New Greg Info! TSO name revealed!

-Bionicleman-

This chat featured Erebus, myself, Swert, and Cholie. Please use spoiler tags when discussing the answers to ANY of the questions below. Questions - Text UnderlinedAnswers - Text Grayed

Alright Greg, we need something good; the BIONICLE fandom is dying. We know you don’t want to reveal this because of the flak over Makuta’s name, but at this point does it really matter? What is the Shadowed One’s real name?

Alright, I suppose you deserve that. His name is Krakalin.

Since the Hero Factory universe is so huge, could it be that BIONICLE takes place in it's universe? There were the references on the Hero Factory website.

Yes, they do take place in the same galaxy, but the two worlds have not had much contact.

Is it possible there could be more Matoran elements we don’t know about?

Void is actually an element, but very rare. It will be appearing soon in the serials.

What is the fate of Lesovikk's team? They were killed long before the Red Star system broke down, so were they revived and teleported back, and if so, why didn't Lesovikk find them? Or were they permanently killed by the Zyglak, seeing as they have disintegration spears? Also do you have a name for their team?

We don’t know when the Red Star’s system broke down. Their team name is Voriki.

Who forged the Mask of Creation?

The Mask of Creation created itself in a time loop.

What would the power-manifestations of Fa-, Su, Ba-, and Bo-Matoran be?

Fa- Can Point to North no matter where they are. Su- Make crystal clear displays. Ba- Stomp a lot. Bo- Gardening.

If a Kraata infects a mask on Spherus Magna would that Matoran be under any control since there are no evil Makuta anymore?

Brutaka would control the Matoran because of his encounter with antidermis

We have seen Kanohi, like the Ignika and Zatth, affect/work on Spherus Magna inhabitants. It has also been confirmed that Kanohi Nuva powers can be shared with SM inhabitants. So can SM inhabitants themselves use Kanohi?

Yes.

Might it possibly be limited to the five Glatorian who now have elemental powers?

No.

There are multiple references to burials in the BIONICLE books. Was it still done by some people in parts of the MU?

No

How did Velika obtain Lezovikk’s Dagger?

With his hands

When Toa who were once Matoran go to the Red Star do they get 'revived' as Toa or are they brought back to Matoran form?

I can’t discuss future storyline

Do Matoran names have meaning beyond the individual they refer to (for example, does a name like "Vakama" mean something as a word)?

Actually the names are file names for the main operating system.

And if so, due to the similarity between their names and their respective prefixes (not to mention they were created and deemed important by the Great Beings), are the Toa Mata's names references to their elements (so that, for example, "Tahu" means "fire" or a poetic term relating to fire)?

No, that’s silly.

Could a Makuta reabsorb the essence of a Kraata, and if they could, could they do it to maintain their essence if they were outside of a container? If so, would it mean they could potentially siphon off part of their essence (not enough that it would harm them) and hide it somewhere, and in the case of an emergency put a lot of Kraata into it so that if their "main" self was killed they would effectually have a clone? I realize that these are hypothetical questions, but if Makuta did have these powers it could have some interesting consequences.

Don’t be silly, Makuta don’t make Horcruxes.

What happened to the Toa Mahri after they became followers of the Gold Skinned Being?

I can’t discuss future storyline

Is the Gold Skinned Being’s name really “The Gold Skinned Being”?

Maybe

Who created the Glatorian and Agori? After all they are biomechanical.

No

Was Mata Nui a sapient being or just a computer program?

Yes

Did the shadow Matoran of Karda Nui originally have the same Noble Masks before they were transformed into shadow Matoran? They seem like unlikely mask choices for Av-Matoran because of how immoral they are and their association with Makuta, even if they are powerless.

They didn’t choose the shadow-life; the shadow-life chose them.

Why are Hafu and Taipu always mixed up?

They are actually the same person and have been from the beginning.

How does Kapura teleport?

He uses body doubles.

Why does the Vahi has so much influence over time in the MU if it was made thousands upon thousands of years after the MU was completed. I mean, if damaged or broken it can severely mess up time throughout the MU, but how does it manage to have such a widespread effect if, unlike the Ignika and Mask of Creation, it wasn't made by the GBs themselves for the MU?

Because time. People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey... stuff.

What would determine the time that Velika chooses for the Toa to die?

The flip of a widget

If a body is shattered, is totally crushed, or lost only partially disintegrated, can the owner be revived?

Sure, why not?

In the days when the Red Star worked, was everyone aware of the revival system and aware that in order to permanently kill someone you need to destroy them?

Cannot discuss future storyline

The Kestora have been murdering a lot of revived people again, according to the serial. Did they do so to keep the amount of people in the Red Star constant?

The Kestora are murderers, they don’t care about numbers.

Can any MU inhabitants killed on Spherus Magna have the potential to be revived, or not?

Yes

If the Ignika countdown that was meant to end the Matoran Universe had reached zero, would everyone have died, only to be revived by the star, or would they stay dead? It doesn't seem to make much sense for the GBs to make a countdown whose purpose could be nullified by another of their own creations.

It’s called a factory hard reset; Red Star is bypassed.

Does Marendar's method of killing involve murdering Toa in a way that would render them permanently dead so that they can't come back? Again, I don't see why the GBs would create a Toa-killing machine if another of their creations could undo that.

See Above

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

And if it were similar to a computer program or a signal then would it be possible for a Matoran to trick a Kanohi mask into thinking its wearer was a Toa?

Hacking is illegal

This is almost as exciting as the Red Star reveal.

Edited by -Bionicleman-
  • Upvote 4

banner_copy.png

YEAH! TSO's name, hints at more serials, a new element!....and I just realized it's an april foolsday prank. well done. well done. although Krakalin sounds like a good name for TSO. I think I'll use it to refer to him in a story I might make.

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Please let this not be a april fool :(

I'm afraid it is, at least partially.

Anyway, one has to wonder if all of these are fake. Some are phrased in a way that reminds me of the way GregF normally responds to questions (and I'm not just referring to the "cannot discuss future storyline" ones), which leads me to think that the questions were actually given to him. Many of course are just jokes and allusions to non-canon material ("Voriki," the supposed name of Lesovikk's team, alludes to a fan-created Toa concept, for example), but several of them seem to be serious (such as his confirmation that MU inhabitants who die on SM can be revived by the RS, although a similar question was asked before and received a less definitive answer). One potentially significant piece of information is TSO's real name; I haven't found the term "Krakalin" to be an obvious allusion to anything BIONICLE-related, but I could be forgetting something.

Anyway, if this entire session was a prank, I applaud you. Otherwise, I eagerly await more information. :)

• Upvote 1

Please let this not be a april fool :(

I'm afraid it is, at least partially.

Anyway, one has to wonder if all of these are fake. Some are phrased in a way that reminds me of the way GregF normally responds to questions (and I'm not just referring to the "cannot discuss future storyline" ones), which leads me to think that the questions were actually given to him. Many of course are just jokes and allusions to non-canon material ("Voriki," the supposed name of Lesovikk's team, alludes to a fan-created Toa concept, for example), but several of them seem to be serious (such as his confirmation that MU inhabitants who die on SM can be revived by the RS, although a similar question was asked before and received a less definitive answer). One potentially significant piece of information is TSO's real name; I haven't found the term "Krakalin" to be an obvious allusion to anything BIONICLE-related, but I could be forgetting something.

Anyway, if this entire session was a prank, I applaud you. Otherwise, I eagerly await more information. :)

well, Krakalin sounds similar to Kraahkan, the mask of Shadows. his nickname is the Shadowed One. coincidence?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?Muffin button

The Muffin Button reigns supreme! Edited by Tahmira

BZPRPG Characters

Tahmira

Well even though my two questions were answered i oddly feel like this is a april's fools joke. i mean some of the answers just seem like jokes

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why are Hafu and Taipu always mixed up?They are actually the same person and have been from the beginning.

Oh my gosh! That matoran is actually a time lord!

This is by far the best one:

How did Velika obtain Lezovikk’s Dagger?With his hands

• Upvote 1

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I won't believe this until GregF confirms it. and notice something

This chat featured Erebus, myself, Swert, and Cholie.

where's greg in this?
First, GregF got banned(apparently, someone hacked into his account but we don't know if B6 did it as a joke or not). Second, maybe he's talking about the people from BS01/BZPower that interviewed him.
  • Upvote 1

Muffin button: Three people left on the planet know what that is, and I'm not one of them!

Ironically, I quickly realized the buying TLG was an April Fools', but then I decided to look for more jokes and completely fell for this. Well played.

Not Tikicrazy. Not Tikiloco. Just plain ol' Tikiturbo.

Check Out My S&T 7 Entry: "Teacher" Below

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7740

KINGDOM HEARTS Fan? PM me.

I always avoid reading things that are probably April Fools jokes, not because I don't want to be tricked, but because I really wish they were true and don't feel like being depressed.

Anyway, I do hope that there are actual questions/answers from last night.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

The best of the April Fool jokes so far. Even if these are joke answers, the one for my Vahi question is an instant win for the Tennant-Doctor Who reference, I also like the couple of hand-waves given ("sure, why not?"). I would question the idea of SM residents being able to use Kanohi, but meh.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Who forged the Mask of Creation?

The Mask of Creation created itself in a time loop.

How did Velika obtain Lezovikk’s Dagger?

With his hands

Why are Hafu and Taipu always mixed up?

They are actually the same person and have been from the beginning.

Good jokes.

olda.png

"You are a Toa -- prove yourself worthy of the name!"

Onua, "Into the Nest"

Since this was all a joke anyway, I don't think the spoiler tags are that necessary anymore.Technically, it'd only be spoiling the fact that this was indeed a prank, which would be obvious when looking at the date this was posted, and the kind of answers given to some questions.

iquXD5X.png

I'm actually kind of disappointed no one has commented on the direct quote from Doctor Who. That was the best part imo xD

Yes. That was one of the best parts. I just loved the way it started with plausable answers an just desended into sheer ubsurd ridiculousness. I feel the urge to check the wi-fi.