BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I'd rather not hope Zuto-Nui is the successor to Makuta. Having a culture find out their goddess is evil would be traumatic.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

A island full of Crypto-Makuta worshippers would be alarming.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Am I correct in assuming that Skakdi Elemental Powers are less potent than those of a Toa? Like a Skakdi of Fire could pretty comfortably throw fireballs and burn stuff, but it would only be within a Ta-Toa's boundaries to, say, maybe melt something or do very precise things like controlling just how hot their flame is? It seems that way from what I've seen, at least.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Mata-Nui Weekly, Jan. 28th-Feb. 4th (PST)

The MNW crew are proud to welcome Cadias into the fold of reporters. Cadias will be taking over the region of Ga-Wahi.

~MNW Crew

I've been wondering about the names of certain large events. For example, what do you prefer: Reign of Makuta, or Time of Shadows?

I use the BioSector name for the war with Makuta (The Great War). For the whole period, I think The Dark Time works.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

I do believe that The Dark Times, The Great War, and the Makuta Wars are all canon terms for the time period, which I would think still applies despite said time periods having gone on a lot longer for us than in canon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though, I don't currently have Biosector01 open.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

So, after tirelessly checking the topics millions of times in whatever spare time I have for replies that will never come, I've come to the conclusion that I've pretty much gotten tired of playing the BZPRPG. Nothing happens, people skim over my posts (which may be my fault - they're pretty bland and short), and I feel pretty burnt out after all these years.

AKA I'm deciding to quit. Possibly permanently. Or until Christmas. You never know with BZPRPGers.

Krayzikk gets everything. Except my Gamecube and the characters that Onarax gets.

Ja.

Well... we keep losing people like flies..

*sniffs himself to see if it is him*

Nope.. not me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So, after tirelessly checking the topics millions of times in whatever spare time I have for replies that will never come, I've come to the conclusion that I've pretty much gotten tired of playing the BZPRPG. Nothing happens, people skim over my posts (which may be my fault - they're pretty bland and short), and I feel pretty burnt out after all these years.

AKA I'm deciding to quit. Possibly permanently. Or until Christmas. You never know with BZPRPGers.

Krayzikk gets everything. Except my Gamecube and the characters that Onarax gets.

Ja.

Please link to images larger than 500 kB. -B6

Hubert, it's been a heck of a ride, all the way from 2010 to present. From Aensetr Derrum to the second edition of Mata Nui, you've been around to Rick Roll entire topics, bring us kilometer long airships, and defeat Mark Bearers with paperwork. I completely understand why you're going, despite the fact that I don't particularly like it. But, you'll still be around for me to bug on Mecha Mondays and in the OTC.

I shall ensure the safety of the characters left in my care until the day that you return. And yes, I do mean "until"; As many have proved, you can never truly escape the BZPRPG.

Until that day... Adios.

Edited by Black Six

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ja.

Please link to images larger than 500 kB. -B6

It was great playing with you, Hub. See ya around.

Edited by Black Six

Alright not to you know seem heartless or what not but i have an actual question in regards to the BZPRPG

What is the policy on the killing of npcs? Like the random matoran and what not that would logically populate mata-nui?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Slaughtering NPCs? People do it all the time, so far as I know. Perfectly legit, as long as you do it in a realistic manner.

*nods*

Just figure i would ask.. Never actually attempted it except in regards to rahi.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm a little late, but goodbye Hubert.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2957253

^this could be us but you playin :c

Hubert, you've been with us for a long time, and without you, things aren't going to be the same. I haven't known you as long as some of the others, but that's never really been a problem. We're all going to miss the laughs you brought, on and off-site. Pleas let this be the kind of leaving me and Gabe did, rather than an actual leaving.

Until next time, man. I'll call you if Demacia needs protecting or Irelia needs to be nerfed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ja.

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Hub, you are the last person I would have expected to leave the RPG. You've always been here. Just always. Under the circumstances, I completely understand your reasons for doing so but nevertheless, this is quite a shock. Let us hope you can be the Thomas and Martha Wayne to our Gotham. Just know that however much it might feel like it, you weren't being ignored personally - we're all feeling the slowness of the game's current climate.

Talking as someone who has left the BZPRPG never to return, and then returned, I can only hope that your one-liners will once more grace this forum. It won't be the same without them.

Godspeed, you glorious .

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ja.

Well.

Hub, you were one of the first people I ever RPed with, and you've been around for all of my time in the game. Every moment I've seen you in action, your writing has been an absolute dynamo of surrealist humour, wacky shenanigans, and remarkable emotion. I'm honoured to have RPed with you as much as I have. I understand your reasons for leaving, even if they make me feel very sad inside. I hope we can see you here again someday.

Until then, best of luck!

(no no it's just sand in my eyes you can't prove anything)

[ BZPRPG ]