Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Where's Bonesii when you need him?

I'm legitimately confused as to how bonesiii would help you here.  

he will write an essay so long to defend quisoves that nobody will want to spend the time necessary to argue against it

• Upvote 15

Where's Bonesii when you need him?

I'm legitimately confused as to how bonesiii would help you here.  

he will write an essay so long to defend quisoves that nobody will want to spend the time necessary to argue against it

I don't think anyone can save Quisoves now.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Scene will be up tomorrow, promise. Voting closed, etc.

I think you all might enjoy it c:

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I think you all might enjoy it c:

For some reason, this statement fills me with dread. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*Sigh* Nulling wins the day. Come on, folks, what possible good can come of this? 

At least we got a Serial Killer.

Conciseness is not among his virtues. =P

I'm really curious as to how he'd play Mafia. Either he'd be fairly formidable or he'd be like Jim in Darth and Droids, and wind up quite the Type 2 (or would that be Type 3?)

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

what possible good can come of this? 

None of us dying? That's good, right? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Conciseness is not among his virtues. =P

I'm really curious as to how he'd play Mafia. Either he'd be fairly formidable or he'd be like Jim in Darth and Droids, and wind up quite the Type 2 (or would that be Type 3?)

bones would never play Mafia, because it's too violent for him. He's mentioned previously that he hates violence and gore so his fanfics don't include them, so a game entirely centered around violence, gore, and death is too much for his refined sensibilities. :P

Plus the man was never big on forum games or RPGs anyway. 

(Why does it seem that I know so much bonesiii stuff? Oh well, steel trap memory read the bones blog and a bunch of his posts, so yeah.)

Bonesii is the guy writing 'The Destiny of Bionicle' right?

Yes. Very slowly. :P

• Upvote 1

And you're probably going to try and kill me next for speaking against you, aren't you, Quisoves?

Quisoves for Mafia, 2015

I'd need to be a killing role to do that. Not that I'd be that clumsy, if I were.

That said, if I am Mafia, you can expect to see me on a suspect-list soon, since there's no good reason why I'd be reserved, given my vurlnerability.

gZsNWyr.png

I still maintain the idea that both Quisoves and Grochi are both Mafia and are arguing for the sake of getting people to trust one of them so that they can backstab us all later.

But to prevent that, I shall backstab them first! Usually you don't announce when you're about to backstab somebody, but I'll do so now. Quisoves, Grochi, I'm about to backstab you both. Not literally, but figuratively. I don't have anything to stab you with, but...

I HAVE THE POWER OF WORDS AND COLOURS!

Okay, so, roles who aren't Mafia but can kill: Please kill the Potoos. Only then can we prove their innocence. Quisoves, Grochi, you must not resist. You are both Potoos, so if you behave I'll give you bird food or whatever Potoos eat in their diet. 

Also, I have a list of people who are guilty:

Quisoves Potoo

Grochi Potoo

Kapura

Fishers

Locus

Nevermore

Pulse

Voltex

Luroka

Xaeraz

Qusioves again

All Potoos Ever

Shadowhawk

Underscore

Taka Nuvia

Dragon.Star

Piraka~Mistika

Hina Kagiyama

Habruerwhateverletters

Zakaro

Definitely Not Voxumo

Valendale

Seaborgium and fellow elements Dubnium, Bohrium, and Hassium

Kohrak Kals 16, 17, and 18, also Lehvak Kals 11-14

Not Unit

Not Ehks

Quisoves Yet Again

You

Quisoves Pugnat

This list is 100% infallible, and I have obtained it from the trustworthy source of 'A Secret Role'.

• Upvote 10

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That's discrimination against the otherwise Potoos, saying "all potoos ever" are guilty.

And I'll just point you again to Tex saying I'm not guilty. Or anybody else who can say I'm not guilty. Me being guilty is quite a bit more preposterous than Quisoves being guilty for the umpteenth time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I stared into the eyes of all, and I determined the ones that blinked were the eyes of guilty people.

Pulse, you missed Pulse

Nevermore

Pulse

Voltex

Luroka

I'll have you know I am not so blind to deny my own guilt and my own partaking in the assassinations of the Fisher and the Snow Queen during the second night.

And I'll just point you again to Tex saying I'm not guilty. Or anybody else who can say I'm not guilty. Me being guilty is quite a bit more preposterous than Quisoves being guilty for the umpteenth time.

Ah, but Voltex is also guilty. Voltex is on the list! Voltex is but another extension of the arms of the Mafia. Everyone who also says you're not guilty is also guilty.

This is the real reason I play Mafia not the blood and gore (which there really isn't all that much of)

Yes, but the blood and gore does make a nice topping on the pizza, icing on the cake, and thing above the thing. It's the most necessary of ingredients when it comes to this fine stew we're still brewing. Speaking of blood and gore, would you like to donate your own blood to the stew? Remember, your options are 'Yes', 'Oui', 'Ja', 'Si', 'Sim', 'Tak', 'Agree', '+', 'Accept', and 'I Hereby Donate My Blood'.

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

yay I'm not in the list

eat ###### kids

yay I'm not on the list

eat ###### kids

Edit: haha what happened it's a double post in a single post, I'll leave it as it is so the future generations may witness it

Technically you are on that list, under 'You'.

Also I'm glad you admit my innocence Pulse. I, Voxumo X. Hishvnirg, Could definitely not be guilty of such atrocities. *Glances at the others around him* These weirdos definitely could though.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I find this entire thing incredibly amusing. 

I find this entire thing incredibly amusing. 

Eh, it gets a bit old after 6-7 years

Who am I kidding, no it doesn't

Get comfy, 'cause you're here forever, mate

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 3

DAY 2

"String them up! String them up!" the assembled crowd chanted as Null 5 and Valendale were led to the highest point in the ballroom, Voltex and Locus carrying the ropes that would become their nooses. The rest of the assembled group watched. Many were silent. A few murmured thoughts of treason or innocence. Grochi and the Nulls quietly wept for Null 5's plight. And yet, the mob would not be moved by the tears, even as the executioners made their nooses and prepared to slip them over the throats of their prisoners.

And then, a resounding boom sounded throughout the ship. Although, calling it a boom would be an understatement. It was more like the sound of a hero being torn in two, a great, rending sound that chilled the assembled matoran to the bone.

Quietly, Pulse spoke up, and said, "We're taking on water."

The mob looked down to find that, yes, they were, in fact, taking on water, and the ballroom was tipping at an odd angle. There was a clamor of noise as they began to scramble to the highest point, almost drowning out the voice over the speakers.

"Well, you seem to be in quite the predicament! The way I see it, you have two options. Kill your supposed murderers, or get some food and get to the lifeboats. May as well make your choice now, my friends~"

SPECIAL VOTING ROUND! COLLECT FOOD, OR KILL THE ACCUSED? YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

SPECIAL VOTING ROUND! COLLECT FOOD, OR KILL THE ACCUSED? YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

Ah, so the host is bluffing the players now? 

Hmm...

So do we only get food if enough players vote that way?

Clarification would be appreciated.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

Whichever choice receives more votes will be what occurs, due to the resources needed.

AND YES, THE ACCUSED CAN VOTE

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun