Display Name History

Dralcax

Where did your display name come from? What were your previous names?First, I joined as krakua91, which sounds quite noobish now :P, but I got the idea from Tahu Nuva 3.0, of all people. I saw the canon character/number format everywhere and decided to conform. Later, becoming more experienced, I changed to Makuta Dralcax sometime during BBCC #60 voting, after my first MOC on BZPower, which, in hindsight, was horrible and zero custom. I kept it until the downtime. Afterwards, during BBCC #63, I changed it to Chaos Makuta: Dralcax because, during the downtime, on another forum, I was known as Chaos Bakugan. Finally, (no BBCC this time), I simplified it to Chaos Dralcax.

aouROFb.png

Ahaha, this is nice timing. I just changed my display name like twenty minutes ago :) When I first joined, I was Rusty Red Raptor, back when I joined on the old forums. Then I changed to my perma-name, Aderia. I was then given a Toa stone and became Aderia: Toa of Ducklings for some time. I went to see Les Mis, and that inspired a name change to Eponine. And nostalgia of my Pokemon-filled childhood came back to me, I changed to 'Flygon: Desert Spirit' for a bit. And now I'm Zosia Darr [inspiration classified]. And I'll probly be back to Aderia before you know it XP

Edited by Zosia Darr

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I was my BS01 name (Spawn of Teridax) for a long while, then I switched to Angelus, who was my char in Requiem, then to Dorian Shaddix, who was my char in the BZPRPG, then to Tyler Durden. I haven't looked back since.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ballom Toa of Darkness -> ~Ballom~Ballom the Benevolent -> Benevolent BallomBenevolent Ballom -> BallomessBallomess -> BallomesqueBallomesque -> BallomBallom -> ~Ballom~~Ballom~ -> Ratsel FeinschmeckerRatsel Feinschmecker -> BallomBallom -> BalloManiaBalloMania -> Ballom Nom NomBallom Nom Nom -> BallomBallom -> BallomniscientBallomniscient -> BallomBallom -> Ballom ZonvoltBallom Zonvolt -> BallomBallom -> EYE BALLOM LASERSEYE BALLOM LASERS -> BallomShamelessly copied from my profile for convenience. Most of these were chosen due to fun with alliteration or puns, or due to cool suggestions of people in my blog. Ratsel Feinschmecker was chosen for pure awesomeness as well as to throw people off. My favorite interpretation of it was Arpy calling me Pretzel Funkdaddy.Speaking of which, I believe in the past name history topics have been closed, as anyone can just check profiles for display name history.~B~

Edited by Ballom

Lets see...First display name I had was "Vahi Enforcer". I don't really remember why I picked that name... at the time it sounded alright. Later I changed my name to "Exiled" based off of a book I liked. Then finally I changed my name again (This name will probably be my permanent name) to "Soran". My name now is based off of a book character and the phrase, 'Soaring Skies' (My brother's nickname is Sky).That is pretty much it I suppose.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I joined as Sumiki, and aside from various fads (or generally idiotic 30-day changes to "Toxic Waste Bunny" or "Smuffin Nudpucker") I've always had either it or some variation thereupon.As for the name itself, it just occurred to me one day in 2004, as I called one of my first ever MOCs that. I don't know where it came from or even why it did, but it just did.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I doubt any of you remember me before using Cederak, since it's remained that way for at least four years now. But to those who do, I'll jog your memory.Chronologically: Cederak (epic character), Toa Cederak (earlier epic character I later decided to retcon and removed Toa status from), Super Shadow (yes, the ultimate life form), Voporak the Shadow (because Voporak was a cool character in 2005), Sentrakh the Shadow (because I was a newbie with no originality). It clearly took me a few tries to become more creative, but Cederak is my indefinite option. :)-Ced

fishers64 is my name on here. It always has been, and it likely always will be. (I mean, what's the point in changing it and confusing people? Might as well focus my creative energies on something more productive.)As for where it came from, it was a shameless corruption of my real name by a junior high school-sponsored email system. It sounded cool, so I kept it. And probably will keep it.

Sweetie Belle to Bambi Nov 28 2011 12:23 PMBrawl and Megatron's Beak to Sweetie Belle Oct 13 2011 10:32 PMPAPER SPEAKERS WAT to Brawl and Megatron's Beak Mar 14 2011 05:07 PMMatoro Inika: Toa of Ice to PAPER SPEAKERS WAT Jan 28 2011 04:26 PMPAPER SPEAKERS WAT to Matoro Inika: Toa of Ice Dec 14 2010 11:48 AMShockblast to PAPER SPEAKERS WAT Oct 29 2010 08:16 PMBrawl and Megatron's Beak to Shockblast Sep 01 2010 04:43 PMBrawl and Megatrons Beak to Brawl and Megatron's Beak Jun 25 2010 05:39 PMbrawl and megatrons beak to Brawl and Megatrons Beak Oct 15 2009 06:05 PMI'm not sure how many times I've had to explain where brawl and megatrons beak cam from.. Long story short, my brother suggested it to me, and I was like okay sure.

Edited by Bambi

• Hidden toa of illusion[*]Jay'ko the Forgotten[*]Jay'ko the Jedi[*]Jay'ko: Master of Illusion[*]Jay'ko: Aqua Knight]Unit #CS3KX[*]Darth Cyberstrike[*]QQQQ[*]lolwut (Q) Spaegefefrwewr[*]##### Bantha (yum)[*]QQQQ: The Vanquisher of MU[*]Jack-Q-Lantern[*]The Late Great QQQQ[*]Doctor QQQQ[*]The Last of Them All

and just changed today: 19.???? MuffeltangelnAll the names past 9 come from me turning Qrazy.Most of them were madeup right when I got to the Change Display name screen. ##### Bantha (yum) was about the only planned one, it was to be the first member to appear on the members page.I like to think of my latest name as a sequel to spaegefefrwewr.[????]

Edited by The Final Boss

I first joined as Mount Ihu because I wanted something associated with the element of ice, which was a favourite, both for the uses and the characters who used it. I was browsing through BS01 one day and came across the entry. I thought "hey, mountains are cool, and its like a big nose". From there, it just grew on me and I kept it for quite some time.My only other name is my current alias, The Lorax. I chose it because I'm a devoted Dr. Seuss fan and that was one of my favourite stories. I speak for the trees!

ppg2.png

My first and only name on BZP so far is The Smoke Monster. I gave myself this name because I love the TV show LOST, and the Smoke Monster was one of my favorite characters in the show.I have never changed my name since joining BZP, nor do I planned to anytime soon. I really like this name and I can't see myself being called any other name here.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Apparently I was known as Vampire Barbie for a short while.That one was a big surprise for me.

That was last year´s April Fools prank. :P All staff member names were changed to that of a Barbie.I joined as Gatanui, but I can´t remember why I chose that name. I´m not sure if the Ga for water and the Ta for fire was the real reason we chose the name or if I made it up later.My first change was from Gatanui to Gatanui: the male wate. :annoyed: It was supposed to be Gatanui: the male water-and-fire Toa, but the rest was cut off because of a stupid mistake of mine. So we were stuck with that silly name for 90 days, until we changed it the very second we could back to Gatanui. :PMy next change was from Gatanui to Gatanui. :wacko: That was to fix a glitch there was with the name changing form but it seems pretty pointless when I think about it.My next change was to ~Gatanui because everyone had their names with ~ or # back then but understandably we grew tired of it pretty fast.Finally, I remained as Gatanui for a long while until the aforementioned April Fools prank in 2011 when my name was changed to Tour Guide Barbie. :P The last two changes are from the recent staff name change fad, Germanopaidogogophobia being the first and One-Headed Janus the next. And now I am Gatanui once again, until the next name change fad or April Fools prank. :P-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Since I joined in 2004 and loved the Vahki, and I still loved the Exo-Toa, and since I was horrible with spelling, I joined as "exo-vakhi". Quickly corrected/specified it by changing to Exo-Zadakh. From there, I just added titles onto Exo-Zadakh every once in a while when I gained a new interest, inlcuding:Exo-Zadakh: Planet Key Guardian, Keyblade Master, Exo-Zadakh of Borg, Larryboy's Sidekick, Master of Krana, Shipputatsu, Oblivion Bringer, Pure Swordsman, Jedi Master, Denpa Keyblader, Keyblade Paladin, Twilight Sage, Phantom Slizer, Exo-Zadakh/Stained Glass, Exo-Zadakh no Shinen...And then I decided to make a big change and become Exo-Pahrak: Kal Titan. After a while of that, I changed it to Exo-Pahrak: Void Nomad, and now my "character", Exo-Pahrak or just Pahrak, ends up in random worlds and takes on forms specific to those worlds, including:Prinny Pahrak, Pahrak: Knight of Cornelia, Guts Style Pahrak, SSJ Pahrak, and my current username, Pahrak CantusMy next username will probably be Pahrak: Pokemon Bushou, because of Pokemon Conquest.

Peach 00; came from the fact I like the character Princess Peach; and it is my first username. I won't ever change it for the fact I have no reason to.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

When I joined, I was the dashing and charming karzahni - toa of nightmares. I guess because Karzahni was my favourite character at the time and I've always had a fascination with gothic stuff, so also including nightmares, which fitted as a reference to Karzahni, made me happy.Then I became protodite karzahni, in reference to a game called Endless War (I think...?) I'd been playing. In it, we all just fought each other and I at some point got turned into a mass of protodites. I felt like I needed a name change, so that seemed right. About ninety days later, I decided it need capital letters.Now, I'm in love with a game called NieR (PLAY IT, DARN YOU, GUYS! OR AT LEAST LISTEN TO THE SOUNDTRACK! COME ON!) and, in need of a name change, I found a track called The Wretched Automatons. I fell in love with it, as it was just perfect for a username, and here we are today.I need a new name. I have an idea, but at this point, it's a spoiler for The Best Kept Secrets, so I can't really.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

My first change was from Gatanui to Gatanui: the male wate. :annoyed: It was supposed to be Gatanui: the male water-and-fire Toa, but the rest was cut off because of a stupid mistake of mine. So we were stuck with that silly name for 90 days, until we changed it the very second we could back to Gatanui. :P

Oh man, that name is still the funniest display name ever on BZP, even after all these years. Freakin' hilarious, that was. XD~B~

VakamaTK -> TavakaiI'm really bad at coming up with names; VakamaTK was the name I'd used on the Internet for a while because it was the best thing I could come up with at the time. Tavakai was invented by my cousin when I asked if he could come up with a better Bionicle sounding name for me to use.

button.png

Well, my screen-name (Paleo, if it ever changes for a staff fad) was a result of trying to create a screen-name that sounded original and lacked a number. I got this idea from Dorek's screen-name. As for the actual name, it comes from "paleontology" which was the first scientific field I was interested in. I haven't changed it at all as of now, and I don't have any plans to.

My first change was from Gatanui to Gatanui: the male wate. :annoyed: It was supposed to be Gatanui: the male water-and-fire Toa, but the rest was cut off because of a stupid mistake of mine. So we were stuck with that silly name for 90 days, until we changed it the very second we could back to Gatanui. :P

Oh man, that name is still the funniest display name ever on BZP, even after all these years. Freakin' hilarious, that was. XD~B~
How is it that every time I tell it someone happens to remember it? :P Well, at least you had your fun with it. Fortunately, I can laugh about it now, too. :P-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I have always been Bfahome, except when I wasn't.The name was what I came up with for my "Kanoka Club" account. Stands for BIONICLE fan at home. I was an extremely original child.And I've just used it ever since because consistency.I'm guessing Test Subject Barbie was a result of liking Portal.Allodoxaphobia was because of irony.Cama Zotz was because Silverwing is a cool series.I also changed my name from Bfahome to Bfahome once, just to see if I could.(I could.)

OpAXNpl.jpg

Well, originally I was -Toa Lhikevikk-, and I kept that name for a year or two until I became POBZPC. Afterwards, I decided to liberally abuse my 30-day name-changing abilities, starting with HE DID IT (as part of a joke with Sumiki, who became NO I DIDN'T), then to Lhikevikk Astley, (a pun on Rick Astley) then to Thomson (for a Tintin fad) then to back to -Toa Lhikevikk-, (just because) then to Harold Saxon (because Doctor Who is awesome), then to hacked by Lhikevikk, (as an in-joke for my blog readers), then to Your Unaffectionate Mayor (to added flavour in a Mafia game I was hosting), then to Lhikevikk Returns! (to celebrate BZP's return), then to The Emperor Penguin (because penguins cool), then to High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup (on a whim, at Burnmad's suggestion) then to my current name, Martin Van Buren (partly as a blog in-joke, partly because he was actually a pretty cool President).No, I don't have all this memorized, I used my profile as a reference. :P

bug_animated.gif

I'm gonna be here awhile. :P Lessee here...1. 007lewa (December 2008-March 2009) - I used this name on other sites starting in January 2008, and when I joined in December I decided to use it here too. I chose it because I though 007 sounded cool, and I liked Lewa. However, my liking for the name vanished pretty fast, because...2. ibrow (March 2009-July 2010) - I found this! Man, what can I say? I'll have to save some stuff for later, but earlier (way back in 2007) I'd used the name "Brow" for some stuff as a play on my last name. In early 2009 I tacked an "i" onto the front to make a pun or whatever on the word "eyebrow".3. Globin (July 2010-October 2010) - I switched to this name in 2010 after using "ibrow" for almost a year and a half because I became obsessed over the different emoglobins from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.4. ibrow (October 2010-January 2011) - I switched back to it because I was missing the name after three months, and to be honest, I was actually scared that someone would take the name. xD5. Freelancer iBrow (January 2011-April 2011) - A variation of "ibrow" that came from my new obsession with the series Red vs. Blue. I still watch it (obviously :P), but it's unlikely I'll revisit this name. In addition, I began to embrace the iPod parodying aspect of "ibrow" here.6. The iBrow Classic (April 2011-October 2011) - Here I took the iPod parodying aspect of "ibrow" full force, and was loving it. It was supposed to be a 45 day name change since I was premier, but then the downtime happened and I had it for six months. Stupid downtime.7. ibrow (October 2011-November 2011) - After the six month downtime I was aching to see my old name again, almost literally. So I became good ol' ibrow again. I didn't call myself "iBrow" because after typing it out on its own as a name, I didn't like how it looked. 8. iBrony (November 2011-January 2012) - The first of two My Little Pony name changes, this was the big way I announced to the site that I was a fan of the show. To be honest, I think it would've been better as "ibrony" in retrospect, but whatevs. I did it as a play on how similar "brow" and "brony" were in spelling.9. iBrow Hearts Luna (January 2012-February 2012) - My second My Little Pony name change, declaring my love for Princess Luna from the show (not the member lol). I feel like it was a bold and risky move on my part, and it did get me some fairly negative comments, but I liked it. 10. Kermit the Pyro (February 2012-April 2012) - The first name change I've had since Globin way back in 2010 (and only my third name ever) that didn't have "ibrow" or some variation of it in the name at all. I changed it to join a small Muppets name fad (and also because Kermit the Frog is sweet), and also because I'd been wanting a name that had to do with the Pyro from Team Fortress 2 for a long time.11. ibrow (April 2012-???) - I changed back to good ol' ibrow this time because once again, after several months I was missing it. In addition, after having a name that was completely different I wanted people to recognize me again. My next name change is completely unknown.

I've changed my name so many times, but the results were so depressing I always ended up back here, because it's just me. Other names seem wrong somehow. It's also why I never take part in name change fads. Sometimes think of switching to 'Tapuon' as it's similar. Anyone got any thoughts on that? As far as I can see now though, I am Taipu1.And please honour the 1.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

The "default" name I'm using since BZP came back online, dotcom (all lowercase) is just a nondescript little name. The idea is "I am in the internet" and so I can do as I wish with my av/sig. The original name I adopted was "Trinuma Nuva." I thought it sounded cool, so I kept it or some variation for a couple of years. I often added little subtitles, generally lame ones that reflected my interests, like Pendragon or FusionFall. I still remember the horror and shame of spending 90 days after I tried to come back to my original name, and ending up with TRINUVA NUVA, in all caps to top it all off. Later times had me using TriNuMaNuVa for some reason, followed or preceded by a Pearls Before Swine reference, like "RatHasCome," "EndZeebaLife" or "Zeeba Assaseen." That was fun in a dumb sort of way, but boy was it jumbled. Come September 2010, I became a big MSPA fan. The three following names I used where all taken from it and part of the fad around that time. I used Sepulchritude, Diamond Droogs and ectoBiologist. That last one is my permanent one in the archives. I don't mind that too much.I came up with dotcom during the downtime. The last two non-dotcom names I've used (Including my current one) are the titular characters from the anime Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. It is basically the greatest anime of all time.and...that is far too much text...

AXKP5KC.png

Let's see. I started out with Redidax, basically a parody of Teridax's name. I decided to change the T to R, because that's my first name's letter. Eventually, I decided I wanted to change my name to Riglax. Of course, it was another parody of Makuta Triglax's name, with the T removed....and, because I wanted the change not to be too severe, I had my name changed to Rediglax Krom for a while. Afterwards, I was just Riglax Krom, then plain Riglax or Rig. I became known by that name, so I intend on keeping it.Also, there were a total of three other noobish names I went by, well, just because.

Edited by Riglax

The lost Toa ~ When I joined my favorite character was Lesovikk, who I dubbed the "lost" Toa (aka "forgotten" rather than "doesn't know where he is" =P). Then Darnzerf gave me the name Velox, and it stuck, changing it only for various fads:The Dark Knight ~ There was a staff movie fad, but we weren't staff yet so Aaron (Nuju Metru) and I decided to start our own fad; I was TDK and he was Batman Begins. Llamas With Hats ~ Again, a fad with Aaron -- this was after we were asked to become staff, but before we were promoted. Since we knew there'd only be a day or two before we were promoted, we asked B6 if we could change our names for that time period, and he said yes. Aaron was Llamas with Hats. Novelist Barbie, Scriptophobia and Cerberus ~ Staff prank/fad names. Now explaining my various forms of Velox:.:Toa Velox:. The Lost Toa ~ Didn't want to change my name to something completely different, so I eased in to my Toa Velox name by keeping part of my old name. .:Toa Velox:. ~ Thought it looked cool.Toa Velox ~ Decided plain was better -- this actually has two spaces between "Toa" and "Velox" (because another member used that name as their login name, even though I was already .:Toa Velox:. before they joined) but the board automatically made it only one space.Toa_Velox ~ When I became staff B6 said I shouldn't have the two spaces because then people couldn't search for/PM me easily, so he changed it to "Velox" but I wanted the "Toa" there so he made it this. Velox ~ Decided "Velox" by itself was cooler, asked B6 to change it. Probably will keep it like this forever with the exception of fads. And there you have it.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Eeeh... well, back when I joined I was a complete Takanuva fangirl, and due to my extreme originality and creativity when it comes to names I seperated the halves. inserted an 'i' to make the name female and zack - Taka Nuvia it was. :shrugs:Over the past few years I changed it several times, but usually always kept the Taka Nuvia part. Except for that one time when I changed it to "Whispering Shadows" just to see whether it would be different with another display name. And yes, it was, but no, I didn't like it much, it felt like nobody knew me anymore :lol:And lately, I felt a bit boring with the same old name all the time. So we'll see what the future has in store. ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I was originally called Absorba62, because of the fact that... well.... I was here for comics and seeing Dark709's stuff, I was under the pretense that having numbers after your name was automatically cool. Silly me. XDI then just condensed it to Absorba for a while, but then I changed my name to Proto Man after being part of the Mega Man 9 and 10 craze. Kept that name until the big reboot, and then I changed my name to Absorba again. :)