BIONICLE Mafia XI: The Shadow Lords: Rise of the Lords of Shadow

Burnmad

^^^Not quite, Tex. Null doesn't just mean not voting for any suspects, Null means voting to forgo the hanging so that Everybody Lives, Rose! Just This Once! Abstentions don't count towards anything. A hanging can occur with a majority of Abstentions, it cannot occur with a majority of Nulls.

bug_animated.gif

I null on all counts.

because voting for anyone else would make me look suspicious

You could always vote Xaeraz

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS???

I HEARD MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

I

VOTE

ME

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

It was a majority last time I posted, lul.

Day 1: The Null Family

Four nooses hung from the gallows that morning. To match them, four figures were marched up the street, which was lined with people on either side. The first figure was a haggard old man, good ol' Old Man Null. He was the kind of old man people made nasty rumors about, like having bodies in his freezer, or collecting severed appendages in his trash cans. But in reality, Uncle Null was a nice old man, who worked long and hard, far past retirement age, to scrape together enough widgets to help feed his family. But it was all for naught; those he had worked so hard to provide for were in line behind him. These were Uncle Null, who had lost his left leg in the Villagian army; Nullette, the most innocent, sweet gal in all the city; and lastly, little Nuller, who had a severe disease that had left him cripple both in mind and body.

These were the four the Village had decided to hang on that morning. As the hangman tied the nooses around their necks, there was not a single onlooker that shed no tears in regret. Then some unseen sign was made by Blade, an honorary member of the Null family. Immediately after, he drew his... blade, and the countless other members of the Null family descended on the square, brandishing swords and axes. The Village was completely unprepared, and they knew when Burnmad, the very Host of the game, took an arrow to the knee, that all hope of survival was lost. Each and every one of them was slaughtered.

But luckily, thanks to the questionable legitimacy of Nulls surviving a hanging they were voted most in, the power of the Staff reversed time and revived all that had fallen in battle. Burnmad quickly sprang up onto the gallows and negotiated quietly with the Null family. After several minutes, the ropes were retied, and the Nulls were strung up by their hands. Then, having been technically hung, they were cut down and sent back to their homes.

- :burnmad:

Well dang.. didn't even have a chance to say i vote null for all... but hey you peeps have done magically well with this.

Also burnmad gonna edit the first post to show who has been killed?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It is night and I vote Null for all anyway :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )