Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

So far the evidence against Burnmad is rather condemning, so He shall receive my vote.

That and I have a cat in my lap who is making typing out some long explanation rather difficult at the moment.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Grochi, my good man, I am but a poor friend, for I did not kill you. You should not wish to share the grave with one such as I.

Regardless, I have little concern for my own life; I value, above all, the reads. I simply entreat you to, once I am dead and buried thrown overboard, not forget the reads which I shall bestow upon you. The reads are all which can save you, my dear village, from yourself, as well as from the scum.

You shall be as a lost child, wandering in the night, not sure where he is; the reads shall be your light, guiding your to a home which is, in this metaphor, a gallows with mafia hanging from it!

You shall be as dust in the wind, blown wherever you are taken by the gusts of whimsey that guide other villages. The reads shall be your anchor!

As well, remember that Valendale is your friend! You will see so tonight, when, guided by the reads, he eliminates a Mafioso. It is only scum and fools who would campaign to lynch him until such a time as he strays from the path of the reads, and targets a Matoran.

All that said, I shall bestow upon you the reads at some point later today.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Tyler is Mafia in SF, though, so I think his inactivity here arises from simply not caring to play unless he gets a role.

*Snaps fingers*

i have a role

-Tyler

Care to elaborate?

i would, but i don't want to give burnmad the satisfaction of thinking i caught up with the game just to spite him

which i did but sssh

-Tyler

• Upvote 8

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Burnmad is being bandwagoned with foul frivolity. I can't allow that. I switch my vote from Valendale to Tiragath.

I'm not sure why y'all think he's done anything suspicious, as opposed to, say, Tiragath or other folks encouraging the bandwagon.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Since when were you under the impression I wasn't playing that game.

Ah, my mistake. I had forgotten that everyone is me, and that you were therefore playing that game by double-proxy, in that you are I and I was each of the players.

Ironically, this means your wish has come true!

*Snaps fingers*

Though I don't disapprove.

As much as I appreciate Quisoves' defense, I actually don't, either.

Everyone knows the dead Matoran have much more fun than the living ones. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Depends on how you interpret their statement. He could mean that they're both Mafians, or simply a different species.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

...Anyway, I'm fairly certain that at least one of the other two people Tiragath named is actually scum. Unless this is masterful reverse-psychology, he's just being far too obvious about this faking thing for the people he's naming to both be innocent.

*Snaps fingers*

Meanwhile, the Mafia is laughing as two probably completely innocent people begin to implicate and accuse each other alongside other members.

Dividing us villagers/villageois/dorfbewohner/dorpelingen/aldeanos/aldeões/pentrefwyr is exactly what the Mafia wants. Do you want that, Burnmad? Do you want that. Tiragath? Do you want to squabble and make yourselves look like Mafia? 

The probable answer is no, unless either or both of you have a deathwish. In which case, we'll happily grant it to appease the type 2s.

The Mafia paid me to say this

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Tyler is Mafia in SF, though, so I think his inactivity here arises from simply not caring to play unless he gets a role.

*Snaps fingers*

i have a role

-Tyler

Care to elaborate?

Doesn't everyone have a role, even if it's a villager?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Let's just all vote Xaeraz, then! Clearly he's the one behind all of this. 

• Upvote 6

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar