somewhat confusing proposition, but Vlad got the gist of it, and replied, "Precisely. I will need to heal, unt obtain a new veapon."

He mentally commanded the Gym to summon an opening in the walls of the ice rink, facing the Gym doors. Or, where they should have been. Someone had apparently summoned up a wall in front of them.

"Vhat zer Karz... Vhy ist zer a vall?" he remarked, exasperated. He couldn't afford to be trapped in this room indefinitely, least of all with his newfound nemesis here as well!

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear watched curiously as the small crater began to repair itself. "Perhaps..." he muttered thoughtfully. "That would mean my strength is, as of yet, unspoken for. Where might I demonstrate my skills?"

IC: Tesla - Refectory

Tesla nodded, "I don't believe any Rahkshi in whole Corpus might become soldier they imagine," she frowned and turned to Doubt, "this new breed has ability to think. It can result in better killing machines... Killing machines with feelings and thoughts. This is not what Makuta needs. Maybe it is, but not what he wants. We are just an experiment. I don't want to know what they do with those who aren't able to do what Makuta imagines we should do. But this let's change topic, this is just... Too... Depressing, that's the word. Are you with us on going to courtyard, Jitters?" she turned head to him, unsuccessfully trying to smile again.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Oh, some genius sealed off the door to the gym, so there's a lot of students just kind of wandering around aimlessly."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

"They did what?" Surprise and concern was clear in our voice. 

What's wrong?

Don't you pay attention to anything?

Nope.

From what I heard, the last time someone blocked the gym, it caused a riot that got two people killed. 

Oh... that aint good...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

It is at this point I realize that maybe I should save the wall trick for if Subject actually escapes. I made a fool of myself... Again. I silently will the wall to disappear.

"Well... There is the gym. Thing is, I haven't sparred anyone... For reasons. Seriously, I have no idea why no one's attacked yet."

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Aw, that was dissappointing. It seemed the idiot had realised how dumb his plan was. I'd been kind of hoping another riot would break out, just so I could see him get humiliated further.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Tear frowned. "Ah... so that was a 'joke.'" He suddenly brightened and clasped his hands before him. "Well, let's give it a try. I haven't fought another Rahkshi for... a while. Where is this Gymnasium?"

And just like that, the wall disappeared. "...Nevermind," Vlad added "Vell, see you later, I suppose.". With that he strode briskly through the opening in the ice rink, leaving it behind for the Gym to get rid of or someone else to discover or whatever.

From the ceiling, where he'd been nervously watching the fight, Ivan descended to reunite with his triumphant master. Then the absurd pair purposefully (but not with haste suspiciously excessive) made their way through the newly-opened doors and out of the room entirely, into the hallways.

Hopefully Vlad wasn't being followed by anyone unsavory...

IC: Illusive - Hallways. 

And just like that, the wall was gone, and Vlad was headed for the exit. Scowling, I returned to the site of the battle to retrieve my other weapons, and set out after him. He had a head start, but in a school like this, someone like him was sure to stand out.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

But of course that was a silly thing to hope. Keeping a cautious eye out behind him, Vlad caught a glimpse of his nemesis leaving the Gym (and maybe he was being paranoid, but) probably after him. Already.

Well, Vlad wasn't going to do anything with him watching every move, and he wasn't going to start up another fight without time to recover and prepare. So the obvious place to be for a while was the Infirmary. With any luck, Illusive wouldn't be inclined to suspiciously stand around waiting for him to leave. And if he took advantage of the opportunity to get some actual healing, Vlad's head start would ensure be was already healed and out the door before Palma had even started seeing to him.

So the campus vampire entered the room of healing and flopped down on an empty bed. "Vhenever you're ready Palma," he called out to the healer respectfully.

IC: Illusive - Infirmary. 

It seemed he'd spotted me; I was sure he'd be long gone by the time I left the gym. Seeing no need to hide, I quit trying to be stealthy and followed, entering the infirmary behind him and sitting down in one of the chairs near the door. 

Casually, I reached into the bag slung across my shoulder and pulled out one of my infected masks, turning it over in my hands to admire it from every angle. Hopefully Sparkly would get the message - he'd accomplished nothing in killing my Matoran. There were more masks, in my bag and in my dorm, and by now half the school had probably figured out the secret of infecting more. 

IC Moonlight

One more Rahkshi that seemed familiar was at the fight area, and picking up stuff and things. Maybe he could answer his desperate question, as everybody else there was engrossed with a box.

So, Moonlight walked quietly after him, but before he reached the infirmary, his chest started heaving. Why was he in pain?

IC Doubt

Well... Just lost the chance to warn Tesla about some very dangerous Rahks who fit the Makuta's needs. But whatever.

He glanced towards Jitters, to see what he would say.

IC (As Maron): "Time to go find a few tools." Said the rahkshi of sleep as she saw several rahkshi. One had a tree sprouting out of its case and another one was two headed. *Why did I have to get sent here...* Maron though as she walked through the entrance and looked for the armory.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"Well, I didn't really see what happened," Kaboom admitted. "I was heading to the gym for a spar, and when I got there the door was completely blocked off by a big slab of rock. Looked like someone in there summoned it up."

IC--Sepulchral--Halls/Dorm

Sepulchral claimed the first unoccupied room he came across as his own. Setting his books in a careful stack by the bed, he lay down and was soon fast asleep.

IC--Footwork--Gym

As the wall disappeared, Footwork breathed a sigh of relief. Still, he didn't want to be doing anything that even remotely resembled dancing in front of the Makuta. His mother had hated the hobby with a passion; who knew how Icarax would react?

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

"Is it still up?" we began walking back towards the gym.

Where are you taking us? I thought you said people died last time.

Relax. I have no intention of getting us caught up in a riot. But it might be fun to watch. 

Oh... okay, then. Awesome!

I nod, watching him leave, before I return to what I had been doing earlier- training. Although, I am pretty stretched out... Let's just review what I know. I summon a Toa sized dummy, with limp limbs. Not ideal, but it would work. I will it to stand up, before running at it, ducking under it's arm, and grabbing it. I put it around the neck area, before leaping up, one leg going on the back of it's neck, the other crossing it, the back of my knee on my other leg's foot- a triangle. I fall back, the dummy going with me. Pretty good, but I need to keep reviewing it. I start the process all over again...

"Well... Most of it was a joke. The crater... Not so much. But yeah. Let's see... The gym should be near the Refectory, so... This way." I start in the direction of the gym.

IC: Spezia

"Sure thing." I say, grinning. A Mahi like that would be good to eat... I revert to flight mode, and head off towards the gym.

OOC: Mortsia and Spezia open for interaction.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Snap [Gym now]

As the gymwall fell, and a couple of rahkshi hustled their way out, Snap dashed inside. She had to find Footwork to relay that the message had been relayed, and after a moment of scanning the room she found him, basically where he was last time.

She was about to run over to the pool of protodermis, when her eyes caught sight of a figure much more imposing than Footwork, one that the mere sight of made her freeze in her tracks.

Makuta Icarax...

IC: Rose [Gym also]

Rose meanwhile, spared no time to look around, and simply plunged into the room, a new, unfamiliar kind of room. It was practically crawling with rahkshi of almost every power variant, and even then no two looked quite alike. each had their own quirk to their look or mannerisms that made them notable at a glance,

But Rose wasn't here to meet and greet, she was here to see, or be part of, some action.

She took a deep breath in, identifying several scents throughout the room. There was a hint of protodermis, a faint sense of cold ice, the well known odor of an injured or dead rahkshi and... wait,

was that- -traces of matoran she smelled?

OOC: Rose is open to interact, again. (girl won't sit still!)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Icarax peered into the box containing subject, looking the Rahkshi over.

I suppose this must be done properly, if I am to be stuck here in the role of babysitter. You, boxed one, your silence in this matter has thus condemned you. If you have any words to speak, any defence to give, I suggest you employ them now.

The Makuta never took his eyes off of Subject, the smouldering coals that burnt behind his mask clearly having their own ideas about the phrase "innocent until proven guilty" and wishing the first three words of it could be conveniently ignored

IC: Vlad would have to wait for his physio as Helkyre and Char were currently taking up all of Palma's attention.

"What happened here?" she demanded, looking at the nearly-bisected kraata that was Char, "What did you do?"

This was more than just the guilt-slinging that was going on in the Gym, this was information Palma needed to know. You couldn't just stitch someone back together and let them toddle off all fine and dandy, she needed to know what blood vessels had been severed, what infections might even now be coursing through the wound, how much damage had been done to the surrounding flesh and whether anything would need to be surgically removed from it to prevent clotting...

IC: The snacking at the House of Grossh was interrupted as a stream of what looked like fine sand started pouring through the skylight. Black but shimmering and bright, it moved with a will of its own, ignoring the currents of air and heat, spiralling down into one of the vacant chairs around the table where the tiny crystals started to solidify into a tangible form. It looked like a Rahkshi, if you had decided to carve one out of snowflake obsidian; almost entirely black apart from the veins and patches of pure white that blossomed and grew on its hunched form.

"Greet to you," the stranger said, making a crude but spirited attempt to replicate the student's personal language, "Name that is mine is Johmak."

"You could have just picked a Rau as well," Grossh re-entered the room, "We have quite a few to hand."

Johmak showed him a quick scowl. She was making an attempt to reach out and didn't appreciate being undermined. 

"I am offering of the helping hand."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Helkyrie

Location: (Physically) Infirmary (Mentally) Depths of karzahni incarnate

"A... a shovel. I tried not to move the shovel head too much, but I managed to remove the shaft... The shovel was shoved into her back. Really hard." Helkyrie paused for a moment. "I... I didn't... mean to..." The rahkshi tried to fight back a sob of terror over what she had done, but failed miserably.

OOC: Maron interacting with Mortsia

IC (As Maron): She looked around the gym before watching a rahkshi take down a dummy. *What kind of technique is that? I'm no soldier, but even I would know not to tackle an enemy like that. Maybe it looks stupid from here and up close, it's actually kind of clever. Might also ask them what Rahi are on the mainland and where's the armory.* Maron approached Mortsia and called out. "Are you wrestling the dummy or did it somehow tangle you up?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Ic: de-Rephic

The only word that came out of de before he burst into flames was

"What?"

It was shortly followed by

"Oh Karz put me out!" With him flailing about trying to put it out before it went out.

"Well that was an experience" he stated, and then he ran forward and picked up his cane, and attempted to swipe out Nyral's legs from under them with the crook.

Edited by Tea-rex

IC: You, boxed one, your silence in this matter has thus condemned you. 

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

It took a lot of effort not to let out a delighted giggle at the sound of those words. 

IC: She was making an attempt to reach out and didn't appreciate being undermined. 

"I am offering of the helping hand."

IC: Era - House of Grossh. 

"I'm Era," I introduced myself, speaking in my best emulation of the Matoran tongue. While I appreciated the shapeshifting newcomer's attempts to speak our language, I wasn't sure if they'd be able to keep up."This is Kat, and Jayar." I hoped I didn't sound too eerie; I knew my pronunciation was right, but I still hadn't figured out to put any real emotion behind the words, which made me sound toneless, and slightly robotic. "And you are?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Tear quietly followed Malattia to the Gym. An ever-growing rumble of voices and cacophony of blades permeated the halls, letting Tear know they were going in the right direction. It was just as indicative as the smell of the Cafeteria.

IC Kat - Grossh's House:

At the appearance of... Well I wasn't quite sure what it was yet, but regardless, when they showed up, I quickly stood, wiping away any stray particles of food from my faceplates. I hoped.

I was about to speak, but Era beat me to the punch.

I still had a question of my own, though.

"More importantly, who do you work for?"

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Vlad's brow furrowed with anger as a deliciously detestable Illusive sat, tauntingly producing an infected Kanohi. But as he waited on Palma he turned his gaze away, attempting to ignore him. It didn't matter anyways that he still had masks, all the Matoran nearby were dead, free from the blight of cruelty sent their way by fate and Rahkshi.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Fog:

Fog continued to lay in the Infirmary, gritting his teeth to block out the pain. He scanned the room, his eyes setting on a strange, glowing Rahkshi. An abomination Fog thought.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi