IC: Alaric (Party Room, Institute)"Oh, yeah? Well, just you wait," Alaric pouted, crossing his arms. "Come December, Santa's gonna give me lots of presents for being a good man and you're gonna get COAL. Lots and lots of COAL."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dante grinned. "Ah, so you're the one my sister insists can't dance. Well, I guess we'll start with a few covers and then move on to our music." Dante walked off in the direction of the party. IC: Tali came back. She had changed into a mildly tight dress that matched her emerald eyes and showed off her curves. "You ready to get beat?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Firsprit"Oh yea! We have a live performance playing, Robing the Foxes!" Zac said into the mic, "There is punch and some snacks and of course the dance floor, so when the music starts, have fun dancing with your friends!" He said as he walked off the stage.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: This habit of drawing is going to my head. Here's Amaterasu. The shuriken thingy she's holding is actually light. And she's using a light sabre.Yeah. Unoriginal, I know.IC: Madness went and set the Danger Room to its lowest level. It would slowly cycle into more harder and dangerous levels.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: SpiritWill just stood around, he wasn't big on parties but building traps sounded great so he walked over to Witch. "I'll help, what did you have in mind?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X, HQ)Kane nodded, "Yeah Novocain is clinically insane but he's also a super genius." he said. "The drugs will wear off soon." he told her.IC: Triblade (Party Room, Institute)Matt shrugged his shoulders. "Honestly I have no idea, but I think they might of stolen it from Elijah's old stash he left in the school." he said. As the music began to play he shrugged, "Never heard of this band." he said taking another sip of his punch.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood, HQ)Pietro continued to fly for some time until the new Brotherhood head quarters loomed into view. He pulled apart the metal doors with his powers and then flew inside on his unstable legs. The bandages on his legs were stained red and his arms stuck out at odd angles since they where broken. "I have returned." he said before he fell onto the ground face first from blood loss and pain.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal sighed, "Hopefully sooner than later." Krystal's ears flicked a bit. "Is there a...lounge of sorts around here? Or do you guys just stand around in hallways all the time?" IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Ashley listened to the music for the moment. "Doesn't ring a bell for me either." Though to be quite honest she didn't really listen to much music. "Someone told me once that music helps plants grow, I wonder if that's true..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Shawn IC: Shawn whistles at Tali for a second being stunned at her beauty and her curves. "Wow, you look amazing..um..for a teacher." Shawn says while extending his hand towards Tali. "I think I owe you something petite." Afterwords Shawn says "one sec" to Tali and rushes back to his room, and after about 3 minutes Shawn comes back sporting a completely new look for him. He is wearing a black vest with some dark slacks and a dark red silk shirt underneath. Since he had not worn clothes like this in a while the silk shirt kind of worked like a double edge sword he thought. It was a bit small and a little tight but at the same time it accentuated his physique, and he was down with that. He then returns to Tali looking as classy as Shawn can muster and then says "Now petite....is it...time to get down." Smiling at her with a beautiful smile, and an adorable face.Emily IC: Emily rushes towards the party room thinking to herself *that can't be*

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Braveheart"Everything okay Emily?"IC: FirespiritZac walked over to the pool table and grabbed a plate of brownies...he took about 10 of them and slowly walked away to a table. Chocolate was his weakness.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: Shawn chuckles "whispering in my ear not teach, don't get too many ideas." He smiles as he gently places his hands on her hips, but not too low, not to be disrespectful. He pulls her in slightly and slowly dances with her, feeling the vibe of the situation Shawn admits to the teacher "you look...really nice."Emily IC: "I think one of the most awesome bands in the world is in the party." She says to Caleb all excited.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: DemonDemon was at Quicksilver's side instantly. He placed two fingers on the Brotherhood leader's neck to feel for a pulse.There wasn't one.He instantly charged both hands with electricity and held them over Quicksilver's heart. A blast of electricity erupted from him, then another, and another, until he felt a heartbeat.

67tlbk.png

IC: Aleks (Party Room, Institute)"Hello, Rebekah."Aleks had appeared from seemingly out of nowhere, clad in a midnight colored, unbuttoned vest layered over a dark sports shirt. Below his waist were tight black denim pants and a pair of TOMS, giving him an almost shadowy - pardon the pun - aura as he bent down and kissed the hand of the violet-eyed mutant."Can I have this dance?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowSaid violet eyes narrowed. Shadow herself hadn't bothered to change for the event, in fact, she had barely bothered to do anything, except dust herself off from her escapade through the ceiling. She still wore the same dark pants and purple shirt, though she had added her scarf the mix. "Doc says I shouldn't dance. Injured."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Aleks (Party, Institute)Aleksandr's eyes glimmered in hurt and then intensified again, shining enticingly, like a half-unwrapped Hershey bar. His white face formed a small pout as he brushed Shadow's knuckles lightly with one hand."The same doctor that's grinding on the teacher you've been making eyes at since before the party started?" he asked, pushing a stray lock of black hair out of Rebekah's face. "One dance. Come on, I've missed you."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tali blushed. "Thanks... Thanks a lot." She paused. "I take it back about the dancing..you're actually pretty good. Let's forget about the competitive bit."IC: Jared stepped into the room, wearing his normal green t-shirt, but he had at least changed in to some Jeans and the t-shirt wasn't ripped. IC: Dante spoke into the mike "Ok, now it's time. This song was in Rolling Stone for hardest guitar part of all time. Eddie Van Halen once congratulated me for being able to play it." He grinned manically. "WELCOME, TO DANTE'S INFERNO." Dante stepped away, as his bassist, a girl with pink hair named Christine, came up to sing instead. When Dante started playing, it didn't even sound like a guitar anymore. It sounded like pure music.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Aleks (Party, Institute)Aleks shrugged in a passive acceptance and took Rebekah's hand lightly, pulling her out into the middle of the dance floor and spinning her lightly in a circle before bending his head into the small of her neck, positioning himself into his ear and cursing lightly in Russian, making the foul word sound almost like a song lyric."What is with this band?" he growled playfully. "They sound like I imagine the devil's screeches would."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: DemonDemon leaned his ear over Pietro's mouth. When he felt the steady and gentle sound of breathing, be stood."I've done all I can," he said, "he'll live, but I'm not sure for how long."OOC: Tyler, you may have missed this:

IC: Black CatMax slipped out of bed just as the last rays of the sun vanished over the horizon. She needed to move quickly. She changed into a black skintight suit that she normally wore during her "job" and slipped soundlessly into the hotel's ventilation system.It was all going smoothly until about the time she was above the room that just so happened to house Dallas and Brianne. Just then, a weak link in the chain of her necklace, the necklace she always wore as a good luck charm, snapped and the whole thing fell to the metal surface below her with a clang that was just loud enough to be heard through the nearby vents. She was instantly and absolutely still. Why were her bad luck powers acting up now?

67tlbk.png

Shawn IC: Shawn himself actually blushes, "Huh, yeah....no more competing." Shawn lowers his head and stares at Tali. "Thank you by the way...for everything." As he lays his forehead on hers. "You've been a really good friend to me."Emily IC: Emily makes it to the party and rushing straight to the area where the band is playing she just stares like a fan girl.Rosalina IC: Rosalina kneels over Pietro slightly lifting his head and placing it on her lap. She then turns her head towards Demon and says "Thank you."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Shadow"They're the friends of several varieties of fool. I'm honestly not surprised." Shadow replied, just loud enough to be heard. Silently, she thanked whatever lucky stars she had that her muscles still remembered how to dance.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Wild Card:In the meantime, Wild Card had heard about the party, but he'd been looking around the mansion. He'd found this really neat book that had a bunch of words in it, and some pictures with humans posing in old pictures wearing even older-looking clothes. Card had looked at the front of the book, which had H-I-S-T-O-R-Y on the front, along with a whole bunch of other long words that Card couldn't read, and didn't feel like spelling out. So instead, he'd gone to look for the nearest teacher. In this case, Alaric, who Card conveniently saw standing in the room where Shawn's party was. So Card walked up to slightly behind Alaric, tapping him on the shoulder.IC: Rapture:Rapture seemed to just appear behind Krystal and her new friends."Aw... What's this? We have a new pet?" She asked, swishing her tail innocently.IC: Wild Card:Card was in the blackbird, anxiously looking about.

IC: FirespirtZc walke next to Emily and Caleb, stuffing his mouth with brownies, "Sup guys,"OOC: It's not Shawn's Auron, it's Firespirit's.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Dante finished, then he decided to take a break and mingle a bit while the rest of his band played.OOC: open for interactionIC: "A good enough friend to nearly get you expelled?"IC: Jared lurked in the shadows. OOC: open for interactionIC: the Observer put Alex down, then sat down in a random seat.OOC: open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Alaric (Party, Institute)"Hmm?"Alaric's gaze broke, turning away from Aleksandr and Shadow's dancing as he met Wild Card's eyes; the bright blue eyes of the history teacher glinted in confusion for a moment before he looked down and saw the history book."Ohhh. What exactly do you need, man?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alaric (Party, Institute)"Well, it's a history book," explained the teacher, pulling up a chair and sitting down, brushing soft black hair out of his eyes. "It's basically one big, long book documenting anything major that's ever happened in the human race."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FirespiritZac walke to the stage, "Alright around of applause for Robbing the Foxes! They are gonna take a break but feel free to chat with them!" Zac said with his mouth full of brownies, "Whoops! Still have food in my mouth, try the brownies!"

Shawn IC: Shawn pokes Tali in the nose. "Don't stress that petite...you did not know that Beast would react that way. Besides what ended up happening." Shawn stops dancing for a second. "I'm here dancing with you aren't I?" He says smiling at her.Emily IC: Emily rushes to Dante and tells him "Oh my goodness I am such a huge fan!! I need your autograph!!"

shawnlos.jpg

EDIT: Please ignore this post

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)Meanwhile, while the X-Men partied on with their friends, allies, and Garth, not wondering for a second where he or John may be or how they were doing, Dallas had his eyes closed, peacefully letting Bri rest her chest on his forehead as he took deep, almost meditative breaths. Some Ryan Gosling movie - no, not The Notebook - played on the TV as the illusionist reached up to run a soft grey hand through her boyfriend's long, blonde locks, and Dallas smiled, moving to squeeze her hand, when--CLANG!Instantly, the shotgun Dallas had seemingly come into possession of the night before - what had happened, anyway? Why couldn't he remember a thing? - was out from underneath the bed, pointed up at the roof and loaded.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Elijah:Elijah, it seemed, had the same idea as Aleks. Growling, he stalked up to the lead singer of the band, whose skills were even worse than his instrumentalists, throwing him aside and sending the band after as he picked up a bass guitar, plugging in to the amp there, and fiddling with the settings a bit, and proceeded to-in much better form-finish the song that had been stricken up.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now