BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly smiled slightly, and nodded in return. "Indeed. I plan on working on training myself, while you're in the middle of the War Games." Elly explained, as she followed Noroi out of the office. They reappeared in the hall outside the comfort sector. "Good luck, General Noroi."

IC: Kopen - Commercial Sector

She ran her hands over her cloths to straighten them, wincing as she felt the hot coffee splattered across her. "Oh, right. Kale, this is Xaeraz. We were both thrown into that crazy quest with the Queen, and... he's probably the only reason I made it out alive. But we can go over all that another time. The Queen asked me to lead an army in the next round, and you two were the first ones that came to mind to be my lieutenants!"

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

Mirror finally succeeded in pulling himself up, but he paused when he saw Bajets stooped in the very image of hopelessness... or something. Frustration, maybe? Whatever it was, Mirror stood and gently patted her on the back in an attempt to comfort her.

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

Sesdec brushed at the books, desperately trying to untangle himself from them with little success. After a moment, his eyes met those of the phantom. There was no immortal fury smoldering in those eyes, but perhaps just as much bewilderment as was reflected in his own. This was no vengeful wraith, but a guiding spirit as many a hero was wont to have. Sesdec tried to appear as noble as he could while buried in tomes, cleared his throat, and offered a soft, "I-I am c-c-called... S-Sesdec."

Kale Ironshaper- Commercial Sector

IC: "Oh? Well in that case I have to thank you Xaeraz." He said, turning to the other Toa. "It would have saddened me if Kopen had died after all she has gone through."

"And army huh. Do you have the information on the teams with you?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Well, I care about her," Xaeraz said with a small, sheepish smile. "She did save my life on the quest, after all. I thought I'd had my head cut off."

"As for the army information, I've already gone over all our troops with Kopen, but I had to leave the list behind in the Queen's office," he explained, taking a sip of coffee. "We have some pretty good fighters, but we also have a toa with the element of treads, so we've got a pretty bizarre mix of fighters. We'll be starting in a pyramid in a desert, facing off against two smaller strongholds. One's in a cove, atop a cliff, and one's in a jungle. If you like, we could retire somewhere less public and discuss things?"

IC: "Oh, the Bass Cannons, like you saw. big sound guns that I can point wherever! Also, my Offender Stratoaxer! It's a battleaxe and a guitar in one! Never got to use it, though. Nobody around us, really." Riss shrugged at her last point.

IC: A short discussion later, Halken had selected Eryard and Venga as his Lieutenants, then promptly been teleported back to his seat at the pizza stand.

"BEHOLD!" he boomed. "GENERAL HALKEN HAS RETURNED!"

IC: Agraney turned, slowly, his armor making it less than graceful, and more of a glorified, lumbering spin to look at Aji. He stared quizzically, then said, "I am not IN THE WAY! I was but STANDING, talking to THIS NAMELESS BEING!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Urashimako

"The doorway is clear,"

I said to this strange person

Who shouted a lot.

"As for my name, I am called

Urashimako, and you?"

EDIT:

Stepped out of the way

I did, leaving the doorway

Open for transit.

I regarded the Toa

With a warm, welcoming gaze.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Virse - Hallways

"Well, it sure looked fancy," Virse replied. "And you knew what you were doing with those... 'Bass Cannons.'" She rubbed her head, trying to ease her lingering headache.

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

That was it. No chance of recovery. As Halken suddenly appeared between them and gave a triumphant roar, Mirror went stumbling back and into a vendor's stall. After a few moments of failing like an upturned Hoi Turtle, he finally succeeded in pulling himself up and staggering over to Halken and his sister. Noodles were draped across his armor as if for some festive parade, but he didn't seem to notice. "G-general?" he asked.

gallery_96949_301_39566.jpg

All participating fighters are divided into three armies. One fighter from each army is appointed as the General by one of the Bionifight Organizers, and the General can in turn appoint two Lieutenants to help them command the army. During the first week of this round, each army remains within their Stronghold, strategizing for the battle with the help of their arena map as well as exploring the Stronghold itself. During the next two weeks, the armies all battle; a few fighters must remain within the Control Room of the Stronghold at all times, where they may can use the map to determine the locations of all friendly and enemy units on the battlefield (represented by colored dots). The fighters within the Control Room can relay information directly to the General and Lieutenants.

The goal of each army is to eliminate the General and Lieutenants of both enemy armies, as well as capturing both enemy strongholds. If the General and both Lieutenants of an army are eliminated, the fighters within the Control Room must enter the battle, because communication will be impossible. If an army’s Stronghold is captured, that army is immediately absorbed into the army that captured the Stronghold.

THE ARENA

gallery_96949_76_53401.jpg

SECTION A: A grassy field, roughly 91 meters in diameter. Serves as the central battlefield; occasionally, special weapons may spawn within its center. These weapons are specifically designed to help combat either opposing armies or to help an army advance towards a certain Stronghold.

SECTION B: A dense jungle, where the air is hot and humid. The ground is soft and springy, and the area is a maze of clustered tree branches and hanging vines. A stream roughly five feet wide and three feet deep runs through the trees. Deep within the jungle lies the Stronghold; a simple two-story tower. The top floor houses the Control Room, while the bottom floor is empty save for two staircases leading up and three exits on different sides. It is made from reinforced stone and protodermis, and is camouflaged by numerous leaves and vines.

SECTION C: An expansive desert area, where the temperature is scorching hot, the sun is blindingly bright, and the air is as dry as the sand upon the ground. The back half of this area is dominated by a large pyramid, the inside of which is a labyrinth. The halls are dark and cold, sparsely lit by torches. Spike traps and undead Toa lie within, waiting to ambush intruders. The pyramid itself is the Stronghold, with the Control Room located in the very center.

SECTION D: This is the smallest of the area, being only a small cove. There are no hazards within the water, although it is the only way to access the rocky cliff that stretches 300 feet into the air. The cliff face can be ascended by daring fighters from the outside, although there are also tunnels that lead up through it from the inside. The Stronghold is located at the very top of the cliff, and is a simple metal structure with the Control Room housed within, and a platform for fighters to stand on upon the roof. This area also has a thunderstorm raging, with powerful gusts of wind occasionally blowing through, as well as a constant risk of being struck by lightning (although there appears to be no rain at all).

THE ARMIES

The Tahtorak’s Fist, Led by General Lord Halken

Stronghold: The Cove & Cliff

General: Xaeraz - Lord Halken

Lieutenant: Construct - Eryard - [Thornatus-AR V1]

Lieutenant: I Am Ultron Six - Venga

Xaeraz - Riss - [B Side of the Moon], Fia, Venix, Dexund

Zakaro - Lady Bajets

Ehksidian - Vinra - [rm -rf /*], Donrioda

UltimoScorp - Kat - [Fear Itself], Kotak, Tirkah

Construct - Lytrel

Daniel the Finlander - Feli Gemshimmer - [Wraithknight]

Smudge8 - Buzzz, Venom Huntress

Hubert - Naona, Naona

Nato - The Puppetmaster, Alisa Dare

Manhunter - Lefia, Kourahi, Ferez

Click - Lady Dajik

Tyler - Red Zeppelin, Desdemona

Miras - Miras, Vorzin

I Am Ultron Six - Skrall

Hunter Serge - Lekona

Daronus - Harami, Severain

VahkiDane - Teawa

Voltex - Elittra

The Royal Blindside Army, Led by General Kopen

Stronghold: The Desert

General: Click - Kopen

Lieutenant: Xaeraz - Xaeraz

Lieutenant: Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper - [Peerless]

Xaeraz - Zephyr

Click - Virse, Mirror, Arkrax, Thaera, Sesdec - [The Polyhyrdra]

I Am Ultron Six - Jorth - [Ebon Flow], Olari, Tuyetkhamun, Turbo Vixen

Construct - Yoko - [Sky Queen], Minami, Hagah

VahkiDane - Omega - [Smasher], Gamma

ArcticFreeze - Prose, Maglev, Aeolin

Zakaro - Nisaduf, Sevyn

fishers64 - Ancient Darkness, Kalatin

Nato - Xara, Dayeth, Terry, Miril

Tiragath - Tenjou, Maccha Yellow, Izaragi, Belitun

Emissary - Antiro Vod

(Daedalus) - Von Worten

Timageness - Ravyn

Arma Virique, Led by General Noroi Shiru

Stronghold: The Jungle

General: Krayzikk - Noroi Shiru

Lieutenant: Tiragath - Langmuir

Lieutenant: Ehksidian - Ten

Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki, Uri Shoken, Aeila Teumessia

Onarax - Silvanni Zikkray, Lexa Rial, Onaya Reoth

Manhunter -Velix - [Breaking Thunder], Selox

Construct - Sudrec - [CHLE-03], Tomo - [Velika's Vision]

ArcticFreeze - Kuro - [Avenger Angel], Dreidel, Linear

Zakaro - Zakaro, Astaer

Hubert - Owethed

fishers64 - Ismekne

Nato - Wyrm, Dekako, Falcon

Grochi - Yuri Ironshell

Tiragath - Ezezko, Hryfon, Oinez / Killer Queen

Miras - Haarnak, Arkie

Daniel the Finlander - Dartakh

Keeper of Kraata - Skorm

(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren

Daronus - Ignis

VahkiDane - Exsequor, Kaipatu, Colossus in Purple, Ekial

Timageness - Tarsus, Amorigiahna

GM IC: THE WAR GAMES BEGIN

The Host sat back in his chair, stretching his arms and cracking his knuckles with a grin. The time had finally come for the War Games to begin. He spoke into the microphone at his desk, the words begin broadcast all over the facility.

“Participants of Bionifight! I have a wonderful announcement for you all! Within minutes, our next round shall begin! Prepare yourselves!”

He did not give them minutes.

In fact, he refused to even give them seconds.

The Host smiled to himself as he flipped several switches before pushing his big red button.

---

Every single fighter in the War Games would find themselves instantly teleported into the arena. The Royal Blindside Army, led by General Kopen, stood in the middle of a desert area with a giant pyramid to their backs. The Tahtorak’s Fist, led by General Lord Halken, stood at the edge of a cliff overlooking the rest of the arena. Arma Virique, led by General Noroi Shiru, gathered among the trees of the jungle. Some of the fighters in each army would have their Mechs handy; others would not. A few fighters throughout the armies retained the Infinite Gems that they had found.

And of course, unknown to most contestants, several fighters also had in their possession Ultimate Weapons.

Before each of the armies, a hologram of the Host flickered into view, hovering in mid-air.

“Welcome, each of you! You have been sorted into three armies!” the Host said. “The first army shall be led by my selection of General, the prestigious Lord Halken!”

He paused, allowing for the fighters to cheer (assuming they did, of course), before continuing.

“The second army shall be led by the choice of the Queen - the blind Matoran, Kopen!” the Host frowned and turned his head to cough after saying Kopen’s name before turning back to each army. “And of course, the third army, with their General selected by our Enforcer, shall be led by Noroi Shiru!”

“Each of you has been given a stronghold to defend, as well as a portion of the arena to defend! Contained within each stronghold is a Control Room - these rooms will allow any fighters inside to overlook the arena and communicate with your Generals and Lieutenants on the field! Each Control Room also, for your convenience, includes a description of the War Games and your objectives! Just to make sure you understand, however… your objectives are to capture both of the enemy strongholds, as well as eliminate their respective Generals and Lieutenants if possible! Should you manage to capture a stronghold, that stronghold’s army shall fall under your command!”

“For the first portion of the round, you shall each be restricted to your areas - the Royal Blindside Army within the desert, the Tahtorak’s Fist on the cliff as well as in the cove, and Arma Virique within the jungle. Use this time to plan your methods of attack and defense!”

The Host paused a moment to let it all sink in before continuing once more.

“You might notice that the center of the arena is a grassy field! In the center of this field is a spawn point - occasionally throughout the War Games, Special Weapons will spawn there. Whoever manages to reach the Special Weapon first shall become its owner, and it will in turn become tied to that specific fighter! The Special Weapons may very well be unpredictable! You shall not know how they work until you try them out!”

The Host grinned, opening his arms with a flourish as the hologram of his form spun into the air and vanished, leaving only a disembodied voice behind.

“Let the War Games… BEGIN!!

---

The War Games have begun. The planning phase will last until Saturday, May 9th.
Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 4

IC: The Puppetmaster – Tahtorak’s Fist – Clifftop Stronghold.

He found himself standing outside a simple metal structure, atop an immense cliff overlooking a cove. So this was where the War Games would be taking place?

Judging by the positioning and his own location, it was safe to assume himself and other competitors around him would be defending this location.

He smiled. This was going to be most interesting…

IC: Alisa Dare – Tahktorak’s Fist – Clifftop Stronghold.

Kneeling at the edge of the cliff, Alisa peered down at the glimmering waters below, then looked up at the thundering clouds above. That lightning didn’t look natural…

IC: Xara – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

First, an icy mountaintop. Then an underwater city. Next, a blazing furnace, and then a semi-destroyed town. And now, here I was standing in some desert wasteland looking up at a giant pyramid.

Well, I always wanted to see the world… or worlds... whatever…

IC: Dayeth – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

Heat… Stifling, insufferable heat. That was one of the few things she hated about what Makuta had done to her. Her own element turned against her.

But already the heat around her was being replaced by an icy chill as her powers took effect, draining the warmth and light from her surroundings and converting it into elemental energy.

She then turned her attention to the other beings nearby, sizing them up, attempting to gauge how useful they would be…

IC: Terry Terrix – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

“Oh man, it’s bloody scorchin’ out here, mates,” Terry grunted, peering up at the towering form of the pyramid, then at the empty expanse of the desert. “Ugh, this is gonna be like that time I tried huntin’ Sand Tarakavas…”

IC: Miril – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

I knew was being uncharacteristically quiet. The anticipation and excitement was gone, replaced by a grim realisation that this was it.  

I was in the arena, live on camera, being broadcast to the entire multiverse.

And I had no idea what to do.

IC: The Wyrm – Arma Virique – Jungle Stronghold.

He breathed deep, relishing in the humid air of the jungle. This was perfect – an arena suited to his skills. He turned to find that he was not alone, that there were a larger group of beings with him.

Another team round, then…

IC: Dekako – Arma Virique – Jungle Stronghold.

We rise to our full height, towering over most of those around us, and sniff deeply, breathing in the scent of the lush, leafy jungle. Being trapped in that accursed facility for however long it had been, it was good to be back outdoors, enjoying nature.

But it seems we won’t be enjoying it for very long…

IC: Falcon – Arma Virique – Jungle Stronghold.

Paying only a cursory glance towards those standing around me, I took quick stock of my surroundings. A metallic tower, well-hidden under a nest of vines – obviously the point we were supposed to defend – surrounded on all sides by a vast jungle.

Vyne chirped happily from where she sat on my shoulder. Having spent the last hundred years or so hunting on Bota Magna, we were in our element here. Perfect…

IC: Snarl – Comfort Sector.

Having somehow been missed during the selection process, the energy hound consigned himself to sitting on one of the Comfort Sector couches and watching the round on-screen.

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Skorm (Arma Virique- Jungle Stronghold)

The Twi-Toa examined his surroundings as the Host was speaking. Jungle. Lots and lots of jungle. War Games rules seemed simple enough, really. Doing a double-take, he noticed how much his gray robes and armor stood out. He frowned; he didn't normally do this, but it was well within his powers of Light. He concentrated, and his colors changed to various shades of green. Wouldn't help Orm when he split up, but better than nothing.

He turned to the tower, and looked around. Someone would start giving orders soon. He could do that. Probably.

The times, they are a-changing...

OPENING WAR GAMES IC

IC(A.D.): A.D. found himself in the Arena. This time it was warm - in fact, scorching hot - and there was sand underneath his feet. With the dragon's natural resistance to heat and flame, the area didn't bother him too much. But planning? Strategy? How are we supposed to do that without knowing what the enemy army is like? He pictured all of his lieutenants sitting around a table, corroborating an assault on a ship. Except that his lieutenants would listen to him, another vital difference. Nobody would listen to him here.

That's why A.D. curled up in the sand and tried to pretend everything around him didn't exist.

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin would have had some choice words for A.D., but he had a more pressing concern - he was melting, and it was taking some of his telepathic focus to keep himself together. He headed for the pyramid immediately, hoping desperately for shelter and shade. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne's mind immediately informed her that the jungle could provide easy cover for any attack force. However, it also could provide cover for this army as well. An important fact that General Noroi should be informed of immediately. Not to mention this area's potential for rigged traps. 

Ismekne walked through the gathering, making a beeline straight for Noroi. "Hello." The Ga-Toa said, reaching out to shake the General's hand.

OOC: Ismekne trying to talk to Noroi, A.D. and Kalatin open for interaction. 

Kale Ironshaper- Royal Blindside- Desert

IC: "It seems like the Host does not wish to give us the time for that." Kale said as he looked around at the arena and the being gathered in their section of it.

They call this an army? It's barely an oversized platoon. In any case I had better get them moving before we lose any more time.

"Alright people listen up, I'm Kale Ironshaper. Myself along with Xaeraz here have been selected by General Kopen to serve as her lieutenants for the duration of these War Games. It might be best if we all get into the pyramid that our hosts have been so gracious to provide for us before someone passes out from heat stroke or something. We three are going to head for the control room while everybody else explores our base and gets to know the place better."

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC : Royal Blindside

IC Maccha Yellow! - Pyramid

"This is amazing!" You spin in a circle, taking everything in. The pyramid, the shifting sands, mirages in the distance, the sun above, beating into your brow with the force of a white hot pile driver! "It all reminds me so much of the two parter where the team and I traveled out to the old Po-Wahi quarries to film, Ahkmou in the Age of the Pharaohs!" Your survey of the assembled group brought to your attention a short and thoroughly blind looking matoran, you made your way to her. "Are you Kopen?"

IC Izarargi - Pyramid

Her thick hide protected her from the worst of the day time heat, though water would still be an issue. She silently watched the crowd, waiting for this Kopen to make herself heard.

IC Tenjou - Pyramid

;Kopen was the matoran that Kale Ironshaper, you and Viitka helped, remember? It should be easy enough to work with her; She nodded in silent affirmation of her brother's words, though it begged the question as to where exactly she had been for so long. Tenjou could not remember having seen her since the end of the first round and her healing, she was certainly a small and stealthy girl, but it seemed almost impossible that they hadn't crossed paths since then. She made a mental note that she would have to look into it before making her way a little outside of the crowd, looking through it for familiar faces.

IC Belitun - Pyramid

The heat, the sand reminded her of home, she smiled.

OOC : Arma Virique

IC Ezezko - Jungle

A rather noisy wasp immediately landed on your shoulder, stinging you. 「What the karz kind of stronghold is this?」

IC Hryfon - Jungle

The damp air and thick foliage reminded him of his home, a comforting fact among an ocean of disconcerting ones. He cast his gaze about, waiting for someone to speak up. The name Noroi hadn't rung any bells.

IC Oinez - Jungle

He immediately bent down, examining the soils and flora and fauna, smiling all the while. Such an environment was perfect for Killer Queen, which stood behind him in it's invisible and incorporeal state.

IC Langmuir - Jungle

I had scarcely set down when the world shifted around me once more, dropping me into the fifth round. This was far from ideal, to be scheduled in back to back rounds like this. At least the game masters had mentioned a period of ceasefire during which we could plan, that would give me time to rest, hopefully we'd have a Bo-Elemental or two, someone that might conjure up some food. Several familiar faces were in the crowd, Dartakh, for one. As well as the splitting Toa I had fought in round two. The rest I had become familiarized with via the video playbacks in the Knowledge Sector. One such face I recognized was that of Noroi. Well, it was more the towering stature (though shorter than the Rahkshi Kaita currently stretching it's muscles) that I had become familiar with, she had been an adroit fighter in all the prior rounds and seemed a calm and tactical mind. I had little doubt she'd be able to plan intelligently, the only problem might lay in some of the other fighter's behaving.

OOC : Everyone open for interaction

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Arena (Royal Blindside)

All at once, their surrounds vanished, and Kopen found herself staggering in the sand. She had known they would be in the desert, but the heat had been difficult to fully imagine.

Leaning heavily on her staff, she managed to catch her balance. All around were fighters of all descriptions. There had to be thirty or more, and they were all under her command. She didn't know what to say. 

Of course the Host had to introduce her like that. She had already stumbled. All in all, she didn't present much of an inspiring image. She looked over to Xaeraz, then to Kale, who were still close by. The Av-Toa was already trying to maintain order. Yes, of course, get to the pyramid. She could agree with that.

Before she could start getting on her way, a rather loud Toa jumped up beside her. She took a deep breath, then tried to appear calm and authoritative. How did the Queen make it look so easy? "Yes, I am Kopen," she answered.

IC: Mirror - Arena (Royal Blindside)

General... Halken... It all made sense now. Unfortunately, Mirror didn't see him or Bajets anywhere nearby. No Langmuir or Ilyin either. It seemed he had ended up in the army of the blind Matoran. He thought he could see her, up ahead, looking nervously back and forth between two Toa. The sight didn't fill him with much confidence.

IC: Virse - Arena (Royal Blindside)

Before she had a chance to reply, Riss had disappeared. Virse frowned for a moment, taking in her surroundings. The next round had begun.

For a moment, all she could do was embrace the familiar feeling of warm sand under her feet. The oppressive heat may not have been comfortable, but it was home. Behind her, a huge structure towered over the small assembly. Before her, a Matoran and two Toa she could only assume were her commanders. It was better that way. She didn't want to lead now.

Some of the fighters had their mechs, but the Wrath was nowhere to be seen. She didn't want to see it now. She couldn't bear using it again to hurt those she had sworn to protect.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Royal Blindside)

Once more, the facility's teleportation devices ripped Arkrax from the databanks before he could complete his transfer. Had he the capability, he would have sighed.

The inconspicuous box flashed once, and there he stood once more, idly gazing over the dunes and pyramid before him.

WARNING: System Overheating!

Well, that was problematic. Apparently, this place was no temperate climate.

He scanned the contestants before him, quickly matching faces to names and power sets. At least, as much as he knew of them. There were some interesting powers here. Many interesting histories to be told at a later time. He quickly recognized General Kopen, though his data on her abilities was lacking. It seemed she had not participated in many of the previous rounds. For what cause, he could not fathom.

IC: Lady Dajik - Arena (Tahtorak's Fist)

Her next step fell upon soft grass. Another few and she would have gone tumbling from the cliff's edge.

Lord Halken it was then. She knew the name. Another of the Von Zakaz family, just like his traitorous sister. Hopefully, he could be more... bendable.

She quickly scanned her fellow soldiers, nearly meeting the Lady Bajets' gaze before darting away. She was here. At least her mutt was nowhere to be seen. And no sign of the mummy either. That was the good news. Perhaps she could look forward to killing the both of them.

IC: Thaera - Arena (Royal Blindside)

Wow, that's hot. Thaera was already gasping for every hot, dry breath he could muster. This was nothing like Bo-Koro. Where was the cool wind? The trees, with leaves rustling in it? The cover? His eyes darted about frantically. No, he wasn't panicking. Panicking was for lesser Matoran. He was the greatest trapper in all of the Matoran Universe. He didn't succumb to such emotions!

Io was unconvinced. She hummed pleasantly, almost mockingly in the heat. Of course, she wouldn't mind. The Avohkah was already pointing out the pyramid behind him, and informing him of his fellows. Not that he cared. Was there water nearby?

IC: Sesdec - Arena (Royal Blindside)

The fair phantom and his pile of books were gone, only to be replaced by his lovely Polyhydra. Sesdec wasted no time in stepping into the sheet and feeling every crease, willing it to come to life, and there the Polyhydra stood. Now, he could not cower. He could not yield. He would be a brave hero, as long as he had his construct.

OOC: Everyone open to interaction

Edited by Click

IC: Xara – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

Nodding at Kale's words I took to the air, flying up towards the summit. If I recalled correctly, he was the Av-Toa who'd killed me in the first round. Hopefully things would play out differently now that we were on the same side... 

IC: Dayeth – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

Dayeth started off towards the pyramid, her powers keeping her relatively cool... at least in comparison to everyone else.

IC: Terry Terrix – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

"Karz.... hate... karzing deserts...." Terry cursed as he ground his way across the sand, doing his best not to sink. 

IC: Miril – The Royal Blindside Army – The Pyramid.

Wiping sweat from my brow, I started off towards the pyramid as well, eager to get out of the sun. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin led the charge to the pyramid, privately applauding Kale's decision. As he looked at Kale, he saw a Rahkshi shoot past, headed straight for the top. He quickly flashed a telepathic message to A.D.: Xara. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. bolted upright, and quickly comprehended that he was being left behind. That, and the Rahkshi headed straight for the top of the pyramid. Snorting, the dragon took flight, his massive wings moving to follow his enemy...teammate...enemy.

IC: Dartakh (Arena, The Jungle | Arma Virique)

Langmuir saw that Dartakh had noticed him. The Vortixx approached him and said "Don't you hate it when they start rounds without warning? At least I filled my belly before this." He looked around, clearly looking for someone. "Do you happen to know where our general is?"

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, The Cliff | Tahtorak's fist)

Feli was less confused this time when she was teleported into the arena. The Host had at least given a warning. But what surprised her was that her mecha, standing still next to her, was already fully repaired and functional. And this time most other fighters didn't have mechas. She smiled proudly when she realized this.

She did something else but the writer decided that she should instead stand around for a split second before the writer sends her to interact with someone in a new post.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xara - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Summit. 

Landing at the top of the pyramid, I crouched low to help balance and looked out over the desert. In the distance was some kind of grassy plain, and beyond that, more terrain that I couldn't make out. 

And below me was.... Oh you have got to be karzing kidding me.... that stupid dragon again. 

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Blindside - The Pyramid

Before Ravyn even knew what was going on, he suddenly found himself standing around outside a large pyramid. Taking a look around his new surroundings, he eventually noticed that Dayeth was nearby and reached out with his powers, causing a series of metal spikes to erupt from the sand around her in an attempt to impale her with them.

"Hi there, Karz-spawn," he growled maliciously. "Remember me?"

IC: Amorigiahna - Virique - Jungle

Amorigiahna slowly opened her eyes, picking herself up off of the ground as an intense wave of nausea washed over her. Looking around in order to familiarise herself with her new surroundings, she suddenly realised that she was inside the arena.

I must have... slept through a round... My powers are... gone again...

Reaching out to discover what her current elemental affinity was this time, she was pleased to discover that it had been switched to Plantlife.

Couldn't have... picked a better spot to... wind up myself...

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Virique - Jungle

Tarsus swung his drill at another training dummy only for it to pierce its way into a small tree as he was teleported into the arena. Picking it back up and letting it rest above his shoulder, he began to silently observe his supposed teammates as he tried to see if any of them were wearing familiar faces.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: [Olari, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

Olari staggered to her feet, her meditation rudely interrupted by the sudden teleportation to a scorching desert. The usual holographic bluster from the Host cleared some things up, as did Kale's instructions. She remembered Kale from the Mahri Nui round, he seemed a good choice to have in a leadership role. Better than some titan of ego and arrogance, that was for sure. 

She took to the air, flying up through the clear blue sky an started scouting out their home territory. If there was something around here other than desert she wanted to know. Could be some sneaky way of bypassing the temples defences, a hidden tunnel or drilling machine or something, that was just lying in wait for another team to use. But she wasn't going to give them a chance to do that

IC: [Jorth, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

Jorth listened to the Host and Kale only as much as he needed to get the specifics of what this place was and what they were doing here. Yadda yadda teams, yadda yadda control, yadda yadda try not to die horribly as always. The reason for his divided attention was sitting in the sand a few bio away from him.

Those guys in engineering really worked fast.

"By the spirit. Its beautiful."

He walked up to the Ebon Flow, looking for the entry to the cockpit. He'd never used the Flow, or anything like it, before. He was going to need practice...

IC: [Tuyetkhamun, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

Tuyetkhamun looked around at the sudden change in scenery. Hmm, it was almost like being back home. She stalked past the other members of her team to head inside the pyramid. If it was a good enough reproduction then she might have to find a way to make this setting of the arena permanent when she took over

IC: [Turbo Vixen, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

"Argh! Sodding sand!"

Turbo's wheels were kicking up plumes of the stuff as she tried moving through the environment that was the home turf of Blindside. Muttering under her breath she gestured with her arm, and a sheet of metal appeared before her, leading to the pyramid and its interior. She managed to lever herself onto the makeshift ramp and starting rolling inside

OOC: Olari, Jorth, Tuyetkhamun and Turbo Vixen all open for interaction

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff]

Venga smiled as the newest of rounds started up. On a Rahkshi this was a particularly unsettling expression. He started walking around the cliff, looking to see if it had more than met the eye. Hidden traps or foldable stairways or something like that. Might have sounded a bit ridiculous, but this was a world in which they could make such a cliff appear out of nowhere. They could put hidden traps in it if they wanted

IC: [skrall, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff]

The Skrall warrior stood idly by as the announcements were issued by the Host's image. After it was done, he went seeking out this Lord Halken. He was now the leader. He was whom would give him instructions

OOC: Skrall and Venga open for interaction

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid.

Twisting where she stood, Dayeth managed to position herself between the spikes, scowling as they tore at her cloak.

"Hi thereKarz-spawnRemember me?"

"Can't say that I do," she frowned, abandoning her cloak and stepping out of the ring of spikes to approach the unfamiliar Toa, "and in case you missed the memo, this is team round, and we're on the same team." 

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Blindside - Pyramid

"Oh. Well, I guess that changes thingsdoesn't it?" he said sarcastically as he ripped his Macheterangs off of his arms, pressed the button on one of them, and immediately flung it towards her face. "Hmmm, let's see... Nope. You still took part in the attack on Obsidian, destroyed my home, and got my father killed. Teammates or not, I'm thinking it's about high time for some payback."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid steps. 

Ducked under the flying blade, she started to back away towards the pyramid's stairs, listening to the stranger as he spoke. "So you're the spawn of one of those faithless mercenaries?" she sneered, casting a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure the boomerang weapon wouldn't hit her on its way back. "Which one?" 

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Tahtorak's Fist ~ Clifftop Stronghold

"Can I be the first to say that this is quite an inopportune situation for me," said Naona, the Toa of Stone joining Alisa in the surveying on the territory beneath the cliff.

IC: Naona (Kid) ~ Tahtorak's Fist ~ Clifftop Stronghold

It was quite an inopportune situation for the young Toa of Stone. Before the sudden announcement, she had been seeking refuge in a small nook and cranny of the facility, unable to cope with the world that had traumatised her so. She was scared of it all. She was scared of herself. She was scared of dying. Emotional turmoil had filled her.

She didn't want to fight.

But now, she had found herself below booming thunderclouds, upon a treacherous cliff face in an even more unknown land.

She didn't want it.

So she shrunk away, hiding behind some bushes away from the massed conglomerate of beings.

Once, she could have hoped that all would turn out okay.

She couldn't anymore.

IC: Owethed ~ Arma Virique ~ Jungle Stronghold

Jungles.

He disliked jungles.

They were wet, humid and full of filthy insects.

Filthy, filthy, insects.

Filthy, bloodsucking insects.

Insects that should die.

A nearly mosquito split apart, no longer capable of spreading the infectious malaria disease that killed an estimate 627,000 humans in the year of 2012 on Earth.

• Upvote 1

IC: Alisa Dare - Tahtorak's Fist - Clifftop Stronghold.

She tore her gaze away from the bizarre lightning and turned to Naona, "Hm... how so?" 

"I'll give you a hint," he said, summoning the weapon back into his hand. "He was around my height, wore the same mask, controlled Plantlife, robbed you of two-hundred widgets, kicked your butt back when you were still trying to destroy the hospital outside of Ko-Koro, and took out your old friend Dravennica before setting off the charges in the outpost to prevent your forces from taking control of the cable car into Ta-Wahi."

The spikes behind her soon crumbled into dust before scattering themselves all around them, giving him the perfect opportunity to advance towards her and effectively disappear with his Volitak.

"Ring any bells yet?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Steps. 

"Your dad was the snarky, arrogant jerk who cut my hand off?" Dayeth cackled, amused by the strange twist of fate. Then, with a cold smile: "What was his name again?" 

IC: Alisa Dare - Tahktorak's Fist - Clifftop Stronghold.

"Another you?" 

"Tell you what," the Fe-Toa said, bringing one of his weapons down towards her left shoulder. "After I'm done with youI'll carve it into your flesh!"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Steps.

Dayeth jumped away from the sound of her attacker's voice, feeling the blade flash past her. "You know my name, but I'm afraid I don't know yours," she crooned, "surely you owe me that much?"

"There was a list?" 

"Why are you asking me?" she frowned, "I don't know anything about alternate selves... although I did go on a date one time with a guy who shapeshifted himself to look like me... that was an interesting night...." 

"Well, um...." she thought that over, "....maybe you should just go... talk to yourself?" 

"It was a serious suggestion, though," she protested, "you should go talk to your other self." 

"Wait.... him or her...." the thought hadn't crossed her mind, "....you don't even know which it is?"