Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malady (Causeway)

Since when was it actually possible for a Rahkshi to be this moronic? Not to mention being at level two?! 

I lower my mace once again, this time actually putting it away. The tangle of spikes presses into my back uncomfortably; that is of little regard. I can fix it later.

"It's a #####ing metaphor."

VBWj75sh.png

OOC:

IC: Life - Lobby, Just inside from the Causeway

Life eyed both Rahkshi slowly. The female seemed sane, the male seemed crazy, nervous, or both. Frankly, he admitted to himself, having both of them taller than himself was a little intimidating. "I'm Life. I mean, Life's my name."

IC (As Tangirahk): "That's a wonderful name, Life. My Makuta named me with inspiration from an ancient word that translates to "sound". The rahkshi of sonics said. 

Since when was it actually possible for a Rahkshi to be this moronic? Not to mention being at level two?! 

I lower my mace once again, this time actually putting it away. The tangle of spikes presses into my back uncomfortably; that is of little regard. I can fix it later.

"It's a #####ing metaphor."

IC (As Zubarahk): "Meta... Four? What kind of number is that?" The rahkshi of confusion asked Malady. "Or did you mean... Mega... Floor? No, it could've been... Metal, not mega..." Zuba had to pause to gather his stray thoughts. "That's it! You were asking me what a metal floor is! Well, the answer is simple, it's what we're standing on right now!" He said with a wide grin on his face. 

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Vaalku

Alright. Time to see if he could move.

Vaalku placed his arms behind him and pushed upwards. Wit a bit of strain, he sat up.

Brilliant. "Well, that's something."

OOC: I'm sorry, I lost track of Flabbergaster. Assuming he's still behind Vitesse.

OOC: I don't think he said anything about height out loud.....

IC: Life - Lobby

Life grit his teeth and ignored the comment of height; it didn't help him feel better. So, he kept on the conversation of names. "My Makuta named me as well." he lied, "I think it's a good name."

"I'm not explaining simple words to you, you son of a brakas," I say sharply. "Go find the library and learn in your own #####ing time." I stride off then, pushing my way deeper into the crowd of Rahkshi in an attempt to lose him.

IC (As Zubarahk): "Wait up!" Called out Zubarahk as he went after Malady. "I can't find the library, could you please lead me there?" He yelled out to make himself heard above the crowd. 

OOC: I don't think he said anything about height out loud.....

IC: Life - Lobby

Life grit his teeth and ignored the comment of height; it didn't help him feel better. So, he kept on the conversation of names. "My Makuta named me as well." he lied, "I think it's a good name."

OOC: I'll go back and fix up the post.

IC (As Tangirahk): "How did you makuta bond with you? My mother-figure gave me an instrument called a violin and taught me how to play it. It's one of my favorite instruments." Said the yellow and bright green rahkshi as she held up her case with the violin inside. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Kardenex

Kard looked up at the towering female Rahk. "I'm a Rahkshi of Sonics too." He slid back to the wall and strummed his guitar. Looking at all of the Rahks in the room, be began to sing. "Rahkshi of Sooooooonics, Rahkshi of Sound..."

"I'M THE BEST FREAKING RAHKSHI AROUND!!!!" He slid forward on his knees, screaming into his mini microphone. "Like the guitar? My Makuta made mine before he, ya'know, went insane."

Edited by Toa_Bomb

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Corpus Rahkshi: Kardenex

Kardenex, Rahkshi of Sound

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Mortsia

Well, it seemed Vlad had leveled up too. But why hate it? Mortsia pondered this. He could not fathom why. Well... Vlad was a vampiric Vohrahk, so maybe he thought he was even more dangerous? What could he say? He sighed.

IC: Vitesse

What the karz...."The Porters are carrying a matoran? Oh no. Not good." What now? She could not let it die, but Tridax was up there."############..." She muttered under her breath.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Kard looked up at the towering female Rahk. "I'm a Rahkshi of Sonics too." He slid back to the wall and strummed his guitar. Looking at all of the Rahks in the room, be began to sing. "Rahkshi of Sooooooonics, Rahkshi of Sound..."

"I'M THE BEST FREAKING RAHKSHI AROUND!!!!" He slid forward on his knees, screaming into his mini microphone. "Like the guitar? My Makuta made mine before he, ya'know, went insane."

IC (As Tangirahk): "You're also a pretty loud Rahkshi." The female rahkshi said. "I don't mind your singing voice, though." 

Looking up at the other sound Rahkshi, he made he Rahk equivalent of a smile. "Thank you very much. Hey, anyone know where the dormitory is?"

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

He fumbles to remove a map from a hole in one of his spines. Unrolling it, he points to the center, then to the door opposite the entrance to the building. "That way." He lifts his guitar, then walks out the door.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

IC (As Tangirahk): "Where'd you get a copy of the map?" Asked Tangi as she looked at the map Kardenex was holding out. *Door opposite to the entrance of the campus. I'll remember that.* She thought as Kard walked out the door. *I'll catch up with him later.* 

One-finger salute. Carry on walking.

IC (As Zubarahk): "Come on, help me out, please?" The rahkshi of confusion asked as he got closer to Malady. "I don't know where the library is and I've gotten lost trying to find where I want to go so many times." 

OOC: Last post of the night. 

Edited by Liuth

Poking his head back through the door, he replies to Tangirahk. "I bought it off a Matoran. Although they totally shredded my cloak when they figured out I was a Rahk. Got no money left. Bye." He returns to the courtyard.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

IC: Raith/Snake/Torch - Causeway

A second passes. I get up. "Ah...yes..." My eyes are downcast. "I'm...sorry, but my history is a little...complicated. I can explain...another time..." But for now, a brawl seems to be taking place. We could be in danger..."Do you know how to fight?" I ask Nymph as a teal and burt orange rahk brushes past me...

Ah yes, a fight. Just what I bloody need. Out come my trusty shortswords--no, I won't draw them. Attracting attention to myself is the worst thing I can do as one of the rebels. Besides, my signature weapons might be a givaway as to who I really am...I might have to get new weapons. Surprisingly, I don't feel much attachment to my swords, despite the fact that I've had them for a while. They're just weapons...

It was all calm and nice and quiet and solemn and then the fighting started, swirlin' around me like a storm and I don't really like it because it puts me on edge and makes me angry and when I get angry I start to get violent and Palma says I've gotta be less violent because we don't want another little incident, do we Torch? and I agree because apparently that kind of thing is bad or something I don't know but now I think I'll burn something.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Kardenex: Courtyard

Walking into the center of the courtyard, Kardenex looks around, wondering where his dorm is. Then wondering where everyone else is. "Hello?"

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Thinking the better of asking for company, he consults his map to look for the library. He turns to the library and begins to walk there.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

IC: Kardenex: Library

Kard entered the library, and quickly found a book on Kraata. He sat down and began to read.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

IC Grim: 

Grim huffed, and turned back to the unconscious mind Rahk hefting him once more and headed back for the door. They would put the interloper in Tridax' office, to be dealt with later. First they had to get past the crowd.

IC Kat:

Karz. Quadruple freaking Karz.

Why was there a Matoran here?! 

Beyond that, Rahkshi were being dragged off by others after no more than a touch. It was clear this farce was over. it was time to get moving. I began to move through the crowd intent on getting to my room and sleeping for a few hours.

OOC: Both open for interaction

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

He'd made his intentions clear, and when the attack came, I was ready for it. With a burst of cyclone-assisted speed, I threw myself to the side, impressed by his reach. High level elasticity rahkshi.... can't be too many of them at the school..... I lashed out with my own powers, sending a blast of air from both hands towards him - carrying the high-speed unconscious kraata with it. 

"Catch!" I started to reach into my satchel.... 

IC Caoutchouc

Her sideways dodge would be for naught, as his other arm came around like a flail, the tip of the metal studded wrap traveling at supersonic speeds towards the arm she was reaching into her satchel with. Experience had taught him that satchels usually contained dangerous items, like sand.

His other arm caught the kraata on the rebound, elastic nature absorbing the shock and speed in an attempt to save it from splattering in his palm.

...but close to it

IC: Venom - Causeway

Taking her eyes off of the action in the crowd for a brief moment, the Rahkshi of Anger widened her grin ever so slightly when she saw the Porters approach Tridax with one of their abducted Matoran in tow.

As if this couldn't get any better...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Burst

"KAAAARRRZZZZ!!!"

Unfortunately for Burst, flying wasn't nearly as easy as Draco had made it look. Within thirty seconds of flying away, he had clipped a large rock, and fell back to earth with a loud crash. As he got up from his 50 foot faceplant, Burst noticed that one of the Porters were showing Tridax something: one of the Matoran! Perhaps the little bugger had tried to infiltrate the school and was caught. Interested to see what Tridax would do to the cowering villager, Burst watched with renewed interest.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas stared into the eyes of Sliver with a murderous gaze. "Cao, nice catch." Sidonas said coldly. He was angry at Sliver. One for attempting to bring harm to Shield, who he considered a friend, another for her comments on Exxan, who though was never a friend to Sidonas, had nobly sacrificed himself. To Sidonas, he saw that as a reason to respect Exxan regardless as to what he had done in the past. Sliver had disrespected a fellow who gave his own life to save others. He would make her feel pain, at least some if not a lot. He let out what sounded like a low, angry growl and spoke. "You insult the memory of Exxan and tried to harm an innocent. Justice will be dealt accordingly."

Sidonas fired Hook at Sliver's other arm (The one that was not reaching into her satchel.), hoping at least some of the hooks stabbing her would cause significant pain.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Shock

"Sure. Let's go!" Shock said grinning. Reverting to flight mode, he zoomed to the gym, saying "nyoom" as he passed a Rahkshi.

IC: Draco

Draco landed on the ground, holding Haken. A Matoran!? Why was that here? "Um..." What would he do? This was not a good situation for this.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I jumped backwards, hissing in pain as the makeshift lash cracked across my arm, denting my armour. Some kind of grappling hook device shot through the air where I'd be standing before, and I caught the line with my free hand.

I yanked hard on the line and withdrew my other hand from the satchel, grinding up the glass in my hand before unleashing it in another blast of cyclone force towards the rubberrahk. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Caoutchouc

Sidonas sure did babble on, didn't he? It was going to get him killed one of these days.

His mace had connected, but the blow wasn't enough to disable her arm. She withdrew a handful of shiny objects. Glass! His arms withdrew, coming up to guard his face from the storm of razor sharp fragments that buffeted him at gale force speeds. He grunted as the shards carved his forearms up, blood flying everywhere. The cuts weren't deep, but they were numerous and painful. They negated one of his planned defenses for the poison too... it would do him no good if it directly entered his bloodstream.

Sparing a glance to the kraata, who showed a few cuts, but nothing serious. He began to strafe towards Sidonas.

"You need to get out of here," he hissed. "You're just going to get in the way!" His left arm shoved Shield into the Illusirahk's arms, but he kept his eyes trained on his foe.

...but close to it

IC Kat:

Karz. Quadruple freaking Karz.

Why was there a Matoran here?! 

Beyond that, Rahkshi were being dragged off by others after no more than a touch. It was clear this farce was over. it was time to get moving. I began to move through the crowd intent on getting to my room and sleeping for a few hours.

OOC: Both open for interaction

OOC: Breaking interaction with Malady and interacting with Kat. Chumpu, I can't find Kat's profile, could you please link it?

IC (As Zubarahk): "Sure, thanks for helping me out, Ketchup Snake!" Zubarahk said to Malady as he turned around. "Anyone got any directions to the library?" He called out to the crowd of rahkshi. Zuba then bumped into Kat. "Hey, do you know where the library is?"

IC: Haken - Causeway

Haken was still unconscious.

OOC: Have next Sidonas post already typed up. Going to post it as soon as I get a green light from Locus that the last post I had to edit is ok.

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas caught Shield with his free hand as he was pulled towards Sliver. He switched Hook to retract as he came closer to the Rahk, pulling back and hoping the combined strength of both the retraction and the pull from his arm would free the weapon from his opponent's grasp. Sido yelled a simple "I know!" in reply to Cao.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I kicked off the ground, using my cyclone powers to launch myself towards the illusion rahk faster than his grappling hook could pull me in. My free hand - still poisoned - slashed out towards his chest as I flashed across the distance between us...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang finally tore his eyes from the fight as another flew up to interfere and came back with one of the combatants. It still told him nothing of who his enemies were. As his gaze settled back down to the crowd, he noticed it was beginning to disperse, some small groups of students making their way back into the hallways. He caught a glimpse of Kat, but he tried to not dwell on her too long. Perhaps it would be best to...

A group of Porters were making their way to Tridax, and Fang saw something greyish struggling in their arms. Tridax's reaction made it clear it wasn't a Rahkshi. Fang pushed his way closer to the front and craned his neck to get a good look at the bundle.

Karzahni! It was a Matoran, and it had been brought from inside the school. How did it get in there?!

...no, it didn't matter. What did matter was what Tridax was going to do with it. The Makuta had already shown little regard for the well-being of the Matoran, and it would be incredibly easy to kill it right there. Fang couldn't let that happen, but as his mind ran through the possibilities, he could see no way to stop it without endangering himself and everyone associated with him. Plasma was not an especially subtle element... Karz, Fang wasn't an especially subtle Rahkshi.

All he could do was wait and hope for an opportunity before something terrible happened.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She was hearing new noises now. Over the soft murmur of Tridax's speech, there was a growing cascade of voices, and... something else. The clanging of blades and of blows being exchanged. Hoto turned, but even before her echolocation reached the fight, she knew what was happening. Once again, there was no respect for Exxan and everyone else who had... died. Another fight at another funeral.

Hoto leaned back into Jayar and hoped the noises would quiet down.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Well, looked like things were about wrapped up. Students were slipping back inside, and Rain intended to be one of them. She slipped from the protection of Fins' bulk and fit seamlessly into the small crowd. Her wary eyes searched for any who dared to do so much as stare at her half-finished paint as she made her way back to her dorm.

IC: Char - Causeway

Char shrugged at the question. "I haven't been here long, and I've already seen plenty of fights. I guess most of them were in the Gym, but there were a few Rahkshi who just couldn't keep it in the Gym. I haven't seen anyone die yet though..."

Her voice trailed off as she watched the small crowd of Porters make their way to Tridax. In their wide hands, they held the Matoran, presumably the one she had proposed helping out of the closet. A hero would try to intervene, but Char was no hero. As soon as she saw that her actions had the potential to go against a Makuta, her views turned a full one hundred eighty degrees. Perhaps she could even be rewarded if she turned in those that had tried to shelter it...