Gang's on the Loose 1

On this night, the detective was recovering from a nasty cold, so the medic made a house call. Burnmad knocked on the door. "Just a minute, I walk slow these days."

When the detective finally got to the door, all that was waiting was Burnmad's dead body. Blade and Pahrak were also going down the street at that time, and were distracted by the killing that had taken place. They bumped into each other as they crossed paths. To their surprise, neither fell. "Sorry about that." "No, it was my fault, really." As the two tried to go their separate ways, they found that they were inexplicably fused.

A voice yelled from afar "Sick burn, bruh."

Elsewhere, City Hall was in flames. Nato tried to climb out, but there was a burning pillar in the way. "You fiend, give my regards to...."

A voice yelled from afar "Sick burn, bruh."

The next morning the village got together, only to find that two of their most important figures were missing. Morale was low, but perhaps they could pull through....

Burnmad, Medic, killed by Piraka

Nato Greavesy, Turaga, killed by Pyro

24 hours for voting and day roles starts now.

• Upvote 6

Your Turaga commands that you avenge him!

• Upvote 4

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Your Turaga commands that you avenge him!

Judging by the fact that Nato is already dead, I can't instinctively vote for him...

...Unless it was suicide.

Hmmm... Burnmad's death is suspicious. It points towards a longterm, Type 1 player. So:

Myself

Voxumo

Shadowhawk

Taka Nuvia

RG

Portalfig

Underscore.

Tiragath also springs to mind.

In my mind, that's either a confession or an honest list.

...A great deal of those are names I know, but don't trust.

...Hmm...I'll see if any bandwagons show up that I can jump on.

In my mind, that's either a confession or an honest list.

As longtime players can attest, I am, as a matter of course, meticulously honest in my lists, regardless of my role. Now, would I have posted that list if I were the killer? That's another question, but I wouldn't put it past me.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Hmm.... Going to vote underscore for the death of Burnmad, and Portalfig for the death of Nato. He seems like he would be a punny person.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ooh, bandwagons! Let's jump on one and hope it accelerates and gains a lot more votes.

Ghidora or Petewa... Ghidora or Petewa... Ghidora or Petewa. Petewa, your name starts with P. I'm Pulse. My name also starts with P. On that basis, you are clearly innocent (as is Pahrak). Ghidora, your name has 'hid' in it. That means you are clearly hiding something. Like, perhaps, being an evil Piraka or other flavour of murdery thing?

I vote Ghidora! 

• Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Not voting. I've never been a fan of day 1 lynchings. :/

But the bloodshed and carnage... think about the children.

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ooh, bandwagons! Let's jump on one and hope it accelerates and gains a lot more votes.

Ghidora or Petewa... Ghidora or Petewa... Ghidora or Petewa. Petewa, your name starts with P. I'm Pulse. My name also starts with P. On that basis, you are clearly innocent (as is Pahrak). Ghidora, your name has 'hid' in it. That means you are clearly hiding something. Like, perhaps, being an evil Piraka or other flavour of murdery thing?

I vote Ghidora! 

Oh, trust me, both Ghiddy and I are innocent, and do bear in mind, I'm not the most fond of Ghidora at the moment.

Not voting. I've never been a fan of day 1 lynchings. :/

Oh, I like that idea, I won't vote either.

Hmm.... Going to vote underscore for the death of Burnmad, and Portalfig for the death of Nato. He seems like he would be a punny person.

While I can attest to this, I fail to see why puns would be relevent in this situation (unless there was one in the scene that I missed)

I vote Ghidora! 

This seems like pretty solid evidence, I vote Ghidora as well.

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png