Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Viewpoint

Tridax quickly disappeared after Sidonas replied.

"What? No 'good luck' or 'how do you fare?' Not even 'Don't get yourself killed inventor.' Karz, Some Makuta. Even took one of the bolts I had loaded..." Sidonas muttered the sentence as he leaped into the trees. He needed to scout, see what he had missed. Sidonas moved along in where he approximated the enemy base was.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Silver - Airborne

I cried out, trying to wiggle my foot free of the piercing jaws but to no avail. I started to bang on the Rahi's eye, hoping to distract it enough for it to let go. If that didn't work, I feared I might have to yank my leg away from the bug's mouth - quite possibly leaving my foot severed and skewered. I clenched my jaws. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

OOC: Okay gotta catch up, but I'll be gone for a while after this. So if I missed something, please put it in the OOC Topic for me to see later. You can also bunny my characters.

IC: Bullseye & Toxin/Refectory

Toxin hadn't spoken for the time being, until Bullseye (who was still with Metal at the time and noticed the trio) walked up to them. He relaxed, saved from eating that tray of slop.

"Greetings, brother."

"Hello. Good to see you came back safe," said the Blue Bowrahk with a smile on his face. "And thank you, Revenge, for taking care of him. May I take his weapons, including the kunai you borrowed, so that I may help him return them to his room?"

IC: Stronghold/Makeshift Prison

No room to flip him over my back. Might as well do this instead.

I shifted to my right, dodging both knee and vine, and getting Shield, who's momentum brought him forward, in between me and the Plantrahk. I then attempted to punch Shield in the side with my spiked right cestus.

IC: Punch & Alpha/VIllage Outskirts

They joined Sliver and scanned the area.

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

As Sidonas leapt through the air, Faithful flew through the air, an instrument of deadly grace and speed perfectly aimed to intercept the Sidonas' path. Most of the poison was gone from the blade, replaced with Fang's blood, but if it struck some should enter Sidonas' system, at least. Enough to prove a bother.

Shark wasn't going to rely on it, however. An instant after throwing Caoutchouc's renegade blade he leapt into the tree Sidonas had been headed for, and with a combination of surprising nimbleness and strategic use of flight mode made it up fairly quickly. His mostly blunted sword was drawn in his right hand prepared to give Sidonas a nasty clubbing if he came any closer, but he was equally ready to leap into a chase.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shield

As he sidestepped, Shield did a fool 180 and caught the punch, then attempting to pull Stronghold violently to the ground.

OOC: By grabbing the punch you are willingly grasping on to very pointy spikes.

I almost laughed as he grabbed my arm, because as soon as he did so, I attempted to use my strength to pull him towards me, to punch his shoulder with my other cestus that had razor sharp blades attached to it.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Kuma The Library

Dear Lord Tridax,

I believe that it would be most beneficial for us to perform a school play. The acting skills we develop could be used to deceptively infiltrate enemy organizations, pretending that our heightened intelligence made us turncoats (Which of course it never would) Perhaps the subject matter should be the Makuta conquering the universe with the Makuta of Metru Nui, Antroz, and yourself reigning supreme.Of course this will one day occur. Battle scenes could help train us for battle et. cetera.

Awaiting your approval,

Kuma, Rahkshi of Anger

"Now who do I give this to so Tridax reads this", wondered Kuma aloud.

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well at least he's between us and the plantrahk.

He wasn't budging. So I attempted instead of pulling him, I stepped forward and planted my foot firmly. I then twisted my hand, that was stuck in his hand. At the same time, I thrust my other bladed fist forward, intending on punching his shoulder.

IC: Sidonas - Trees near viewpoint

Sidonas climbed through the trees, making his way to Backstab's base. He was running along a tree, about to make a move to another branch when he felt a sharp pain in his left arm. He saw a blade sticking there as the Rahk he had nearly been killed by landed in front of him. "You!" Sidonas threw himself over to another branch with his right arm grabbing onto it. "Killer! Come to finish a job?!"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC:Shock

Shock flew into the library, as he thought it would be an excellent place to find a smith. They were always checking out designs, or so Shock thought. Creeping low, as he didn't want to be spotted by people who called him the book murderer, Shock looked around. There he saw a Rahk of Anger holding... Paper? What could it possibly be? His hit list? Music? Poetry? A love note, perhaps, to Palma? He then tried to sneak around the Rahk to see what this mysterious paper was. Unfortunately, He was having a bad day at walking, and tripped onto the ground.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

Shark said nothing as he leapt into flight mode and charged at Sidonas, blunted unnamed sword swinging in a wide counterclockwise arc in hopes of dislodging the still babbling fool from his branch. Didn't he ever shut up? Shark activated his silence field. That would spare him Sidonas' rambling. Let the fact that he was trying to kill Sidonas answer his question.

After all, actions speak louder than words.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Fog:

Fog continued to wait at the Crawler, tapping his forearm in impatience, a rigid staccato rhythm.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Kuma

"Oh, why hello there! Here, let me help you up. Were you trying to read this? Here you go. Its a request for Tridax. You can proofread it and let me know what you think. My name's Kuma. What's yours?"

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Farsholt Village).

The lighthouse.... huge, imposing, and with the sun right in our faces, there was no way to tell if there was anyone inside. It seemed like the perfect place for the enemy to set up their ambush. "I want three of you to go search the-"

The rooftop beneath my feet suddenly exploded as a violent burst of power ripped through it. I stumbled, losing my footing, and fell down onto the ground. Picking myself up, I saw a yellow and green Rahkshi - sonics, most likely - emerge from cover in a nearby building and step out into the open.

It seemed the enemy had finally decided to reveal themselves. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto quietly laughed along, though it sounded a little forced. What was that about her... crushing him... to death...?

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she replied. Images... actual visual pictures slipped into her mind unbidden. Her hand clenched on the windowsill as she tried to push them out. She didn't want them in her mind.

All the while, she tried to maintain her grin. They were here to get away from the school... and Sontiri...

IC: Rain - Farsholt (Team Doublecross)

"Nothing but old stones and rubble," Rain grumbled up to their leader. "Did we scare them off?"

A sudden rumble caught her attention, and Rain looked up just in time to see the black and white Rahk vanish in a cloud of dust. Rain grinned and rushed towards the building, brandishing her staff and Scribbler's carapace.

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

Root's spin was brought to a sudden halt as his companion moved in the way. He quickly switched directions to bring the vines away from the pair. They would do more damaged to Shield than their foe. He would need another strategy.

IC Fog:

Seeing Kat, Fog immedietly walked over, said, "Tell Suvak there has been a Visorak encounter.", and walked off, shortly assuming flight mode, zooming through the trees, listening for any sound that might come from Backstab.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Shock

"Well, the thing about names is that mine is Shock. A request letter for Tridax, you say? For some sweet new weapons? If so, put me down for a-" Shock had started to read the letter, and wish he hadn't. For the letter talked about plays. Forcing each word out, he said, "It-looks-good."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

The fallen Rahkshi recovered quickly and loosed an arrow at me. A well-aimed sonic pulse blew the projectile apart in midair, and a second blast sent her scrambling for cover. Turning away from her, I focused my attention on a second rahk (Rain) charging towards us, sending a sonic pulse rippling from my armour towards her. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"...Electricity." Shock nearly spat those words out. He looked around for his companion. *I hope I haven't lost him. Granted, it is kid of easy to. I just hope I didn't overlook a major thing that's happening and I just overlooked him... Which is easy to do due to his size.*

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Fog: 

Fog landed and proceeded on foot, listening for any sounds of a fight.

IC: Venom and Liar - Hallways

Venom paused for a moment as she considered Illusive's request.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "He might be a spy."

Unbeknownst to them, Liar was in fact, fluent in De-Matoran sign language. Figuring that it would look better for him if they perceived him as an expendable mook, however, he pretended not to understand, hopefully giving them the feeling of a greater sense of security.

"A spy, huh? Why that's exactly what I am, genius, because spies just walk right up to the people they're watching and attempt to initiate conversation," he said sarcastically. "Can you let go of my arm, now? I'm starting to get a cramp..."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Illusive - Hallway.

I nodded for her to let him go. We outnumbered him. If he turned out to be a spy we could kill him in an eyeblink, so I figured there had to be at least an element of truth in his story. I was willing to give him a chance. 

How the karz is this Rahk so calm!? Shock had fury blazing in his eyes. Very quickly, he ran to the nearest bookshelf, grabbed a book, and, all while staring into Kuma's jolly eyes, he took out his sword and started chopping it up.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Kuma in The Library

Kuma began picking up the pieces of the torn up book and futiley tried to piece it back together shaking just a little bit from his encounter with Shock. "Perhaps this play will also relieve tension" he said hopefully. and the closest thing a Rahkshi can get to a smile beamed across his face.

Edited by ToaKapura1234