Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Gym

After taking a moment to recover, Vlad looked up and saw that Root had continued rolling again. He took careful aim and threw Avenger into Root's path, in front of him where hopefully it would hit him if he continued rolling, then rushed again at his cocooned opponent.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Book was just stolen, not by a player.

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas started to plan and theorize, just then realizing what he had to do. "War, I need to get in my suit. We need Famine and yourself to create a distraction. Famine needs to start a food fight and you need to create a mass-scale fight in the gym. Get me to my suit so I can go tell Famine."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person/Outside the Gym ---> Library

As he passed by the gym, he couldn't help but stare at the ridiculously large tumbleweed roll around the gym. Besides that, he saw a circular cave-like structure and a square box.

"Rahkshi sure have weird training regimes."

"Hmph."

"Come on, I'm sure you were laughing at that tumbleweed, too."

"...........Okay, I admit that's hilarious."

He proceeded to meet with Bullseye and Abyssium in the library.

IC: Root - Gym

The blade wedged in his plants, only causing a small prick, but it warned Root that his opponent was moving once more. He could barely distinguish anything with his vision, but luckily the Rahkshi would be easy to see with his white paint and glowing cape. Root rolled a few more times, vines flying off all around as his shield decayed, and he quickly found his feet. He swayed a little as the rolling took its toll, but at least he was somewhat ready for the glowing blur he could see through the plants covering his head.

IC: Fang - Courtyard

"What is that supposed to mean?" Fang snapped, turning on Vaalku with a glare. But he quickly calmed and looked back down to the metal. His thoughts were drifting again. He was tired and irritable.

IC: War

"Alright. Lemme just gather the others so they don't get into trouble."

War took Sidonas into his dorm and put him comfortably into his suit.

"Tell Famine not to start the fight yet untill I get to the refectory."

War then ran to find Death in front of the headmaster's office and they both ran to find Pestilence in the library. They then ran to the refectory.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Vaalku

Vaalku sighed. "Oh, but I don't blame you. So many irritable Rahks thinking they can get away with whatever they please. Notify their problems once and they turn on you like a herd of Kane-Ra." Vaalku watched the metal teardrops sink to the bottom of the bowl, letting off steam into the air. "I wonder how Exxan's going to get out of this one."

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas, after fitting into his suit quickly, attached the switch that activated the thrusters. He then reached for his custard pie gun under his bed and checked to see if it was loaded, which it was. He then grabbed the small computer on the bed and started to pry into the mainframe of the school's security, hoping to hijack the intercom, that way to cause trouble for plenty of Rahk in the academy.

OOC: Toxin is indeed a poison Rahkshi.

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Library

"Okay, then."

He left him when he saw Abyssium in the library, and he also saw his brother, Bullseye, who had arrived at the library. He was followed by Punch who laughing about something. He decided to see what was up and walked up to Abyssium.

"Hey, friend. What are you and Bullseye up to?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: "You say with such certainty that one of you was going to end up dead. I wonder, who are you trying to convince, me...or yourself?" Tridax leaned forward, the chair creaking, "You are supposed to intelligent. More so than your predecessors. And yet you solved this with a remarkably old fashioned solution. Bash it until its gone. You could have found ways to neutralise his threat to you without eliminating him entirely. It would have taken intelligence and long-term planning but you could have. You chose not to. And now you seem unable to admit it to yourself. You can keep telling yourself that what you did was necessary, noble even. But I think we both know that you didn't do it to spare Omega my ire, or to save conflict in the future. You did it because it was easy." 

IC: Exxan - Headmaster's Office.

"You." I say, with more confidence and certainty than anything else I've said in my life. "And I'm not trying to convince you; I'm trying to make you understand. Did you even know Omega? To you, he was probably just another student, another number in your ledger, another pawn in your experiment. To me, he was a person. A living, thinking, sentient being. Not one I particularly liked, but one I understood enough to know there was no point trying to change him."

Tridax thought he ruled us; he enforced his power through fear and intimidation. If he took the time to get to know us, instead of hiding up here in his office all of the time, things might be different. If he had the decency to hear me out, maybe I could make him understand that, too. 

"I tried negotiating. After I defeated him, I gave him a choice. If he backed down, left me alone, I'd let him live. Lying on the ground with both legs and one arm broken, he still spat in my face and refused my offer. He told me I'd have to kill him, and he was right." My unbound hand clenches into a fist. "Unlike you, I knew him, as a person. He was stubborn, proud, jealous, spiteful... He couldn't be reasoned with, couldn't be persuaded to see sense. I wasn't going to waste my time, and risk my life, trying to make him change."  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Pyre

Pyre attempted to use his scythe end to hook on to and steal the knife from Mar'jik's hands before he could stab him.

IC Mar'jik:

He succeded, tugging the knife out of Mar'jik's hands. Mar'jik quickly drew his other dagger, however, and tried to stab it into Pyre's cut from the axe, before kicking at his face.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym - Fighting Era

He raised his left cestus and she stabbed into it. he felt liquid trickle down my armor, and realized that she punctured a hole through the oil container. This would be a problem as his left hand could not be used in battle for now, but it still turned to his advantage. Liquid physics meant that some of that oil probably got on her too. He jumped away and activated the lighter function within the cestus, and threw said leaking and burning cestus at her. Even if he missed, the flying sparks and flaming leaking oil would still ignite the unlit, flamable oil on her body.

OOC: Again with lighting students aflame...

That ability is approved by the way.

IC: Era - Gym.

Ouch. So that was what it felt like when your hand caught fire. I clenched my teeth, forcing myself not to scream, and threw myself at him, swinging my unharmed fist - still wrapped in a coil of chain - at his chest, while my burning hand and the flaming blade still clutched in it, swiped at his face. 

Blindness is not weakness. I had to fight past the pain. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: This is the second time I lit a Rahkshi on fire. And both times, the victim was a girl. It's like I want someone to be all like: THIS GIRL IS ON FIYA!

"Amateur..."

This wasn't a boxing move he was going to do, but it would still be effective.

He sidestepped the blade by moving to the left of her and attempted to do the following in a quick movement.

He would grab her unarmed, chain wrapped fist with her right hand as she ran at him, and quickly put his left hand on her back as he quickly stuck his left foot in between her legs for a sweeping motion against her foreleg, which would cause her to trip backwards if she was still moving. He was going to try crouch down and turn his body to gain the momentum and shift the weight to carry her by her back, so that it would be hard to set him aflame and then he would throw her against the wall.

OOC: I had to literally act this scene out in the living room to figure out how I could do this. My parents looked at me funny.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Vaalku may or may not have been talking about him, but still every word stung. The teardrop he had been carefully shaping popped in his fingers like an overripe Bula berry as his hand closed around it, splashing plasma everywhere. He tried to slow his breathing.

Calm.

He picked up another scrap of metal and forced his anger into it through his heat. The metal nearly liquified in his hand, and he tossed it into the water to be workable again. He reached for another and tried to be gentler.

The blur started growing larger and brighter, but it took Root's addled brain a moment to process his opponent was coming towards him. He tried to stagger out of the way of whatever was coming, but he moved too slowly, and he felt and impact that sent him sprawling.

He sidesteps to dodge my burning left hand, then reaches across my body to try to grab at my right. His foot snakes between my legs and his other hand plants itself on my back. He's trying to trip me, push me over into the wall.

My left hand reaches out ahead of me as I start to trip, bracing on the wall and pushing agaisnt it to keep me upright. I regain my footing quickly and start sending sonic shockwaves out of the the hand he's grabbing, hoping to shake him loose. 

Outside of the dome, a small Kahu named Zivon chittered nervously, alighting on the cage and pecking at it with his beak, trying to find a way inside in order to get back to its owner.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC@ Artic: LOL XD

IC Vaalku

Vaalku saw Fang's job being from reasonably nice to unstably different. Time to change the subject.

Karz, that was going to be hard.

Vaalku sat there quietly, trying to think of something that wouldn't end with his entire metal supply on his face.

OOC: I forgot to mention that the foot was to try and trip her. Fixed it. I think the whole process is there now.

Sidestep blade to the face, grab left hand, trip target by sticking leg in between moving legs, put hand against back, crouch, lift, and throw.

And I did say that he sidestepped the blade to his face.

Also, I almost forgot about Zivon.

IC: Bullseye/3rd Person/Library

He walked up to Abyssium and Toxin.

OOC: Sorry. I missed that edit.

She wasn't budging but that wouldn't be a problem.

Instead of throwing her, he proceeded to try and jab her chest with his knee to have her lose her footing/be distracted, and attempted to ram her through the very hard wall.

Being between a rock and a limited invulnerability Rahkshi is a really bad thing.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: The Twins. 

Illusive: I spotted Silencer leaving the infirmary and fell almost naturally into step beside him. Did I miss anything? I signed. 

Silencer: "Yes," I replied, not even bothering to raise my hands and reply in sign, "Exxan killed Omega. I've already told him our alliance with him and Phogen is finished until the issue is resolved." 

Illusive: I'm at a loss for words. I can't think of a response. Finally, I give up and move on to a different topic. What about our plan? 

Silencer: I had to go ahead without you, I confessed, now using signs once more. I don't want anyone overhearing us. It was a success. We have our weapons, and the Matoran will absolutely hate the Rahkshi after what I did to them. No one will be getting aid from the Ghosts anytime soon. 

IC: Hoto - Library

Looking around for someone to ask about Exxan, Hoto heard Dodge's voice. She searched around until she found the one-legged Rahk by the door and ran over to him. She felt like she should apologize for not visiting them, or for not helping Kat with getting their leg, but it would probably sound crazy to them. After all, they didn't even know about Kat's project.

She decided a simple and excited "Hey, Dodge!" would be enough. "I... I haven't seen you for a while. How's it been with... er..." Probably wouldn't be polite to bring it up, and it would only make her more eager to tell them about the surprise.

The shaping started going a little smoother, but Fang still felt ready to break something. He threw each completed teardrop into the water where it slammed into the surface and clanged against the bottom of the bowl. He had nothing more to say to Vaalku. He just wanted to finish this exhausting project and get back to...

With another hiss and a clang, he completed what looked like the last of the teardrops and moved on to completing the cylinder. He felt like he should say something. Maybe speaking a little would get something off his mind. But he couldn't think of anything.

She wasn't budging but that wouldn't be a problem.

Instead of throwing her, he proceeded to try and jab her chest with his knee to have her lose her footing/be distracted, and attempted to ram her through the very hard wall.

Being between a rock and a limited invulnerability Rahkshi is a really bad thing.

In amidst all of the chaos of the grappling, I heard a sound. The tap-tap-tapping of a certain bird's beak on the top of the cage. But before I can react, my opponent slammed into me, crushing me up agaisnt the wall but not breaking it. I cried out, the sound echoing in the enclosed chamber.

Oh... now that's an idea...

Twisting around, I slashed at him with my injured hand. The flames have burnt out, leaving my hand half-melted, fused to my weapon. I barely feel anything anymore; the fires have burnt out all of suit's nerve endings. But as I slash, I still let out a scream. A scream of rage and pain and defiance all rolled into one. Not as powerful as a Power Scream, but in an enclosed space like this, and amplifying it with my sonic powers, it should give him one karz of an earache. 

IC Catatonic:

I sign to Jayar that the house four huts down is the one we're going to. After he showed he understood, I moved out.

Keeping to the shadows isn't difficult for Rahkshi. It's easy, almost instinctual.

Using the shadows, now that was the trick. Minute movements carried me like a leaf on the wind through the open area, avoiding lit areas, moving slowly past open windows.

I had to admit, there was a part of me that loved stealth.

Everything was well, until I passed a door, and it opened behind me.

I moved agonizingly slowly, moving behing some foliage to break up my profile.

I couldn't see what happened to Jayar when the door had burst open.

He shifted his right shoulder, and it caught the blade stuck. His right arm would not function for a while. Then the sound. Amidst the headache, he sensed a lack of oxygen in the cube space. So he imagined the walls gone, easy since his mind was less focused, and the whole thing fell apart. The headache lessened with the less amplification, and he steeled his mind.

"This is good practice."

Although he still had the headache, he focused enough to try and attempt to ram her into the gym wall.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

When the wall behind me suddenly vanished, and with my opponent trying to shove me, I fell over backwards onto the floor, my weapon still buried in his shoulder, anchoring me to him. My focus wavered... my scream broke off... everything went blurry. I lashed out blindly with my chain-wrapped fist, aiming at the blur that my other hand was still stuck in. 

Zivon flapped upwards as the object he was perching on abruptly vanished. He circled higher, watching as his owner, the strange being who'd saved him from the snare, was tossed to the ground by another being. Aiming to return the favour, the hawk swooped down at the back of the attacker's head. 

He felt a pecking on the back of his head, but it wasn't hurting or anything. However, the headache, combined with her weakened punches, eventually became to much for him to handle and his vision blurred. He managed to try to headbutt her head before drifting into unconsciousness, pinning her to the ground with his heavy body.

OOC: This is probably the most awkward battle in the history of Corpus Rahkshi.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Oh, there you are," I said, noticing a shape - Zivon - sit down on top of the unconscious Rahkshi's head. The poor little guy was probably wondering why the heck there was some dude lying passed-out on top of me. "Now, I know what this looks like, but I assure you..." I start to say to Zivon, then pause. I'm talking to a bird.

Why am I talking to a bird? 

OOC: @ArcticFreeze I think Vlad vs Hashan is up there on the 'Most Awkward Battles' list as well.

IC: Jayar / Phantom-On-The-Water

Jayar followed Kat through the village. This far, everything was going well enough. He hoped that would continue.

Of course, it wouldn't. It was wisely said that nothing ever goes as planned.

When the door to the house burst open, Jayar stepped quickly into the alley (checking that no one was there) between the house in front of him and the house behind, holding his shield aloft, ready to defend himself against an attack, and counterattack or retreat if necessary.

IC: Vlad / Gym

As Root went sprawling, Avenger managed to make its way back to an unprepared Vlad, bonking him on the head and disorienting him momentarily before he could grab out of the air. Still, he managed to bring it down towards Root, stopping it just before it impacted him just where he had stabbed the Bomaurahk.

"Zis is merely a sparrink match. Zer is nothink at stake but time in zer Infirmary you could othervise spend betterink yourself for your next fight. If you concede, no honor vill be lost to you," he declared.

Edited by Johnrahk

Sidonas thought about using his chair to go to the library and fire off his pie gun, which seems like a good idea when you are a madman with no legs and a knack for ridiculous inventions.

Edited by Kovika

IC Catatonic:

As I watched from behind the bushes, tense seconds went by.

I heard Jayar scuffle back into the alley( which, really, was just the space between the houses.)

I held my breath, waiting to see...

NPC MATORAN

A sleepy looking villager emerged from his hut, unarmed, but looking around. Clearly we, or some other creature had made some noise, and he'd come out to see what the noise was. He held a small lightstone lantern aloft, drearily looking around for the source of the noise.

IC Catatonic:

I kept still, waiting for him to go back inside.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Pyre attempted to use his scythe end to hook on to and steal the knife from Mar'jik's hands before he could stab him.

IC Mar'jik:

He succeded, tugging the knife out of Mar'jik's hands. Mar'jik quickly drew his other dagger, however, and tried to stab it into Pyre's cut from the axe, before kicking at his face.

Pyre backflipped away from the knife but then was kicked in the face. He staggered backwards and shot three darts.

OOC: Darts 16

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Sidonas, from his computer, set up several heavily encrypted firewalls to keep himself secure, then he worked his way into the security system, checking for cameras in the area. He placed tabs on the ones in the Gym and Refectory. Afterwards he worked his way into the intercom system. When Sidonas accessed it, he used a sound mixer to make his voice sound very deep and said: "Hello? Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3? Hello, you don't know me but I know you. Now be warned, there will be a bit of chaos for some time, don't panic, just..er...punch the guy next to you, he stole your widgets. Oh, and to my friends: Ready...Now!" With that he grabbed a list of names and started reading off secrets of other students, not including his co-conspirators. "Oh and also to the headmaster: Try and trace this message in the dark!" With that he uploaded a virus that cut off power to the school.

OOC: No place is safe for Sidonas now...

OOC: The vast majority of this stuff doesn't even exist in Corpus Rahkshi, so I think I speak for everyone here when I say what you describe here simply isn't possible. As such, I think I'm not alone in completely ignoring all of this. 

IC: The Twins. 

Silencer: Did you hear something? 

Illusive: No. 

IC Poly: even as I spoke the words, some.... No, never mind, I'd thought I'd heard something.

~that was me~

Oh.

And then the power went out.

Which frankly didn't mean much, the lighting at Corpus was dim, given our dark nature. Added to that, all of us had near perfect night vision.

I looked around confusedly a moment, then shrugged, and strode over to where I'd trained a few days previous.

And sat down. With no power, the gym couldn't change form.

OOC: I'd give maybe the power thing. Though.... Wouldn't that mean we'd start getting eaten by living stone....?

Edited by The UltimoScorp

OOC: I think its more like natural lighting using glowstone. Although we do have jumbotrons, mechs, and robots, we don't have electronic lighting, computers, and intercoms and anything else technologically speaking.

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym

He groaned and shifted a little, but there was still no possible escape for Era. At least, not on her own.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Don't think any of Sidonas' hackings could actually have happened... there being no laptops in the MU and no intercoms at Corpus...

IC: Jayar / Phantom-On-The-Water

Silence. Jayar peered around the house's corner and saw Kat standing stock-still, and a sleepy Matoran standing there. He implored... not Mata Nui or Makuta... well, whatever, that the Matoran not notice anything suspicious, or the situation would deteriorate rapidly.

The suspense was nearly intolerable. Patience, Jayar knew, was key.

OOC: Last post of night. If all goes well then feel free to bunny Jayar over to the smith's house or whatever, UltimoScorp.

IC

Infirmary, clear. Gym, clear. Library, clear. (though he did see Exxan escorted away by porters, presumably to Tridax. May he rest in peace) Refectory, clear. The next area to check was the courtyard, in it he found Fang and Vaalku. Fang was crafting weapons for Vaalku. The desert colored rahk approached the duo. "I apologize for the wait, Vaalku. Rider tried to stop our conversation. "Caoutchouc cracked his knuckles, it seemed Fang was making weapons... For Vaalku?

He hated weapons

"I am going to fix your brain."

...but close to it

"Wouldn't that be something," Fang mumbled as he continued working on the cylinder. "I may stand in the way of seekers of revenge, but I will not prevent the judgments of Tridax, whatever they may be." He smirked as he imagined what might happen, though it quickly fell.

At Caoutchouc's entrance, Fang snatched up Venom and pushed himself to his feet to face down the Rahkshi of Elasticity. "I will tolerate no more violence, but if violence is the only way to stop it, I will use it. You said you like physical conversations. Take one step forwards, and you will meet my blade."

Root reached up to push the dagger away, but his wounds ached. His vision was still returning. His supply of plants was depleting rapidly. His head still spun from his attempts to evade. He could not continue this fight.

"I... c-c-concede." Root said with venom in his voice. "Y-y-you fight..." He could not bring himself to say 'honorably,' not with those crippling tricks. "...w-w-well."

Root spun his staff around to push himself up. Though he was disappointed in his opponent, a hero does not strike after they have conceded. A hero never concedes. But he had no choice, and it was but a sparring match. He walked off without assistance towards the Infirmary.