Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Wouldn't we all?

Also, I think ai've found a SR.

Boat Tipper(Night Role)

During the night, Boat Tipper chooses a life boat and chooses heads or tails. If they get the coin flip right, any night actions of players on the boat are interrupted and none of it's occupants may vote during the next day. Any Nulls on the boat die of pneunomia.

E: Ai've seen the Ai've and will leave it as is because it is the best k? k.

Edited by Major Maes Hughes
  • Upvote 3

Please kill Luroka.

He's threatening my rising dominance on Boat #4.

You sat in my swing! NOW I AM GOING TO EAT YOU!

*Chants in the background*

Eat him... Eat him... Eat him!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Glances around boat, gaze settling on Sycophantic Wizard*

Who are you again?

No really I have no clue who this person is. My memory of them eludes me.

To answer your question, that's me. Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

I think he was actually chanting "Hallowed are the Ori" and just wanted us to think he was chanting "Eat him, eat him.". Therefore we should destroy him for his treachery. And by he and him I of course mean Grand Moff Tarkin.

This was all secret code for the following: When is the next scene?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I think he was actually chanting "Hallowed are the Ori" and just wanted us to think he was chanting "Eat him, eat him.". Therefore we should destroy him for his treachery. And by he and him I of course mean Grand Moff Tarkin.

This was all secret code for the following: When is the next scene?

In a couple hours. I have dinner first. Something productive got done tonight, though!

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

tumblr_mc4cgfUga31refmeeo2_250.gif

Edited by Locus
  • Upvote 4

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You know what's a greater mystery?

NIGHT THREE:

Unit whistled to himself as he strolled along the outside of the lifeboats, dinner having finished recently before, with almost everyone else still huddled on other boats, talking among themselves. He paid little attention to any of the groups, except for one.

There! Boat 8. Grochi had the ten nulls and Portalfig with him. They appeared to be having an in depth conversation about... Shellfish? Unit shrugged. It didn't matter to him what they were talking about, he decided as he walked up to Grochi and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Unit?"

"Grochi. Let's talk in your boat for a mintue," Unit said, gesturing to Boat 11 with his prosthetic arm. Grochi narrowed his eyes, then said to Nulls 3, 7, and 5, "If I'm not back in ten minutes, lynch him, okay?"

The Nulls nodded, knowing nulling needed to nap now. They would vote for Unit if Grochi died, they decided, as he walked away with Unit and into the boat.

"So, Unit," Grochi said, turning around. What did you want to talk ab-HURGH"

Unit easily lifted the other matoran with his mechanical limb, grinning as he squeezed Grochi's neck, choking the life from the master of potoos ever so slowly. The cyborg matoran laughed as Grochi's face turned blue, then purple, then limp in his grasp as he died. However, before he could make his move to set the scene how he wanted, there came a knock at the door.

Unit frowned, and made his way to the back of the lifeboat. Slowly, he opened the door, and quickly made friends with a giant, golden crab hammer, held tightly in a mafian's hands. He wheezed in pain as the hammer slammed into his gut, then proceeded to make no noise as the hammer swung again, cracking his shellhead in two against the life boat's floor.

GROCHI, MATORAN, KILLED BY SERIAL KILLER

UNIT, SERIAL KILLER, KILLED BY MAFIA

Trial for the murder of Unit:

Tiragath

Null #9

Ehksidian

Burnmad

Tyler

Edited by Decapixaetion
  • Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Unit was killed by a crab, with golden claws. Clearly the murderer is a Tintin fan!

milou.jpg

In all seriousness, this is a fairly obfuscatory suspect list. Most of these folks are rather good at keeping their cool.

Tyler has been rather quiet, despite being active in Sinful Fifteen. So that's something. But it's hard to tell with him.

I should like to remind folks that we have a confirmed killer in Valendale, so a double-hanging involving him would be advisable. Easier said than done, granted, but worth trying for.

I vote Valendale.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Burnmad was far too eager to strike up alliance, likely trying to learn our roles to feed them to his Mafia friends. Burn Burnmad.

In which case, why did he take the risk of making the raw chance of his lynching twenty-percent more likely, by defending Tyler?

E:

@Seaborgium You can only vote once, seeing as Unit's dead.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

Maybe I've misunderstood something in the rules of the game, but I thought we could only vote for people who were actually on the list of suspects.... All these votes for Valendale have me confused. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Burnmad was far too eager to strike up alliance, likely trying to learn our roles to feed them to his Mafia friends. Burn Burnmad.

With such hastily-constructed logic in a game where the townies don't even use logic, I can only conclude that you are scum.

Valendale! If the Detective has no guilty report by tomorrow night, I encourage you to target this gentleman.

*Snaps fingers*

Calling on a serial killer to take out those who speak against you? Yeah, that doesn't seem suspicious as all.

I'm voting Burnmad. 

This...this is terrible. Truly, a travesty.

Even worse is that somebody I considered a friend would experience joy at my death, but that's a different story entirely.

Regardless, I urge you not to vote for the nulls. They have no powers. They were my friends in life.

Instead, I have only one suggestion: vote Burnmad.

If he is not guilty of this act, he is still my friend. And if he is guilty of this act, he is proved my friend doubly so. And I wish for such a good friend to join in my death as well as in life.

• Upvote 9

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Maybe I've misunderstood something in the rules of the game, but I thought we could only vote for people who were actually on the list of suspects.... All these votes for Valendale have me confused. 

May we vote outside the suspect list?

If you wanna up your chances of killing someone who isn't the killer, sure.

• Kohrok Kal 17: 1
  • Null #7: 1
  • sadowvezon: 1

gZsNWyr.png

"And lo, as Grochi was being so rudely strangled to death, did he croak out one last cry to the person who brought him into the world, a single last plea for mercy from an unforgiving universe sent to the one person who had ever shown it to him."

• Upvote 4

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now