BZPower Buys LEGO

Today I am pleased to announce that BZPower has made its first acquisition since Bionicle Zone and Kanohi Power merged all those years ago. Over time we have been investing some of the money we receive from ad revenue and Premier Membership donations, and recently some of those investments yielded impressive returns. With such a large influx of cash, the only logical move was to buy The LEGO Group in its entirety. As the new owners of the company, the BZPower Administration looks forward to bringing you all the quality building toys you've come to know and love over the years. There are still many details to be worked out, and for now both groups will continue to run business as usual until the buyout is completed. As we have more details to share, you can be sure to find them here. Thanks so much to everyone for all your support over the years - we couldn't have done it without you.View the full article

Well, this is surprising news indeed! I would have never thought that all those premier memberships would have yielded that much but I guess I was wrong. Wow!

So what are your plans for the LEGO company? I think you should start with some name changes; no one has nor ever will understand what a LEGO is. Call it "Super Bloks" and I think everyne will get what you're selling. But, of course, that's not my call. I wish you well with your future!

There's nothing to fear
Your saviors are here
krogoth.jpg
This ship is coming down
This ship is coming down
This ship is coming down
Coming down
Coming down

@Dralcax: Well, you aren't an official employee anymore. You can't talk to under 13-year old people, and I'm sure there's a few that shall read this. So, you just got fired, probs.

On topic, this appears to be great news. Perhaps this could mean the revival of all the great themes that didn't need to end, like Exo-Force, Mars Mission, and of course Bionicle.

Heh, BBC Contest 6-something: Create a Model for Bionicle's Return! Winner gets to actually make their figure into a set!

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH APIRL FOOLS IS AWESOME AHAHAHA ALSO NOBODY WILL EVER SEE THIS SO WORLD DOMINATION!

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hapori Tohu Lego sets at last!

-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

All I can say is 'if only'. Then again, I'd be happy just buying the molds and machines that made the bits and making bionicle bits in every colour I ever wanted.

But in all seriousness, TLG under the control of BZPower would be devastatingly awesome if it ever actually happened. Too bad the former is a multinational multi-billionaire organisation.

I actually wish this was true, since the idea of BZP buying the intellectual property of LEGO known as BIONICLE has crossed my mind multiple times.

Nice try though! :nahnah:

I'd love to see that happen, especially if Greg came along with it. They could say "Well, you're not doing anything with it"
Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

@Dralcax: Well, you aren't an official employee anymore. You can't talk to under 13-year old people, and I'm sure there's a few that shall read this. So, you just got fired, probs.

On topic, this appears to be great news. Perhaps this could mean the revival of all the great themes that didn't need to end, like Exo-Force, Mars Mission, and of course Bionicle.

Heh, BBC Contest 6-something: Create a Model for Bionicle's Return! Winner gets to actually make their figure into a set!

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH APIRL FOOLS IS AWESOME AHAHAHA ALSO NOBODY WILL EVER SEE THIS SO WORLD DOMINATION!

Zakaro

Darn you, COPPA! Darn you to heck!

I still think "LEGO Renews BIONICLE as Line Reoriented Toward Girls" would've been 10 times better.

banner.jpg

Is this it? The April Fools Day pranks are usually a lot better than just telling people they bought LEGO. That's like going into the street and yelling "I bought all of teh Walmartz!" and then going back inside.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I saw this coming from a mile away. With BZPower's growing success in the past months, it was bound to happen I'm proud of BZPower for achieving this move. Huge congratulations to the administration! I look forward to seeing how this turns out for both BZPower and LEGO. :)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Doesn't this mean the staff can never post again because they're now restricted by COPPA? Oh what fun that will be! :PI, too, look forward to seeing what new fruit this will bear.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

All hail Hapori Tohu, Lord of LEGO!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I was hoping for a KimPower repeat.

Or maybe HFPower. Even worse! =P

Anyway, this would have been great because then I'd have several years to see the LMB get ravaged by actual rules. >:-D

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I woke up in my barely conscious state and saw this and was like mother of god what's gotten into Black Six this time. Then I remembered it was April Fools' Day. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

All hail the new LEGO owners! As we all are a part of BZPower, that means we are all part-owners of LEGO! Bravo to BZP and LEGO for both seeing that this was the right decision to make.

"P.S. - That was in massive sarcasm quotes, you fool."

-GLADos, Portal 2

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")