BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

DO you fear for their lives? Now that it is open season on Rahkshi and all.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

We were expecting mummy dragon. We weren't expecting Kanohi Dragons to act in a way different to normal reptile biology and have the daddy dragon be guarding the nest as well....

Well, if dragons are dinosaurs and dinosaurs are birds...that doesn't seem too far fetched.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Yeah, while scientists have learned that maybe the Rex was a nurturing parent, best not bring JP into too much since it is believed that there has been minimal research into the dinosaurs or their personalities.

Though I can see the point of your reference. I'd rather get a piece of Dr. Harding.

Sorry that was bad...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

A little notice to those people who have gotten an Exo-Matoran approved: if you plan on retrieving your mech IC, then you won't have to wait for Nuparu to finish whatever he may be occupied with. His right hand Wiremu (played by yours truly) will stand ready to accomodate you.

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

They're still in the Ga-Wahi topic, though I think the majority of them returned to the sub.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Are people allowed to request an audience with Echelon as of yet?

Nothing's stopping you from making the request. Just walk up to the guards outside the Sanctum and ask them to let you in. Maybe they'll agree, maybe they'll kill you. The surprise is all part of the fun.

But you'll have to get in line. Dayeth is handing over yet another misguided visitor for interrogation. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ironically, there's been a few times IRL where I've been finding myself saying it as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"This intruder is either a spy or stupid, and the new Ko-Koro has a place for neither."

Having finally actually read the guy's profile, I'm opting towards "both." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Eyy what's up. I'm gonna start posting again as soon as I can get some updates on what's going on at the moment. Anything happening that I can jump in on?

Last I heard Echelon & co. had taken over Ko-Koro. What's happened since then?

Thanks boyos.

• Upvote 1

Q2TtLEz.png

Welp, I'm back too...  looks like a nice for players to pop their hands back into the room, wave, and pick up their PCs for some RPing...

I'm guess, aside from the kanohi dragon stuff, nothing much has happened in the past weeks?

Edited by Kughii

Their alliance with the Brotherhood was dissolved, and the cultists were kicked out of the city.

Onu-Koro is planning a counter-attack and has developed Exo-Matoran (mechs) using Rahkshi armor as materials; needless to say, there is now a bounty on Rahkshi.

The Dasaka expedition has regrouped at the sub and are planning on hitting up Ga-Koro again sometime soon.

There's a revolution brewing in Po-Koro, although like the Onu-Koro bank heist, it's proceeding very slowly.

The Dastana seceded from the Empire relatively peacefully (so far) over in Kentoku, and a group is currently questing for Kanohi Dragon eggs.

Ihu-Koro's planning on doing something with corpses in regards to the Ko-Koro conquest, and the mercenary organisation known as The Outsiders have allied themselves with them and the Ta-Koro Guard in order to keep the supply route open and prevent the bad guys from gaining access to the cable car.

Le-Koro recently celebrated driving back a swarm of tree-eating beetles heading towards their village.

Most of the Piraka are now over in the Ko-Wahi topic.

The other Koro's are housing the refugees from Ko-Koro.

Anything else I forgot, guys?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

If the Brotherhood were capable of kicking Echelon's butt, they would've done so while they were still in the city. They don't stand a snowball's chance in mangai of beating him now that they'd have to fight their way back into the city to do so. 

From what I remember he used to be one of Mata Nui's angels or something. Not that I remember Mata Nui having any divine servants in the first place.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

One must remember that even gods have limits. Such as not being able to directly affect the world physically (though that obviously didn't apply to Makuta).

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

It's less of him not needing them and more the fact that as far as we know the pantheon of this universe only has two or three beings in it.

It does not fit the lore.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

There's also the fact that anything less than them being completely destroyed would get all you mooks to riot thanks to your weird, undeserved infatuation with Hungry Skeleton Magneto

I'd leave a city full of that too.

• Upvote 9

helo frens

Wasn't their god, Alaskamanray or whatever his name is (I can never remember that stupid name) an actual, you know, god?

What, you mean like, y'know, Makuta? :P See where I'm coming from here?

Edited by 000

Kathok

Wasn't their god, Alaskamanray or whatever his name is (I can never remember that stupid name) an actual, you know, god?

What, you mean like, y'know, Makuta? :P See where I'm coming from here?

Makuta wasn't even killed, he was banished by the Mask of Stories. Alabastermicrophone won't have to deal with that for quite some time.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png