BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "I speak because none listen but the dead, who have much to tell us!" Dexund replied, eyes wide and wild. "If any who live would heed the warnings of the past, then they would not cycle ever inwards towards the origin of all again!"

IC: "Yeah, there's certainly no lack of things to do or see here!" Riss replied standing up and offering Nisaduf her hand. "...When did you get here, by the way? Were you in Mahri Nui, or did you show up partway through then?

IC: Venix paused to look around at her surroundings and register where she was. This was not, in fact, the training sector, but the knowledge sector. Somehow, she'd gotten lost and just now realized it. She almost wished it happened less often. Sighing, she turned, and began to make her way out of the bookshelves once more.

OOC: Venix open for interaction.

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Miril - Hallways.

I whistled appreciatively, "I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about," we laughed.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

The Shopkeeper frowned - going any further would be a bad idea. But perhaps scare tactics would work.

"Whoever ya are in 'ere," he called, "I reckon ya better stop righ' now! I may no' know who ya are, but I will fin' the 'ost and let 'im know what's 'appened. He won' be pleased when he finds out a fighter tha' can produce smoke tried suffocatin' the entire Commercial Sector!"

He backed away with a cough, keeping a wary eye on the room as he stumbled back towards the main portion of the Commercial Sector.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

Virse eyed the smoke warily. She wasn't quite sure how either of their powers would be able to do much to stop the advancing cloud, but a Toa was sworn to protect. "Very well. Let's... do what we can." She stepped up into the smoke and pulled her cloth over her mouth to dull the harmful effects. It didn't help much.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

She didn't dare move. It was better to preserve what little secrecy she maintained.

And then her pursuer began moving back to the door, and Dajik broke her cover and began moving after him, ready to bolt through the door the moment the coast was clear. Her smoke would ensure she remained unseen.

And then what? These hosts had resources, that was certain. No matter how many contestants could produce smoke, they would come for her eventually. Perhaps it was time to lay low for a while.

GM IC: THE QUEEN

I am passing you over to Albrechtthe Queen said, guiding Kopen's hand into the other Psionic user's before turning to Von Worten.

Von Worten... she trailed off, wincing as the cut in her side spiked with pain. I shall... explain later. Go, check on Xaeraz. There is a chance - a slim one, but still a chance - that he lives. Remove his head; none of us have the strength to carry his entire body, and he can survive for a time without it.

Leaving the fighter to follow the order, the Queen crouched beside Ezezko, cupping both of her hands around his head and concentrating, using the Mind Gem's powers to wake him up.

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I was hardly satisfied with her answer, and I found her order curious, but I figured she was right. Discussion would be better suited to a later time. I pushed myself up, unsteady at first, but able to quickly collect myself. I walked over to Xaeraz's prone form.

I reached out to his mind. I think I felt something, but in the wake of my recent mental battle with the golden being, my psionic abilities were nearly exhausted. I hesitated to remove his head, however. It seemed... odd. But the Queen was correct. None of us would be capable of carrying--or even dragging--his body at full strength, and that hardly described anyone's current description.

"I apologize, Xaeraz," I said, quickly brushing away a tear that had splattered on his mask. It took me a few moments to discover how to release his head from his body. When I had removed it,  I was surprised by its weight.

I returned to the Queen's side, Xaeraz's head cradled in one arm, my book cradled in the other.

It is done, Queen, I projected to the Queen. If you require additional mental strength, I shall offer what little I have left.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen fiercely snatched at the new hand and remained perfectly still. Her other hand clutched her staff as if it were her only lifeline. She couldn't bear to be blind again. She just hoped the Queen was right and all would be well once they managed to find their way out. There was a long way to go.

A sandblast would do little to the immaterial cloud. She couldn't cut it or melt it with her glove. Her mask would only spare her for a short time. She wasn't sure what Buzzz was thinking... maybe they could at least help those inside get to cleaner air. Virse dove into the smoke and gave a hoarse shout of "Anyone here?" It was so much like a sandstorm back home. Everything burned, and she could hardly see a bio in front of her feet.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

With her pursuer apparently gone, the Lady Dajik calmly strolled from her hiding place and through the stalls once more. The smoke had stopped billowing from her, and instead she focused her energies on drawing it near her to hide her from view. She could only hope that had been sufficient time for the pharoah to do whatever it was she was going to do with the food, because she was not staying around any longer.

Tendrils of smoke felt at the booths and tables, guiding the way to the exit. At last, she slipped outside and down the hall, for all appearances seeming like just another contestant wandering the facility. The smoke would clear over time, and by then, she would be long gone.

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

"S-s-s-s-so m-m-many b-b-b-b-b-b-beings..." Sesdec stammered, perhaps more nervously than was common. "T-t-t-t-t-t-too m-m-much t-t-t-to s-s-s-see..."

His panicked pace had begun to slacken, and he instead staggered through the corridors, trying in vain to tear his wondering eyes from his curious surroundings. And then they fell upon something that made him quiver with joy.

"B-b-b-books!" he cried in a voice far exceeding that which was traditional for a Library. His spindly limbs flailed and tripped over one another as he ran to meet his old friends, to crack open those ancient covers and harvest the words from within. He cared not what the words said, only that they were familiar.

He raised himself upon a shelf and dangled his legs from the side as he began to read.

OOC: Sesdec and Virse open to interaction

Edited by Click

IC: Silvanni 

So it's been a while hasn't it? A month, two, three? I don't know. Someone got really lazy and I've kind of been in a limbo. So let's just say I've been watching things from a distance, many I was doing some light reading in the library. You'd be surprised at the kind of crazy things one can learn in a library. Did you know that the average adult takes 8-12 years to decompose to a skeleton. Truly fascinating, that said I feel like the statistic is a bit off for our purposes. I won't spoil it, but the statistic wasn't made with our kind of people in mind. 

God I go off tangents don't I?

Bet you neets are happy again. 

It's fine, I've got plenty more to say, but I'm glad we reached an acceptable backstory explaining my absence while my terrible hand from above was being lazy. I was reading up on random facts in the library. Go ahead quiz me, I dare you. My knowledge has reached across worlds and become inundated with random trivia of little use to anyone. 

When I was younger so much younger than today,

I never needed anybody's help in any way

But now these days are gone I'm not so self-assured

Now I find I've changed my mind, I've opened up the doors

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down

And I do appreciate you being 'round

Help me get my feet back on the ground

Won't you please, please help me?

Help me, help me, ooo

Sorry, I got distracted by a really good song that's been stuck in my head for a while. I know what you're thinking, the smart thing to do would be incorporating it into this little shin ding of mine, but what's the fun in that. It's also a lot more work, and you're dealing with some really lazy people. So yeah, just deal with a nice song in the middle of my thoughts. It's a good song and you should definitely go listen to it. For your convenience I'll throw a link at the end, maybe, depends on how lazy I'm feeling. 

I suppose I should probably do something worthwhile with the rest of this. I can't just ramble on forever, well I can but even a neet like you would get bored of me doing that constantly. So yeah I saw that SHOPKEEPER standing around, complaining about some guy's smoke or something. I simply raised a hand in greeting, I was a shopkeeper too after all, it's important to build camaraderie with your peers. 

"Hello Mr. Shopkeeper," I bowed as I neared him, "may I inquire as towards your name? You see I was Shopkeeper A in my last world." 

See conversation has happened, get off my back about pointless posts, also see how I bolded the guy's name so he could recognize I was talking to him? You should do that too, or don't, isn't really necessary in many cases. 

Now where was I?

I guess I'm done. 

See yah neets. 

But yeah, I'm back guys, you can tremble in something. Probably just annoyance. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Commercial Sector.

"Maybe one of the cooks burnt their food." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Ismekne): "I'm quite capable of defending myself." she said to Ravyn. "But thanks anyway."

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Comfort Sector

"Good for you," Ravyn said unflinchingly. "But I don't leave until the job's been completed; that's what secures my reputation as a mercenary, after all, and without that, I lose my bread and butter. So if you don't mind, I'll be departing when he does."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Alisa Dare - Commercial Sector. 

"Yeah..." 

IC: Eryard

While all this nonsense was going on, I was just trying to have a moment to myself over a drink.

*cough cough*

Apparently that would be out of the question.

I didn't feel like getting up from the chair though...

*cough cough cough*

Agh, screw it.

I got up, leaving the drink on the table (it now tasted intolerable due to mixing with the smoke, creating a horrendous mixture of flavors that stimulated the taste buds) and walked over to two... Robot Glatorian? Did that Ma-TOR-an call them Tou-ah or something?

OOC: Eryard approaching MC Naona and Alisa

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel shrugged and got in the mirror tunnel.

IC: Tomo

Having submitted her request for a mech, Tomo found herself aimlessly wandering the facility, until she came to the library...

Where a Toa (Sesdec) was freaking out over some books.

"Um... Do you like books that much? You know..."

OOC: Tomo talking to Sesdec.

OoC: Why on earth is Ravyn calmly telling his life story while Dartakh is drowning?!

IC: Dartakh (Comfort Sector)

He had been ready to leave the room, but as soon as he noticed Ismekne standing up he turned around and pulled his sword out. Too late, for the Toa formed a sphere of water around his head. Panicking, he pushed the button on his device, which made the woman unable to use her powers. The water splashed on his shoulders and the floor.

Dartakh cursed and gasped for air. "Be cursed, you woman! Why should I thank you for taking me to the medical bay when I remember you attacking me before that?!" His breathing stabilized and he sighed. "I wanted to teach you a lesson, but I'm afraid you haven't learned it. Allow me to explain: don't with me outside the arena! If I'm drunk, bloody ignore me, alright? In the arena, you can do whatever you want, but here I won't allow anyone to push me around. And don't be so arrogant, I've killed Toa before."

He glared at Ismekne, sheathed his sword and walked to the door, but stopped when he was next to Ravyn. Unexpectedly, he placed his hand on his shoulder, and something vaguely resembling a smile appeared on his face. "A fellow mercenary, eh? We might have more in common than you think, Toa. Come, let's have a drink and forget this stupid thing. Your words are wise. Life should be enjoyed while it lasts, but often that's difficult because of karzahni-spawn like her."

He sighed.

"And I'm sorry for your loss. I know how you feel."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Ezezko - Dreaming within a dream, the usual. Surrounded by beautiful women and all you could ever wish for. At least in your dreams you got lucky

Of course, such bliss was not to last. The pulchritudinous sights and harmonious sounds were rudely interrupted by the ugly grey stains of consciousness.

What the karz happe- WOAH!」 You stumbled to your feet, noticing a few things.

The Queen had been too close for comfort. Er, wait. Redact your thoughts on that one!

A sizable assortment of blood, viscera and headless bodies had accumulated.

You couldn't hear worth a karz.

「...?」

• Upvote 3

...but close to it

IC: "I am unsure as to what manner of creature you are though," Skrall said, completely missing Wyrm's sarcasm. The creature was coloured shades of mottled green that occasionally bordered on black though, almost as if he were wearing Skrall colours...

"Are you from a Bota Magna outpost?"

IC: Turbo revved her tires, their squealing on the facility's floor expressing her annoyance far more than words ever could.

"No, but, see, I don't belong here. There must have been a clerical error or something. So I'd like to go home now."

IC: "How would a doc in the box even work?" Olari asked, levering Zakaro onto his bed, "They going to pop out on a spring whenever someone says ouch?"

She enjoyed these moments of peace. Back in Ihu, it always fed her fighting spirit to remind her what she was fighting for, to share in the Matoran's laughter, help with even their smaller problems. Here...here she was fighting for nothing. So she would take what peace she could

IC: "Icarax cares little for my grumblings about jobs as long as I get them done," Venga shrugged, "Sort of like here really. I think most of the competitors resent being brought here but as long as we keep fighting the Host and Queen couldn't care less."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector.

"I have no idea what that is." 

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

She smirked. "I don't think you can do that...." 

With merely a flick of a finger, he turned the pages at an astonishing rate using his powers. His eyes absorbed every word and phrase, his imagination igniting...

Hark, a voice calls!

Sesdec gave a soft cry of alarm and clutched the novel to his thin chest. He stared at the individual before him. 'Twas but a Ko-Matoran. Something familiar at last! A tiny degree of calm seemed to spread through him at the recognition. "I-I-I...am n-n-n-not certain w-w-w-where I am..." he stammered. "W-w-w-who are y-y-y-you?"

IC(Ismekne): "You were the one who told me I was camp follower while dead drunk, which I never was," Ismekne said. "I don't take well to being insulted, jerk. If you want to live around here, you will act with sober judgement and treat those around you with some halfway decent respect."

She twirled her warhammer. She had never resorted to alcohol. It was better to feel all of her emotions and still be able to think than the alternative. 

With merely a flick of a finger, he turned the pages at an astonishing rate using his powers. His eyes absorbed every word and phrase, his imagination igniting...

Hark, a voice calls!

Sesdec gave a soft cry of alarm and clutched the novel to his thin chest. He stared at the individual before him. 'Twas but a Ko-Matoran. Something familiar at last! A tiny degree of calm seemed to spread through him at the recognition. "I-I-I...am n-n-n-not certain w-w-w-where I am..." he stammered. "W-w-w-who are y-y-y-you?"

"Did you get the recording of that loony guy played to you when you first arrived here?"

"... Well, in case you didn't: this is some sort of interdimensional reality TV show slash fighting tournament."

"... If you don't know what a TV show is, basically they're cameras everywhere, recording everything that goes on here. The footage then gets broadcasted to interested viewers for their entertainment."

"I'm Tomo, by the way."

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

Each attempt at explanation only sent his head spinning anew. "Recording... loony guy... interdimensional reality TV... fighting tournament... cameras... viewers..." He didn't dare put in a word for fear of revealing his ignorance. His books were his sole entertainment and company. What occurred beyond them had never been of his concern. That is, until he landed in this strange new land with strange new beings.

At least he could offer his name. "I am c-c-called... S-Sesdec."

IC: Buzzz-Comercial Sector

Buzzz was having a hard time because of his biology.  Rather than simply clogging up his lungs the smoke was getting all over inside his body and it was not comfortable.  He knelt down, trying to keep breathing, than he realized something, the smoke wasn't as bad down here!  By getting down on his belly he could breathe decently and could also see better.  He began crawling around, looking for some legs to help and hopping no one stepped on or kicked him.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC:

Stimuli floods the senses, but it is not the stimuli of a moment before. There is no sun reflecting off harsh, baking desert sands. Breaths fill the lungs with cool, refreshing oxygen, not dry, hot air. The ground was firm and stable, not loose and shifting. The change was instantaneous, one moment Bara Magna’s harsh deserts surrounded her, and the next she stood in a room of gleaming, artificial constructions. The room was immaculate, accompanied by a single screen that flared to life, one containing the visage of a race unfamiliar to her. His explanation was even more bizarre.

As soon as the video clip ended, the red-armored being turned away, entering the adjacent hall with care. Aeila Teumessia did not understand, not truly. The purpose for her presence had been stated, but made little sense. But several facts made themselves apparent.

One: She was a very long way from home.

Two: She had been taken without her consent.

Three: The longer she was aware, the more risk those under her care were in.

As she moved throughout this unfamiliar facility, she left a faint trail of sand wherever she went. Home, the substance was constant. Here it seemed… Amiss.

She seemed amiss.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It seemed their aid was unnecessary. Not long after they arrived, the smoke began to thin and dissipate, and Virse turned around to see Buzzz crawling against the floor. She ran to his side and leaned over him. "Are you alright?" she asked softly.

His eyes flicked downwards at the book still clutched close to him, then back up to the Matoran. "Y-y-yes..." he replied, not willing to give a deeper reply.

IC:

"Oh . Oh oh oh holy crapola."

Des Umbraline knew that thinking about breaking out of prison was a terrible idea. She thought about never having to be heir to the throne, and she was heir to the throne! She thought about punching her sister in the face and set her ablaze with a psychophysical Kanohi Dragon instead! She thought about being able to leave her cell one last time and SKADOOOSH! She'd broken herself out of her cell!

"Craaaaaaap."

Ohkay she had to think. Think, Desdemona. She had to be on...on...on...Kozu, maybe? This could be a Fursic facility. They would be just the type to break her out and hold her for ransom, maybe sway some...Skakdi? And...Toa? Like the kind from Mata Nui? And...oh sweet Zataka in a workout top what was that thing with the pointy head

"Help."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Cool. Always nice to meet someone with an appreciation for reading. It's something good to appreciate but not too many people appreciate it nowadays. So. What sorts of books do you like? Information books? How-to manuals? Scholarly treatises? Or are you into fiction? Novels? Epic poems? Regular poems? Or do you just run the gamut and like to read printed text period?"

OOC: need to catch up on some other characters...

IC: Hagah

Having sufficiently recovered from the shvok of losing the last round, Hagah began wandering the facility, his trotting eventually taking him to the Training Sector...

IC: Minami

Likewise, Minami was also pacing around the facility, eventually coming across two Toa (Dayeth and Feli) as well as a...

What in the name of Zuto Nui was that? Some sort of automaton?(Turbo).

IC: Eryard

One of the Robot Glatorian (MC Naona) had greeted him. Eryard responded in similar manner. "Hi." His eyes shifted between the face of the strange robot and the ground, as he periodically covered his eyes to protect them from the (fading?) smoke.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC:

"Help."

A sound, imperceptible were it not for the environment's hushed atmosphere. Even with the quiet air, locating the source was nearly impossible. The hallway seemed built to hold several rooms, perhaps all for arriving... contestants, she supposed, but the majority were empty. The single word was so quiet that determining its origin was difficult. Aeila looked through the doors of several rooms, almost convinced that the alien environment has played tricks on her, before she looked in one and saw a being.

Clad in thick, nearly black armor with what seemed to be purple accents, and of a species that seemed to resemble the beings known as 'Toa'. Not of any particular variety that the knight could recognize, however. Nevertheless, these facts were beside the point. The being had requested help.

"Ma'am, I could not help but hear your request. Are you in distress?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Uhhh...hiya," Desde said shyly, rubbing the back of her head with one gauntleted hand. "Funny story. I was sitting at home, kinda daydreaming, and then I got this huge headache, which normally doesn't mean anything good, but this time there was this kind of skadoosh sound in my ears--"

--And here, with uncanny detail, she mimicked the SKADOOOSH effect and timbre for her guide's benefit--

"--and I came to here...wherever here is." She looked the figure up and down once, taking in the noble armor on the figure and urgency with which she'd arrived. Maybe it's not Kozu. Maybe it's somewhere we can be okay. Maybe I can... "...Do you know where here is?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

She took in his haggard appearance in a glance. She shouldn't have dragged him in here. "Do you want to... get cleaned up?" she asked. "There should be plenty of time to eat before the next round."

And hopefully sleep...

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

The book came down slightly, and he stared into its world longingly. Then the covers snapped shut and he turned back to Tomo. "T-t-tales of h-heroes p-p-past..." said he, his tone seeming to reflect an ancient wisdom gained from such adventures.

IC: Lady Dajik - Training Sector

Her pace was not hurried, nor was it suspicious in any way. She carefully set one foot in front of the other in a stately march through the halls. She was not fleeing from the scene of the crime, but simply leaving a toxic sector.

Now... where to go to complete her cover? The question was answered for her as another room came into view, full of equipment and targets. The Training Sector.

I cannot let that mongrel defeat me again...

She stood in the doorway for a moment, looking over the contestants within and the training areas. Then her pistol slipped into her hand, charged, and burst out a shot straight for the head of a dummy. She stepped up to observe her aim. Slightly to one side. She would have to work harder.

The pistol slipped back into its holster, and her hands came up. With a touch of power from her mask, her hands became blades and she tore into the dummy again. She remained disturbingly impassive as strike followed lethal strike.

I do not fail.

OOC: Dajik open to interaction

IC: 

One second she had been readying a shot, arrow primed to deal with yet another potential invader, and the next she was in the middle of a strange room being fed an even stranger explanation. Thrown into a new world to fight?

That was the last thing she wanted. 

She had to get back, there were too many people she had to protect. Being ripped into a realm was most definitely not her idea of a pleasant change. 

Think Lexa, there's got to be a way out. Maybe my arrows would help, but I'd need a target. 

Unfortunately it soon became apparent to Lexa that there was no such easy solution and it was only now that she took notice of the rest of her surroundings. Namely there were two beings standing near her who also appeared to have been thrown into the same predicament. One was a Toa and the other was a species Lexa had never seen before. At the current moment Lexa wasn't sure whether it was wise to approach either one of them. 

So instead she waited and watched. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Aeolin/Knowledge Sector

I heard sounds of running as something ran past me while I returned my book.

"What the?"

~Leave her.~

~But what happened?~

~I don't know.~

~Then I should check it out first.~

I followed her whimpers till I found her huddled up against the corner.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

(IC as Agion)

By this time I had picked up a book on poisons and taken a look.  It was full of chemical formulas and recipes for various toxins, as well as a good chunk devoted to the Visorak.  Interesting.

Rapid footsteps snapped me out of focus.  Aeolus had left, walking down between more towering bookcases.  I followed him, keeping myself hidden in my cloak.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC Belitun - Knowledge Sector

"You enjoy tales of heroes, young Toa?"

A low voice came from behind Sesdec and Tomo, followed by it's owner, a tall Fe-Glatorian taking the seat next to the paper Toa. "Regale me with a tale of a hero I have not heard, and I will share one with you as well."

...but close to it

The book came back up as Sesdec desperately tried to make himself as small as possible. He attempted to tuck his long limbs within the shelf with little success. His enormous eyes gleamed from the dim space as he searched the for the voice. What he found brought little comfort. His novels had done little to prepare him for such a... fleshy creature.

He didn't wish to speak, hoping that somehow he had remained concealed. But the offer was tantalizing. What tales could this stranger entertain them with, from the land of fleshy beings? But what tale could he offer in return? This one had the airs of having traveled far to arrive here, and having seen much along the way. Surely she had heard all he had to tell.

His voice came as a soft whimper of fear as he tried to recall one such tale. "H-h-hear the t-t-t-t-tale of T-T-Toa L-Lhikan, the g-g-g-great T-T-Toa of F-F-F-Fire who... who f-f-fell p-p-p-prey t-to the w-w-w-wicked m-machinations of h-his f-f-f-f-fellow, T-T-Toa T-T-T-Tuyet. H-her... l-lust f-f-for p-p-p-power had l-led h-her t-t-t-to... t-t-t-t-terrible d-d-deeds, s-slaying those she w-was s-sworn t-t-t-to p-p-p-p-protect..."

His voice faded from a quiver to a whisper to silence. Such speaking was unfamiliar to him, especially to... beings as unusual as this. He looked back at her expectantly, waiting for a sign to continue. 'Twas only his curiousity that brought him to this point.

Edited by Click