What Are You Thankful For On Bzpower.

Let's Henshin!

Happy Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for all the friends I've made here on Bzpower and glad that they returned even after the downtime. I'm also thankful for the new friends I've made after the downtime. And of course a big thanks to the staff that has made all this possible. Even after Bionicle it's left behind a community of friends for whom we should be thankful.So what are you Thankful for.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I'm thankful that we're back online, and for the great people on here.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I'm thankful for the friendly, mature nature of everyone on BZPower. That alone makes this forum far better than others I've been on.I'm also thankful that Bionicle's story is still going despite the sets having been abruptly stopped.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

All the friends I've made on here. They have become a part of my social life, people I might talk to day to day - I've had the pleasure to become close friends with the people I know and talk about things I wouldn't normally just say to anybody. So, I'd say that's one of the few things I've very thankful for on BZP, to be honest.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I am thankful the downtime is over.

Ditto!But in addition to that, I'm thankful that I have an outlet for my creative work here on BZPower. I don't think people anybody else would want to read silly stories about Bionicles :P.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I'm thankful for the boards, because without it, I would have never made my 6696 posts on this site, or spent 7 years here. I'm also thankful for all the people here that have contributed and shared their creative pieces of work, so that I can either compliment it, criticize it, or have a good laugh from what they made (because it was meant to be funny, of course).So yeah. Happy Thanksgiving, BZPower!

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

I am thankful for finding a place where I know my dedication is appreciated. I am also thankful for finding a place where I could practice English and where I can now speak it almost like another native language (at least as far as my writing is concerned :P) and for finding a place that helped me and is still helping me mature. And of course, I am also very thankful for meeting countless great people here which have expanded my horizons a lot, and for finding a place where I can talk about my hobbies. :)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I'm thankful the site is well-run. Sure, it has a few flaws, like any site does, but those are minor. It's a fair site, and unfortunately that's rather uncommon on the internet.I'm also thankful that BZPower has existed partly as a way to improve my writing skills.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm thankful that a place like this is still going fairly strong a decade later. Far too many forums on the internet either dies out quickly or is too big for any close-knit community to form, and it's nice to see a forum the size of BZP alive.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

At this point, I'm mainly thankful that I've met the friends I have on here.The fact is, I wouldn't still have stuck around on here otherwise. I rarely find all that many interesting topics to take part in on the site, but I'd always come back to talk to people.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I'm thankful for Comedies and the people who read them. Believe it or not, we're not 100% noobs over there. And with the downtime it seems all of the noobs have left for awhile, so everything is great. Plus, people comment on everyone's comedies everyday. That's pretty sweet.Also I'm thankful for Bionicle RPG, and the awesome people there. Seriously, those people are cool. And Day Run is like the best thing since sliced bread.And I must say I'm thankful to all the MLP fans on BZPower, which convinced me to give the show a try. As should be evident, I enjoy it.-ibrow

I'm thankful for the return of the forums, for the opportunity to share a common interest with so many people, for my friends on BZP, for all those who read, commented, and laughed at my comedies, and for my real-life friend Toa Gabriella0111: Toa of Music.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

• 2 weeks later...