Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village). 

Now I had a plan. "You distract Punch, I'll deal with Alpha from range before she can get close." 

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Jungle). 

"Um.... which way was is it to the Crawler?" I'd gotten turned around in the conversation and wasn't sure what direction we were supposed to be going in. Given time, I probably could've worked it out based on the position of the sun and my recollections of the map we'd all been shown, but it was easier to just ask. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alpha and Punch+Counterpunch/Doublecross/Lighthouse

"HEY YOU!"

Punch and Alpha had found the challengers.

"I'll take on my buddy. You take on that Derahk."

Alpha looked at Punch with disbelief. Fighting a friend and leaving her to be assaulted with sound? She approached Era halberd at the ready.

Karz....

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Lighthouse

"Sure."

I walked up to Punch who gladly shook my hand.

"May the best fighter win."

"Best fighter, indeed."

I threw the first punch and our battle began.

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village). 

"I'll make this quick," I promised, a ripple of sonic energy already flying from my armour towards Alpha. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Backstab. (Farsholt Village).

"I didn't think it'd be that quick," I admitted to no one in particular, walking forwards to nudge Alpha with my foot. She seemed to be unconscious. "Well.... that was easy." 

OOC: Considering that there is a two level difference, and sound bounces pretty fast between metal armor and the suit's ear, I think that's probably right.

IC: Stronghold and Punch+Counterpunch/Village

Punch realized that someone was beaten. He turned around and saw that Alpha had been defeated, and was promptly smacked in the face. Punch knew that he was outnumbered and would lose quickly to the Derahk.

~I'm sorry Counter...~

~It's okay. We're beat.~

Punch was about to surrender but Stronghold cut him off.

"You're done Era?" he turned back to Punch. "Don't worry Era won't interfere in our battle. We'll battle honorably."
"But regardless of who wins, I still get captured right?"

"Yep!"

"Sure."

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse).

"Well, while you two hammer it out, I'm going to put this one with the other two," I hauled Alpha over my shoulder and carried her slowly into the lighthouse. Rahkshi were karzing heavy.... Reaching the trapdoor, I put her down and moved the rubble aside before pulling the trapdoor open and carrying her down to the bottom. "Nice to see you two are behaving," I mused, laying Alpha down before ascending the stairs once more. 

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

In a sudden reversal Shark pushed forward, thrusting Sidonas' leg back towards him and putting weight against his weapon with his own sword, hoping to further unbalance him and knock him to the ground.

IC: Jayar / Fourth Tier

It was Jayar's turn to sigh as he turned back to Hoto. "I'm sorry... I don't want to ruin this for you. It's just... a little unnerving for me, knowing that she's listening in on all of this." He paused, reluctant to elaborate for that very reason. If only he could speak to Hoto truly alone, and not within this shaky semblance of solitude.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Shatter:

Shatter snapped out of combat mode, seeing the fragments were in the entirely wrong shape for a dummy and that someone had yelled ow. "Sorry." he muttered,

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Shock

After agreeing what he and Nightmare were going to do, Shock decided he was going to the gym to train. He headed in to see a smashed... Something and a rahk of shattering with a hammer. He walked in and said, "having a smashing time over here?".

IC: Vitesse

Deciding that some food would be good, or whatever the Karz it was, Vitesse was heading towards the Refectory, when she saw a few Rahk, including one missing his left appendages. Vitesse was interested in what could possibly rip off the limbs of a Rahk, save a Makuta. Intrigued, Vitesse went over to see what was going on...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

She winced as she fell across Thorn's shoulders. "I swear, if you scratch my paint, your death will be slow and painful," she hissed.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"You've never been shy about it before," Hoto murmured, still not understanding. "Phogen is just another friend."

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

Sidonas was pushed back and lost his balance, falling back to the ground. Sidonas raised Hook in defense incase his for brought a blade down on him, which he knew was of highest probability.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Your paint is already scratched," I pointed out, "Really karzing badly." 

I grinned. "I think it's an improvement." 

She tried to throw herself at Stripes, kicking and screaming, but Thorns' grip was too strong. "You'll get yours too, Stripes!" she screeched. "I'll have you know I just painted this, then your noisy friend had to ruin it! I spent hours on it, all ruined in a couple of minutes!"

"Good for you," I said dismissively, "it's just paint." 

"Just paint?!" she screamed at him. "This is my art, you artistic illiterate! I swear, by all the paint in..."

Her words were wasted on this one. He didn't understand. His life was thus void.

Ic Kat: 

I laughed easily as we made our way to the Crawler once more.

"I used to be a lot like you, Shiny. Hated it when my paint got scuffed up. Eventually, I learned that people would be more likely to judge my actions than my appearance. You ever considered those in armor tattoo things? Heard they're real popular with some of the more hardcore artsy types."

Just because she was being a Piraka didn't mean I had to be.

Rain looked over what she could see of the Turahk's armor. "It's not hard to tell," she smirked. "But if you're so proud of failing to beat an unarmed opponent... Let's just say it's a good thing my paint isn't for you lot."

"Here's an idea," I stepped forwards, clamping my uninjured hand over the irritating rahk's mouthparts, "how about you shut up right karzing now, or I'll suck all of the air out of your lungs." 

I tore my hand away before she could bite it, scowling at her. "Fine, have it your way."

IC Kat: I shrugged her hard, on my shoulders, keeping her out biting range.

"Behave up there. As for being proud...." I laughed. "Only thing I'm proud of is kicking that Dark Hunter in the face. You should ask Cao about it sometime. Lost an arm on that one."

I didn't mention that I was also proud of a lot of people for their achievements, but that was for their ears, not hers.

"Can we not talk about losing arms, please?" I asked Kat, conscious of the steady trickle of fluid dripping from my own arm. 

IC: The long, hooked blade of the naginata came crashing down on the Venom Flyer's head, cracking through the carapace with a noise that echoed even through the floral demolition around the pair. Fluids spilled from the broken shell, droplets flying back and splashing over Silver. The light faded from the giant insect's eyes, and it stopped flying downwards and simply started falling downwards. It smashed through the trees and creepers of the Visorak jungle, dragging Silver along for the ride...

The Crawler was becoming crowded. It was a good thing it was so large or it probably would have been overwhelmed. Still, with everyone laid on neat little rows in the collapsible beds everything seemed ordered and not too overstuffed. It was only Tridax, tall, looming and walking wherever he wanted, that spoiled the illusion of order.

Suvak had briefed him on the emergency and he was making his way to Fang. He wouldn't have one of his students being killed by an insignificant ophidian. He laid hands on the stricken Rahkshi, using only a little of his Quick Healing abilities to sense what kind of venom had infected Fang. 

Ah, of course. One of Chirox's favoured potions. Because who else would it have been?

It was a fairly simple toxin, though potent in its own way; it was designed to act against the nerves of a being, reduce them to so much liquid slag. Tridax powered more Healing energies through Fang, seeking out every droplet of the venom, ripping the protein strands that formed it apart until nothing remained but a few paltry molecules. Fang's own immune system could take care of those minute traces, though it might make eating a bit tricky while they were worked out through his digestive system. 

Tridax fought back the invasion of venom, starting from the furthest reaches it had spread to and wiping it out bit by bit, working his way back to the original wound. When he'd reached that injury from Faithful, having eliminated the poison and its hold on Fang, he sealed it up. No sense in saving the Rahkshi from venom only to let infection finish the job. 

"There. I'd recommend resting until the dizziness fades. Now, whats this I hear about a Visorak attack?"

“Tracks! Bigfeet tracks of two-legs spine-backs!”

The Oohnorak scouts were still on the move. Expert hunters from a whole species of keen predators they were having no trouble spotting the signs a Rahkshi had passed through. Broken plantlife, scared Rahi, great big footprints in the soft soil...

They were following the trail towards Farsholt, and where they went the main body of the swarm would surely follow

IC: Palma could indeed stick Booger's fingers back on. She started methodically going through the one at a time, aligning each one properly with the stump it had been severed from before healing them, to ensure the nerves and muscles attached properly.

"Xara? I know her. I'm guessing this is the result of a run in with her?"

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Snake - Refectory

"So, how ya been doin' lately?" I ask Dodge...it's small talk, but my mind is on the enigma of my hibernation. I need to find the answer.

IC: Raith - Library

Lerahk...I have a feeling I know who this 'Legion' is, but I'll have to wait for my suspicions to be confirmed. I enter the Library.

OOC: Looking for Deadeye

Kathok

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad sighed, his shoulders drooped. Sometimes it felt like the entire universe was against him. "It's fine. Zat vasn't anythink useful anyvay," he told Shatter gloomily.

At Shock's remark he replied equally gloomily without looking at him, "Sure, vhy not. Say, vould either of you know how to get zer Gym to summon a pipe organ? I vas just tryink, unt zer result vas... pitiful." Not likely, but hey, worth a shot right?

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

With both hands Shark swung his unnamed sword in a viciously powerful, counterclockwise downward arc at Hook, hoping to knock it aside. He followed it up with a strong kick aimed to strike Sidonas' shin.

IC: Jayar / Cable Car

"That's exactly... what she wants you to think," Jayar replied.

He took a breath, and continued, "Notice how everything she says and does is perfect? As if she was created to be the ideal friend, specifically for you? I don't trust her. I don't trust that everything she says, her concerns and compliments and shifting, aren't all just a carefully calculated act to ensnare the unwary in servitude guised as friendship." Knowing that Phogen was hearing all of this and preparing the ideal charade to destroy his doubts made this difficult. Knowing that Hoto would probably take it badly made it worse. But he couldn't lie, and he couldn't keep silent.

"I don't trust... that she doesn't just want to use you."

IC: Vlad / Gym

"Oh, of course." Vlad held out Playing Enormous Living-Stone Organs For Dummies to Shock. "Zer big think vith tubes on it on zer cover ist an organ."

Meanwhile, Ivan watched the proceedings with a mixture of disdain and amusement. If they'd asked him, he would have gladly have commanded the Gym to materialize an organ. But for now it was fun enough to let them carry on haplessly. And the encounter would be worth it if if made Vlad some new friends.