What if the bionicle fanbase was given it's own country?

masterchirox580

Our clothing would consist of masks...

...only masks.

• Upvote 7

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Nah, we'd be given a tropical island. Some people would build a giant robot to live inside, but others would prefer the natural environment of the island. Oh, and everyone would divide into tribes based on element…and 2/3 of them would be either Ta- or Ko-. Then everyone would sit around and complain that things were better in the good old days before we had our own country.  :P

• Upvote 9

Nah, we'd be given a tropical island. Some people would build a giant robot to live inside, but others would prefer the natural environment of the island. Oh, and everyone would divide into tribes based on element…and 2/3 of them would be either Ta- or Ko-. Then everyone would sit around and complain that things were better in the good old days before we had our own country.  :P

Question, can I be in Coco-Koro and a Toa of Chocolate?   :P Back on topic, we will genetically engineer gukkos and mahi and other rahi, and we will farm and ride them :D   

• Upvote 1

I would rule. Ye would all be under my command. Thy possessions no longer beist thou, but mine. Thy life no longer belongeth to thyself but to me. Thou shalt live to serve me; your master.

Nuh-uh, we would clearly worship Velika. Or Greg.

• Upvote 1

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

I would rule. Ye would all be under my command. Thy possessions no longer beist thou, but mine. Thy life no longer belongeth to thyself but to me. Thou shalt live to serve me; your master.

Greg would be our true ruler!

Will be writing stories shortly-Watch this space.

Here's my blog, where you can listen to me read bad fanfics.

Question, can I be in Coco-Koro and a Toa of Chocolate?   :P Back on topic, we will genetically engineer gukkos and mahi and other rahi, and we will farm and ride them :D   

Whoa, genetically engineer Gukko? NEVER. Also, "Gukkos" is not the correct plural form of Gukko. It's like sheeps and deers.

Gathered friends... All hail GREG FARSHTEY! All who resist... SURRENDER... OR RUN. But don't despair, young Matoran- Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is Greg. And Greg can overcome all. But in Greg's legend, every pile of parts is a treasure, every Rahi larger than a Stone Rat deserves a physical representation made by some BZP member, and anyone who doesn't scream and run when BIONICLE returns has committed a crime worse than sacrilege.

That... is the legend of the BIONICLE, Farshtey style.

Your undaily dose of nonsensical Greg-infused BIONICLE quotes brought to you by: Gukko Lord.

• Upvote 2

Imagine how he would react, "UN members knock on his door" "Greg we gave a piece of land to a bunch of fanboys and we need you to run it" "why me?. "Because they really like your writing" "but I don't know the slightest thing about economics" "they say they'll be able to survive with just your awesomeness around, now get on the plain before they start a nuclear weapons programme. 

• Upvote 3

It's time to move on.

We'd all split into groups and eventualy learn to make masks that grant us powers like Kanohi and we would learn to control elements. We would pick the six wisest members of BZPower as our leaders and we would call them turaga. We would live peicefully until someone gets fed up with us praising Greg all the time and people would ban together to stop them and return prigs to the island.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

We'd all split into groups and eventualy learn to make masks that grant us powers like Kanohi and we would learn to control elements. We would pick the six wisest members of BZPower as our leaders and we would call them turaga. We would live peicefully until someone gets fed up with us praising Greg all the time and people would ban together to stop them and return prigs to the island.

Prigs? Explain... Anyway, I'd likely be an Air-Ice fusion. :P

Our legislative body would spend all its time debating what Rahkshi powers the Makuta of the Melding Universe had, and what elements the unnamed Toa Mangai were.

• Upvote 8

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Well there would be a lot of civil war of what character x character would be (there was already a what Toa of the Green mask should be in that poll of the 11th Mangai), a lot of Rakshi Head and Nuva Should armor for female chest armor as a real. If you burn or destroy any bionicle set and part, you will be in jail for along time or be put to death.

And if anyone like Hero Factory, they would be killed right on the spot.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Alright, let's start thinking of ways to avoid that. First possible way we'll all die- starvation/dehydration. My solutions:

To come to the island, each person must know how to farm a crop that grows in the climate- and bring its seeds to the island- or they must be able to purify saltwater.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

The Ga-Matoran (those who purify our water) must be young, attractive and in swimming costumes at all times, weather-permitting. As water-purification and fishing are unisex jobs, this allows both genders of other tribes to enjoy visiting the Ga-Wahi beach.

As I know how to purify seawater for both salt and fresh water, this makes me a happy Ga-Matoran.

Edited by Regitnui
  • Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

The Ga-Matoran (those who purify our water) must be young, attractive and in swimming costumes at all times, weather-permitting. As water-purification and fishing are unisex jobs, this allows both genders of other tribes to enjoy visiting the Ga-Wahi beach.

As I know how to purify seawater for both salt and fresh water, this makes me a happy Ga-Matoran.

Attractive, well I'm certainly not fit for the job :( .

• Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

Attractive, well I'm certainly not fit for the job :( .

Well, we will all be wearing masks. We can give you a Matatu, or something else that covers your face. Swimming and running can take care of the rest.

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Who said we were fishing with lines? Nets are more efficient, and spears double as defence until we tame the kewa crabs

Wait, are we saying this country takes place in the Matoran universe?

No I mean as in what if the bionicle fanbase got it's own country in the real world. 

It wouldn't be in the MU, but our country would try and build one ASAP.

Also, I would be the Toa of Awesome. Just saying.

Of course, if we use 2001-era names, we might get sued by the Maori. We'd have to either change the names or leave their jurisdiction. 

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Of course, if we use 2001-era names, we might get sued by the Maori. We'd have to either change the names or leave their jurisdiction. 

Well, once we have the space program up and running, I think our gigantic awesome robot with tropical islands in space will be enough to simply ignore such petty cultural over-sensitivity! :3

Seriously; I say we try and go 1 to 1 scale (and when measurements disagree; go for the larger one);

More room for engineering more Rahi; & creating an actual swarm hehe

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.