Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Omega

Omega rolled his eyes at Snakey. "Raptor shot me whilst I was insane. I woke up in the infirmary. I was questioned by him and his... minion. His minion was instructed to keep watch on me. I managed to escape but I tripped, and Raptor threatened me with "Poison". I tried to jump at him but he caught my kraata and took a sample of it. I don't want him using that for his own devices." Omega said, still on the ground.

IC: Hoto

Hoto turned back to Phogen. She could no longer contain her excitement. Not only was she joining a team under the kindest Rahkshi she had ever met, but her friend would join as well. But as she turned, she caught the echoes of the other Rahkshi in the room. Yes, they had been talking as she entered.

"Is...is something going on?"

IC Vaalku

Noticing Raptor practically glued to the bow, Vaalku got an idea. He pressed until a kink in his armour appeared, revealing him(kraata). He softly zapped him in a sensitive looking spot, and backed away as Raptor jumped five feet in the air from his previously seated position.

"I'm sorry, it was in the name of science."

IC: (Snakey)

Raptor was getting seriously disturbing now...

"Om, #### off or go and apologise to Exx. And no, being "insane" for a few minutes is not an excuse for making an absolute #### of yerself."

He gave Omega a kick and shot a glare at Raptor.

"Get your eyes off the bow."

Kathok

IC: Revenge

Revenge picked up his book and began to write.

Dear book,

Things have been going crazy, I'm not sure if I can remember all that happens.

As Rider and I were going to the library we heard someone screaming.  I punched him to shut him up.

We left and the Screamer followed us to my room.  He kicked the door in on Rider.  Another Rahkshi named Kat came in and helped stop him.

I took Rider to the Infirmary, than left to turn a book in.  I saw another Rahkshi go slitley insane.  But he came into the Infirmary later and he seemed ok.  He ran off and I had to chase him.  I got in a fight with Raptor, who thinks we are all lab-rahi, and that is how things stand now.

Sincerely,

Revenge

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Jayar

As Short scrambled onto his back, Jayar threw himself onto the ground, on his back. There was little chance that Short would be able to escape being crushed under the larger Rahkshi, but if he allowed it to happen, he could slow Jayar and pummel him from behind or try to choke him.

OOC: Can we finish this fight? It's been going for days. If Short tries to choke Jayar as described, Jayar Will concede.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC:
Dodge is the one without a leg, right? I hope so.

IC:
Abyssium saw a few Rahkshi conversing, including one without a leg. He slowed as they nodded to him. "Greetings. Whatcha talkin' 'bout?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: (Wraith)

The Ghost was taking his time, but then again, his hands seemed to be shaking quite a lot. Wraith couldn't fathom why.

Snake was next to Phogen on the bookshelf with another teleportation.

"So, what're you gonna do about Om? Gonna keep a traitor in our ranks?"

Kathok

IC Poly: I was confused. Fang seemed to just.... Hate. Even though he claimed it to be a just anger, I saw it for what it was. Darkness, as evil as the things he fought. It would destroy him if he wasn't careful. And me. I had dropped my uncaring mask like an idiot and it had gotten me nothing.

~if you were stronger~

Yeah, I know.

~let me help you~

I don't need your help. You're just as hot headed as Fang. And murderous, to boot.

I sighed, and wandered off across the causeway.

There was a waterfall that I liked to sit beside. I'd heard other students used a cave behind it for smuggling, but I preferred to drown my worries in its roar. Zooming down to it, I found a boulder sizeable enough, and sat cross legged upon the stony surface.

Poly is open to interaction.

IC: Chekquars (Causeway -> Hallways)

"Tis fine, dear minion, twus no fault of your own. No need to be sobbing on the floor. Come, let us go and plot a dastardly scheme elsewhere."

He strode off, feeling Silver Snare in his pocket, and slipped down a hallway towards the Gym. Chekquars would need to test this weapon, be sure that it worked well for his purposes, and then practice with it. It would not do to be a novice at using a weapon he had, even with his already quite impressive arsenal.

OOC: wow, this things grows too fast, I can't keep up, let alone actually try and constantly participate... Guess that front-page feature really boosted things. 

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Abyssium
"What issues?" Abyssium asked curiously.

IC: Anubissium

Anubissium jumped from what she was told was called the Chirox Causeway onto solid ground. She had finally come to Corpus Rahkshi.

OOC:
I've decided to go ahead and bring Anubissium in now. She's open for interaction.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC Phogen

Making notes in her pad wholly unrelated to the book she was reading, but that had everything to do with the group below, Phogen simply listened in on the chaos spilling into the hallway with a disinterested stare at her book. She made no reaction, simply letting them rabble amongst themselves. She underlined the phrase 'Herr Doktor' and 'Elocution/Tackle' As they finally moved off, she gave a sigh, thankful for the solitude of more conversational endeavors.

IC Kat: I stepped forward, and smiled.

"Feeling good, yeah. Just got back from getting our friend something. I looked up at Phogen. I'd heard rumours good and bad about them, but there was one thing I was sure of. They knew how to lead. I could learn from them.

"Yeah...." I answered slowly. "That sounds like a good idea. What do you say, Phogen? Will you have us?"

IC: Hoto

Hoto turned back to Phogen. She could no longer contain her excitement. Not only was she joining a team under the kindest Rahkshi she had ever met, but her friend would join as well. But as she turned, she caught the echoes of the other Rahkshi in the room. Yes, they had been talking as she entered.

"Is...is something going on?"

Phogen idly looked up from his book, staring down at the Rahkshi before him. Ah, it was the blind one from earlier. And a companion? This new one was interesting as well. A Rahk of Fear, with armor markings that sparked a bit of kinship in his mind. The tendrils were an interesting aesthetic choice. Personally, he preferred the full-on overhaul his own armor exhibited, but the mutual choice of tribal theming was not lost on Phogen.

He grinned charismatically, exuding a casual atmosphere. "Just a squabble between an unstable acquaintance and some intriguing new arrivals. Most intriguing of which stand before me. Do you mind if I test your abilities before accepting you into our little group?"

He waited for an inhale on their part before laughing a little and waving a dismissive hand. "Oh, its not a test of skill or anything. You needn't be worried. Its more to..." He thought on in, looking as if he was hiding some hidden, but innocent agenda. Almost like he was drumming up an answer key for the test. "Well, its to help me get to know you two a bit better. I prefer friends to allies, you see." He chuckled.

Oh yes, she preferred friends. She found them more loyal, trusting, trustworthy, better confidants, and easier to manipulate, if need be.

Snake was next to Phogen on the bookshelf with another teleportation.

"So, what're you gonna do about Om? Gonna keep a traitor in our ranks?"

Phogen flipped a page in her book, using the motion to address Snake. She seemed insane as she said her next sentence. "It if very hard to catch a bird of prey alive. They are brilliant, tenacious, and more than a bit scientific in their predation. However, their prey are not as intelligent, and therefore easy to trap. This means the bait is easy to find, if useless on its own, and may attract the harder to catch varieties of game."

He looked over to Flash on his head's way back towards Hoto and Kat. That one was an interesting sort. She proved to be a good diplomat with the Matoran. Filing that away with a scribble in his notes, he awaited a response.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: The Twins.

The Twins continued onwards, finally reaching the infirmary. They sat down and waited for Palma to finish helping the other injured students around the room. Silencer's injury needed to be dealt with, but it wasn't urgent. They had nothing better to do right now anyway, so they waited. 

IC: Exxan. 

"Well, this place is becoming popular," Exxan mused, wondering why so many students seemed to have nothing better to do than randomly wander the halls and butt into every conversation they came across. "I'd best be off," he decided, "Dodge, I think this "Wraith" is a threat that needs to be dealt with. I'll try to make myself available to help deal with that when the time comes. Squid, thank you for bringing the matter of Fang and his mob to my attention. In future, please talk to me about problems instead of listening to every rumour that crops up. But thanks for sticking by me."

With that, he started walking off. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar