If You Could Have Just One Superpower...

Makuta_of_Oz

Hammerspace! In other words, having access to a large pocket dimension where I could store my stuff, and access it whenever I want. But I wouldn't waste it all on giant hammers. If I was being attacked by someone, for example, I could just throw them into Hammerspace, and bring them back out later when I was better equipped to deal with the problem. Or not at all. Then there's the ability to pull out a car, motorbike, hang glider etc whenever you suddenly need transport. And if I was into superheroing, I could have a massive artillery of weapons on hand at all times. ...yes, I have thought about this far too much....

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

There are several superpowers in the world I'd love to have, and several of them are quite cool. Invisibility, pyschometry, telekinesis, and teleporting are a few to name, but choosing just one? It'd have to be teleporting. Forget flying somewhere with expensive travel tickets. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I'd probably want terrakinesis (control over earth/stone). I really like the Earthbenders from Avatar: the Last Airbender, and I think it'd be pretty cool to be one.

darkrai_movie_banner_jpeg.jpg

PBZP requesting is momentarily stopped so I can finish off the current requests.

A A B C C D E F F G H I J K L M N N O P Q R S S S T T T T U V W X Y Z

Black= Available Red= Under Progress Blue= Finished

I'd probably just have the power to feel as though I'm experiencing what everyone else and everything else in the world was experiencing at the moment, with all the required secondary powers to prevent my brain from exploding from the strain. But if I had to pick one superpower merely to survive; that is to say, if I was actually becoming a superhero or the world was being attacked by supervillains, etc., I'd grant myself control of electromagnetism in all its entirety. Partly because improvised railguns are cool. Mainly because one just can't get enough different ways to fry things. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The ability to remove everyone else's superpowers.

This XD *gives you cookies* In seriousness though, probably shape-shifting. It's fairly flexible and useful, and not that easy to abuse.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I don't know. Maybe I'd just be a country from Hetalia, make my country really powerful, and BAM! A world superpower! XD Or Pasta Monster! Like the Hulk, but if anyone gets in between me and my pasta... :vampire: Maybe I'd just have the power to turn invisible... Or into Canada. But, most likely, is Rabid Fangirl. Whenever I see something worth squueing over, like :flaguk: :flagusa: , I will go into a mad rage until I get what I want and drool all over it like I have rabies.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

The ability to shoot lightning from my hands. And to be able to create clouds that shoot lightning.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Hammerspace! In other words, having access to a large pocket dimension where I could store my stuff, and access it whenever I want. But I wouldn't waste it all on giant hammers. If I was being attacked by someone, for example, I could just throw them into Hammerspace, and bring them back out later when I was better equipped to deal with the problem. Or not at all. ...yes, I have thought about this far too much....

Now I'm not sure, but I think I'm seeing a Scot Pilgrim sub-space reference there. As for me, I think it would either be teleportation (the style that Nightcrawler or Azazele has) or lightning abilities. Something that caan shoot outof my hands and look all awesome. :3

How 2007

It's really a toss up between telekinesis and astral projection. Telekinesis is not only useful, but would be pretty darn cool. Of course I'd end up abusing it in some way, but why have a power if you can't have fun with it? Astral projection is probably less practical than teleportation, but could be more useful depending on what constraints you put on the powers. I just like the thought of being able to go to Europe without actually going to Europe.

BZPRPG

I would choose the ability to fiy. It may not be the most exciting power ever created, but I would just love to lift off the ground and fly to the various places I have to be nowadays. (I would also save a lot of money on gas too! :P)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'd have The Force as a superpower, because it's like many powers in one. And it's totally easy to abuse, but owell we all make sacrifices :P. ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Hammerspace! In other words, having access to a large pocket dimension where I could store my stuff, and access it whenever I want. But I wouldn't waste it all on giant hammers. If I was being attacked by someone, for example, I could just throw them into Hammerspace, and bring them back out later when I was better equipped to deal with the problem. Or not at all. ...yes, I have thought about this far too much....

Now I'm not sure, but I think I'm seeing a Scot Pilgrim sub-space reference there.
Hammerspace and pocket dimensions appear in a lot of stuff, so, kind of but not entirely.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Infinite wisdom and infinite mental capacity. Or if infinite isn't allowed, just astronomically large capacity. I'd probably be able to figure out ways to get myself somore powers. As far as coolest power, Astral Projection is amazing. Especially if you can project objects too, not just yourself. ~Roablin

banner.png

That depends. If I'm going to be crime-fighting with said power, then I want something like laser eyes, or some other easily weaponized power. If I'm just going to 'have' a power, and only use it to show off and stuff. Then an element like lightning or fire would be best. And finally, if it's just going to be me, living my normal life, but with a super power. Then teleportation. Or cloning. Actually definitely clones. I could be productive without having to move. :D

jlovfkk.jpg

Whenever I headbutt someone, they turn into money,

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Unlimited shapeshifting! I could turn into literally anything. Sci-fi characters, famous people, vehicles, animals, appliances, etc. It kind of includes most other superpowers.

Yeah probably this. I could transform into a Shikadi Master and use his teleportation power! :D I could also transform into any other fictional being I like and see what it's like. If I fransform into a Makuta I gain over 40 powers, including fun ones like plant control, teleportation and sleep!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!