BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Omega

Near Kat, Omega had raised his axes, getting closer, and closer.

OOC: Omega approaching Kat.

IC Kat:

Weird.....could have sworn I saw something there.....

I turned back around to see....

"Omega!" I grinned.

IC Tirkah:

However, given that Tirkah was INVISIBLE, there was no way Agion could have known he was there, much less grab and throw him.

He'd come across a battle between more freaks. Some flying Toa and a....scorpion of some kind?

He shook his head, crouching and taking aim at the creature's ugly face at it bore down upon him.

And fired, the Protosteel shattering round punching forward at super sonic speeds toward Agion.

Oops, my bad.  Well, I guess he deserves getting shot, then...

(IC as Agion)

This fight was nothing more than one disaster out of another.  First the flying Toa.  Now me tripping over someone else... I think.  All I saw was a shadow as I hit the floor.  He seemed to materialize for a moment, and I saw another gun.  Looking me straight in the eye.

A spasm of survival shot through me as I rabidly kicked, punched, all my limbs flailing at once.  It avoided my head... narrowly.  It felt like someone had stuffed a stick of dynamite in my shoulder.  There was no avoiding the pain, I let out a savage scream and kept fighting the floor, the air.  In one desperate moment of clarity, I swung the piece of pipe I still held where I had tripped, hoping to connect with something.

(OOC: Agion is on the ground, trying to hit Tirkah, who may or may not be invisible, and is a hazard to anyone else in the vicinity.)

Ic Tirkah:

The creature began flailing wildly, but Tirkah had since moved back, looking to find a more secluded catwalk with less people on it.

IC:

"Elly. Understood. Then I suppose," The titan responded, voice quiet and filtered through the helmet over her head. Even as she spoke, the armor began to separate. Seams appeared in what had once appeared solid, fault lines hidden unseen below the surface. The gem really did glow, now, light emanating from its very core and casting the entire process in hues of red and orange. The armor grew still, the only movements originating from its center. For segments of armor pulled away from the chest as links of chain rose like tendrils, plunging into the unseen depths of the armor.

And a moment later, Noroi herself emerged. Her weapons braced against the length of her forearms, she dropped gracefully to the ground and took a few steps towards Elly, the ghost of a grin hovering about her features. When she spoke her voice was clear and unhindered, the change apparent as she finished her statement.

"We'd best not waste time."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: It seems that the alternate Naona had noticed at least some of his response. Oh well, Kale had never claimed to be the best of actors and this was Naona, even if one from another dimension.

"I know an alternate version of you in my home universe. That Naona was female so you can guess that seeing you is a bit strange for me."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus was still blind, but the pure whiteness had given way to a large mass of white spots, which, for all practical purposes, meant absolutely nothing, but for an optimist, it meant things were less worse. Whatever that means.

Anyway, now (hopefully) safely away from the edge of the catwalk, Daedalus heard something rather confusing. His ears, excellent as they were, picked up some... oddities. He couldn't be sure, but it sounded like there was more than one person over there. He heard someone fall down (a result of whatever awesome beast of a Rahi he had summoned, perhaps?), but someone else was talking rather casually (if, perhaps, a bit louder than necessary). In fact, now that he thought about it, when he was intent on scrambling away, he had gotten the impression that there were two people fighting something. Had someone else appeared? He hoped not, at least if that someone was friendly to... whoever he was fighting.

And his words didn't make much sense: "Great. You got us deafened, and now I have to drag you around. Wonderful."

What?

You are not dragging me around, pal!

Daedalus sat up and drew his whipsword. Keeping it in sword form, he aimed it in the direction of the voice and channeled a couple sonic blasts through his sword. These probably wouldn't do much to his ears if he was already deaf, but the vibrations might rattle him. Hopefully.

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I blinked several times as I absorbed the golden being's words.

Okay, yes, I suppose you could do as you have said. However, forgive me if I am not convinced of the viability of this plan of yours. Granted, your wisdom and knowledge is, no doubt, far beyond mine, but from what I have witnessed--I tapped my head--the powers of these Vahki things do not last long enough for your plan to be viable long-term.

I looked at Nocton, who still pointed his weapon at me. I had, at this point, exercised enough brain power to fit the pieces together. Whatever power resided in those Vahkis' staffs made Nocton easy to command. I could only assume that is what the golden being had been referring to.

I was about to speak further when I stopped, wishing I had not spoken at all. He could still see my mind (read it like a picture book, he said), so he might figure it out anyway, but I suddenly found it interesting that he mentioned the use of the Vahki at all. Why should he need their staffs to command us? If he was truly as powerful as he said, could he not simply command us of his own power? Or did he also have limits? Was it possible that his power was not infinite as he seemed to imply?

Interesting.

OOC: Daedalus attacking Orm, Von Worten speaking to golden being.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: It was fairly obvious what CinS was trying to do when he approached one of the enormous forges and suddenly span round. So Skrall loosened the grip of one hand and let the momentum of the robot's rotation spin him too, using all his strength holding on with his other hand to keep him anchored and avoid being simply thrown into the liquid steel. He whipped round in a spiral, his arc shortening as his grip pulled him taut, and landed on the machine's chest.

His first thought was to keep fighting, to go for its eyes and see if it actually needed them to see. But it dawned on him that if he defeated the robot he'd just tumble into the lava below. And if their fight became drawn out there was nothing stopping the machine just spinning again, this time with no room for Skrall to loop round without burning up. The terrain was too inhospitable. Skrall needed solid footing. 

He leapt off the chest of CinS, the power of his legs carrying him far, somersaulting through the air to lend himself momentum. He landed on one of the walkways that strung themselves across the arena like a cobweb. Without even a second's pause he was running, looking for some way to get closer to CinS. It was too much to hope being used as a springboard had kicked the robot into the magma, and Skrall wanted to avoid its explosive reprisals. The walkways just made him a target with only two places to go, he needed to reach solid ground or a larger platform to really manoeuvre. Or to get back on the machone's back and out the reach of that gun

IC: Dull, lifeless eyes were nothing new to Tuyetkhamun, who lived with a pair every day of her existence. With no response from the smaller Toa, and no obvious hazards, the God-Queen stepped forward, reaching out as thought comfort Naona. There were, of course, numerous mind controlling marks forming on her palm and fingers, damp ink ready to print on what Tuyetkhamun hoped would be her newest convert...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON

Of course they aren't, the being said. I could easily force both of you to obey my commands through my powers alone. That is not fun for me... and it would also involve breaking you. Broken minds are an annoyance.

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

"I do... not have any questions! Nope! I do not... need to understand! Confusing things are... confusing!"

So there were limits to his power. He could not command without breaking the mind. Of course, that did nothing to remove me and Nocton from the predicament we were in.

A strange, assertive, and somewhat violent part of me urged me to activate my Crast and run away, but I was unsure if Nocton was still under the effects of the Vahkis' staffs. Besides, the golden being was still quite powerful, and he could probably stop me.

Though... my running would be more fun for him.

No. I could not do that.

Could I?

I looked down the maze to my right.

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: Kale looked MC Naona right in the eyes and replied.

"We trust each other with our lives."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON

Going somewhere? the being asked, sounding amused. If you intend to go back the way you came, then by all means, do so. You will perish.

It was not a question, or even a threat - the being simply stated it as a fact. 

The Vahki began to move closer, their staffs clicking upon the stone.

IC Maccha Yellow! - W/ Kat

You spun round at Kat's cry to see another rahkshi, an odd symbol graven into it's forehead. "Kat! Is this one an enemy as well?"

IC Oinez - Control Room w/ Arkrax and Jorth

Hhhmmm. Of all the elements he had seen, this one was most confusing. The dully colored Toa seemed capable of creating muscle, skin and other fleshes, and his coat was alive. His Kanohi was not one Oinez would recognize. Adding to the strangeness was the fact that this Toa of Flesh(?) had not detected neither Arkrax nor him. The beige matoran knew his explosives wouldn't be very useful in such a confined area, he could use Stone Cold Crazy to materialize his spirit, but maybe Arkrax had a greater plan.

Yes. He would wait for the Digitoa to make the first movement.

IC Tenjou - Spire

During Kale and company's conversations, she had been surveying the battlefield below. A single fight had drawn her attention, one involving a somewhat familiar dragon. A wyrm that spewed frost and cold. Enemies such as that would be problematic to deal with up close, it would be best to deal with them at range.

She decloaked, removing her greatbow from it's case and stringing it as she spoke. "Kale, that frost dragon you fought last round is thrashing about a short distance away. We might be able to take it out quickly and easily while it is fighting others, but doing so will attract attention." She knew that both her arrows and light attacks would be outlined by the smoke in the air, Kale would have known as well.

...but close to it

I sighed. No, I wasn't going anywhere. I prepared myself for the inevitable, but I figured that it would not hurt to try to prolong it. I reached out with my mind and grasped at one of the Vahkis' staffs, trying to hurl it sideways at the other Vahki.

OOC: Von Worten attacking golden being's Vahki.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Riss)

It wasn't long before she picked out the huge figure of the being that had attacked her. Virse signaled to her allies to remain quiet, before silently slipping up behind the being herself. Her hand shot up, and another biting whirlwind of sand sliced towards him... only to veer off and cascade down into the protodermis at the last second. Was that...

"Hound?" she called down.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (with Oinez and Jorth) 

Arkrax silently observed the strange Toa as he took a seat. There was a complete lack of suspicion in the motion. Surely, he had seen Oinez's preparations, and attempted to track down the two? And yet his demeanor showed no hint that he even believed anyone to be there.

Name: Jorth

Species: Toa of Flesh

Powers: Element of Flesh, Kanohi Tryna, Animated Great Temple Squid Cloak.

Arkrax rapidly reviewed the footage from the previous rounds. The Toa appeared to be an expert in his elemental manipulation, displaying the ability to create traps and barricades alike. He appeared trustworthy in his dealings with his fellow contestants, and merciless to those that opposed him. Perhaps... he could prove a valuable ally.

Arkrax decided to err on the side of caution. A dim light glowed from the corner, slowly growing brighter and larger until Arkrax's projected form appeared before the Toa. His hands were open and empty, a clear sign of nonaggression. Though his face remained impassive, there was something almost... kind about it. His voice was soft and as smooth as he could manage. It would not do to frighten the Toa. "You appear to be ~ enjoying a reprieve ~ from the battle?"

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Tirkah)

The marksman still seemed to be unaware of his presence, but the sudden motions to avoid the flailing... Matoran? below him put him out of the path of Io's strike. What would it take to capture this one?

Thaera sighed as Io came back to its cage with a soothing hum. He wouldn't give up that easily. Thaera silently stalked off in the direction the invisible being had been turned.

(IC as Agion)

--Dangit, why won't he shut his little...--  My usual venom ball had proven ineffective and I was getting tired of being pinned down under rifle fire.  And unless he was on the ground, I had no other method of hitting him.  But then again, maybe I didn't need to.  Darn it, if I could just find some way to put my poison to work!

During a few fights I had fought with other Rahi, we found ourselves near lava lakes controlled by the Ta-Matoran.  One of our tactics was to push trees and whatever plants we could find into the magma.  They would ignite, and the smoke would work to confuse the guardsmen.  Sometimes we would push trees infested with poison ivy into the flames, adding a toxic element to the smokescreen.

And that rifle of his.  Surely all those fireballs flying around had to be obscuring his vision?  But not too much--he could still pick out my shape to fire on.  And he could see the venom balls I threw... maybe he wouldn't notice if I tossed one that wasn't aimed at him.

I noted the fireballs were coming a little to the right side of the rapidly decaying pillar.  I turned around to my left and threw my orb--but not at the Toa.  It arced gently, gracefully, into the path of the fireballs.  As soon as it hit them, it would ignite, burning into a dark cloud of toxic smoke.

• Upvote 1

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

-IC: Hound-

"Indeed," Hound approached slowly, his upper body still relaxed. If Sudrec possessed Psionic abilities, he would find that Hound was as loyal a friend as any contestant could wish for. Unfortunately, that was not the case, as Hound knew full well. Stopping a comfortable distance away from Sudrec, the Denuian spoke in soft, subdued tones, his voice just loud enough to clear the sound of surrounding battle and fiery industry. "I'm glad I found another reasonable being. Have you found anyone else? I haven't seen any sign of anyone familiar-"

Virse's message was received with the same response Hound had given to Sudrec; his eyes narrowed in focus as his entire body stilled as if in preparation for some great effort. Upon realising that it was the Toa of Sand who spoke, he relaxed, the tension dissipating as his smile returned. "I stand corrected," Hound murmured to Sudrec as he waved at Virse. Perhaps this round would go differently from the last.

-IC: Dynomi-

...Alright, maybe that whole standing still business wasn't such a good idea. You see, even with accelerated perception, I'm one of those people who either notice things right when they happen, or a few seconds after. Unfortunately for me, this current little predicament's the latter. Catwalk's twisting and turning, crumpling like paper as it tries to envelop me, while she's sitting nice and safe in that vat; I'm stepping and moving back and away, but I don't think I'll be getting out of this without something to remember it by.

Twisting and turning like a cornered Rahkshi, I avoid the attacking bits of steel as best I can, maneuvering to the edge of the catwalk as I do so. If I can get off before this catwalk turns into a blender, I should be able to land on a platform below, attached between two vats. Couple more stratches, a few flashes of pain, and I'm stumbling, falling, partly of my own volition, partly out of fear. For a moment, beautiful silence; I take advantage of it and my own little slowed-down world, taking away all the inertia I can and making my landing as comfortable as possible. Fall on hands, knees; big umph and gasp of shock, but little pain. Revolver in hand, kept close in my death-grip vise of a hand.

No time to waste; that Toa's going to be turning this platform into a trap too. I know where she is, I still have five bullets, and I just got some extra inertia. Perfect time to do something she wouldn't expect.

Both hands gripping my gun tightly, I aim at her vat, the bottom of still visible, and put a very sizable inertia boost into my shot. The bullet certainly won't tear through whatever the vat's made of and get my target that way, but it's going to give quite a shocking impact with that vat; whatever liquid metal that's still inside is going to be jostled around and I wouldn't be surprised if the vat moves, giving her some nasty contact. Either way, wouldn't want to be inside of it when that shot connects. I don't plan to stand around and find out what happens once she reacts; I'm moving the moment the recoil's done.

-IC: Typhoeus-

Typhoeus was still screaming and running.

OOC: Dynomi attacking Olari, Typhoeus open for interaction.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gamma

Gamma's knee made a loud crack as the bolt hit it. He yelled in pain. "HEY!I MEAN NO HARM." Gamma gasped, as the creature apparently died.

OOC:Ekial and CinP have both been knocked out btw.

Omega said nothing, simply throwing his axe at Kat, his eyes mere slits of anger

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Sudrec

Incoming sand blast -

Arms bring point of gun to bear. Eyes look down -

Sand blast suddenly diverted.

Gun point drops.

Body relaxes and turns to Hound.

"... You know this person?"

"... If that's the person I think it is, we... Exchanged blows earlier."

IC Maccha Yellow! - Attacking Omega

Your question was answered not through words, but deeds. This Omega individual was attempting a classic villain move, the breaking speech! His toxic words were sure to erode your companion's brave and warrior like nature, but...

"NOT SO FAST!" You shout over the two rahkshi. "Prepare yourself, villain!" You gather your legs under yourself and... "MACCHA SLASH!" Lunge at incredible speeds! Bringing Jikan Blade down in a glittering arc at the rahkshi's axe wielding arm.

...but close to it

IC Kat:

My eyes narrowed, and I took a step forward, putting my staff away.

"You got a problem with me or Fang, you best start talking, cause I don't take kindly to people insulting my friends, Omega. Not even from you."

There was a spark. One that anyone who knew me would recognise. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne grabbed a strut and climbed up to the next catwalk. Screams ripped through the air - first something that sounded like a child, then a grown boy. Ismekne grimaced. Her memory said that she was on Vagust's level now. She kept going, following the footsteps ahead.

IC(Kalatin and A.D. - Medical Bay): Kalatin crawled out of the glass tank and hit the floor. As he did, he noticed a huge lizard - with wings - sit up, looking angery. Hey, it's cool, I just got clobbered in the arena too. Don't take it out on me.

"Who are you?" A.D. demanded.

"I'm Kalatin," the gelatin said. "A gelatin from Spherus Magna."

"Shut up," A.D. grumbled. "Leave me alone."

"Look, things are looking rough for you right now, but they will get better, I promise."

"That's a load of rotten pickles," A.D. snapped. "I just got beat by a mother-of-karz Rahkshi twice in the Arena. The Enforcer has a personal grudge against me and attacks me for no reason at all. All I want to do is go back to my own universe where I could actually win battles! This place is insane."

"I think you can still win battles," Kalatin said. "Fighting here is just a little different, and it's clear neither of us have figured it out yet."

"I'm going to the knowledge sector. I'm going to figure it out. And I think you can figure it out better than me. You're a dragon. Act like one."

A.D. punched his fist into the wall. Exasperated, he followed Kalatin out.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Readying himself for battle as he took notice of the new arrival, Ravyn shot a quick glance back towards Arkie.

"I take it you know this guy?"

IC: Amorigiahna - Arena

Having absorbed enough heat from her surroundings, Amorigiahna cautiously set off, hoping if someone was going to attack her, they'd at least have the decency to announce their presence first.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus continued walking, steering clear of the catwalks as he did so. Going out there and encountering a foe that could destroy the walkway beneath his feet, would surely mean instantaneous death...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Riss, Sudrec)

She flashed a grin and a nod at the Denuian before addressing his ally. "Yes... you tried to douse me with molten metal, as I recall." The words were spoken as merely a fact, with no hint of resentment.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Though she had learned how to survive through her... impairment, there was one thing she hated not being able to manage. She could no longer read faces. Voices often told more than expressions, but when the being opposite is in complete silence, there was no way for her to know their thoughts. Whether they were considering her terms or deciding whether to kill her, she just had to wait for their next word... or action.

And so, she waited, dreading every second of it. If the Queen was angry, there would be no warning. Her mind would be soup before she could even make a move, not that it would do much good.

IC: Lady Dajik - Comfort Sector

Mistress snapped awake in the same room she had first arrived in. It was still as spartan as ever. And apparently thin-walled. She could hear someone furiously pacing and muttering to themselves next door. It was understandable. Perhaps they had been eliminated in as embarrassing a manner as she...

No. No regrets. Cold precision was the mantra by which she survived. If that backstabbing mongrel was put down in some unfortunate manner later on, then all the better.

For she had been given a second chance. And it would not be wasted.

She gathered her composure and her pleasantries, giving a soft sigh as the mask took form. Regrets had no place in her now. Her face molded into a practiced, sphinx-like smile, and she stood, straightened her dress, and walked out the door, a trail of smoke dragging behind. She gave a polite knock to her noisy neighbor's door. "Tough round?" she called.

If she was going to win, she would need more.. trustworthy allies. Or at least those that were easily manipulated. And a still-sore victim would be the perfect target.

OOC: Lady Dajik addressing Dayeth

IC: Jorth paused for a moment, considering his options.

"Well, first I'd like to thank you for opening a dialogue and not, say, trying to run me through. I appreciate it, I really do." He moved on, to actually answer Arkrax's question. "And yes, I am kind of enjoying it. Its nice not feeling like I'm being baked, boiled and roasted all at once."

IC: Olari's flight wasn't some in-built levitation, it was based around her element. She wasn't hovering simply because, she was repelling and repulsing the natural magnetic currents of the environment. And in a big metal vat that meant she was repelling the big metal vat and whatever remained inside it. So while the sudden swinging of her hidey-hole was unexpected, Olari wasn't slammed against the red-hot metal, just swung around like the clapper of a bell. It was disorientating but that was better than being scalded.

Once her head stopped spinning she was back on the lookout for Dynomi. She was easier to spot this time, her movement made her stand out. However it also made hitting her difficult, which could be a problem. 

Or perhaps turned into an asset.

Keeping a close eye on Dynomi, Olari increased the magnetic forces around her. All around the inertia Toa, metal objects being dragging and flinging themselves towards her. Railings were pulling themselves apart to fly at her as javelins, the overhead vats tilted towards her, dropping their boiling contents around her as they did, and everywhere small droplets and rivulets of molten metal started flowing towards her. Dynomi could outrun them and outmanoeuvre them, true, but the metal just kept coming for her. Sooner or later she'd get tired, or she'd get unlucky and slip up. And that would be the end of it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

-IC: Dynomi-

You know what they say? Timing is everything?

First step. The crack of the gun still fresh in my ears.

The Toa's doing something. Metal starting to turn and ripple. Overhead, the beginning creaks. My palms are sweaty on the gun's grip as I glance in the direction of my target. I can see her moving within the vat, repulsed by its walls. Not a Fe-Toa with a Miru, then. Something else.

Second step. Metal around me twisting and turning; everything slow, everything calm. I can use this. Checked the arc of the vat's swing with that glance, glance again to gauge speed of movement.

I pause halfway between the second and third step. Dull grate of metal turning all around me. Raise pistol, aim carefully but quickly, inertia flowing through me into the waiting projectile.

The vat's turning, all right, raising just enough. The arc reaches its peak; I see head, shoulders.

Boom.

All around me, the world's falling to pieces, like so many petals plucked from a flower. I intend to be the last one to fall. If not, I'll rest satisfied with this moment of beauty.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Bajets (Fighting Zephyr)

It was about this point that Bajets decided that she would never go to Mata Nui again. Her left arm was practically just a tube of metal wrapped up by the Bo-Toa's vines, and now more were sprouting all over her. Not to mention whatever the heck was growing out of her shoulder. Bajets could literally hear that one growing. 

Deciding that whatever it was Zephyr was spending so much time on must be important, Bajets mentally declared that a priority. Not to mention the vines that while she could probably break free from the newest ones, it would be at the cost of getting stabbed by the thorns. Not exactly a great trade-off. 

Going for broke, Bajets decided to attempt something she had never thought would happen, but was probably the best choice. With a sigh, she pushed against the newest vines, earning her multiple pinpricks of pain across the according areas. Gritting her teeth, she went for another blow at his gut. 

Even before it connected, if it did, Bajets turned her head best she could and attempted to bite down on the plant on her shoulder. 

She wasn't a fan of salad, and somehow she felt this would end much the same way. 

IC: Nisaduf (Fighting Okavaung and Ten)

Nisaduf decided that perhaps fighting like this wasn't as fun as it was watching them fight. 

As the catwalk creaked beneath her, she ran backwards for a few steps before falling to the ground with another lurch. As the catwalk rapidly went from horizontal to vertical, she hastily grabbed onto the floor and steadied herself on the railing, her light weight and short stature doing wonders for that. 

And then the sensation of someone trying to force their way into her thoughts overwhelmed her, forcing a gasp from her lips. Thankfully the Illusion was still active, currently portraying the Ko-Toa having stabbed through the bottom of the catwalk with an icicle to gain foot and hand holds, though the expression was the same.

She could tell it was a losing battle even before it started.  With few other options, Nisaduf tried to at least stem the flow. Let some of it in, but not the full force. 

The affect was immediate. It was like a wind from Mt. Ihu washed over her body, drawing out another gasp, before the Great Furnace came rushing back more powerful than ever. Swallowing as the sensations continued, she focused as hard as she could on just stemming the flow, the tide of mental energy, keeping it from totally overtaking her senses. 

With a shaking hand, Nisaduf launched another volley of 'icicles' at the dragon, the ones that had missed already having dissolved into nanobots before falling into the protodermis below.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez)

The data elemental gave a simple nod in response. The slightly cooler air was improving his processing speed.

He was never one to waste time on illogical rambling about the temperature, however. "You have ~ stumbled upon... my shelter," he buzzed. If this Toa did prove to be an enemy, then not disclosing Oinez's presence would be beneficial. "From here, ~ I am able to ~ attack contestants remotely, ~ but to do so requires ~ trustworthy allies. My data ~ has shown you ~ to be... reliable."

IC: Thaera - Arena

It didn't take long for Thaera to become convinced that he had lost the trail. It was Karzin' impossible to trail an invisible opponent with all this noise. Thaera smacked the base of his claw against the walkway in frustration, sending angry reverberations along beneath his feet. Io just about matched them in pitch as it buzzed like a disturbed Nui-Rama nest.

With one quarry lost, Thaera turned to look around for another. Where was that creature he had seen earlier? That would be a worthy trophy for a trapper as great as he.

OOC: Thaera open to interaction.

IC - Ardian (Great Furnace):

The Av-Toa chose this moment to speak up.

"Hey, I know you guys." He pointed to Hound. "You're the one that killed Virse last round," and then, gesturing to Sudrec, "And you're the one that got me concussed!" The necessity of refilling his power occurred to him once more, and he advanced several steps. "That reminds me..." He said, not realizing the likelihood of the Great Being misinterpreting him. "You still need to make up for that."

IC: Sudrec

Av-Drone suddenly advances. Well within danger zone; gun use not recommended -

The Seeking Blade glew with a faint light (OOC: think Sting from the LoTR films) and emerged from its sheath and hovered in the air, point towards Ardian. Even as the knife hovered in the air, Sudrec slapped his vest beneath his cloak. The Hardlight plates reformed on his body's surface, in a pattern similar to his original armor.

3:21, 3:20, 3:19, 3:18...

"Stay. Back. And I don't care about your concussion. You are a friend of Hound's, correct?"

IC: The Wyrm - Arena. 

He kicked off the wall he was clinging to, his powerful legs propelling him up and over the spikes flying through the air. As he cam down, he drew his blade over his back and brought it down in a sweeping overhead blow at the Makuta (Miras).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

"Gotcha!" he grinned as the robot fell off the edge of the walkway and plopped down into the hot bath waiting below. Rolling forwards, he approached the spot where his bangarang had gone off and spotted the pieces slowly reforming in amongst the chunks of mangled mecha.

Bending down, he quickly gathered them up and put them away. In a few minutes it would be ready to use again, but for now, he'd have to rely on his trusty daggerang. "Oi, sweet cheeks!" he called out to Izarargi. "How ya doin?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena.

With the Rahkshi destroyed, Alisa continued onwards, seeking out a new target. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Arena. 

I heard a shout, something familiar that filled me with hate. Omega.... Following the sound of the voice, I spotted him, weapons pointed at Kat and that funny Maccha guy.

I vaulted over the railing and switched to flight mode, launching a jagged lightning bolt at Omega as I closed in. 

IC: Dayeth - Comfort sector.

The door swung open, and Dayeth regarded the newcomer with a suspicious glance. "Can I help you?"  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Omega spat. "Do what? I'll reappear again, and again." Omega said. "Goodbye for now Kat, it was nice meeting you. Oh wait, no it wasn't." Omega then ran at her, his staff swinging towards her chest.

Edited by Sharkydane