Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Treachery shall not be tolerated. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Treachery? I think the correct term is "Freedom Fighting".

Plus, sod the Makuta. I think it's time some positive anti-Makuta chaos be released upon Corp Rahk.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Watch out; you're all on the Loyalist's hit list now...

Well, there's no definite proof that Sido is a traitor.

Haken IS a loyalist, just in the right place at the wrong time.

Me? If there ever was a Kovika Rahk, then I'm a traitor to the Makuta no doubt.

Wouldn't one of the loyalists fill him in, though?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The thought of him going easy on Venom just because she's his sister would kind of be a disservice to his character, don't you think? :P

In some cases, someone being their sibling would make them go harder.

Exactly.

*Looks at Exxan and Sliver.*

Prime example of this right here.

Forget Shark, it's Rail we should be scared of now.

I'd say that they're both scary in their own way.

Rail's just more open about it.

Rail versus Shark when?

Considering that the only two Rahkshi still alive who know for a fact that Shark has successfully killed other students are Shark and Rain, I don't see this happening anytime soon.

The only reason Rail found out about Illusive was because of his posters encouraging people to rebel against Tridax. Shark is much more secretive of his actions, and Rail didn't personally know any of his victims, giving him no reason to believe that any of them are missing.

This is the guy who fought Xara to a draw, took most of the body parts that the majority of the students tore off of Zex as trophies, cut off Booger's fingers just to teach him a lesson about bullying people (specifically the disabled), and rather painfully turned Mantis into a living pretzel before Aerixx decided to kill him off.

Rail's always been dark.

You know, all things considered, I think Liar was nicer than Rail.

Only because he had his unpredictability to uphold, and because he was another Rahkshi in disguise.

Liar 2.0 (when I get around to actually creating him, that is), will have no ulterior motives holding him back from the chaos he plans to unleash.

True, although.... Liar killed Matoran, Rail wants to save them. 

Actually, I don't believe Rail killed anyone while he was Liar, although he technically did set some of them up to be killed, if you count the Matoran he helped bring inside of the school.

I tried to have him injure them to the point where they appeared dead if people didn't look too closely (which, since the four of them where there for other reasons, leads me to think that the others didn't exactly have the time to confirm his "kills") so I could reveal that they were alive at a later time, but if the rest of the village got to them quick enough, then theoretically they should still be running around, getting massacred by Gorast's forces.

Which technically means that Illusive could always find one of them during the assault, and realise that he got played...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Which technically means that Illusive could always find one of them during the assault, and realise that he got played...

All Matoran pretty much look the same to Illusive. I doubt he'd notice. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just wanted to throw it out there.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Alright people. Hold onto your seats. A new Kaita has arrived, and is now pending approval.

Name: Drowspark

Fused from: Rail, Numlef and Dormirahk

Variation: Magnetism/Electricity/Sleep

Level: Kaita

Powers: Can channel either Magnetism or Electricity in a wave that extends in a half circle around them. They also have a passive drowsiness effect field that surrounds them in a five bio radius. The closer a person is to Drowspark, the stronger the effect is. Also, all abilities of level 2 kraata of the variations that make up the fusion.

Gear: Drowspark carries a Brightbolt Crossbow, a large crossbow with bolts that explode into bright light that can blind opponents, as well as unleash magnetic and electric blasts. If it hits someone dead on, it will not only shock them and magnetize them, but also puts them almost instantly to sleep if they're not strong enough, and even then, they'll be having a hard time staying awake for quite some time. In addition to that, Drowspark also carries a longsword which they will use if they happen upon a close-ranged battle. Also has an awesome cape formed from the blanket Dormirahk always carries around. Also, pillow armor. It's surprisingly durable and effective.

Appearance: Three times the size of a normal rahkshi. It has three pairs of legs (six legs) that are attached to an enlongated lower body which curves backwards, giving them a something of a six legged centaur look. They also have three arms, one large arm on the right side, and two on the left side that are a bit smaller. Their armor is a gradient of red and maroon, with blue and white electric spark patterns in certain areas. Their head is six eyed, each row of eyes representing the individual personality within the Kaita. The bottom most pair of eyes always looks a bit drowsy.

Personality: The Kaita is formed of Rail, Numlef and Dormirahk, and contains their personalities.

Bio: TBA

Edited by Toa Onaku

All Matoran pretty much look the same to Illusive. I doubt he'd notice.

I was half tempted to make a joke involving Illusive and Matoran.

I feel betrayed. 

First Liar/Rail, then another kaita. What else have you been keeping from me, Timageness? 

• Upvote 1

I was half-tempted to make a joke about Rail joining the Corpus Band once.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I reckon a Sliver/Grim/[insert another equally vicious loyalist here] kaita could be a thing, someday. 

I reckon a Sliver/Grim/[insert another equally vicious loyalist here] kaita could be a thing, someday.

That sounds terrifying. Hope such a thing never learns of the rebellion.

They already know about it. 

I believe the official dimensions of the halls are "as big/small as the plot requires". 

The person the Kaita was created to fight, presumably. And me. That would be hilarious.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I doubt Phogen would want to kaita with Sliver once s/he realised who she is. 

I feel betrayed. 

First Liar/Rail, then another kaita. What else have you been keeping from me, Timageness? 

The Kaita was quite literally created a few hours ago, specifically as a last resort should the other Rahkshi catch them in the act and decide to interfere with their mission. As such, there's still a possibility that it might not be used right away, although Rail could use the level up; he has been around since the beginning of January, after all, and it is kind of hard to strike fear in the hearts of those who are two or three levels above you.

I'd also like to ammend a statement I previously made in this topic; Rail was actually approved a page after Wyrd declared that Omega had died, not in the same post. Since he was still the first character approved after it happened (ironically with the same variation as well), however, the topic-reincarnation theory still applies.

As for what else I've been keeping from you... stay tuned. I currently have a somewhat... ambitious idea in mind, and it might not even be here in Corpus. :evilgrin:

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Shark is terrifying. 

I feel betrayed. 

The Kaita was quite literally created a few hours ago, specifically as a last resort should the other Rahkshi catch them in the act and decide to interfere with their mission. As such, there's still a possibility that it might not be used right away, although Rail could use the level up; he has been around since the beginning of January, after all, and it is kind of hard to strike fear in the hearts of those who are two or three levels above you.

I'd also like to ammend a statement I previously made in this topic; Rail was actually approved a page after Wyrd declared that Omega had died, not in the same post. Since he was still the first character approved after it happened (ironically with the same variation as well), however, the topic-reincarnation theory still applies.

As for what else I've been keeping from you... stay tuned. I currently have a somewhat... ambitious idea in mind, and it might not even be here in Corpus. :evilgrin:

WOuld anyone be opposed to Kakarahk bumping into Rail and co. and joining? Kakarahk could use the experience.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Still, Rail's Level Three ability would only provide him with thicker magnetic armor anyway.

It's not like he'd be able to tear people in half with his bare hands or anything too OP.

EDIT: I have no problems with it, though due to Rail being in Flight Mode, I'd imagine that bumping into him literally might hurt a bit.

I also have a doctor's appointment to be up for later today, so this'll probably be the last post for the night, and I might not return before the attack officially ends. If Wyrd does plan on ending it before I get back, I hereby grant permission to bunny him to their point of entry, and he can act as the guard while the others go in and try to evacuate the Matoran.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Alright people. Hold onto your seats. A new Kaita has arrived, and is now pending approval.

Name: Drowspark

Fused from: Rail, Numlef and Dormirahk

Variation: Magnetism/Electricity/Sleep

Level: Kaita

Powers: Can channel either Magnetism or Electricity in a wave that extends in a half circle around them. They also have a passive drowsiness effect field that surrounds them in a five bio radius. The closer a person is to Drowspark, the stronger the effect is. Also, all abilities of level 2 kraata of the variations that make up the fusion.

Gear: Drowspark carries a Brightbolt Crossbow, a large crossbow with bolts that explode into bright light that can blind opponents, as well as unleash magnetic and electric blasts. If it hits someone dead on, it will not only shock them and magnetize them, but also puts them almost instantly to sleep if they're not strong enough, and even then, they'll be having a hard time staying awake for quite some time. In addition to that, Drowspark also carries a longsword which they will use if they happen upon a close-ranged battle. Also has an awesome cape formed from the blanket Dormirahk always carries around. Also, pillow armor. It's surprisingly durable and effective.

Appearance: Three times the size of a normal rahkshi. It has three pairs of legs (six legs) that are attached to an enlongated lower body which curves backwards, giving them a something of a six legged centaur look. They also have three arms, one large arm on the right side, and two on the left side that are a bit smaller. Their armor is a gradient of red and maroon, with blue and white electric spark patterns in certain areas. Their head is six eyed, each row of eyes representing the individual personality within the Kaita. The bottom most pair of eyes always looks a bit drowsy.

Personality: The Kaita is formed of Rail, Numlef and Dormirahk, and contains their personalities.

Bio: TBA

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If I rewrite the Bio-section of my character, do I need to repost the profile for approval?

Edit: I'm just going to put the edited profile here, in case it needs to be approved again:

Name: Holistic

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Level: 2

Gender: None, although because of her high-pitched, feminine voice she can be considered female.

Gear: She owns a jagged knife and uses it as a weapon and a tool. One edge is sharp while the other looks like a vicious row of metallic Takea teeth. She also carries a satchel where she keeps some books about philosophy, which she enjoys to read on her free time.

Appearance: Holistic's metallic body is slender and not as tall as most other Rahkshi bodies. There are no spikes that are typical for Rahkshi on the back of her body. Her armour has been completely covered with black paint, although some scratches reveal the original grey colour beneath. The eyes of her body glow dark blue.

Personality: Holistic is cynical and outwardly emotionless. She values stoicism, but also eschews emotions that may not usually be considered negative by stoics such as love or amusement. She keeps reasoning, wisdom and calmfulness in high regard. She despises art and thinks that all works of art should be destroyed, for self-expression through art is unacceptable to her. She's an existential nihilist, but isn't apathetic and can live a meaningless life without much trouble. She doesn't particularily enjoy causing pain to others in combat, and only fights others when ordered by a Makuta. She's willing to spar, however.

History: The Makuta who created her, whom she simply calls 'Master', painted all of his Rahkshi black and ensured their loyalty through torture and harsh punishments. He brainwashed Holistic, who at the time had the name 'Unit 7', to believe that his methods of upbringing were gentle and kind.

In the beginning, Holistic had trouble with social skills and controlling her own emotions, and as a result was bullied by her brothers and sisters. Her confidence had eroded into nothingness and she fell into depression. She didn't tell about the bullying to her father because the bullies thretened to beat her if she did. So eventually, she tried to kill herself. The attempt failed, but this made her creator to have a long talk with her. The talk was a turning point in her life.

She started to delve into Maroran and Makuta philosophy, especially the teachings of Nihili and Brakos the Stoic. She began practicing the martial art of Kisat Dur, which focused on unarmed combat and intensive training. Soon she had no reason to fear the bullies, and was left alone. She regained her confidence by learning to fully control her emotions, making her believe that this made her better than others. It was during this time when she chose a new name: Holistic, referring to the philosophy of holism, which stresses the importance of observing systems as wholes.

She was the first of her father's Rahkshi to reach the second level. Her creator told her that it was time to learn to become independent, meet new people and complete more dangerous assignments, and sent her to the Corpus Rahkshi academy.

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

It's not like he'd be able to tear people in half with his bare hands or anything too OP.

I'm pretty sure using magnetism to tear people in half would fall under the issue of autohitting.

So not just OP, but also against the rules. 

OOC: Draco has found a weapon by the name of the Necrosmith. In it's scythe form, it can drain the power of any being it it slices or impales, absorbing it for later use. The absorption is, however, very slow. In hammer form, the hammer can release this energy. The hammer can also channel the power of it's user.

So does the absorption thing only work as long as the blade actually has contact? Because being able to constantly, even if slowly, drain someone if you just give them so much as a little nick is way OP.

And in hammer form I'm guessing it can only use the stolen power to the degree its absorbed them?

For the scythe form, it has to be in constant contact, yes, and the hammer form is also yes.
Hey not-Ultron, think this got missed.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

They already know about it.

I meant they are unaware that Fang and some others ran away.

Also, anyone up for giving Shark his own slasher film?