Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"If you want to, who am I to stop you?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi of idiocy mistook the question and raised his before shouting: "Me! I'm an Aspen!"

IC (As Ipartsa): "Better idea, why don't we pick on this one?" Said the rahkshi before pointing at Vyper. "I saw him hanging above all of us in the air."

IC (As Numlef): "Or what about him? He entered the armory to possibly arm himself." Said the rahkshi of electricity before gesturing towards Footwork.

IC (As Botch): "I'll save you the trouble." Said Botch as she stepped forward to look at Spindle. "You better eliminate yourself or I'll have you thrown in the ring."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"I can hear you!" I called down to the moron, "And if I was an assassin, why would I go all the way up here where I can't reach anyone?" I'd been planning to make this one pay for trying to shoot me at a later time, but now would work just as well.

"You, on the other hand, tried to shoot me down only a few moments ago. Why would that be, I wonder? Is it perhaps because my vantage point means that you and your fellow assassins can't make a move without being spotted?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Snap [Gym]

Slipping off th edge towards the spiked pit below, Snap just managed to dig her fingers into the floor, and was soon dangling from the edge while muttering nearly all the rahkshitongue curses she could think of.

'Well' She thought to herself, 'I guess I can just, hang around here, until the assignment is over.'

She would have honestly smacked herself for that if both her hands hadn't been so busy.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC (As Ipartsa): "What's with the cloak? I bet I could find a weapon or two underneath there." The rahkshi replied. "If you haven't got a single ranged weapon under there, you should be able to take it off without hesitation."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Ipartsa): "What's with the cloak? I bet I could find a weapon or two underneath there." The rahkshi replied. "If you haven't got a single ranged weapon under there, you should be able to take it off without hesitation."

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I didn't even grace that moronic remark with a response. Since I was quite clearly not wearing my cloak, my ranged weapons - rhotuka launcher and throwing knives - were plain for everyone to see. 

Not only that, but my accuser seemed to have already forgotten that the assassins could only take out their targets through physical contact, making my weaponry utterly irrelevant to the discussion. 

OOC: Whoops.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Don't bother yelling at me, I'll do that to myself. " Said the rahkshi as she returned to standing in line and mentally screamed at herself. *Karzing idiot, you've botched this for yourself! Now Icarax will make sure to never level you up!*

IC: Shark / Gym

Beating up everyone. That sounded rather lucrative.

Shark made his way over to the trio of aggressors on foot, coming to a stop not quite directly below them and looking up. He was playing subtly to their feelings of elevated superiority, rather than usurping it by flying to them. "You realize, for all your strength, you remain vastly outnumbered," he pointed out frankly, "an angry lynch mob could probably take out the three of you. But I do approve of your method, and if you'd take me as an ally, your coalition will be that much stronger."

As always, there was a severe lack of nonsense to him that contrasted quite nicely with the severe abundance of ways he had to kill your enemies, which altogether made it obvious that he would be a valuable addition to any fighting squad. Certainly far more so than idiots they had previously put up with, like say, Draco.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Zubarahk): "Hey, what's going on?" He asked the thin air before watching a rahkshi charge at him. "Hey, what are you up to?" He asked Rider.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

I sized up the newcomer, the same towering silence rahk who'd been protecting others from the power screamer. "I don't see any reason to refuse your offer," I mused, dropping out of flight mode to land before him. "You got a name?"

IC: Era - Great Food Market. 

I remembered the last time I'd been here. Many levels lower, lost and disoriented by the cacophony of sound swirling around me. But now I was stronger, more focused, able to filter through the hustle and bustle of the city in full, and soak in each individual sound. 

A snippet of conversation here... the chopping of fruit there... the heated tones of an argument... Lilting and wavering and twisting and twirling, an endless, ever-shifting sea of sound waves. 

But it wasn't just the sounds, either. I wandered from one stall to another, breathing in the scent of the produce, testing the free samples, picking up some of the fruits and turning them over in my hands. People thought me weak and inferior for lacking eyes, but in all honesty I probably saw far more of the world than any of them did. 

And if we did as I hoped, and went along with Johmak's plan, then hopefully I'd get to see even more of it...

IC: Helix/Gym > Infirmary
A truth serum was what was needed, but I had to check my bag for the chemicals I needed.

No such luck as the chemicals I had were purely for offensive or defensive purposes. And I already used my last sedatives.

The infirmary should have some though. Probably should ask Palma.

I walked towards the door...I needed 15 minutes.

OOC: Currently being driven to school. Just wanted to make a post. Will put other characters later.

OOC: Retconned.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork noticed one or two students eyeing him suspiciously. He nervously clasped his hands behind his back as he walked, trying to make it clear that he wasn't trying to assassinate anyone. There was no sign of Snap that he could see; maybe she had made it out after all...

OOC: Sepulchral, Beat, Shrapnel, and Footwork are all open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Malady (Gym)

"Come on," I say, elbowing Draco playfully.
Or at least, with the playfulness of a Takea.
"I say what Sliver's doing sounds good."

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

It's quiet here.

I like it.

IC: Acinaces (Gym)

"Okay, that feels weird."

IC: Mu (Gym)

"Hey, cyclone-bow person! You, the one that shot that assassin!" Mu shouted, jumping up and down and waving his arms at Sliver. He pointed to Eps. "He's an assassin!"

OOC: That's Mu talking to Sliver.

And trying to get Eps beaten up. :P

VBWj75sh.png

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork noticed one or two students eyeing him suspiciously. He nervously clasped his hands behind his back as he walked, trying to make it clear that he wasn't trying to assassinate anyone. There was no sign of Snap that he could see; maybe she had made it out after all...

OOC: Sepulchral, Beat, Shrapnel, and Footwork are all open for interaction.

IC: Zilnta:

Zilnta steadily approached the rahkshi with odd footwear and extended his hand to it. "Name's Zilnta. what's yours."

OOC: zilnta addressing footwork

IC The God Twins - Entryway

Today was truly a glorious day for the students of Corpus Rahkshi, though they did not know it. For two Gods had decided to entertain themselves with the school, and they even now began their descent into the realm of mortals. One was a brilliant white, brutal in appearance, while the other was black as midnight, slender and beautiful and dangerous. Blue eyes pierced from both their faces, and each was emblazoned with a strange symbol on their shoulder. 

The Two GodRahks touched down on the rocky soil, and the White God spoke, deeply, like a rumbling volcano, "So, this is the Corpus Academy? It's not much to look at. Hardly fit for beings such as we. Remind me again, Aza, why did we come to this chunk of mud?"

The voice that came from the Black God was silky, smooth, and fit for a queen. "Patience, Ezec. As Gods, we have an oligation to watch over our subjects. And where best to watch over and guide our lesser cousins than here?"

Ezec growled, a noise even lower than his rumbling voice. "I don't see why we should care."

Aza sighed, and placed a hand on her brother's arm, "Think of it this way, Ezec, you can smash anyone who challenges your right to godhood. I hear Icarax is even here."

The White God huffed, and shrugged out of his sister's grasp, "I'll crush him if he tries anything.... Let's go." He stepped forward, and promptly ran straight into the door. He stepped back, growling, "Fools can't even open the doors for a God?! Impertinent-"

The Black God quickly stepped forward, opening the door. "We did not announce our arrival, Brother, how could they have known? Come, we will show them our way in time."

Ezec Huffed once more, stepping through the open door, and booming out for all to hear (or at least, all in the immediate vicinity), "Corpus Academy! You are visited by the Twin Gods! Know your place, and kneel before our brilliance!"

OOC: The Twin Gods have formally arrived. And they are ever so open for interaction~

• Upvote 2

OOC: Hello, Twin Gods.

IC: Mortsia

On and on I swing- "Corpus Academy! You are visited by the Twin Gods! Know your place, and kneel before our brilliance!" At this, I turn.

"How arrogant you must be

to claim yourselves to be gods!

Nay, from gods we are free

And you are simply frauds."

IC: Spezia

"Yeah... Why don't we look up herbs with healing properties, and integrate them into the food?" I ask.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"Yes, I am," I didn't realise I'd become so notorious already. I turned to the one who'd spoken up, cast a brief glance towards the rahk he'd accused, and promptly ignored him. Those two had been fighting earlier on; it was likely the accuser wanted me to settle the score on his behalf.

"I think you've been given enough time!" I shouted, "If the real assassin's don't surrender themselves right karzing now, a whole lot of people are going to get hurt!"

IC God Twins-Entryway:

Ezec narrowed his eyes, and growled softly, "Choose your words carefully, Mortal. We are very, very real."

Aza stepped in behind her brother, "Perhaps it would be arrogance were we not truly Gods. As it is, we have come to see that our more mortal cousins are doing well. This is a cause for celebration, don't you think, Ezec?"

"Indeed, Aza."

IC: Gaever / Gym

What!? What gave these Rahkshi the right to claim authority over everyone else, and threaten them accordingly?

The fact that they had the capacity, audacity, and above all ruthlessness required to do so, she supposed.

Nevertheless, she would not stand by while they initiated a reign of terror. "How can it be known that your coalition does not consist of assassins?" she challenged Sliver, knowing full well this wasn't going to earn her any favor in the eyes of the incumbent tyrant. If she was lucky, she'd earn the support of the masses. If not, she'd be pegged as an assassin... "It might be suggested that as an assigned killer, you would have a clear motive to initiate this scheme as a plotting to liquidate as many civilians as possible while maintaining a facade of civilian intent, and all without utilization of your pernicious touch,"

She had to admit, this probably wasn't the ideal path to victory. So why the Karz was she doing it?

"Believe me, if I was an assassin, you'd know it," I met the other rahk's defiance with a cold glare, "Now unless you've got a better idea for rooting out the killers among us, I suggest you either help us, or cooperate." 

"So eager to defend one who accused you of being an assassin?" I gave Eps a curious look, "Very well. If you don't want us to torture him..." I could only imagine the sadistic expression on my face right now, "...you can do it yourself." 

IC: Eps

A sinking feeling came into his heart. They were literally going to make him torture his own brother. He just shook his head. "No."  He couldn't do this. Mu annoyed him, and Karzahni knew how many times he'd beaten him up, but he had a feeling Sliver was going to make him do much worse. "No...I can't."

IC: Gaever / Gym

Well... that hadn't ended as badly as she'd thought for her... Certainly all the lesser Rahkshi in the room were going to acutely regret their inferiority, though. Which wasn't her problem.

It hadn't been her problem in Phantom-On-The-Water when innocent Matoran were dying either...

But this was different. No one would die here. It was only temporary, and if it was generally foolish to put victory yet further in jeopardy for heroics, it was especially so for heroics whose worth could only possibly be similarly temporary. She would do nothing to intervene... she only had to look out for herself.

Silently she began stalking away from this sadistic center of attention, seeking a less inhabited region of the battlefield from which to keep alert.

"Oh, is that so?" I shrugged, pulling a jagged shard of glass out of my satchel and beginning to make my way towards the duo. "Very well. I'll just torture him myself, then."