BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Skorm - Arena (Alley near Langmuir, Dartakh)

The Twi-Toa witnessed the Vortixx's strange device have a profound effect on the Makuta that had joined them; its elasticity had disappeared, and it appeared to have panicked and cut a hasty retreat. Probably time to do the same. Slowly, still absorbing his shadow and bending the light around him, he started climbing the wall off the building to the side of the alley, a short single-story storefront.

The times, they are a-changing...

-IC:-

"In the past?" Hound's confusion took a moment to rally itself, but when it did it overpowered the happiness imparted from Riss' speech, plunging him back into seriousness. "This has happened before?"

Sel nodded and then vanished, returning to her natural, incorporeal state. As she rose over the rooftops, flying in the direction of the battle (Langmuir, Tomo, etc) she had previously noticed, there seemed to be an unnatural stillness in the air, as if a great cataclysm was about to occur.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Virse - Med Bay

She perked up at the offer of a spar. Combat... or food... or combat... Food it is. 

Her mask went back onto her face, and she jumped off the bed, waving to the Bo-Toa. "Come on then. I... never did find out your name."

IC: Arkrax - Hallways

It appeared contestants were arriving once more. Arkrax hovered slightly closer to the Medical Facility, but he did not see anyone with need of his assistance. He decided to wander the halls in the direction of the Knowledge Sector. As he walked, he passed a curious being wrapped in bandages. He detected no natural life signs, nor any indication of life, yet she continued to move. What a wondrous place this universe was!

He gave the mummy a quick nod as he passed, gently gliding just above the floor.

IC: "Yeah, several times! Bionifight is a Big Thing across many universes! Some of the competitors get called back a few times, even, like that Vo-Matoran, Elittra! I've wanted to show up before, but I never could figure out how to get a message to the organizers. Problem~ solved~" Riss grinned up at Hound, before continuing, "But usually, you go back to when you left, I'm pretty sure! Sometimes you don't but that's rare."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hound had to restrain himself from sighing deeply in relief, instead letting his smile grow. "Well then, if my people do not suffer from my absence..." A smirk played on his lips, interrupted when he realised something rather embarrassing. "Please, forgive me for my lack of decency, I've forgotten my manners; I am Hound. Fitting name, I know."

OOC: According to a quick search, Riss introduced herself to Olari when Hound was doing something else, so they haven't been properly introduced.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Riss shrugged at his apology, having become very used to never knowing anyone's name, given how little time she got to spend with her fans. She shifted a bit, causing her armor to glisten again as she replied, "Niiii~ce to meet you, Hound! I'm ~*~SUNBURST~*~, interdimensional muuuuu~sical seee~nsaaaaa~tion~" she paused, glancing around, then whispered in a voice low enough only she and hound could hear, "But I'm actually named Riss. Sunburst is my stage name."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Sunburst, what a lovely-" Hound was about to completely his response when they turned the corner and found themselves facing Olari, Kale, and the others. "Do we have anyone with healing abilities?" Hound asked with earnest concern, his eyes searching all of the surrounding beings for possibilities.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tuyetkhamun passed the floating being, then stopped in her tracks and turned around to address it.

"You. Thing of light. What manner of creature are you?"

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

"I was thinking, if we simply fortify this area and wait, then this battle may never end. They won't make any big risks trying to tackle battlements head on, so it will devolve into a waiting game with no making any moves. So what we do is keep extending our fortifications. We have what we have now, say we extend them in that direction towards the enemy," She gestured randomly with a hand. "We simply take the town, piece by piece, until the others have nowhere left to go. Either they have to try and fight back, suffer through trying to take our walls, or they get boxed in and can be picked off like fish in a barrel. Your thoughts?"

IC: Venga looked downcast as the grasshopper and the Toa declined his request and wandered off. For now he discreetly followed behind them, waiting until either someone else to challenge showed up, or they got annoyed with him and picked a fight anyway

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Buzzz-Hallway

"Well it was on a giant freezing mountain, I think they called it Mount Ihu.  Anyway I ran around till I found someone to fight, It was that lightning Toa, Donrionda.  We fought for a while then another Toa of plants showed up and I had to deal with both of them.  I was bouncing around and landed on the plant Toa's sword.  So you can see why what happened last match was slightly upsetting.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

He shifted backwards, evading the blade aimed at his chest and putting himself out of the range of the mace swing that followed. He took another step backwards, and suddenly found his hostile thoughts flooding back. Interesting.... Whatever power this being had seemed to possess a very short range, only about two bios. 

He drew his Rhotuka and fired it straight at Kuro.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Virse - Arena

She winced. "I'm sorry I mentioned it."

She desperately grasped for a better topic of conversation. "So... uh... what village are you from? Le-Magna? I... I haven't really... well... seen Toa like you before. What with the four arms and all."

He literally paused his motion and turned back to the being. With a mischievous grin, he suddenly flashed and disappeared, leaving only the small, hovering box. It dipped its apertured vertex at the mummy and drew closer.

IC: Buzzz-Hallway

"The town I'm from doesn't really have a name, its just another settlement out in the grasslands that stretch out from the base of the Great Tree.  People here come from all over, even across dimensions, so I doubt I am from anywhere on your world.  Oh, and all the Toa from my home land are like me."

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Virse - Hallway

Not from her world? Across dimensions? She... had heard of relics with such power, but... no one had ever found them. The Great Beings had never imparted that knowledge unto those that dwell below.

"Well... let's see, then," she began, trying to make sense of it all. "I hail from Bara Magna, the World Under the Great Beings. We... don't have many grasslands... or Great Trees... or really much of anything. Just... a lot of sand. I've... heard of such things, from... long ago."

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA

Elittra frowned as her teammates abandoned her before activating her Kakama and sprinting across the street, diving inside the open doorway. She deactivated her mask as she landed, pulling out her bow as she approached the stairwell.

Would've been nice to have Lekona teleport me up, but I suppose I should take the exercise while it's here, she thought, sprinting up the stairs.

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

It is decided, the Queen said, stepping forward into the tunnel that branched off of the main path. The majority have spoken in favor. Let us step forward and claim whatever lies in wait as quickly as possible. Are there any volunteers to scout ahead?

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She sighed and leaned back onto Xaeraz's wings. More "exploring," probably more danger, and more time before she could get fixed up and run again.

I'm sure everyone's going to jump at that opportunity, she thought without thinking of the Queen's power, especially after it went so well last time.

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: "We lack both the numbers and the elemental reserves to make such a plan feasible. This town looks to be fairly large and any such plan would require so many fortifications that we would be unable to man them all, leaving them open for the other team to come in behind and set up their own base. In addition such a move would require everybody here capable to expend their powers enough to be useless in a fight."

"However I do agree that simply sitting behind our walls will draw this out longer than we want it to. We are dividing up into six person hunter-killer teams and going out to find the enemy while using this place as a base of operations. Hound took a group out a little while ago to see if you needed any help with your rescue mission. Speaking of which they seem to be back now."

As he made his way over to the group he called out to their resident telepath.

"Hey, Aclaraung, think you could connect to Olari? We can't have people out of contact like that again." Turning to the returnees, Kale spoke again. "I know some first aid. as long as it's nothing tricky I should be able to help."

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

If you and Lytrel had waited for the rest of the group as I had asked, we could have approached the defenses as a group - as a team - and tackled them together with a proper strategy, rather than scrambling to try and keep everyone alive, the Queen replied to Kopen. I am confident that anyone scouting ahead for us will not be quick to act so rashly, having seen how poorly that went. 

OOC: Open for interaction, whether it be with a teammate or enemy. 

IC (As Fulmen) (Arena) (Team Muaka): Fulmen was shaking with fear at his starting point. The presence of water had triggered his aquaphobia, rendering him useless in battle. Unless someone snapped him out of his fearful state, whether it be a friend or foe, he was going to stay that way and possibly drag the team down. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: (Tarakava)

"Might need to switch yours to Sparky, make it less confusing." I commented, bringing my sword back to a ready position as Hound returned. It was more relaxed than what I'd use in an active combat scenario, but there was no hiding the preparedness. Hound was one of our better fighters, and he was incapacitated carrying the hyperactive little Toa. I'd need to pick up the slack. I didn't miss a beat as we started moving again, glancing back to the Lightning elemental. "Ain't as original as Sword Girl, but it might be a bit confusing if we were Sword Girl and Sword Guy."

"Or I could just be Zangah. That'd work too." 

I relaxed only slightly when we returned to our main force, my muscles still taut and ready. I still hadn't gotten that picture of Buzzz out of my head. I didn't say anything. Isn't my place to judge, and I could see the look on Hound's face. He looked a little shocked himself, as if he couldn't believe he'd done it. I wasn't going to make it any worse, but... No one deserves that. I've fought, I've killed, and it isn't always clean. But there's a difference between that and unnecessarily gruesome. Buzzz could have gone out any one of a thousand ways. Could have just hit his head off the wall, knocked him out.

I'm sure the big guy's got his reasons. World isn't always a pretty thing, and his world isn't mine.

But that one isn't going to be bleached from my mind for quite a while. And if I ever get my shot at the Hosts, that'll be what I remember. Buzzz's legs and that Matoran's empty eyes.

IC: (Muaka)

Noroi was baffled as to how her initial attack missed, but she wasn't worried. She gave a wide sweep of her arm, aiming to bash the Ta-Toa with her shield. The wide nature of the blow made it difficult to dodge, but even if Haarnak evaded it the maneuver would force him further back, towards his other opponents.

Either way was a win for her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tuyetkhamun reached out with one arm, the frayed bandages trailing like a lazy smokescreen, and tried to grab the device that so fascinated her

She shrugged and didn't argue with the decision, "I suppose hit and run attacks have better chances since we're scouting ahead at least. That one just seemed to run blind into a whole group of the enemy." She pointed at Ismenke

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnels

She stiffened as the Queen responded to what she had believed to be her personal thought. She decided to send a few daggers right back. 

Oh, I'm sorry, I was just trying to scout ahead as the Royal Brakas had demanded. Far better than listening to her high and mighty headaches. Oh, did you hear that, Queenie? Are you mad because my excruciating pain is ruining your little present hunt? I'll try oh so very hard to be a good little Matoran next time.

The small box nimbly zoomed right out of the mummy's fingers and around her head a few times before projecting his hologram again.

"I ~ am Arkrax," it buzzed and scratched. "Data ~ Elemental. Can I ~ help you?"

Edited by Click

IC: "Just a scratch, just a scrape, just a bruise or two or ten! A little here, a little there, and it hurts now and then!" Riss rhymed with glee. She gave Hound a pat and slipped down onto the ground, skipping over to Kale. She gave a salute with slightly wobbly legs and a grin. She winced in pain once more and continued, "Also, my ears are bleeding because I performed an Echo jump. That's minor, right?"

IC: Halken trundled out of a building he had finished stripping and heaved a table onto the nearest fortification. With a mighty shrug he glanced around, curious as to what had happened while he had been entranced in his work.

OOC: Halken open for interaction again because I keep forgetting to post as him.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

There was a flash of amusement from the Queen.

Am I angry? She asked. No, not angry. Amused with your rashness, perhaps. I was frustrated at the time, although that has passed. I do believe you more than paid for it by losing the use of your legs. And as for your consistently poor attitude... I grow weary. And I do not have to probe very far into the minds of our companions to know that they are beginning to tire of it as well.

Only Kopen would hear this message; for now, the Queen did not feel the need to involve the rest of the questing crew in their conversation.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

I'm oh so sorry if I'm a little cranky. Pain tends to do that, don't you know! Oh, of course you wouldn't, cause you just use your mind powers on everything, and everything that you can't, you just send someone else to do and just watch.

I'm not letting up, Queenie. You might as well leave me alone in the dark. I'm not giving the same offer again.

IC: Virse - Hallways

She scoffed at that. "They don't call it Bara Magna for nothing! Life gave up long ago between the wars and the sun. There's... just a few of us left. Few little towns, scraping by on what little we can find. You get used to it. I'm not sure if I ever will get used to it again after... this place."

Edited by Click

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: "Sounds like you damaged your inner ear with that 'Echo Jump' move. That's more than I can deal with in the field but I can deal with the scratches. If you could just stand there for a bit and tell me if what I'm about to do starts bothering you..."

Carefully, Kale took one of Riss' arms and focused. What almost looked like a ripple spread out from where Kale's hands touched. Metal skin was smoothed over, scratches and other damage vanishing before the eyes of those watching, bruised or damaged bones reforming themselves out of sigh. It was accompanied by a soft light that almost looked like it soaked into the arm, warming and relaxing the muscles underneath.

Once he was done, the Toa of Light moved on to the rest of his patient, chest, back, and then the rest of the limbs. When he was done stood up from where he was working on one of the legs and let out the breath that he always seemed to be holding after using his powers to heal. It wasn't a trick the required much elemental energy, mostly just a fine touch and a lot of concentration.

"How do you feel?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Such a shame for you, the Queen replied. This conversation is taking place because I wish it to, Matoran. If I truly wished for you to be silent, it would be so. 

It looks as though the Queen would continue, but she fell silent herself - she, Lytrel, and Albrecht, all at the front of the group, suddenly staggered to the sides of the tunnel, leaning on them as a wave of sickness crashed over them. All three were hit by chills and fevers, while the contents of their stomachs threatened to spill out. The Queen gripped the wall tightly as a dizzy spell washed over her.

What... is this? she asked, broadcasting the thought to the entire group, trying to maintain her focus.

IC Selox:

Once he found a suitible window on the building, Selox shattered it and swung in, allowing his hands to return to their normal shape as he ran up the stairs.

IC Nocton:

Nocton hadn't the faintest idea, but he sweeped the shadows around them with his mind, hoping to reveal what was causing whatever was being an issue to the Queen.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"I saw you finish off the Kirikori following me," Olari said to Hound and Riss, "That was good hunting, and took some of the heat off me."

IC: Ah, that was more like it. A being that responded to the demands of royalty.

"Tell me where I might find food," she ordered

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xaeraz was immediately shocked and concerned as he watched the three of them stumble. His mind began racing through all the afflictions he had seen in his centuries, before narrowing it down to a few possibilities. He glanced up at Kopen, and said, "Kopen, I might need to set you down for a minute, okay?" Before he even got a response, he asked the Queen, "Can you describe your symptoms? I might know what's wrong!"

IC: "How do I feel?" Riss mulled the question over in her head, bouncing from one foot to the other for a  few moments. "I feel... I feel..." Riss grinned, and broke out into song once more, albeit one meant less to harm and more to just express herself.

"I feel stunning, and entrancing! Feel like running and dancing for joy! For I'm fixed by a helpful, wonderful boy~"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: NOCTON/XAERAZ - QUEEN'S QUEST

As Nocton stepped forward, the unthinkable happened - he too stumbled, a wave of dizziness hitting him. Somehow, his entire body felt extremely cold, while the temperature of his head seemed to spike. He began to feel as though something inside of him was churning, trying to force itself out. All of these feelings were alien to him - they should have been impossible - although thanks to his mental connection with the Queen, Nocton would be able to piece together that he was experiencing several symptoms of 'being sick'... which should not have been possible.

His affliction would, in particular, serve as a warning sign to Xaeraz; if whatever this was could affect Nocton, it would affect the other mechanical fighter as well.

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA

Elittra paused briefly to catch her breath once she reached what she estimated to be the halfway point. 

It's too bad the Kakama doesn't speed up reaction time as well, she thought. I could be up these stairs in a flash if that was the case.

Edited by Lucina

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Tunnel)

I suppose the best word to describe what I was doing as we began our journey down the side tunnel is "brooding;" unbecoming, perhaps, in any situation, but I could not help myself. I was upset that we were diverting once again from our main goal. However, as soon as I saw the Queen and the others stumble, my feelings immediately switched to concern.

I halted my movement and was about to ask what the problem was when Xaeraz spoke first. I stayed where I was. It was obvious the three were not feeling well, but I did not know why (though, at that point, I suspected that their illness had something to do with a gem).

When Nocton began to feel the effects of this force, my concern grew. A being like him should not be able to experience something like that.

I waited for someone to answer Xaeraz's question.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn