Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

iC: Carapace/Refectory

"Hmm...Indeed."

He observed the situation, and it seemed like that the little group had angered a very paranoid Turahk.

"Cease your actions, Turahk. Save the fighting for the gym," he said with a clear calm voice.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Canvas - Refectory

The way out was clear. The spike-covered Rahkshi of Confusion had taken his mace and left. But she couldn't leave Melody and Xi to sort out her mess.

So she turned and ran back to the others and started waving her arms. "Hey! Leave them alone! You're mad at me, remember?!"

IC: Illusive - Hallways.

Leaving the impending riot behind, I decided to start making my way back to my dorm...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

iC: Carapace/Refectory

He turned his head to the second conflict. It seemed a loudmouth was trash talking some Rahks that looked upon themselves as gods. He ignored them and looked back to the conflict at hand. He'd seen enough of conflicts of leaderships back home.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC God Twins:

There was no warning. No change in emotion or posture, just pure, lightning fast aggression.

Ezec's hand shot forward claws extended, to grasp the offending Rahk by the throat.

Aza, meanwhile simply grinned sadistically. Such impudence. he would need punishment. 

Perhaps she should look into acquiring a whip.

IC: Zilnta:

Over the time Zilnta had been alive, he had stayed that  way by observing other rahkshi and reacting to their movements. But this one was just to fast. the hand slammed into his throat, releasing a few of his food-projectiles. They cracked on the floor, releasing an unearthly odor. Zilnta looked back with dismay, Ezec's hand  around his throat. He locked eyes with the hulking, spiky rahkshi, and through gritted teeth, hissed: "You messed with my food, I mess with you." He flashed a warning trough his eyes, an unreadable message: A glint in a painful arc, drop thy load, O self-made deity, or face my consequences. Zilnta's blade is on the move.:  While he had been glaring into Ezec's eyes, he had been slowly drawing ins cutlass, and it now took a sweeping, blindingly fast crescent towards the white rahkshi's arm. He would stab him repeatedly, if that's what it took to get him to let go.

Edited by le-toa_rock

IC: Bonegleam - Causeway.

I made my way outside, into the crisp afternoon air, and started across the Causeway. The bones were calling to me, and I had no intention of refusing their summons. 

IC: Era - Warehouse.

I stayed quiet, deciding it was best to stay out of it. 

IC: Geuua - Library. 

Even for a library, this place was almost eerily quiet. Where was everyone? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rose [Gym]

It had become evident that Draco had found someone else to fight with, and was no longer interested in her whatsoever. which was fair enough, she was bleeding pretty badly, missing a good portion of her hands, and really needed a rest now.

"Re-re-Rematch, later. I'll b-be ready..." She whispered in his direction before slowly slinking off to recover her lunchbox.

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC Kat:

I frowned, and looked at Xara questioningly.

"What would you suggest, then?"

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"That you stop ignoring the Tahtorak in the room," I replied dryly, "Before our previous... disagreement... I believe we were all discussing whether to take up Johmak on her offer, or flounder around waiting for someone else to come to our rescue." 

I folded my arms, "As I recall, we never actually came to a decision on the issue..." 

IC Kat:

I grimaced. 

"You're right. I personally don't think we're ready to take on her terms. It's why I'm putting forward this plan. So that we can take care of ourselves when we move on."

"That way we won't need rescuing." I added with a bit of a grin.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

"So that's it? We're giving up on the one person who's offering to help us?" 

IC: Orimnoc

The rahkshi of fear had strutted towards the gruel counter, grabbing a bowl of the stuff and pouring it all into her mouth before throwing the bowl away and turning back to face the four armed freakshow. A red and orange rahkshi told her to stop fighting in the refectory, that the gym was the place to do it. They were right, of course, but Orimnoc wasn't sure she wanted to wait that long to tear the colour shifter and the four armed one to shreds. There were so many people here now... when had they gotten here? This situation was getting unbearable. Her head was going to explode.

And so, she spat towards the floor by Xi's feet, then turned to leave the room, averting her eyes from Canvas as she passed by her.

IC: Draco

Thankfully, my cyclone shield dilutes the blast, and Necrosmith is shifted into a position where the shaft intercepts the bow. My foot, staying low to the ground, is aimed at Sliver's lower leg, while I push outwards with my scythe, all in an attempt to knock her down.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Kat:

"He's got a point," I said with a shrug. "It's also worth noting that asking for help was always the contingency plan. We can't always rely on others to keep us safe."

I understood where Xara was coming from, but ultimately...... How could we ever move forward if we were always hiding behind others?

IC: Carapace/Refectory

I looked on as the Turahk left and faced the rahk (Melody) I had met earlier in the halls.

"Hello. Nice to see you again. Hopefully she didn't hurt you or your friends," I spoke. "Also, sorry for walking out on you three without even asking your names. Again, I'm Carapace."

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fourth Tier

With no one to stop him, Fang stepped back outside into the heat and noise of the city. It was almost comforting in a way; the whole city felt like one big forge. He had fond memories of shaping metal with his plasma. His short time working with Kat's friend had been one of the happiest times of his life, and every time he worked since then.

Until Exxan had tainted all of that.

But that abominable sword was gone, along with its owner and Venom. Maybe... maybe he could start over. Maybe he didn't have to fight with Kat and the others.

It had long since ceased being his Rebellion anyway.

With a new destination in mind, Fang began working his way through the crowd down to the next tier.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

Hoto's grin flickered and then died. Already, they were back to arguing. How were they going to get anywhere if no one could agree on anything? Were they just going to sit here until the Makuta came for them?

Though she didn't run away this time, Hoto slipped back between a few crates and sat down, trying to block out the voices.

Canvas stepped back to give Orimnoc plenty of room and tried not to gawk as the Turahk left the Refectory without so much as a final taunt. She just hoped she'd seen the last of her. Most people forgot all about her by the next day. It helped that she never looked the same twice.

With the threat out of the way, Canvas ran back to Xi's side and held out her hands to help him up. "Oh Karz, are you okay?" she asked anxiously.

IC: Melody - Refectory

It worked. They had asked the Turahk to stop fighting, and she left. Melody felt like jumping for joy.

She turned to Carapace with a wide smile on her face. "H-h-hi, I-I'm M-M-M-Melody," she stammered, hardly able to push the words out with her excitement.. "Th-th-thanks for y-y-your h-help."

IC: Call - Dorms

With his exploration completed (for everywhere but the Gym), Call decided it was time for a rest. He found his way back to the Dormitories... only to pause, realizing he had absolutely no idea which room was his. But eventually he found a door cracked open and pulled his way inside. It seemed unoccupied, and the key was in the door. He might as well make it his.

Call closed and locked the door behind him before collapsing in exhaustion on the bed. His Stasis Field powers activated, giving him a brief reprieve from the pain as he fell asleep.

OOC: Xi is already standing.

IC Xi

Xi gently reached down and picked up his knife. "I'm fine, but a reminder for you: physical contact may not be the best way to ask someone about peacefulness." He sheathed his knives and visibly relaxed, although his face didn't look that way. He tried to lighten the mood. "Seems as though, however, Melody is doing quite well." He whispered and slightly pointed in Melody's direction.

IC: Sim - Refectory

"Hello," I turned to face the little white one. She was adorable, especially with her little shells. Almost reminded me of Geva.

"My name is Sim." I started to lift my fist, but thought better of it, and bowed slightly. This one was nervous enough, a closed fist would do no good.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Draco

Thankfully, my cyclone shield dilutes the blast, and Necrosmith is shifted into a position where the shaft intercepts the bow. My foot, staying low to the ground, is aimed at Sliver's lower leg, while I push outwards with my scythe, all in an attempt to knock her down.

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

His foot slammed into the shin of my forward foot - a painful blow, but not enough to make me fall. Using the bow-blade to keep the scythe at bay, I pulled out an arrow with my free hand and stabbed the barbed tip towards his throat. 

IC Kat:

"He's got a point," I said with a shrug. "It's also worth noting that asking for help was always the contingency plan. We can't always rely on others to keep us safe."

I understood where Xara was coming from, but ultimately...... How could we ever move forward if we were always hiding behind others?

"Is that what the rest of you think?" I turned to the others, "I'm not here to cause a fight, so if the rest of the group agrees with Kat, I'll go along with whatever's decided..." 

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

Hoto remained silent in her corner. She didn't know what to think anymore.

"Yeah, looks like it," Canvas quietly agreed. Melody was smiling again, and that was always good. "...even though you broke your promise! I had everything under control!"

IC: Melody - Refectory

"H-h-hi... S-Sim..." Melody greeted him. "W-were y-y-you with C-C-C-Carapace?"

IC: Jayar / Warehouse

Jayar contemplated the options for a while. "I don't know how long we can afford to linger here training," he finally declared. "I won't pretend that we're unbeatable, but we already form a fairly capable group. Improving markedly upon that will be a long process, and staying in any one place that long doesn't strike me as a good idea. I think we might be better off making necessary preparations and moving on soon, whether with Johmak's mysterious assistance or on our own."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg