BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Sudrec

Deep down, Sudrec had known those two figures were illusions.

That didn't mean he was any less annoyed.

GO TO THE CORE YOU PSIONIC PIECE OF BONE HUNTER EXCREMENT!!! I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAYS! BIO-NERD!

Sudrec really hoped his opponent could hear those thoughts.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

"So tell me, dear Fishers," Maeus said, turning away to examine the variety of tools at his disposal. "You speak about losing limbs as though it does not frighten you - now, it is not often I run into beings with such mental fortitude. As such, I am always curious to know what being such as yourself do fear. The answers are always rather fascinating."

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

Elittra stood to her feet, glancing from Anna to Lekona before asking,

"Want to go to the Commercial Sector and grab a bite to eat?"

IC Velix:

Now, what to do. Velix had a couple options: Continue running, which would expose his back to two mechs he knew had ranged combat capabilities, or shoot at one of them, which would require lowering his defenses for a couple seconds. He chose the latter, the railgun aiming at the sniper's cover for a moment, before he slid a lever and flicked off the forcefield. Again teh railgun fired, producing a loud sonic boom which would be heard after the projectile had arrived. A Mach 3 Protosteel slug should be able to destroy the pile of rubble, and if he was lucky, penetrate and his the other mech. As soon as the slug was launched, he snapped the field on again.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - Arena.

The shimmer in the air from the slowness field abruptly dissipated, and I opened fire with the fragmentation cannon. The bursts of explosive energy ripped through the air towards the enemy mech even before its railgun fired at the rubble, and I was certain at least a few of the shots had gotten through before that stupid slowness field flared back into life.  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vinra

Piff. That was the sound Vinra expected to hear if something hit the pile of rubble. Not a resounding, gigantic Boom. The shot went through the pile of rubble, and skirted besides her mech. Wow. That was close. Way too close.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Velix:

When the field went back up, Velix had been expecting an attack from the other one. So he managed to turn the head in time to see the blasts. Unfortunatly, not fast enough to avoid the first couple. They hit the head, and Velix slammed a control, causing Breaking THunder to sidestep the rest of the shots. He cursed as static blared form the sensors, before they cleared. The left camera lense was cracked. His visibility impaired, he prepared to charge the railgun up again.

OOC: The shot would likely have blown most of the pile of rubble apart, or at least a significant chunk of it. F=ma, and Mach 3 is a whole lot of a.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

END ROUND FOUR
DEVASTATION: MECH FFA

GM IC: THE HOST - ARENA

The Host appeared in the middle of the battlefield; he immediately had to dive for cover, having spawned in on top of a landmine. 

Once he had recovered, he coughed, cleared his throat, and stood tall.

"The fourth round is over!" the Host announced. "Congratulations to Langmuir for winning!"

Every remaining fighter would find themselves in the Medical Bay, while their Mechs had been transferred back to Engineering. 

ROUND FOUR RESULTS
ALL ROUND FOUR FIGHTERS

Xaeraz - Riss - [B Side of the Moon]

Nato - Xara - [Tonitrui], The Puppetmaster - [Baterra Nui] (1 KO - Tomo) , Terry - [Steampunk Clockodile] (KO'd by Kat)

UltimoScorp - Kat - [Fear Itself] (1 KO - Terry; KO'd by Kale)

VahkiDane - Omega - [Smasher]

Construct - Sudrec - [CHLE-03], Tomo - [Velika's Vision] (KO'd by Virse + Puppetmaster)Yoko - [Sky Queen], Eryard - [Thornatus-AR V1]

fishers64 - Fishers - [Dr. Bundy] (KO'd by Langmuir)

Manhunter - Velix - [Breaking Thunder]

Daniel the Finlander - Feli Gemshimmer - [Wraithknight] (KO'd by Harami)

ArcticFreeze - Kuro - [Avenger Angel]

Tiragath - Langmuir - [Irvine] (2 KOs - Sesdec + Fishers)

Ehksidian - Vinra - [rm -rf /*]

Click - Virse - [Heremus' Wrath] (1 KO - Tomo) , Sesdec - [The Polyhyrdra] (KO'd by Langmuir)

Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper - [Peerless] (1 KO - Kat)

Daronus - Harami - [Seraphiel Armour] (1 KO - Feli Gemshimmer)

ROUND FOUR SURVIVORS

Xaeraz - Riss - [B Side of the Moon]

Nato - Xara - [Tonitrui], The Puppetmaster - [Baterra Nui] (1 KO - Tomo) 

VahkiDane - Omega - [Smasher]

Construct - Sudrec - [CHLE-03], Yoko - [Sky Queen], Eryard - [Thornatus-AR V1]

Manhunter - Velix - [Breaking Thunder]

ArcticFreeze - Kuro - [Avenger Angel]

Ehksidian - Vinra - [rm -rf /*]

Click - Virse - [Heremus' Wrath] (1 KO - Tomo) 

Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper - [Peerless] (1 KO - Kat)

Daronus - Harami - [Seraphiel Armour] (1 KO - Feli Gemshimmer)

ROUND FOUR WINNER

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 5

IC: Xara - Medical Bay.

"Oh...." well, that sucked. Just when things had been getting good. Dusting myself off, I started off in the direction of the engineering sector, hoping the Enforcer was still there. 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Medical Bay.

His injuries healed, The Puppetmaster started towards the exit. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(fishers): "Hmm," fishers said. "That is a difficult question. I'd think you would be looking for something I was afraid of that you could test."

The Matoran paused, thinking about it. "You know, I fear liking something too much. Like, so much I would turn my brain off. I have this habit of pushing away things that I like because I think the pleasure is too much."

"Worse, I fear...someone overwhelming me with too much pleasure and using that to control me." fishers' voice started to shake. Am I really that close to the truth? "Because pleasure b-blinds me, and I k-know it. It's the one thing d-death can't diss-ipate or take away. And too m-much keeps my mind from realizing that what someone else is s-saying is-s wrong.The one t-thing that can p-persist i-illusions in my mind over time, and leaves me h-helpless." 

fishers shivered, although the motion was hampered by the relaxation and the restraints. "If that makes any sense at all, Dr. Maeus. I don't think it will help you at all much, but that's what comes to mind first."

IC: Lytrel

Wow. Prick.

"Okay, so... Every once in a while, the Host will announce a round. Once the announcement is given, you can choose to opt out, though doing so costs you a life in the Infinite system - which i will get to later. A certain amount of time after the announcement, those participating fighters will get teleported into the arena. Apparently the arena is capable of changing its form; it was a shiny metal chamber when I was warped in here, but for the first round, it had become a snowy mountaintop. Once there, your goal is to defeat as many enemy combatants as possible while still staying alive, though I'm not sure if free-for-all is the only " game mode" - I was only here for one round before one of the Hosts roped me into... Running some errands."

"As for the Infinite System, you start with seven 'lives'; these can be taken away if you opt out of rounds or make trouble and get caught. Apparently they can be gained from winning rounds. I'd assume you die once you get to zero lives."

Lytrel took another bite of pizza before continuing.

"Also, rare piece of info: you want to know why you've been roped into this?"

Lytrel leaned closer to Antiro and lowered his voice.

"Apparently the Host and the Queen have been doing this for millennia, hopping around from universe to universe and looking for artifacts of power. This tournament is only a cover for their true objective: their entire civilization and species was wiped out a long time ago, and they're looking for objects of power to bring it back. However they can't do it alone, for some reason, so they kidnap tons of people from across the Multiverse that they think could help with their search."

Lytrel sighed.

"This time around, they're looking for something called Infinite Gems. They're these gemstones that hold strange powers, like Sickness or Silence, hidden in the tunnels below this facility. However, just their mere presence here is severely ticking off somebody here, who is apparently guarding these gems. Stealing, it's what this is."

Lytrel sat back and sighed.

"Personally? To ###### with the Host and the Queen. I couldn't give two kidneys about their cause; if anything, they deserve to die for how many people they've screwed over, just from this iteration of the tournament alone. Selfish mother######ers..."

IC: Kuro/Locker Rooms >>> Training Sector

GRAHH!

I slammed my feet on the floor. I was very mad that Omega just stood there not doing anything I didn't get that kill. I decided to get to the Training Sector and take my out on a dummy. My glow became dull and dark...and menacing.

IC: Kopen - Commercial Sector

Kopen thought over the options, inhaling each of their different aromas. "I'll try... honey," she told the vendor, adding a "please" almost as an afterthought. They had the coffee out for the two in a moment, and Kopen carefully took hers and gave a tentative sip. "It's... not bad."

IC: Virse - Med Bay

And suddenly she found herself whole again, resting on a bed. The Wrath was gone, but maybe that was for the best. At least she hadn't died this time.

Virse shakily pushed herself up and looked around for Starburst and the Great Beings. She felt they deserved at least an apology.

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

I awake.

It is not a gentle awakening. My eyes snap open and I jolt up with a sharp intake of breath, alert and poised to defend my person from harm. My surroundings are blurred; it takes a long moment for my eyes to focus on the blindingly white walls. I realize I am draped in white sheets; my armour, though bearing new scars, is clean. I am weary and weak; this simply act of sitting up has drawn upon my stores of strength in greater measure than it should. My very bones seem to ache.

My memory is slow to return, but once the first few scenes flash before my eyes, the rest unleash their collective weight upon my brain in a suffocating wave. The Quest is done; it seems we won, and beat back an impossible foe. My memory does not recall our victory or return, though: the strain of holding ground against the Golden Being must have been too much for my mortal mind. 

My mind, upon examination, appears different in a subtle way, although I cannot guess how. My very mode of though and self-reflection is changed; my mind has been transformed somehow, perhaps through sheer mental violence the likes of which I've never known. My thoughts feel less constrained, more free... as though my brain's been pulled beyond my very skull.

Speaking of my mind: I sense that someone's been inside my head, and left a reminder, some token of their presence. It was the Queen: she seems to request the honour of my presence in her office when I wake. Well, I am awake, and so I'll go.

I swing my legs out of bed, and mask a wince of pain at the soreness in my bones. I stand, then walk; my first few steps are cautious, slow, but soon I'm moving swift and strong through the halls. I do not knock when I reach her door; I know she knows I'm here: she's been expecting me.

• Upvote 5

IC: Xaeraz took his XXL cup of coffee, sugar, and just a splash of milk with a nod and gave it an appreciative sip. He gave a nod and a friednly smile to the stall owner, then glanced up at a screen in time to see an announcement that the round had ended with a victory for someone named "Langmuir."

"Well!" He said, chipperly. "Kale should be back. Shall we drink and walk to try and find him?"

IC: The round was over! The B Side was gone, and Riss was in a medical bay, being treated for minor hearing loss due to all her yelling. With a grunt, she heaved herself off the hospital bed, picked up her mic stand, and ambled into the hallway.

OOC: Riss open for interaction.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector, with Mirror)

She finished off her second slice of pizza and replied as she reached for a third, selecting a napkin to wipe at her lips. 

"Indeed it is, Mirror. There's a reason I don't often travel out of it, and even then it's usually to rescue my dear brother. Speaking of him, how the Karz has he managed to sneak off without my notice?"

She frowns and stands, looking around fruitlessly for her still-absent brother. 

IC: Astaer (Knowledge Sector)

This seemed like a nightmare.

It had been long, an hour or two perhaps, and yet she was still trapped in this endless nightmare of unfamiliarity. 

The Korumine hated not knowing where she was, it was not something she often experienced and certainly not something she enjoyed. Unfamiliarity left her without places she knew was safe, good paths to run away on, and even just a general concept of her world. This was all foreign, scary, and perhaps deadly. 

Carefully, ever carefully, her ghost-like figure slid and slipped among the shelves of the Knowledge Sector, her eyes scanning for movement and safety. Perhaps she could find a safe place, or even someone who wouldn't attack her on sight like those other people. If barging into a room with weapons drawn wasn't a sign of hostility, then the Dark Hunters really needed to work on their body language. 

OOC: Astaer open for interaction in the Knowledge Sector.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Sudrec and Eryard

"Psionics users..."

"Round didn't go so well for you?"

"Ran into one of my colleagues. Some bloke from bioengineering. Apparently he turned himself into a f-uh, freakin' illusionist. And he was piloting some sort of liquid metal machine. Seriously got on my nerves. Made me feel like a fool, a puppet... Sir."

Sudrec clenched his fists and hissed in frustration. He wanted to DESTROY that man. DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY...

A second Great Being in this tournament?

This was surprising.

Though not as surprising as the day I learned that hotshot Jungle Tribe Corporal wasn't actually Jungle Tribe...

(If you didn't get it, that hotshot Corporal was Sudrec).

I was silent for a moment, not sure what to say to this older Sudrec. Eventually, I said:

"Well, you win some, you lose some. I, I don't know how things were in your, uh, uh... Your version of history, but in mine, we learned to deal with it. Somehow. Mostly it involved looking to the future and not letting your emotions get the better of you. Think about next time."

"... Yeah."

Sudrec looked down, sighing heavily as he stared at the ground

This is bad.

Does Eryard know?

This definitely isn't the same Eryard I served under when I was still a kid. He seems sadder, more world weary, less friendly. I don't know how he would react to... Well, the Divine Annihlator.

Would he be disappointed?

"... Excuse me Sir," Sudrec said quietly, getting up off the bed and heading out the door. He needed some time to cool down.

For a moment, I felt like I actually knew that man.

"He's so similar, yet he isn't the same..."

Sitting back down on the bed I had woken up on, my thoughts began to lose track of themselves, journeying back to happier days...

IC: Kopen - Commercial Sector

Kopen just nodded as she sipped her coffee, then turned back to the door to go.

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

"I... I didn't see him either," Mirror sighed. "It was like he... vanished. Was he... in the round?" Mirror twisted in his seat to peer at the screens. The round apparently had just finished.

IC: Virse - Hallways

She caught sight of the De-Toa just as she was leaving the Infirmary. It was as good a place to start as any. Virse sighed and pushed herself off the bed to track her down. "Starburst, wait!" she called.

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

Something moved, just behind the covers of his book. Sesdec peered over them, only to give a minute cry of surprise. 'Twas the ghost of the hallways. He tried to remain very still while pulling himself backwards into the shelf to escape her notice. Surely, she hadn't noticed. If she had, he was trapped within the shelves.

Edited by Click

IC: Riss spun, eyes wide, then grinned and waved at Virse. "Hey, Virse! Good to see you! Maybe we could actually talk this time instead of trying to kill each other? That might be fun!"

IC: Xaeraz followed along behind Kopen, sipping his own drink.

"It's been so long since I had anything that was grown," he murmured to himself between sips. "Karzed Ignija..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

The time between Noroi's summoning and her arrival at the Enforcer's office was a long one. Relatively speaking. The office she needed to reach was much farther from her location in the Food Court than she would have liked, and her lack of speed exacerbated the issue. It did, however, give her a little time to muse over what the competition's hosts could want with her. Enforcer, or as she now knew her, Elly, had not been able to finish their fight. Perhaps she wished to discuss that, or issue another challenge.

Not that she would have to wait long.

The colossus pushed open the door with ease, stepping into the office opposite the sole being in the facility larger than she was. When she rumbled a greeting, the name she first started to use was 'Elly'; she corrected her error quickly.

"Enforcer. For what purpose have I been called here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kopen - Hallways

Was now the best time to ask? Kopen wasn't sure. How would you even approach something that seemed to be so... memorable?

She decided to go for it. "Hey... Xaeraz? What's the deal with you and this... Ignija? I've... never heard of it."

Her pace slowed, then stopped as Virse's head fell in shame. "I... I meant to apologize. I never meant to... harm you."

-==IC: Elly==-

"You can still call me Elly, you know." The Enforcer said with a subtly amused smile, staring at the different cameras to make sure that everything was still alright, and then turned around with a neutral look on her face. "Have you heard of the War Games round that is coming up? The Host, The Queen, and I have been picking fighters from who wanted to participate, and have been also picking the best of the best to lead them." Elly paused at that, and smiled slightly. "I picked you to be the general of my army, Noroi."

IC:

Silence pervaded the room. Behind her helm Noroi's expression was masked, guarded from view for all but Elly; her eyes widened, then narrowed behind the slit in her visor. It was so quiet one could almost hear the gears turning in her head as she crossed her arms, taking one step further into the room to be able to address her new sponsor better. After a few more moments, she gestured with a hand at herself.

"Worried someone else will beat me before you?" The jest, identifiable only by content, given her muffled voice, flew easily. But after a pause, she was more serious.

"Why?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Xaeraz gave a small, sad laugh as he thought about how he would explain it. He could spin it as something other people did? He could own it fully and pretend it was his plan all along? In the end, though, what would be best would just be pure honesty.

"...To start, Kopen, you need to know about where I'm from. I was a Nynrah Ghost in a universe where the Order of Mata Nui was weak, and the Dark Hunters and Brotherhood of Makuta were incredibly strong. Strong enough and vitriolic enough in their hatred for the Order that they banded together to destroy it. The Hunters and the Brotherhood split up the universe between the two of them, but immediately noth desired more. Our universe erupted into civil war." He took a deep breath before launching further into his explanation.

"We of Nynrah worked for the Brotherhood. I, being a senior member of the Ghosts, headed several projects for them. If you've heard of Fohrok, or the Exo-Toa, I built those in my world. However, I also headed a team who built a weapon called the Ignija. Our resident linguist named it that as a joke about the Ignika. Where the Mask of Life was meant to restore life, our weapon was meant to steal it from the Shadowed One, and channel it into Makuta Teridax. If possible, I wouldn't have channeled it into him, but we had no choice. Do or die, if you will."

"Well, we built the Ignija, but there were minor problems during its construction. Materials we couldn't come by. Shortcuts we had to take to make it work correctly. Eventually, when it came time to use it, we found out what all these little errors meant." His head fell in shame, leaving the Fe-toa to stare into his coffee cup.

"I pressed the button to fire the Ignija, but it didn't drain the life from the Shadowed One. It drained the life from the Great Spirit himself, channeling it into not only Teridax, but every other makuta it could find. The Ignika fought back, trying to drain life force from the rest of the universe to keep Mata Nui alive, but our weapon drained his life as fast as it could be restored. We eventually managed to shut it off by destroying the Ignija, but..."

"But its feedback did even more damage. By the time we could leave Nynrah without being killed by the waves and storms, I believe the death count was somewhere around 90% of the universe." His face twisted into a small, sad smile, and he shrugged, self-loathing evident even in that gesture.

"So, there you go. Now you know what a monster I am. I accidentally killed a universe."

IC: "What, in the arena?" Riss asked, leaning on her stand."It's fine! It's what we're here for, right? To fight each other? I know you don't mean any of it personally." She grinned and moved forward to place a hand on Virse's shoulder. That being too high up, she settled for patting the sand-toa's hand instead.

"I mean, we're still friends, right?"

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

For a long time, the only sound between the two of them was the clicking of Kopen's joints. When at last she spoke, her soft voice had none of the revulsion he might have expected, or even wanted in some twisted way. "It's... it's not your fault," she determined. "You don't... sound like someone who would... willingly destroy everyone. I've... met a few of those myself."

Her eyes came up, just a little, and maybe there was a hint of a smile on her face. "Of course... I mean, I hope so." She sighed, and the smile disappeared again. "I let everyone down in there, but... Heremus' Wrath was never meant to fight. It... was meant to protect, and I was a fool for bringing it here."

• Upvote 1

IC: "Wow. Never actually met a rahkshi who was being raised for genuine military service," Venix said, rather surprised. "Where I'm from, the rahkshi haven't been an army for millenia. The most combat we see is use guards breaking up a fight. That, or fighting off Skakdi."

IC: "...What sort of sounds does Heremus' Wrath make? Besides the sound of your sand shifting, I mean. I think I heard some kind of really impressive roaring noise from where you were during the fight?" Riss patted Virse's hand again, trying to reassure the much larger toa.

IC: "...I'm sorry to hear that, Kopen," Xaeraz said, quietly. "I've never had the displeasure myself, but I can only imagine what they must be like..." He trailed off, sipping at his own drink quietly for a minute as they continued their search for Kale.

"So, uh, if you don't mind my asking, what's your universe like?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Oh," she laughed nervously and pulled at some of her cloth. "It's... nothing much. I'd even call it perfectly normal. For me it was always just... my city. I never went far beyond it after... well, it was home. Plenty of shops, plenty of people, and plenty of thugs who could use a blind Matoran to get what they wanted. It was... easier then."

"That... might have been the 'Cleansing Blaze,'" she guessed. "Or rather, the plasma cannon."

IC: "...Sounds peaceful," Xaeraz said, quietly, picturing the images he'd seen of Metru Nui before it fell into disrepair. "Or, well. Quiet, at least. Somewhere fairly pleasant to be." He gave a small laugh and sipped his coffee.

"Maybe, when this is all over, I'll talk to the Organizers about letting me come visit you there."

IC: "Whoa! Plasma cannon?" Riss' eyes shone as she grinned, imagining the mighty weapon. "The best I have are Bass Cannons. Similar, but with sound, not plasma!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"I hope they'll let you," she replied quietly.

As much as she hated to admit it, the De-Toa's enthusiasm was infectious. "You should have seen the 'Ravage of Time.' A huge sandstorm swirling around the mech, ready to stop joints and tear into armor."

IC: "Oh! I think I could have sampled that!" Riss said, bouncing. "Sounds like you channeling your powers? Yeah! The B Side could have Sampled that! Probably would have been a loud burst of noise from me, though. Nothing so elegant as a sandstorm."

IC: "Yeah. At the very least, I don't want to go back to my universe. There's nothing left for anyone there anymore," Xae said. "Better to be sent to an unfamiliar world with someone I care about a ton than to be returned alone to a universe with no future, right?"

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Langmuir - Medbay > Commercial Sector

It was nice to win, though ultimately inconsequential. I didn't plan on running out of lives any time soon. I hadn't sustained any major injuries during the round, the Irvine's systems had proven even more effective than I had hoped, so I opted to get out of bed. Passing by the medical workers and quickly making my egress to the hallways. A few minutes of walking brought me back to the food court, by my estimates, the round couldn't have been more than a couple of hours.

I scanned the busy room for signs of my companions, past and present.

Mirror and Halken's sister had lost their satellites during my absence, he looked well enough for now. It'd likely be best to leave them alone for now. Ah, there they are! I spot Ravyn, Dartakh and another Toa at one of the larger tables nearer to the walls. Trying and failing to tone down my ever growing grin, I begin to work my way towards the group.

...but close to it

IC: "Oh, yeah, that was you wasn't it?" Jorth had heard they guy mention as emveepe of the round, whatever that was, but there had been no following picture of the guy so he'd just sort of guessed, "Maybe mech fights are just too different from your forte or something."

IC: "If you expect something in return you should have made that clear from the start. As it was you simply offered your services to me the moment I it turned out my station was greatly above yours. And frankly they were some mediocre if not poor services." Tuyetkhamun maintained her eyeless stare, "I would be demanding a refund if I had actually paid anything."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"Maybe," he shrugged, "I'm just lookin' forward ta the next time." 

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"I guess we'll find out," Terry said with a shrug.