BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: Yeah, it's all good. :)

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

Her biting tone sailed right over his projected head. He simply indicated the mummy with a pointing finger before vanishing and following that arm back to her. His departing "Follow me," should be adequate for the crippled Toa.

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

His wild swing meant this second strike impacted him in the chest. The blade rang against his armor, biting deep into the tissue below. As he looked down at the wound, he caught a faint glimmer... no, more of a ripple in the darkness of the cloaked blade. He brought his own up to meet where that arm should be.

He could not put up with the onslaught alone, not in his condition. He sent a pleading glance at his teammate beside him.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

"Not me," she sighed. "I could stay here forever, and no one would miss me. Do... you need to get back to your... Agori?"

IC Selox:

When he heard Elittra's warning, Selox ran and dove out the window, turning into a rock as he fell. He hit with a splash. At the bottom, he applied a well-used trick: He made his exterior slightly shiny. The slightly off appearance would make beings more likely to investigate.

IC Velix:

When the wave hit, Velix absorbed massive amounts of Speed from the waters, filling his reserves. He shot into the water, using his Speed powers to amplify a simple kick into a strong stroke.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Tomo

It seems the power that had been activated by the Felnas was Shapeshifting.

As soon as Shark!Tomo's fist connected with Miras's mask, her entire body began vibrating furiously, warping and spasming as her power went out of control; as a result, her jaws released Miras's hand as she shifted out of shark form. Cycling through various forms - Angonce, Velika, Heremus, Churox, Krika, Tridax, several unnamed Toa and Glatorian - Tomo tried - and failed - to reassert control over her body, even as antidermis began leaking out again due to the shadow blades embedding themselves in her armor. She barely noticed the leather tendrils coiling around and binding her form; right now...

Realizing that struggling would be useless, Tomo stopped trying to stop the rapid, uncontrolled transformations and instead focus on patching up all the damage done with her Quick Healing powers.

IC: Fia grumbled and slunk over to the table Tuyetkhamun  was seated at, sliding into a seat across from the mummified toa with a metallic screech. Her tray clattered onto the table as Fia reached down and removed one prosthetic blade, dropping it between the two of them.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?" she said, a harsh edge creeping into voice. "Go on, take a look. Gawk all you want! Nothing's stopping you!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

His small box hovered between the two, silently looking on at their disagreement. Had he done wrong in bringing her here? Perhaps he had failed to introduce the undead one properly?

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

"I hope so..." she said, before realizing it was Agori she was talking about. So what if there were a few less mouths to feed?

She sat in an awkward silence, searching for some way to continue the conversation.

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

He twisted his blade, trying to dig it deeper into his opponent's chest, when the creature's own blade came slicing down, cutting into the scales of his forearm.

A flower of red blossomed in the dark water, and he bit back a cry of pain, bringing up his Rhotuka with his free hand and firing it point blank at Mirror.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

The Fe-Matoran nods in reply, sneaking a glance at the screens before actually speaking. 

"Yepyep, while this is teeechnically my first time actually in the Bionifight, I've watched pretty much every tournament that they've shown on IDBN, which is lots and lots! Not many people actually come back for another tournament, but those that do are the ones you really need to watch out for! They're super good at fighting and stuff and I really admire them for doing that and-" 

Another pause and deep inhale, and Nisaduf shakes her head once or twice before continuing. 

"..I'm sorry, got a bit carried away there, I'm a bit of a fan of the Fight and all.. So! Yes! This here is the Commercial Sector, where you can socialize and get pretty much anything you desire, and as a fighter it's all free! Free for you, at least, it's probably not totally free, someone has to pay for it, but that's besides the point, it's free for you and that's all that matters. Anyway," she looks around, an arm trailing her gaze before settling on a door off to the left. Pointing at that door, she continues, "ooooovveeeerr there is the Comfort Sector, where your quarters are for relaxation, recovery, or just some private time, and over on the other side is the Training Sector, which is basically a gym that allows you to, well, train. Waaay on the other side of the building is the Knowledge Sector, where you can find old recordings of basically every single round of fighting that's gone on here, other than the ones that the Staff wouldn't want you to know about, and it's kinda just a giant library with information about pretty much everything you could ask about!" 

She gasps for another breath of air and then grins up at Dynomi, bouncing on her heels.

"That's this floor, down below is just kinda a big big hallway circling the Arena, where all the rounds take place! It's got some special technomagical stuff that allows them to make it into tons and tons of different environments, like underwater cities or icy mountain tops or jungles or normal cities and yeah!"

Nisaduf ends with a gesture towards the screens, still showing various clips of the action. She's still bouncing on her heels and grinning, though, with enthusiasm practically emanating from her form.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Daltrahk

"No time," Daltrahk muttered. "We've got to head out now, or lose the chance. So many people know about the gems now  if we don't try to find one we will be beaten. And no, I didn't get mutated, so it must have come in instantly when the bubble broke."

IC Halmos

So... Pushing the sphere would... Wait a minute! ice floats! maybe they could head to the surface!

Swimming along, the map of the place now erased, Halmos tried to get close enough to talk to them.

OOC: Yeah, ice shell may not work.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Kuro's POV/Locker Rooms >>> Lower Levels

"Actually I think you were just crushed by the water, because my mutations came after exposure. But let's go."

We left to the lower levels.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector. 

"I'm going to reserve my opinion of the other.... contestants.... until I've faced them myself." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka)

As the water hit his ankles and rapidly rose, Zakaro swore. There never failed to be that one guy who just couldn't stand not trying to pop the bubble, at least not the first time. The second time was sometimes better, though other times there was another guy who just wanted to watch the world burn. 

Er, drown. 

Grumbling, Zakaro created earthen 'boots' around his feet, weighing him down but also securing himself to the ground, relatively speaking. With a quick glance around the now-flooded area- those barricades didn't help much, in the end, he decided- he began forwards. 

Ismekne would find the Onu-Toa coming up to regard both her and Feli, before kneeling to scoop Feli's prone form off the ground and place her over his shoulder, pushing a pad to the side to fit the other Toa between it and his head. With his left arm securing her, he spoke.

"We should probably find a better place to stay. This is out in the open, and I'd rather not loose a comrade to something like this without a fight."

IC(Ismekne): "Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Ismekne said. She gestured to the building behind the two of them. "I'm not going to miss out on a fight, though, injured or not. And given my powers, probably better if I go around this area and make sure no one has taken advantage yet." The Ga-Toa quickly created a current behind her hands and sped away. 

On the way out, she saw Riss[/i] all huddled up. "You need to get out of the open" she said. "Zakaro is taking injured fighters over there." She gestured in the direction Zakaro had gone.

IC: "I can't swim," Riss mumbled self consciously, glancing up at Ismekne. "A-and I'm useless underwater. I'm not sure what help I could even be anymore." She frowned, but still got up and trudged over next to Zakaro. She didn't want to admit her real concerns about being submerged to anyone if she didn't have to, but some small part of her knew it was going to come up anyway.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC(Ismekne): Seeing that Riss was going to be safe, Ismekne swam out of the enclosure, heading for the golden sashes in the distance.

OOC: Open to interaction. Is might not be able to see said golden sashes, but they're out there...and she might be able to sense things through elemental power. The latter will be difficult if she's using said power to move, though.

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka)

The Onu-Toa paused as he floated nearby, even as the water continued to rise. Feli was still on his shoulder, but Riss too? That was more of a problem. She obviously didn't want to go underwater, and yet soon enough the entire arena would be nothing but it. Shifting Feli over a bit and checking her vitals quickly to make sure that, at the least, she hasn't slowing down into a KO, he pondered things for a moment before speaking. 

"The way I see it, you can either go under now, of your own will, or later being forced. In any case, I'd much rather be on the floor than up here and totally surrounded by venues of attack, so I'm going to have to go down soon enough. You can come with me or stay here, your choice."

He gives the singer an awkward smile, before making sure that he was still holding Feli both securely and, ahem, erm... within safe locations. Zakaro had no desire to repeat the problem he had before with Olari. 

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

"That's the spooky, mysterious part," the Nynrah Ghost replied, eyes wide as she wiggled her fingers about in some sort of magical, strange way. 

"No-body knows anything much about the Host or the Queen, just that they're tall, mysterious, and run the whole Bionifight Tournament! Only thing that's agreed on is that they're not a race anyone's ever really seen, though the same could be said for tons and tons of fighters they've had. That's what makes Bionifight so unique! No other tournament in the universe-ses? Universi? Universuses? ...Multiversal Network has contestants from sooo many different places, times, and alternate realities!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

Vagust watched as Halmos tried and failed to get a grip on the smooth sphere of ice, even as it - with its greater weight and inertia - resisted changing its position from what little friction was present, and Halmos just wasted energy in the water. As well, he was happy that the weight of himself and Kotak counterracted the buoyancy and the lack of comparitive density that the ice had compared to the water surrounding it.

"No idea, Kotak."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Y-you're an Earth toa, right?" Riss asked Zakaro. "C-could you keep me weighed down somehow? I-I don't want to have to try and swim everywhere. I'd probably just wind up hurting myself..." She trailed off, clutching her mic stand tight and nervously scanning the water. "A-and I just...I'm worried..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Halmos

Oh, he was going to stay with these two. Pulling out two of his knives, he dove them into the side deep enough to stay. Hoping his arthritis would not hurt too bad, he then remembered his tazer.

OOC: How would the Tazer work, anyway? a knockout/trump card?

OOC: Don't mess up our hamster ball, yo.

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

Except the knives, when Halmos tried to drive them into the sides of the smooth sphere of ice, simply bounced off the side with nary a chip showing.

"Oh, now that is just rude."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Hryfon

Behind him, the beast was in the last throes of death. Molten gold, palladium and other precious metals ran across the floor. The dragon, Pele, had had a magma elemental alignment. Spitting gobserved of the substance in deadly arcs. It had been fortunate that Makuta Sleji had seen fit to give you a Hau for the mission. Alongside this spear. The Se-Toa glanced at it, now resting on the floor and held in your unwounded left hand. It had thrummed with pale white energy as the dragon grew near, now it was dull and plain once more.

The source of Pele's power was now in his hands. A kanohi, the gray of protosteel in its unworn state. The Iroke, a mask possessing the power of Allure. In the beasts hands, it had allowed it to amass great amounts of wealth and power. Now it was his. His goals were closer than they had ever been...

All of a sudden, the distance between them grew. Time and space had twisted and popped, leaving him in an unfamiliar room, listening to a curious recording. His first reaction was frustration, why now? As he replayed the voice over and over, he began to see the upsides of this situation. Artifacts of power and a whole host of people to experiment with the Iroke on? Perhaps this tournament would prove profitable... he had spent some time in the knowledge center, the current round was of little concern to him, but learning the capabilities of the contestants would be useful. To this end, he moved to the commercial center, mess halls were a good a place as any to learn things about others.

OoC

Hryfon open for interaction in the commercial sector.

...but close to it

OOC: Darn, lost a long post. Welp, something stopgap...

IC: Skorm - Arena (Team Tarakava)

Skorm got up from the roof when he heard the roaring water. Oh, not good. Maybe he could find a building, or...

The waves crashed into his building, sweeping the Twi-Toa into their maelstrom. He didn't have a chance to get a big breath. It didn't take him long to accept the blackness and breath in...

Except, this was Mahri Nui. Right. Pit mutagen; he had forgotten about that. Skorm opened his eyes; he was still being swept along in the rapid torrent. He managed to grab ahold of a building, and crawled inside while the wave filled the dome.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Kuro and Prose/Prose's POV/Lower Levels

We were walking down the stairs to get to the lower levels.

"We don't know. I personally think its downstairs because there aren't any that I've seen upstairs. But the food court thing, brings things to question.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, with Riss and Feli)

"Indeed I am," he replied, creating a pair of dense earthen boots just beside Riss, slightly bigger than her feet so that she could get them on easily. Even as he treads water, he once again shifts the prone body of Feli on his shoulder. One good hit and she's gone. With luck she'll wake up soon, but if not then he'll have to try to force her awake once they reach a reasonably safe location.

"It's understandable, we all have our own personal demons. Never liked fire and lava, myself, though I suppose just plain water and submerging are different enough one might not bother you while the other isn't all that comfortable.."

He slides back into silence, not entirely sure where to go with things, before continuing.

"Those boots are pretty dense, and as long as you stay nearby me I can keep them from just deforming into mud and sliding off. Once you get them on, I'll tighten them around your feet and we can head on down. Sound good?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

She watched the ongoing battle on the screen before her, waiting for someone to kill Langmuir. 

• Upvote 1

IC:

"..."

"I cannot." Noroi's voice was always quiet, but now it was barely more than a whisper. Her tone, always rather muffled, sounded almost... Miserable. The admission, though she would never acknowledge it, pained what little pride the situation permitted her to keep greatly. "This armor is my burden. A curse I have not managed to break. I cannot get out of my own volition, nor does this armor possess any seams."

"... I require permission."

OOC: Zangah to follow a bit later.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Riss nodded her thanks and slipped the earthen boots on, wiggling her feet in them experimentally. She looked back up at Zakaro, took a deep breath, and forced a smile onto her face once more. she hummed to herself, and sang to him, "I'm ready to start when you are~"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Donrioda

This was a bad idea.

A very, very bad idea. Really, it couldn't get worse than this. But what else could she do? Her electricity was ineffective in water, it spread out too much, and Lil' blendy struggled to actually move. There was only one obvious solution, but...really, it was a bad idea.

Donrioda held onto the top of Lil' Blendy, and held the drone directly in front of her, buzzsaw-first. The blade spun, and pulled her gently along, like a...well, a propeller. Duh. That didn't really matter, though. Donrioda activated her Kakama, hoping to Mata-Nui (even if he had left long, long ago) that it would work.

If it did, maybe she could do something. After all, what was scarier than a flying blender? A buzzsaw flying at your face, almost faster than you can see. She took a deep lungful of...air...water...whatever, and pushed off at shocking speed. She suppressed a startled yelp as she shot forwards, the everything blurring around her.

Running into someone would be very bad for both parties, but especially the one getting run into.

OOC: Donrioda, open for...either getting seen as a super-speedy streak of glowing yellow, or ramming into someone at stupid speeds with a blender. One of those two.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Kotak:

He looked around, though everything seemed the same in this city.

Taking a breath, he placed a hand on the inside of the sphere. It became not only more translucent, but small, blunt spikes appeared on the outside.

"That should give us some traction."

He took a tentative step forward. Weight shifted, and the icy teeth dug in, rolling them forward slightly.

IC Velix:

As Velix moved, he saw a streak of yellow shoot by him. Without hesitating, he aimed himself in that direction and rocketed toward the streak like a torpedo, draining Speed from it in order to fuel his own acceleration.

OOC: Velix chasing Donrioda

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

As the ocean itself suddenly crashed down upon him, Tarsus found himself being swept away from the building as the mutagen in the water began to take effect. Eventually regaining his composure, he was surprised that he could now breathe in the water around him, his eyes adjusting as he was able to see more clearly amongst the murky depths. Jorth and The Wyrm were now gone, either taken out by the downpour or merely out of range, which caused him to begin searching for others currently on his team.

OOC: Planning on having him come across the fight between The Wyrm and Mirror, but I'm not sure if Roman's character is still camouflaged or not.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Couldn't resist.

IC(Ismekne - Team Tarakava): As the water Toa swam over the city, she saw two Golden sashes hanging out in a sphere of ice. Laughing, she pulled out her warhammer and sped up her personal current, trying to swing said warhammer into the bubble to smash it. 

OOC: Attacking Vagust and Kotak.

IC: Donrioda - Muaka

The Toa of Electricity found herself slowing down...somehow. The water must be resistant or something. She pressed more of her will into the Kakama, hoping that it would actually increase the speed.

It didn't. That's not how Kakamas work. The speed decrease was negligible at best for now, though - in fact, it seemed to have only taken the speed away from Lil' Blendy's pulling, which did slow her down. Pushing the drone took more energy than just letting it pull itself along (albeit at a slower pace)

She kept advancing in a straight line, slowly decelerating, It's not like she could turn.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Velix:

Velix began draining faster, saving up the excess energy.

IC: Donrioda

She felt herself slowing down. that was...unusual. What was the obvious thing to do?

Stop.

Suddenly.

Without warning.

She used the blades on Lil' Blendy to turn herself faster than she would have normally, hopefully to get a quick look around...maybe hit whatever was making her slow Perhaps a Toa of water increasing the density or something? No, that didn't make sense.

1Ydp0mg.jpg