IC: MadnessAs soon as he felt the bombs destroyed in his head, he immediately turned onto the soldiers and lashed out with his rage. Of course, they weren't in the wrong, but were just following orders, but Madness needed something to just take out his anger on.He quickly calmed down, however, and quickly made his way back inside the facility.He didn't know what he was doing. Only that his feet were moving of their own accord towards the medical area. Then he knew it.He was going to kill a doctor. If Novocain even deserved that title.Madness gripped his staff tighter.IC: MichaelThere was a curious feeling in his head. The bombs had somehow been disassembled. He sent some needles of shadow toward a helicopter and saw Madness slinking inside the facility. He followed, and it was mostly quiet inside.Madness was headed to the Medical area.He silently followed.IC: AmaterasuAmaterasu slashed some bullets out of the air, and blasted one of the soldiers with a ball of light, which exploded on contact.Make them pay., she thought, and she sent out discs of light at the soldiers, inflicting cuts on them.She dodged another hail of bullets, and kept on killing.

Edited by ConTradictheory

"Wer Traumt?"

IC-Khan:

Hmm. It seemed Ilya had been ignored by Johnson, the Priest flashing him the barest hint of recognition as he moved about. Khan smiled, thankfully having maneuvered to keep himself behind Johnson at all times, and keeping quiet, trying to avoid being heard.

And being unnoticed suited him just fine. He checked his weapon, still on automatic, safety off, and he aimed at the Col. before him, for the man's head and upper spinal area. And he opened fire, the 5.45x39mm cartridges quickly expending, the bullets flying for the man he shot at, the rifle's action making a quick ra-ta-ta-ta-ta sound as it threw round after round down the short range.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility - Krystal gasped in shock as her shoulder was bitten into. She just sat on her knees for a moment or two, her eyes wide. She became even more shocked when the wound started to heal rapidly, much faster than her healing factor was capable of, the wound on her abdomen stopped bleeding and quickly began to close up as well. What was happening? She wasn't even paying attention to the now remorseful John, for the moment she forgot he was there. Then it happened, intense pain began to surge through her body. Her heart rate accelerating even faster, her hold body was shaking from how fast it beat. She braced her paw-like hands against the snow as the pain increased. It was happening again...she was changing...just like when she first became a mutant. But it was different somehow. If John was still watching, he would notice her body mass began to increase, only slightly but enough that it was noticeable, her claws began to grow sharper and her hands became even more paw-like, to the point where opening a door wouldn't be possible, her muzzle grew out and become longer and more pronounced, and so did her tail. Her eyes became more wolf-like than before and silver color mixed with the violet eyes, making them almost reflective in the light. She gagged a bit as she felt a strange sensation in her throat as her voice-box adapted, making her unable to speak at all except for like a wolf. The biggest changes to her were not the physical ones but mental. The instincts she'd already been at war with inside her were increased ten-fold, quickly overpowering her conscious mind. Her mind felt foggy, it was harder to think intelligently, but her instincts were much easier to follow. It was about then she noticed John again, she instinctively drooped her ears and whimpered submissively. She remembered that he had beaten her and her instincts dictated that that made him the boss. IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility - "Matt!" Ashley cried out as he took a bullet. Ashley pulled Matt toward the hole in the wall that he'd created earlier for cover. As soon as they were inside she immediately grasped for his side to see how bad the wound was. IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility - Well, I wasn't having any luck finding Lilliana, in fact I was kinda lost really. I'd run into a couple unfortunate Weapon X soldiers here and there, no big deal. As I made my way through the endless hallways and corridors I crept up on two soldiers who were guarding what appeared to be the entrance to some sort of lab. The soldiers, despite the high alert and situation outside, were talking to each other rather idly, like as if they weren't worried about any mutants coming down this way. "Man I'm not sure if I'd rather be outside fighting or stuck down here guarding Novocain's 'precious' laboratory for the next few hours. This place gives me the creeps." One soldier complained. "I know what you mean, did you hear what Novocain did to Jimmy? This was his post last week. Key word: was." Novocain! I gritted my teeth at hearing the name. So he was here and working for Weapon X! And from the sounds of it he was just behind those doors. It was time for him to pay for what he did to me and Lilliana. But first, I had to deal with these two morons. I quickly formed a vacuum around them, they flailed around for a bit as they gasped for air, but wherever they went I just removed the air before they could breathe it in. They collapsed shortly after. The door however, was locked and bolted, it required a pass-code. I grinned, why use a pass-code when I had a katana with an adamantium blade? I gave the door two diagonal swipes, creating a big 'X' in the door. I then proceeded to give it a swift kick mixed with a blast of air. The door flew off into four pieces. I stepped inside, wielding my blade dangerously. "Hello Novocain...remember me?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Alex, Control Room

There was a long pause in the replies. In fact, Alec was just about to send another when the reply came through. If you see her before I'm done here, tell her I'll see her soon, okay?

He turned his attention to his monitors. A squad of Weapon X soldiers was rushing toward the fight, probably some of the last ones left. It took only a single button press to seal them off, unable to aid their comrades.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC Who can Geoffrey call?IC Geoffrey (Weapon X base)Sighing, I looked up from my iPhone5. Getting up, I took a look at the blast doors. They didn't look like anything I could cut or shoot through. In desperation, I opemed up Maps. "Where am I?" I muttered.OOC Who can Geoffrey call?Also, is Weapon X government funded?IC Geoffrey (Weapon X base)Sighing, I looked up from my iPhone5. Getting up, I took a look at the blast doors. They didn't look like anything I could cut or shoot through. In desperation, I opemed up Maps. "Where am I?" I muttered.

IC:There was a crash as Madness rounded the corner to the medical ward. He instinctively leapt onto the ceilings, and started creeping quietly towards the medical lab.The lab's doors were lying on the floor in four pieces. In the doorway was a couple of dead soldiers, along with a guy, holding a katana. Madness didn't know who the guy was, but that somehow, he too was after that a-e of the doctor.He crouched down on the ceiling-floor, wondering how this would turn out.Michael rounded the corridor and looked around, for Madness. He saw his quarry and moved, but must have made a barely in audible noise, for Madness suddenly turned around and gestured for him to keep quiet.Sara herself was having some trouble trying to avoid the crossfire. She flew up- helicopters!She stuck to the ground-Bullets galore!At any rate, the only way of traveling would be underground. Or constant pluckiness.She ran, alternately flying and running, trying to avoid the bullets and assorted projectiles.She ran into the building, seeking a place of cover and ran up as high as she could.Then there were sword wielding maniacs, everywhere.What. The. ####.So she began sticking to the shadows again, and slowly made her way up to the higher levels of the facility. The place she went was sealed off by blast doors and luckily, had signs of being searched by sword wielding maniacs.She sat down, wondering what to do, when she heard someone from other side of the blast door move and sounds of a game leaked through."Hey? Anyone there?" she asked.OOC: That's you Mr.Constructman. If I do not respond for too long, feel free to use Sara's control over pain (it affects metals best) to get Geoffrey out.

Edited by ConTradictheory

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Dante memorized the location of the reactor room, and reformed his sword into an arm covering gauntlet. Dashing through the halls, he kept his gauntlet ready.

OOC: I've said this before, but Dante's weapons can be used by anyone, but they have limited ammo. Unless you hook 'em up to a specialized power source.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Adrian was simply enjoying the feeling of tossing guards left and right when he felt metal clang off of his back. Adrian frowned, and turned to see what had hit him. The apparently large blade had been thrown by a man dressed in black who stood next to an identically dressed man with an identical sword. If Adrian remembered correctly, he had seen the man quite a few times around the base. He could clone himself.

Adrian picked up the blade that had been thrown at him and began stalking towards his assailants. These guys were gonna get tossed like everyone else, if Adrian had anything to say about it.

---

The two Legion clones began running at Adrian as soon as he began walking towards them, not intimidated in the slightest.

Other Legion clones continued cutting a swath through a small group of brotherhood mutants, generally causing chaos within the chaos.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Alex

The speaker behind Sara clicked on, just before Alex started speaking. "Miss, there's a Weapon X agent behind that door. I would recommend ignoring him. If you don't, for everyone's safety, I'll be forced to lock you in as well."

He switched off that mike line, but kept an eye and an ear out for any possible response. He reached into the bag at his waist, searching for the piece of tech he knew he had in there. He'd invented it years ago. It was a distinctly primitive model. Well, when compared to the new versions. By the standards of the common person, it was insane.

After a few moments, his hand closed over it, and he brought it out. A quick search of the main console revealed what he was looking for, a USB port. A small LED on the end of the device started to blink once it was inserted, signaling that it was functioning correctly. The transmitter/receiver worked on the same principle the computers in his dorm room did, slaving the functions of a single device to another. In this case, it would allow him to remotely control the base's functions from his laptop. He activated the program, and waited for it to adapt to the base's systems.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)

If Brooklyn picked up on Shadow's distress, she didn't notice it. The young hipster sat and watched the New York traffic roll by, munching in content on her sandwich.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow

After what seemed like forever, but was probably only a minute, the onslaught abated. As she always did, Rebekah pushed back, ceasing the flow of memories altogether, and burying them as deeply as she could.

But she couldn't get them out of her mind. She couldn't ignore the new ones that had surfaced, as hard as she tried. She took another sip of her lemonade, slightly paler than normal.

Just get your mind off it. Preoccupy yourself.

"So. Brooklyn, what is it you like to do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

"I like baking, shopping, texting, watching Gossip Girl, watching The Vampire Diaries, listening to random mid-2000s indie and alternative music, and saving the world from the zombie menace! Oh, and LOST reruns."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shadow blinked, trying to comprehend what was almost a foreign language. "Um, that's great. I think. But I don't know any of those tv shows."

"... I know about zombies, though. And texting. And.... Well, does shopping count if you've only gone once that you can remember?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Tyler, you might have missed this:

IC: Julia

Julia released Dallas and brushed some of her long, dark hair out of her face. "Dallas, it was awful," she said, "they put bombs in our heads. But I think our old pal Quicksilver has taken care of that."She popped her claws."Now let's go kick some Weapon-X ***."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

"Oh hello," He said back to the newcomer, "Seeing as you have really pointy slicey things, I'm going to guess you're here to kill this guy. And while I realize he's a jerk, I need him alive."

He took a good long look at Windrider. Although, Windrider might be surprised to see X-Bones being in the same room as Novocain.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris followed behind his sister, knocking back any would-be attackers with his 'borrowed' telekinesis.

IC: Rapture:

"Yeah. About that... Your rival just saved you, and your students. If I were you, I'd suggest going to help before any of them try to defect."

IC: Molotov:

"Good. When do I get started?"

"SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

IC: Dallas (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Mmkai, but I wanna take the assault rifle."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow, Panera Bread

Shadow blinked again, nonplussed by the sudden burst of enthusiasm. "Um... What is it about shopping that people find so fun, anyway? I mean, I don't quite understand..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FaunaFauna spiraled through the air, dazed. She knew that her back had been cut open, but all that she could feel was the blood dripping off of her feathers. Suddenly, she felt a muffled crunch in her left wing and looked down to see that she was in the snow. Fauna tried to resume flight but she was still exausted and her wing was apparently broken. She didn't want to see that anymore, so she turned back human and fell asleep in the cold.

Edited by Silverstar

IC: Ezekiel (Brotherhood Warehouse)

Success! One of the helicopters was destroyed. Ezekiel manipulated the one under his control to fire at the remaining chopper.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, it was a big day for me today. I'm not sure if I'm going to post tomorrow since I'll be celebrating my birthday. If I do post, see you then. If not, see you guys Sunday.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility - I looked at 'X-bones', or what at least appeared to be him. But if I remembered correctly, X-bones had gone in the Blackbird and last I checked it had not landed when I entered the facility, there was no way this was really him. Not only that but his mannerisms and the way he spoke were way off. I mean 'pointy slicely things'? I doubted the real X-bones would ever say that, or if anyone normal would ever say that anyway. Regardless, it didn't really matter if it was the real X-bones or not, he was in my way, and I couldn't care less if he needed him alive or not. "Get out of my way! I'll remove you by force if I have to." I warned, brandishing my adamantium katana.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Alex

Thought about it. Decided against it. I'm no good at speeches, let alone romantic gestures. Computers... Computers I can talk to, easily. People are harder.

"Hey, I know!" Rebekah said suddenly, breaking into a wide smile. "You said you liked shopping. Well, I need to find something to wear that isn't pink, and I bet you don't have many clothes. Not after escaping Weapon X.""So how about we fix both of those situations?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Tyler you also missed Ashlynn telepathically calling out Ric’s name.

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Battle)

Since Johnson’s invulnerability was still up the bullets merely ricocheted off the back of his head and his upper spinal area. Johnson jumped to the left as he was forced to let down his power for a moment to conserve energy, one of the bullets pumping into his right shoulder. Johnson winced before whirling around and firing his shot-gun at his assailant, followed up by a rush and a super powered kick towards his arm.

IC: Ultimate Feral (Weapon-X Battle)

John had watched Krystal’s change… she was a werewolf and a mutant now like him. He’d turned her into what she was now. You are now a wolf… he sent her with his natural werewolf telepathy, his message more a jumble of feelings and ideas then actual words.

IC: Triblade (Weapon-X Facility)

“I’m fine, look.” he said opening the hole in his costume to show a bullet wound with blood welling out of it. “At least the bullet didn’t stick inside me just cut a chunk out.” he said. He then pulled his hand to the wound before creating a short plasma dagger and cauterizing the wound; Matt flinched and grimaced from the pain. “See all better.”

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)

“Actually no was I supposed too?” he shrugged as he moved over to one of his monitors. “You should really knock next time I needed that door.” he said as he typed something into his keyboard.

What Novocain activated as Colonel Johnson’s hidden weapon. Suddenly panels on the roof of the facility opened up as massive machine shot into the air. It then activated unleashing a bright red light that shot off in all directions, passing through the entire base and through everyone on the battle-field. Suddenly each of the Weapon-X soldiers inherited the X-gene, they’d all been transformed into mutants with the energy, and all had new powers.

Any normal humans in the vicinity would be turned into mutants. Novocain cackled as the energy passed through him. His hand flew forward as he then unleashed a jet of lighting at Windrider’s chest. “I’ve done it!” he yelled.

IC: Scorcher, Destruction (Weapon-X Battle)

Scorcher covered his face with his arms as a blast of explosive energy plowed into him, singing his skin, and sending him through the nearest metal wall. Kane lay for a moment on his back, dazed from the impact of the attack.Destruction advanced towards his brother, his yellow eyes glowing with energy.Scorcher raised his fists and unleashed two massive columns of flame, as he got to his feet. Scorcher could feel his heart hammering and the adrenaline pumping through his veins. Destruction raised both hands and unleashed two orbs from each palm; the orbs raced toward Scorcher. Kane jumped into the air and activated his fire aura, lifting higher, the explosions detonating harmlessly beneath him.Scorcher rocketed toward Caden, hailing blasts of flame down at him. Destruction’s arms moved in a flurry of movement as he created his own blasts of powerful energy, and deflected Scorcher’s. Destruction then unleashed an explosion into the air, Scorcher created a wall of flame that deflected most of it, the force of the explosion still sending him flying backwards. Scorcher righted himself; he raised his arm and unleashed a column of fire at Destruction. Destruction unleashed a small explosion on the floor beneath him, lifting him up into the air, and dodging the flames. Destruction and Scorcher met in mid-air, Scorcher kicked Destruction in the gut, and sent the brotherhood mutant plummeting back to the floor.Scorcher was suddenly wrenched forwards; Destruction was fast, he had already lifted himself into the air and tackled him from behind. Scorcher twisted around and began pummeling Destruction’s face with his flaming fists. Destruction punched Scorcher in the jaw sending Scorcher flying backwards. Destruction then flew forward and kicked Scorcher in the ribs. Kane cringed as he felt a few ribs give way and crack beneath the metal boots. Destruction smiled sadistically, his yellow eyes filled with fierce bloodlust. Destruction lashed out and punched Scorcher in the chest, putting a large amount of energy into the punch. The energy punch ravaged Scorcher’s chest and sent him flying backwards from the powerful force. Scorcher smashed through another metal wall, flailing back into the outside air, and colliding with the snow. Scorcher rolled to a stop, breathing hard. He coughed once and felt blood well up in his mouth. Scorcher spat the blood onto the white snow.Lifting himself off the ground with his flames Scorcher roared higher into the sky, he would bring the battle higher into the air, above the raging battle below. He could hear Destruction trailing him. A blast of energy smashed into Scorcher. It twisted Scorcher around, where Destruction charged in with a flurry of punches. Scorcher created two swords put of flame, one for each hand. He deflected the punches with the blades, the fire-blades bouncing off of Destruction’s metal gauntlets. Kane continued to batter Destruction with his blades, most of them blocked by Destruction’s heavy armor, a few hits cutting into the armor in a few places, and burning Destruction’s flesh. Destruction backhanded Scorcher and then lashed out and kicked his hand making the fire-blade vanish.Destruction grabbed Scorcher’s arm and twisted it around, he then grabbed Scorcher by his throat pulled him downwards, and with his other arm smashed it into Scorcher’s chest, unleashing a massive blast of energy at the same instant. The column of yellow-energy impacted into Scorcher’s chest and pushed him downwards through the air.Scorcher smashed through the roof of the facility, his body flaring with pain from the impact. He smashed back down onto facility floor, where Destruction was already waiting. Laughing Destruction kicked Scorcher in his ribs, making Kane groan with pain.“You’re just like him you know it Kane? You’re more like Johnson then you like to think, you are as rash and hotheaded as he is. You have his anger too. You think your anger was just because you’re a fire elemental, but you’re wrong, you inherited it from him, his taint is inside you Kane and it will always remain until you die.” He said. He laughed and then kicked Scorcher in the face with his combat boots, forcing Scorcher’s face to snap the other direction, blood splattering across the floor.

“The best part is that he isn’t even your real father Kane…” Caden laughed. “What he never told you?” he said grinning. “How sad,”

“You’re lying!” Kane yelled jumping up and unleashing a wall of flame that blasted Caden across the hall.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Battle)

Mimic cringed as the red light passed through her. Suddenly a Weapon-X soldier up ahead of her froze over and began unleashing ice-coated bullets at her. She dodged them before unleashing an explosive orb to his chest, blowing his upper half off. “They’re mutants now?!” she yelled her green eyes wide.

IC: Beast (Weapon-X Battle)

“What a superb idea,” he said. “And I heard from Ashlynn’s telepathic message.” he said as he flew past Rapture running down the hall on all fours, using his strong large arms to propel him through the base.

IC: Copter

The other copter banked to the side, returning fire of its own towards Ezekiel as chain-gun fire flew at his copter.

IC: Daken, Feral (Canadian Wilderness)

Daken and John stopped rolling soon and both stood up in the snow, John ducked as Daken slashed at him with his claws before lashing out with his own his claws cutting into Daken’s abdomen and splattering crimson across the snow next to them. Daken snarled and then rammed his knee into John’s chest doubling him over before he slashed his cheek with his claws, making John’s head snap to the left, the Muramasa blade burning as it slashed his skin open.

“I bet you enjoyed killing people for Weapon-X Daken! You’re pure filth! You’d kill your own brother over a ****ing girl!” John roared.

John retaliated by slashing with both arms past Daken, his claws slashing into Daken’s face. Daken held onto his face as blood dripped down from the cracks between his fingers. “Oh, I didn’t like the killing, John. I loved the killing.”

He snarled and then lashed out kicking John into a nearby tree with powerful force, the tree cracking from the ferocity of the blow. “And, unlike you, I was smart enough to know what I really was. We’re monster’s brother. Plain and simple.”

John was temporarily knocked out as his head snapped against the tree. Daken slowly approached John the angry scarlet slashes across his face slowly closing. “I don’t dress it up with fancy names like mutant or hompsuperior; men were born ruler than apes and we were born crueler then men. It’s just the natural order of things.” he smiled as he neared John. John looked so peaceful now that his lights had been knocked out. Daken grabbed John by his hair and began to drag him through the snow leaving behind a trail of blood.

“Beast and the X-men are fools for trying to protect humans who are inferior to mutants. While the Brotherhood are too full of themselves to admit that we’re everything they hate about mankind and a little bit worse. At least Weapon-X recognizes us for the killers we are.” he said to himself.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: "Doesn't matter." Tali locked on to three soldiers, kicking a Cyclops like mutant in the face.IC: Jared grinned. Without the explosives, the only limit to his power was the amount of light he could absorb. He unleashed a two hand blast at a mutant with a healing factor, obliterating his upper body.IC: Nick growled and started channeling electricity, grabbing a dead soldier's assault rifle and firing electric bullets.IC: Dante swore when the red light went through, and two guards ahead got impenetrable skin. The musician focused, firing a huge sound bolt from his gauntlet.IC: Nate picked up a helmet and hurled it at a soldier, hitting him in the head. "HEY FATTY!"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Khan:

What Johnson forgot was that Ilya had military training, same as this Colonel here must have gotten in the past. Once he'd seen Johnson move, mostly unhurt, he'd already moved to the side, Johnson pushing just past him.

When Johnson turned around, he'd see a ball of what looked to be pure energy forming in Ilya's hand, about the size of a tennis ball, and getting progressively larger as more power was quickly poured into it. Once it was the size of a baseball, Ilya released his hold on it, and it whisteled straight down towards Johnson, before Ilya followed it up with another burst of gunfire.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: You forgot to reply to Molotov flex. =/

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

"Novocain," He said, shifting from X-bones to a 20-year-old blond woman in combat fatigues, "Our agreement."

IC: Chris Marie:

"As long as they're mutants," He replied, "It's a fair fight."

He then used his telekinetic ability to throw another guard away from him.

IC: Rapture:

Rapture promptly exited the base, and started to use her telepathic powers to attempt to knock the colonel unconscious.

IC: Knight

Knight fired stunning lasers into the crowd of soldiers. When the energy passed over him he instinctively made a shield of solid light around himself but was surprised that it passed over him with no apparent effects, however a soldier beside him became coated in highly reflective metal, making Knight's lasers all but useless. The metal mutant punched at Knight but he jumped backwards out of the way and turned some of the light in his hand to microwaves, launching them at the soldier, it caused him to burst into flames. 'That's why you don't put metal in the microwave.' He thought.

IC: Spirit

Will flew down to a tank and phased inside it, knocking out the operators with pain infused blows, he took over the tank and started firing on the other tanks. 'I wonder if they'll recognise this?' He thought.

IC: Smith

Joe looked around at the other soldiers becoming mutants. 'This is bad.' He thought. 'Now they'll start treating us like weapons instead of soldiers. I need to get out of here.' Joe took a non-metal explosive and threw it at Quicksilver.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:Sara quickly backed away from the door after hearing Alex's announcement.Bloody, she thought.And there was a sudden influx of energy blasts and superpowers. Oh, .She didn't have any pain ready, so she slammed her fists onto a nearby wall, and converted the resulting pain into invisible orbs above her shoulder.Michael reacted almost instinctively and formed a whip out of shadows, ready to fight.Madness dropped down, and went into a battle ready stance. was about to break loose, now that Novocain had somehow managed to develop new powers.Amaterasu swore as suddenly, the soldiers developed new powers.Well, she would also up the ante, and be a bigger problem to them. She dissipated the sword and started blasting them with pure, unadulterated light.The resulting mess was something out of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: (Sam)

Sam had used his super speed to dodged the kick. With Johnson distracted by everyone else, Sam went invisible then, moving quietly. He would wait till the moment opened it's self, then Sam would strike.

(Prototype)

Lexie saw that the Weapon-X agents were now mutants, and then proceeded to consume them. She went on consuming till she reached one with metal skin."Well, thats a first." She then went in on the confused agent, slashing him for a while, him screaming the whole time till the metal skin came off and she consumed him.

As she moved through the field, fighting and consuming, the voices in her head grew stronger, driving her to the ground. make us whole, right the wrongs you have done to us!! they screamed in her head. NO,SHUT UP! She yelled back. They couldn't do this to her, it was her mine, her mind. She could what she wanted, but the voices wanted vengance, and they would have it. She launched her whipfist at the closest person to her which was one of the Legion clones. The whip missed, but she used it to pull her self at him, with her blade arm aiming for his face.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

I​C: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -

Krystal was surprised as she heard John's telepathic message. It wasn't exactly in words, but she understood what he was trying to tell her. I'm a wolf? I though that I already was... she send back in the form of mostly confusion.

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -

Ashley couldn't help but wince herself as she watched Matt cauterize the wound. "I could try to heal the burn...if you want..."

IC: Windrider - Weapon X Facility -

The lighting arched toward the most conductive object, my katana, the electricity surged through it, traveling through and into me, the pain was so intense I was forced to drop my weapon. I stumbled backwards a bit, before gritting my teeth and sending a blast of air straight at Novocain, sending anything between us blasting toward him as well. "**** you! How dare you forget! Seven years ago, you kidnapped me and my cousin....Lilliana. For whatever reason, you let me go, big mistake." I kept marching toward him, a bit slowly from the lighting attack, but I keep the air blowing forcefully against him, trying to pin him to the wall so it would be nearly impossible for him to move.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: IcitineLilliana ran through the corridors, aiming her icy "missiles" at passing Weapon-X soldiers until she came upon Novocain's office. Suddenly someone called out her name and she froze. "Cousin?" She said softly as she ran into the room. "Nathan?!"