Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

A Ninja killed you, Taka. 

You were the Fire Kingdom Assassin.

They must have had a reason. Was it the Ninja infiltrating the Fire Kingdom, or what? I don't know.

Actually. Let's look at the message your killer dropped.

"Oh you who would have knowledge, look first at nature. The water cannot inundate itself, the fire cannot roast itself, the earth cannot make itself fertile, nor do the vapors of the air bring themselves into being. They cannot sustain themselves, nor do is that their purpose. If you would have knowledge, look first into yourself, and see how you are nothing."

Interesting that your killer neglected to mention Ice, yet all other kingdoms were mentioned. QP is the one believed to be the Ice Kingdom Ninja, by myself and others. 

Therefore I think QP killed you. An Ice Ninja, to combat the Fire Assassin? Most fitting. But if he was your killer - then he will undergo punishment soon enough. Could've been another ninja though, but whatever. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day Whatever - A Completely Legit Scene

Everybody be like 'yo its qp'

so qp done got hung

but as the dude fell

he was like 'yo dontcha know i AM the potoo'

as he flew off errybody be like what

but then he died anyways of a blackened charred heart

it was burned and nasty ew

he was guilty for the last time

also potoo!qp was wearing a ninja costume from a party store

so he was ninja duh ya cool dudes

-end completely legit scene-

• Upvote 7

Day Whatever - A Completely Legit Scene

Everybody be like 'yo its qp'

so qp done got hung

but as the dude fell

he was like 'yo dontcha know i AM the potoo'

as he flew off errybody be like what

but then he died anyways of a blackened charred heart

it was burned and nasty ew

he was guilty for the last time

also potoo!qp was wearing a ninja costume from a party store

so he was ninja duh ya cool dudes

-end completely legit scene-

*Sniff*

Such poetry.

you're winner torpaligfdudebuddyoldpal!

You should write all the scenes in all the games in all the histories in all the permutations of reality in all the multiverses in all the beaches in all the cafes in all the californias in all the observatories in all the MOOOOOOOOOOM!

mQgq4h9.jpg

I'd always wondered why the RNG was favoring me. Now I know.

Dame Fortune is also a lover of birds. No doubt they shall all attain sapience within the next million years. Man's but a footnote, setting the way for something inconceivably superior. If I have one regret in life, it is that my death shall come before the dawn of the Avian Epoch.

Still... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• Upvote 6

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Speaking as someone who does know him in real life, I can confirm that he is more than a bit busy with school at the moment. He plans to finally post my death scene tomorrow. In the meantime, we can make a display of solidarity by flooding G&T with calculus (bonus points for problems that involve Potoos and Goats.)

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Lim AS(H --> 0) OF (f(ehks + H) - f(ehks))/ H = LIFE.

How derivative.

Can we please not integrate bad puns into this thread? (My jokes are too good for you anyway.)

I support this notion as Grand PUNisher of Pun-makers.

You want to know why I really had you all hang QP? Because... HE MADE A PUN ONCE.  Next time... if you have ever made a pun... IT'LL BE YOU!

This is the part where I laugh at those who make puns as Grand PUNisher. I do not show mercy unless you can find it. But you can't. It was killed way back in Electric Boogaloo. I still feel bitter about it. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.