BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hi. I don't know if this sort of thing is allowed, so if it isn't, I'm sorry. So if there' anyone who has a character that is a carpenter/craftsman/builder of any type, would you mind helping a character of mine and two of Roman Torchwick's repair a boat? If so, please PM me for details. Thank you.

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

Talking of that, if you want one of your matoran characters to become a toa, 1. is it possible? and 2. If so, how does it actually work?

I assume you have to get a staffy's approval, but if you do, can you just say IC that they find a toa stone etc? I mean, I'm assuming that toa stones are very rare indeed, but with toa-turaga transformations taking place sometimes, it isn't impossible that a few will turn up...

Actually; the only one, at all, that I can think of in recent memory would be this one

B)

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I would say a staff with a caduceus on each end.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

A bladed caduceus on each end then.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

In my understanding, the mata nui conflict between light and shadow is a dialectic between creation and destruction.
Healing is a creative power, I find myself puzzled that a being of shadow would posses a non-destructive power

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

I argue that makuta's healing was not healing, but that destruction made him more powerful.

It has to align with his thesis of destruction. That's what made him the ultimate lego villian: the matoran lived to build he was destruction incarnate. 
Even in the destruction of the forest, he was there. His essence was there. 
He cannot be destroyed because he is destruction.
he is void.
Therefore it might look like healing, but he cannot be destroyed. For he is nothing. 

He is the void. 

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

You are confusing me Rorschach. It sounds like you are saying that Makuta's Quick Heal powers (which also work on other people) are just him gaining power from destruction.

Somehow.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Show of hands: how many characters have actually been looting while in Ko-Koro?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You are confusing me Rorschach. It sounds like you are saying that Makuta's Quick Heal powers (which also work on other people) are just him gaining power from destruction.

Somehow.

Point taken.

Then the burden falls on Greg for not being consistant. 

• Upvote 1

--Character Profiles--

I argue that makuta's healing was not healing, but that destruction made him more powerful.

It has to align with his thesis of destruction. That's what made him the ultimate lego villian: the matoran lived to build he was destruction incarnate. 

he is void.

Therefore it might look like healing, but he cannot be destroyed. For he is nothing. 

He is the void.

Makuta's healing is healing. His nature =/= his powers. Just because someone is evil doesn't mean they can't wield healing or light powers, and just because someone is good doesn't mean they can't inflict pain. 

he is void.
He is the void.

Makuta's healing is healing. His nature =/= his powers. Just because someone is evil doesn't mean they can't wield healing or light powers, and just because someone is good doesn't mean they can't inflict pain. 

A fair point indeed. My sadness in this is Makuta was one villain who was generally most consistent with his thesis
Of course we see (as per the philosophy of lego) there is beauty even in the destruction. 
Kapura notes that even though Makuta's spirit lingers in the charred forest, that even the desolation is a Takara, a holy dance in worship of Mata Nui. 

There is destruction, but that is the chance to rebuild. That is Lego. That IS Bionicle.

At least originally, even Makuta's goodness was manifest in the form of destruction. 

--Character Profiles--

The only ones are in Ga.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar