Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

of course he does

As I have said before, we all technically have a role. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

DAY FOUR

Manducus and Valendale shook hands as Burnmad pushed them towards the boat in the center of the ring, the horrific, scrap metal matoran waiting on it for them. The madman who the group had determined was in charge of the whole mess had offered to kill whoever the mob voted. Well, "Offered" was a bit generous. He had more accurately threatened the mob with some sort of bizarre, horrific machine built into his chest that smoked and glowed.

Manducus was first across, as ordered, and brought into the waiting arms of the madman. The mafian was drawn into a hug that he was obviously uncomfortable with, even as the madman squeezed him tightly. The assembled crowd would be a bit uneasy about it, but they would be even more uneasy as the scrap on the twisted matoran's arms began to shift and move, forming blades over his fingers.

There was a sickening squelching that caused everyone assembled to look away, even Valendale. When they looked back, the matoran was kicking Manducus' corpse into the water, a dripping red cord of bone slung over his shoulder as blood oozed out of the hole in the mafian's back.

Valendale took a deep breath and stepped onto the madman's boat. As soon as he was gone, the crowd dispersed back to their own crafts, not eager to see what happened to the serial killer.

Not that the noises left much to imagine.

NIGHT ROLES PM.

• Upvote 6

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

The reads.

• Ehks - Town
  • Tyler
  • Luroka
  • Burnmad
  • habrfadtuegwtdlml?
  • Shwadohawk - Town
  • Hina
  • You Have 24 Pulses - Town
  • toakapura1234 - Town
  • Zakaro - Town
  • Shadowvezon
  • Toa Chuck
  • Taka Nuvia - Town
  • Rider of Kikanalo
  • Darkcloud
  • Dragon.Star
  • Underscore
  • Kohrak Kal 17
  • Blade - Town
  • Nato - Scum
  • Sycophantic Wizard
  • Voxumo - Scum
  • Forgotten Warrior
  • Nevermore
  • Daniel the Finlander
  • Seaborgium
  • Vimes
  • Portalfig - Confirmed Town

Obviously, as reads, they're not hard fact. However, I'm pretty confident in most of them. The only one I wouldn't bet on is Blade - Town. Because Blade.

Edit: Added Ehks - Town because he threatened me (and a little bit because I forgot to put it the first time)

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 3

Yes, well, I'd like it if people stopped saying "Mafian"

But we can't all get what we want

(Exceedingly silly complaint, but I'll try to refer to them as something else from now on)

*Snaps fingers*

I have a null read on Burnmad. On one hand, he consistently votes for Mafia. On the other hand, he wanted to keep alive the SK that killed a Mafioso, and that's suspicious.

(Also, don't say "scum", Tiragath, it upsets Valendale)

*Snaps fingers*

Xae, would you change my name on the list to my current username so as to avoid confusion? At least one person has expressed their confusion as to who I am, and I don't want that to make things weird.

banner.jpg

*Places hand over chest and gasps lightly*

Oh burnmad, You hurt me so badly with your claims against me. I suppose I should lay down and die and accept the fact I'll probably die by the hands of the village, if we can even be called that, because they follow their illustrious leader without question. Oh woe be me.

*Goes and sulks in a corner like the scum he apparently is*

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Places hand over chest and gasps lightly*

Oh burnmad, You hurt me so badly with your claims against me. I suppose I should lay down and die and accept the fact I'll probably die by the hands of the village, if we can even be called that, because they follow their illustrious leader without question. Oh woe be me.

*Goes and sulks in a corner like the scum he apparently is*

Well, Voxumo, you can still redeem yourself in Burnmad's eyes, I bet. All you have to do is bring him the head of someone who is, as Burnmad puts it, 'scum'.

Or, if you're 'scum', you can kill us all in a murderous and defensive rage. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.