Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

I'm actually planning to join the Kanohi Force. I actually asked Ghidora if I could have an avatar that's half Portal 1 core and half Portal 2 core, white with a blue eye, no text (though I might change that myself, who knows?) but I still haven't heard back from him. Would make a seriously awesome avatar, though.

That's actually me that makes those. :P Ghiddy's just the face of the company--I'm the real power behind it. Anyway, I'm getting around to yours as soon as I can.

Oh, and since my avatar has changed, I'll speak on it. Aerixx of the Kanohi Force began by making stylized avatars for himself and Jakura Nuva. After seeing them, the rest of us made requests, and this was the result of mine. Still contains a rough image of my black Kakama, so that hasn't changed! :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I'll be changing mine to this:

http://i.imgur.com/2WIR4fM.jpg

By next week

Yay, no more bare manly thighs!

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My is my favorite moc and my favorite character in my Bionicle Universe. Also he is purple and on any other Lego fan site I am know as Purple Wolf. Besides that not really.

-Onvermel- :pakari:

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

I can't remember which one, but mine is one of the more obscure characters from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure in the middle of summoning his Stand.

I thought it was of Luigi from Smash...? At least right now it is.

Yeah as many times as I have seen his posts around the board I always thought it was Luigi as well. I mean how many people do you know where green and have a green hat with a capital L on the face?

Anyway I changed mine from my character to this Scorpion concept from Chima. The Concept isn't mine I take no credit for it. There are other nice once over there in the Pre-Legend area of the story boards they have been posting if one is interested.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Mine is just X in his Full Armor from Megaman X. No real significance, I just really like Megaman.

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I've been using this avatar of Rainbow Dash building her "Fortress of the Fantastic" from the My Little Pony comic series for a while now. It's nothing too special—I just like ponies and was tickled to see an obvious Lego reference in the comics (not to mention I'm too lazy to come up with a unique avatar like my brother's).

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

My profile pic is just this closeup of my Toa Kayn MOC from a thing I'm working on but all saturated and such through the program GIMP

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Normally, my profile picture is of an anthropomorphic Bugatti Veyron (featured here) who I name Vladimir Veyron, who also happens to be my self-MOC (my username which I now use everywhere also derives from this concept).

Sometimes I deviate from that when I see a picture I really like. Currently, my profile pic is of the accompanying artwork to the song "Psycho" by Muse (warning to anybody going off to Google it - it's got some swearing in it), which I am currently addicted to listening to. I'd love to find out who did all the booklet art to describe each song in Muse's latest album "Drones" because it's as fantastic as the songs they describe, but the booklet gives no clues other than who did the booklet art direction.

Anybody who recognised where my current profile pic originated (before reading my explanation) can have an imaginary cookie  :D

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

I am going to be changing mine a lot so you will seeing many of my MOCs and perhaps something else.

Mine is the owl from Avatar with a [naughty word] hat on.

I remember that Episode actually!

YEAH! :D

I remember that one too!

• Upvote 2

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

Mine came from a scene of my favorite Jaeger: GIPSY DANGER from the movie PACIFIC RIM.  My username came from him.

I THOUGHT GIPSY WAS A GRIL. WAT.

Well, now that I think of it, he's a she because of her 2nd symbol which shows a girl with machine guns and LOADS of ammo, so  yeah, he's a she.

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

Mine expresses the personality I convey in my online interactions.

Byootiful.

Mine came from a scene of my favorite Jaeger: GIPSY DANGER from the movie PACIFIC RIM.  My username came from him.

I THOUGHT GIPSY WAS A GRIL. WAT.

Well, now that I think of it, he's a she because of her 2nd symbol which shows a girl with machine guns and LOADS of ammo, so  yeah, he's a she.

OK, THANKS FOR SCREAMING IN MY HEAD.

I am going to be changing mine a lot so you will seeing many of my MOCs and perhaps something else.

Mine is the owl from Avatar with a [naughty word] hat on.

I remember that Episode actually!

YEAH! :D

I remember that one too!

Alright! :D

• Upvote 1

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

My picture is version one of my self moc Tecnokua..... Wow that is a really old picture i'm on like version 5 now XD I should really post that

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Mine is currently a Mega Bloks Air Assault Spartan from the Falcon set, which bears a striking resemblance to Spartan Kat-B320, my favorite Noble team Spartan from Halo Reach.

(Large Picture)

I have that Set.

And yes it does, though it requires a Robo Right arm to look exactly like Kat

Edited by Dragon11603

Mine is just a bug dude I drew, and use for a lot of my profile images, may change it to this train I drew: http://pre15.deviantart.net/bde1/th/pre/f/2015/075/9/f/choo_choo_by_steelviper77-d8lygtk.jpg but that's just my skype icon right now. I've thought a lot about this imaginary species of bug dudes, they're pretty neat. I ought to draw more and then maybe I'll have something else to use as an icon but for now I'm too lazy to actually learn how to properly do art.

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.