Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Uh, is anyone open for interaction? I can't find them if that is the case, and nobody has interacted with Cadwin.

Oh, i was going to try, but you said he was near the entrance iirc, and of my rahks two are headed towards the infirmary, one is in the refetory, and one is just outside the refectory.

though now i realize Rose doesn't actually know where the infirmary is so...

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Funny thing is, none of us know where the infirmary actually is.

The first post doesn't actually give its location relative to everything else in the school. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I thought the courtyard was just a big open space in between the school's wings. There's never been any mention of the infirmary having windows, so I'm not sure how it could be seen from the courtyard... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I thought the courtyard was just a big open space in between the school's wings. There's never been any mention of the infirmary having windows, so I'm not sure how it could be seen from the courtyard... 

Okay, if you must to be so specific, I thought you could see the infirmary doors from the Courtyard. But like I said this was ages ago, and probably more conjecture or artistic license or something anyways.

(And actually there is one window, facing north, towards the sea. But that probably doesn't help.)

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Okay, so according to the intro post, the gym is basically a second building tacked onto the east wing. The library is somewhere in the west wing, and the refectory is also in the east wing, quite close to the gym. The infirmary isn't mentioned at all, unfortunately. 

However, as Onaku pointed out, if its one window faces northwards, then there'd be a fair number of dorm rooms and hallways between it and the courtyard. 

For those looking for a broader aproximation of the location's whereabouts, I believe Ultron/Wyrd had said that Palma set up shop in an empty dorm room at one point, so if your character is near their room, they're (arguably) in the general vicinity of the infirmary.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

But there are dorms in every wing of the school...

Really?

I just kind of assumed that they were all grouped together somewhere, since that's how it seemed everyone was treating them for interaction purposes.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

One of the dorm wings is completely abandoned, but presumably most of the rest are inhabited. 

For those looking for a broader aproximation of the location's whereabouts, I believe Ultron/Wyrd had said that Palma set up shop in an empty dorm room at one point, so if your character is near their room, they're (arguably) in the general vacinity of the infirmary.

Almost - it's an empty washroom.

IC: The medbay for Corpus Rahkshi was a largely improvised affair. It was an unused washroom in the south wing that Palma had simply assumed ownership of and had been steadily modified with supplies and equipment since then

Those are just interspersed throughout the dorm wings, so your point about general vicinity still stands.

(Also, is it just me being too tired to think properly, or does it not make much sense that a room in the south wing has a window facing north? Maybe the building is shaped like a sideways H or something?)

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Wait, the south block? That means the infirmary is actually in the empty dorm wing. 

Some say we have been a little overly optimistic in how many dormitories we have, since the entire south block is, at present, entirely unused. 

Well, it is made of sentient living rock that eats stuff, so that's not so far-fetched, really...

Uh, is anyone open for interaction? I can't find them if that is the case, and nobody has interacted with Cadwin.

I've got Bonegleam on the Causeway, and Vyper in the gym, both open for interaction. 

How I feel every week, though with my cousins

Well, hello. Haven't seen you in the topics for a while. 

Been submerged in homework and lack of internet till now

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Ouch. Fair enough.

Well, Time to get back in the game now Bionifight Infinite has ended. But first...

Name: Arsenal

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Level: 2

Gear: Mechanized arms that can switch out his hands for twin energy cannons which fire Impact shots, but due to their potency, they need an hour of cooldown after a continuous usage until they can be used again, Spiked Greaves

Apperance: The first thing you might notice about Arsenal is that he appears to be mostly mechanical, with exposed gears and pistons on his limbs, exhaust pipes on his torso, and twin gun barrels protruding from his upper arms. His dull grey carapace is Industrial-looking and Practical.

Personality: Arsenal may seem intimidating at first, being more Machine than rahk, but he’s actually rather nice, and loves nothing more than hanging out with his friends after a day on the field. However, in battle, He is very trigger-happy and will gladly let loose on any foe that stands in his way.

Bio: Arsenal was created in the same batch of Kraata as Swarm, whom he considers a sister. An accident early on in life made him lose 75% of his original body, so the engineering class reconstructed him with a few “extras”.

Name: Swarm

Variation: Insect control

Gear: Twin Knives

Apperance: Swarm is a Lithe Rahkshi, clad in orange and black armour patterned in the likeness of a wasp. Her general armour design is very simple and smooth compared to her brethren.

Personality: Appropriate for her power, Swarm is an avid Insect lover, and usually leaves flowers outside her dorm window. She is also quite nice (oddly enough for a rahkshi), but hurt anyone close to her (Especially her brother), and she will not hesitate to unleash a swarm of angry bees on you.

Bio: Swarm was created in the same batch of Kraata as Arsenal, whom she considers a brother. Since then, they have always stuck close to each other.

I think something along the lines of these two Ideas has probably been done before. Apologies if their personalities are a bit generic, but I feel like the best thing to build a personality is to just go with whatever's natural through writing.

Also, if Arsenal's name sounds too silly, I can always change it to something more appropriate.

Edited by Dr. Medic

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Not sure if you realise this or not, but Arsenal's powers aren't going to work on the 75% of his body that isn't rahkshi anymore. 

Kind of begs the question as to which 25% of his body his powers actually work on, though. 

Well, Density Control is pretty close to Limited Invulnerability protection-wise, and the way Dane played one of his characters during a fight with Venom seemed to suggest that Rahkshi of the former were susceptible to internal injuries via blunt-force trauma (in that specific case, a series of rapid punches being delivered to his face, which may or may not have caused his head to slam into the floor a couple of times as well - memory's a bit fuzzy on that last detail), so it could be argued that they might possibly share a similar weakness...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, I think we established a while back that Limited Invulnerability rahks' powers only really served as stronger armour, at least at lower levels. So they could still be scorched, bludgeoned, frozen, suffocated, electrocuted, etc. 

Anyway, i have returned- Okay okay hold the rotten vegetables for a second. Could someone who has a better memory than i do recap as to what may have occurred to my characters in interaction?

Literally nothing. I didn't make a single post for Canvas, Melody, or Xi. It was too much power for me. That, and I've been waiting on Scorp to post as Percy...

Of course the school has supply/storage rooms. Where else would the Porters keep their supplies? I'm pretty sure I had one of the lost Matoran hide in a room like that when Mangai was teleporting crazily all across the school after them. 

Of course the school has supply/storage rooms. Where else would the Porters keep their supplies? I'm pretty sure I had one of the lost Matoran hide in a room like that when Mangai was teleporting crazily all across the school after them. 

That sounded like a supply room so old the spiderwebs had fossilized.

Also, i found this and thought of you somehow, here you go.

12107050_10203261563978318_1336996827480

• Upvote 1

Um... okay... ?

Not entirely sure why you felt the need to put that in the discussion topic for Corpus Rahkshi instead of a PM or something, or why an image full of bad animal puns would make you think of me. 

Name: Pentaghast

Variation:Weather Control

Gear: One Earth Claw,replacing her lower left arm, capable of becoming a hook, a small anchor with a chain, and a cannon(really just a metal Zamor launcher), one cutlass. A small sailing craft (the Gadunka) that she keeps moored on on of the beaches.

Appearance: Much of Pentaghast's body has been modified, with a menagerie of Clockwork joints made of a brass colored metal, as well as a right leg made entirely of the strange metal. has many stories of how she ended up this way, all fantastic and perhaps not entirely true.

Personality: Driven by greed, whether for knowledge, power or even monetary compensation, Pentaghast will do anything for some sort of summary payment, so long as it is worth something to her.

Bio: Not much is known beyond her own wild tales, but she is known to have come from a very.... eccentric Makuta. She spent three weeks constructing her ship(made from likely stolen materials) before actually coming to the school proper.

Thanks for the clarification on the metal, Approved

Name: Arsenal

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gear: Mechanized arms that can switch out his hands for twin energy cannons, Spiked Greaves

Apperance: The first thing you might notice about Arsenal is that he appears to be mostly mechanical, with exposed gears and pistons on his limbs, exhaust pipes on his torso, and twin gun barrels protruding from his upper arms. His dull grey carapace is Industrial-looking and

Personality: Arsenal may seem intimidating at first, being more Machine than rahk, but he’s actually rather nice, and loves nothing more than hanging out with his friends after a day on the field. However, In battle, He is very trigger-happy and will gladly let loose on any foe that stands in his way.

Bio: Arsenal was created in the same batch of Kraata as Swarm, whom he considers a sister. An accident early on in life made him lose 75% of his original body, so the engineering class reconstructed him with a few “extras”.

Name: Swarm

Variation: Insect control

Gear: Twin Knives

Apperance: Swarm is a Lithe Rahkshi, clad in orange and black armour patterned in the likeness of a wasp. Her general armour design is very simple and smooth compared to her brethren.

Personality: Appropriate for her power, Swarm is an avid Insect lover, and usually leaves flowers outside her dorm window. She is also quite nice (oddly enough for a rahkshi), but hurt anyone close to her (Especially her brother), and she will not hesitate to unleash a swarm of angry bees on you.

Bio: Swarm was created in the same batch of Kraata as Arsenal, whom she considers a brother. Since then, they have always stuck close to each other.

Swarm is approved, but I've got a few question about Arsenal. Those energy cannons, what kind of damage are we talking for when they hit something? And since it looks like they draw their power from Arsenal himself, how often can he use them before tiring himself out and draining the batteries. You also leave his appearance on an "and". And what? Don't leave us hanging :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Swarm is approved, but I've got a few question about Arsenal. Those energy cannons, what kind of damage are we talking for when they hit something? And since it looks like they draw their power from Arsenal himself, how often can he use them before tiring himself out and draining the batteries. You also leave his appearance on an "and". And what? Don't leave us hanging :P

I figure It's nothing too bad a Rahkshi can handle, think like an energy blast or an Impact-type weapon, to keep it balanced. Energy blasts are a thing in this game, right?

As for the power source for the cannons, after a large continuous usage of shots, they should need a cooldown period (an hour or so in-game) until they can be used again. That sound reasonable to you?

Oh and sorry for leaving the sentence on "and". I've fixed it now. Silly me. :P

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Energy blasts are a thing in this game, right?

Not really, I don't think. Off the top of my head, I can't come up with any canon Bionicle weapons that fired energy blasts.