Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Zilnta:

Zilnta appeared at the edge of the chasm deftly spinning his cutlass and looking down into the pit. "You two know each other?" Zilnta said after a moment. Then he pulled a chunk of five-day-old and hardened goop from his wrist armor and stuffed it into his mouth, still spinning his sword.

Edited by le-toa_rock

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear waved a hand dismissively. "Tyranny is just a way to bully the masses. I've lived in it long enough to know."

IC: Call - Flying

Call had been secretly hoping the others would come to their senses and follow, and he was not disappointed. He smiled grimly as he caught sight of his luminescent companion just behind.

Burn had left them only moments ago. It would not take long for Call to catch him, and he was ready.

IC Recherche / Gym

Seeing as how his player had been relatively inactive the last 36 hours, the titanic Surahk had contented himself to circling the brawl, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. He found it when the Epsilon marked Rahkshi touched the dwarf, killing him and immediately afterwards, admitted his guilt.

From behind him he raised his great club-sword and brought the flat of it down towards the back of the assassin's head.

IC: Eps

That's what you karzing get for protecting that little brat of a brother.

Epsilon fell to the ground

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I'd been so absorbed in the sight of Eps revealing himself to be an assassin that I'd barely seen Alpha's attack coming. "Thanks for the save," I said to Grim, genuinely grateful. But my expression changed in an instant, as I sneered at Alpha, "Looks like you were wrong."

I backed off a little, before switching to flight mode, rising up above the crowd once more. "Let that be a message to the remaining four assassins in our midst! No matter who gets in our way, no matter who tries to protect you, we will find you!" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear was not so jovial. His scowl only deepened at Sliver's efforts. "She fails to realize that in her pursuit of the assassins, she is causing far more damage," Tear muttered, just as softly.

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

I wasn't certain if Vlad was still in the school, or had already left to stop me. Either way, I decided to leave him a message where I was certain he'd encounter it eventually. Emptying one of my nets onto the ground, I grabbed up the unconscious Matoran and shook him awake, before pinning him to the wall. 

He struggled, kicked and screamed, and I just laughed. 

Drawing Vlad's dagger, I drove it through the Matoran's abdomen and into the stone pillar behind him. Blood exploded from his mouth, splattering my faceplate. He went limp, breaths shallow, insides spilling out of his wound as I stepped back.

Digging out a scrap of paper, I scrawled a quick message on it in the Matoran's blood, and stuck it on the other end of the blade. It was a simple enough message, one I hoped was succinct enough for my foe to understand.

Vlad. Give back what you stole, and the killing stops.

I gathered up my things and headed inside, the Matoran's dying groans music to my ears. He would likely expire within only a few short minutes, but every moment would be absolute agony. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Doubt

"Wait wait!" Doubt yelled after Call, but it was too late. And before he could say anything to Vlad, he was off too.

Taking off, he tried his best to catch up to Vlad, eventually getting alongside him. "What is he thinking? We just left the rest of our group behind!"

IC Burn:

This entire jungle could go to Karz for all Burn cared. Lost, hurt, and humiliated, all he wanted was to get back to the school, find a nice loser to dump some slop on, find a bed and fall in it.

At least his Pick Axe was serving him well, swiping branches and leaves out of his way.

IC: Bonegleam - Dorm.

With a few final twists of wire, my displays are complete. Two complete Fe-Matoran skeletons to decorate my room with. 

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I remained where I was, silently observing the unfolding chaos. The cyclone rahkshi's methods were cruel, deliberately so, it seemed, but there was no denying how effective they were. A second assassin had been flushed out, and the others were no doubt terrified. 

But where were they? 

IC: Draco

You don't have to follow her to them, y'know. I think as I walk behind Malady, albeit slowly. I was okay with Grim, but Sliver... Given the chance, I had the feeling she would terminate me if given the opportunity. Now you're just being paranoid... Still, the "death" of another assassin... What if she suspected me? I doubt she would give me a chance to deny... Oh, quit being an idiot. I start to walk a bit more confidently.

IC: Shock

"Yeah- uh, what that one said. I don't remember what she said..." I start

mumbling, the only word audible "Nightmare".

IC: Spezia

"Yes... Hope-" A thought occurs to me. What if..? No, surely not. They would have destroyed books of those sorts! Or would they? Tridax wouldn't have cared either way... But something so fattening! No, there had to be one. One with the ultimate recipe for Rahkshi: "What if they had a book in that library that had the one recipe that has been my ultimate goal, the king of sweet things. What if there was a book... What if there was a book that had the ultimate recipe, cake?"

IC: Mortsia

Idiots. I sigh, and continue swinging.

IC: Malattia

And just like that, my friend was gone for karz knows what. I sigh, and walk away.

IC: Leviathan

Rustling, behind me. I whirl around, my sword in one hand, my other hand cradled in my arm. I crouch, ready for battle.

OOC: Mortsia and Malattia OFI. Also, Leviathan is near Burn.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Shark / Gym

The team he was on was quite effective. It helped that the Omidget had foolishly attacked his brother instead of fighting alongside him, of course, but nevertheless it was a testament to the ability of the group that they'd so rapidly and easily caught an assassin.

But now, of course, they had four more to catch...

And since no one was likely to give themselves up, Shark too returned to the air, and began to scan the room for probable targets.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Ipartsa): *Forget it, I'll just have to copy that rahkshi and take to the sky. Maybe I'll know how he felt when I shot at him.* The rahkshi of chain lightning activated flight mode and began hovering above everyone else.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'd been so absorbed in the sight of Eps revealing himself to be an assassin that I'd barely seen Alpha's attack coming. "Thanks for the save," I said to Grim, genuinely grateful. But my expression changed in an instant, as I sneered at Alpha, "Looks like you were wrong."

I backed off a little, before switching to flight mode, rising up above the crowd once more. "Let that be a message to the remaining four assassins in our midst! No matter who gets in our way, no matter who tries to protect you, we will find you!" 

IC: Alpha/Gym

I mentally stewed as I came to the realization that both my brothers had 'died.' I calmed down and withdrew my axes and sheathed them. With a grunt I spoke:

"It wouldn't be that fatal. She'd live."

I walked off to find someone who would help me and found the person (Percy) who had tackled Sliver earlier.

"I'd like to thank you. Although my brother was an assassin, I thank you for protecting both of them."

IC: Helix/Gym

Done...I took a small roll of duct tape and tape the two of his three gunpowder tubes, the two gasoline-like oil tubes, and the two alcohol-like substance tubes together. Essentially I had converted 6 tubes of various combustive power into a bomb. And all I had to do was light the fuse. I took out a powerful acid, and put it into a test tube.

It was time to make this work.

IC: Bullseye/Gym

I needed to gain someone's trust other than my brother before I went to search for the rest of the assassins. A friend would be a likely possibility. Perhaps Alpha?

I began making my way towards Alpha and a Rahkshi she began talking to (Percy).

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Of all the people currently in the gym, one in particular was drawing my attention. A lone rahk, currently tying together a bunch of tubes or vials or something. I wasn't certain what it was he was up to, but it was definitely something worth making note of. 

IC (As Ipartsa): *I've got to become more attentive, I could've missed an assassin...* The rahkshi of chain lightning thought as she spotted Helix. *Theres no way I'm letting that rahkshi kill us all!* She hastily fired another round at Helix.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Percy:

"Huh? Oh, I just thought that other Rahk was an assassin, it really didn't have anything to do with you or your brothers. They kept arguing about some Omega guy."

I shrug, "Wouldn't tell me who he was, though."

I look around, trying to spot Kat in the crowd.

"Omega was our brother...he...died in combat here in this gym."

I saw that he was looking around.

"Are you looking for someone?"

IC (As Ipartsa):

She hastily fired another round at Helix.

Firing a flammable, explosive projectile at someone who looked to be carrying a whole assortment of chemicals...

This was going to end badly.

OOC: I don't know how you determined that a bunch of vials of unknown chemicals to a non-chemist would be dangerous, but alright.

"Hmm..."

The whizzing sound of a projectile caught my ears and I immediately activated my cyclonic winds, moving out of the way.

"Hey! I'm not an assassin you primitive mind!"

I stashed my chemical in my pouch and pulled out my blades.

"She's an assassin!" I yelled. "She attacked me for no reason!"

IC: Bullseye/Gym

I was impeded from my walk as I heard the cry. This would get interesting.

IC Percy:

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." I said, looking back at the other Rahkshi.

"I'm looking for my sister, Kat. She's the strongest Rahkshi ever, and I wanna be strong like her!"

I grin, like the kid I am.

I smile.

"I knew her. And I'd bet she'd be really proud of you for helping a friend of hers. Omega was close to many even though he had his faults."

I snapped out of it.

"I honestly don't know if she's here or not though. I don't see her. Maybe I can help you find her after the assignment?"

OOC: Starting to get off soon.

IC (As Ipartsa): *Forget this, I've been accused twice. May as well get myself out of the game, I don't have to go hunting for them anymore.* The rahkshi slowly hovered down towards the ground. "What's with the vials and test tubes, then?" She replied to Helix. "You can prove yourself to be innocent if you explain what you need them for."

"I'm a chemist. And it's none of your business. At least not yet."

I flew into the air, sheathed my blades, and took the normal unused gunpowder vial and the acid vial and held it out for all to see.

"ASSASSINS! I have a little treat for you unless you give yourselves up right now! I have a bomb! A bomb that is equivalent to power of a Panrahk's blast! Unless you give up now, I will set these off as a warning and use this as an opportunity to record the resistance of Rahkshi suits to my chemical superiority!"

If Recherche vouched for me, it may prove convincing that I could do what I could do. Otherwise these smaller proportioned chemicals would prove my skill just fine.

OOC: The gunpowder vial is like a stick of dynamite, by the way.

Also now I'm going to bed so please don't do anything too drastic and if I need to edit I'll do it tomorrow.

I remained silent, striding across the ceiling until I was certain I was in a position outside the crazy chemist's field of view. Drawing one of my knives, I flung it straight down towards the his kraata case. Distracted as he was, I didn't like his chances of seeing or hearing it coming.

IC: Snap [Gym]

She accepted the hand and pulled herself up onto the level ground, making sure to step a few feet away from the edge before taking her attention off its perilous dropoff.

"Thaks a bundle." she said, the fighting going on in the gym slipping to the back of her mind, allowing her cooler persona to take form again. "I don't know what I was thinking when i went that close to the edge, guess I just... wigged out a bit." she commented, with a slight but honest grin.

IC: Rose [Closer to the center of the Gym]

This event was turning out to be a lot les fun than Rose had anticipated, sure there was violence and the notion of death, but it didn't feel... real enough, and the smell of rahkshi blood that she hadn't spilled was starting to get on her nerves. The thorny rahkshi scowled, her still-deployed teeth making the expression even more aggressive than it should be.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I just hovered there, trying to decide whether to laugh at the rahk with the vials, or take his threat seriously and put an arrow through his face before he could actually try to carry it out.

IC: Door

"Well then what do you suggest we do?" Door asked with sincerity.

IC: Helkyrie

Watching Revenge scale one of the trees, Helkyrie took the hint and swiftly teleported up into the branches of the tree next to it.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Matoran patroll (I guess?)-forest

And not a moment to soon, the matoran patrol crossed right over their path. There were only three, one with a spear which he clearly knew how to use, the other two were behind him. Once carried a disk launcher and the other a partialy empty Cordak blaster.

The two in the back were arguing about whether they should have gone on patrol or stayed at the village, but the leader remained alert.

IC: Revenge-forest

Revenge held as still as possible.

OOC: As this is my first time doing this, constructive criticizm is apreciated.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Malady (Gym)

I move fluidly into flight mode, tucking my arms neatly behind me as I soar up next to Sliver. "Need any help?" I gesture down at Draco. "Sorry about Wings over there- he just followed me," I say apologetically, secretly delighted inside to see the results of those two meeting again; Draco's looks at Sliver were more than enough to show that there was bad blood between them.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Draco

I follow Malady up, and I hear what she says, and my face turns into a snarl. "You asked me if I wanted to come over to them, and I did, if only to prove my innocence. Already, I'm regretting my decision."

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg