What do YOU think the Shadowed One's name is?

Tso. (tss-oh)

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Greg.

in all seriousness, "farshety" would be a fun name, and i'd go along with it :P

also:

Even though it isn't actually his name, I kinda like Krakalin

...this works pretty well...the Kanohi Kraahkan is so ascociated with shadow that perhaps he adopted the name of "the shadowed one" in response (kraahkan? krakalin? similar pronounciations)

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

Krakalin seems most popular, even though it was originally a joke. I'll go with it as well, with JMSOG's reasoning.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Carl

This reminds me of the llama from Llamas with hats, & Carl Wheezer from Jimmy Neutron (I can see my Shadowed One set sounding like Carl :lol: ).

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

What Zit Tooya

What kind of a ridiculous name is that?

squidward.jpg

Carl

This reminds me of the llama from Llamas with hats, & Carl Wheezer from Jimmy Neutron (I can see my Shadowed One set sounding like Carl :lol: ).

I bet his favorite game is Llamapalooza.

• Upvote 2

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water