BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Oh, okay, I don't feel so bad for making my extra characters now.

With four people under my command, I'm now square with the approximate average.

YAYEZ!!!

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My new female Vortixx, Lash, is wandering aimlessly in the Darkwalk tunnels under Mangaia looking for the Piraka. I've PMed Nuju about getting my hands on some of that Anti, but I obviously still need to find the actual Piraka to get that loot IC. They're proving a little tricky to find, as it happens. Makuta's Lair and the Vault are still in the Kini-Nui topic, right? 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My new female Vortixx, Lash, is wandering aimlessly in the Darkwalk tunnels under Mangaia looking for the Piraka. I've PMed Nuju about getting my hands on some of that Anti, but I obviously still need to find the actual Piraka to get that loot IC. They're proving a little tricky to find, as it happens. Makuta's Lair and the Vault are still in the Kini-Nui topic, right? 

Yes sir

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Toroshu players, my current pet project on the wiki is the Kentoku Civil War, can I ask any leaders of clans if I've gotten anything wrong? Or if you want anything added to make it more accurate?

• Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

At the moment I'm set on an adventure with Syvra (Voxumo's character). I'm only doing one character right now to get a hold on the story though. I might do more but I still want to get a hold of how things work. I currently don't have any real plans for my adventure but I'm hoping things speed up as things go along, and I'm hoping even for some sort of integration into a bigger plot by coincidence eventually, or else things might get boring. First stop is Onu-Koro though. And by the way Voxumo, if you're reading this know that Syvra's foot is purple.  :P (because why not)

Well, fairly certain if you stick with syvra for a bit, you might get involved in some minor plot, afterall there is a reason for a stop in Onu-koro. 

Also, Which staff is it that plays Kuno, first son of the fursic?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Toroshu players, my current pet project on the wiki is the Kentoku Civil War, can I ask any leaders of clans if I've gotten anything wrong? Or if you want anything added to make it more accurate?

Looks good from my point of view. The Daikura are neutral for now, rather than unaligned, but if anyone touches our school, they will feel the wrath of a clan who does nothing but teach and learn Menti disciplines all day every day. We're quite good at them.

Anyone who wants to join in with this can see this post. Anyone who wants training is welcome at the Arohi School of the Mind.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Last Son Amakusa!

Your PM inbox is full, so I'll post this here.

Hi.

So it was a few months ago, but a couple of our characters were interacting in Kentoku at the Arohi school on Sado. Now that things are moving at the school again and things are heating up in Kentoku all over the place, I wondered if you would like to continue that interaction between Tapui and Sokuratesu.

The last post was here.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/11183-bzprpg-kentoku-archipelago/page-12?do=findComment&comment=620342

Let me know if you want to keep it going.

Thanks,

The Lorax

ppg2.png

Does anyone have a character that is a member of the Dastana clan? If so, you can hire my sellsword Vortixx character, Dartakh.

Shameless self-advertising :D

I'm discussing this with Daniel via PM, but to anyone who doesn't know, non-Dasaka characters are not yet allowed to travel to Kentoku.

• Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Just out of curiosity, can characters currently out at sea encounter the Chiisai Ryuu? Shajs is fishing fairly far out to sea, would he be able to interact with them?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Just out of curiosity, can characters currently out at sea encounter the Chiisai Ryuu? Shajs is fishing fairly far out to sea, would he be able to interact with them?

Not yet, no. We just skipped the first...4-5 weeks of the trip, roughly, but the trip in total lasts about 2-3 months in terms of distance. We'll probably skip the uneventful parts of that to make it easier for the flow of the game (thanks RPG time), but it's not possible to encounter the ship yet. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Guess I'll have him try to interact later...

So much for Verulas taking a very unwise vacation to the Archipelego in the near future. And creating a Dasaka character would involve killing him off due to the text limit on my PS3's keyboard, so that's not happening. Oh well.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Not yet, no. We just skipped the first...4-5 weeks of the trip, roughly, but the trip in total lasts about 2-3 months in terms of distance. We'll probably skip the uneventful parts of that to make it easier for the flow of the game (thanks RPG time), but it's not possible to encounter the ship yet. 

Do you think the sub would be able to interact with the Inika while at sea? That ship left Mata-Nui.....like, a loooong time ago.

• Upvote 4

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Except the Inika, to my knowledge, isn't necessarily even going in the same direction as the Archipelago, because no one on Mata Nui even knows where to go. When you consider just how much they would have to remain on a very, very direct course, not even realizing that that's the direction they would need to go to do so.

Don't mean to tell you not to contemplate it; it's an idea with interesting potential. But I would take it up with the staff, not the other vessel. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Plot twist: all of your ships are actually lost in the Bionicle Bermuda Triangle and will never see land again.

The End.

• Upvote 6

Or maybe this is just a game played by biological beings sitting in front of magic boxes tapping on plastic buttons.

Pfft that's ridiculous.

Dude, you've been drinking way too much of that Ga-Koro water.

• Upvote 6

Or maybe this is just a game played by biological beings sitting in front of magic boxes tapping on plastic buttons.

Pfft that's ridiculous.

That can't be right. I'm in the Bionicle Bermuda Triangle.

That Ga-Koro water gets REALLY far out there, maaan.

ocean currents and whatnot.

• Upvote 4

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Pfft that's ridiculous.

Oh yeah, it drifts out there and mixes with the pit mutagen out there in the triangle, and becomes even nastier. The Piraka drank some of it; that's why they're all insane. 

Pfft that's ridiculous.

Oh yeah, it drifts out there and mixes with the pit mutagen out there in the triangle, and becomes even nastier. The Piraka drank some of it; that's why they're all insane.

Correction: The result was Antidermis.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

:a::k::i:

Edited by The Nold
  • Upvote 2

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Pfft that's ridiculous.

Correction: The result was Antidermis.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

:a: :k: :i:

It all makes sense now...