Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Me too! I am SOOOO excited for the new year and arc! I can't wait to see what Nuju has for us! New Staff characters (most likely), new locations (maybe?) and a new storyline (possibly!?). I'd really wish he'd give us more so we the players wouldn't be so in the dark all the time. This waiting is killing me <_<

I want to know! START TALKING NUJU!!!!

:P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

---

Geardirector, while I'm sure this post is very relevant and exciting to people involved in or following your plot, all I see is a one-line post that I don't understand the context of. I recommend linking to long posts, where the awesomeness is evident to someone who hasn't been following what's going on there.

I am not by any means telling you not to post links to your posts - go for it! Just don't expect people to instantly respond to it.

Now, back to the subject of end-of-year plots! :D

Tbh, I'm glad on the whole that the Turaga are getting killed off. Paves the way for the players to have more say in the power struggles of the game. And I wonder what the factions will be...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ok, joking aside guys:

STOP

There is no more point in discussing this "noob" or "newb" argument. They may have technical differences like many other words in the English language, but for all practical and in most purposes they are interchangeable. The next person who brings this up will have their post deleted.

In fact, I will start deleting posts on a regular basis if you guys can't keep off these spammy topics. Really guys, this is enough.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Me too! I am SOOOO excited for the new year and arc! I can't wait to see what Nuju has for us! New Staff characters (most likely), new locations (maybe?) and a new storyline (possibly!?). I'd really wish he'd give us more so we the players wouldn't be so in the dark all the time. This waiting is killing me <_<

Uh, probably?

I wonder if Bohrok will make an appearance. Except they would have to be very different.

Also, Diamond Armor. Crystal Armor. Something related to crystals and the resting place.

Wouldn't Crystal armor just get completely wrecked by Toa of Crystals?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Aaaaas in the same way your current armor can get wrecked by EITHER a Toa of Iron OR a Toa of Magnetism? Your point is? :P

Aaaaas in the same way your current armor can get wrecked by EITHER a Toa of Iron OR a Toa of Magnetism? Your point is? :P

---

Well, as far as I know, while Toa of Iron and Magnetism CAN easily thrash with a person's armor, it's rare for them to actually pull out such offensive techniques.

I read somewhere it was because of 'Sportsmanship'.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

---

Well, as far as I know, while Toa of Iron and Magnetism CAN easily thrash with a person's armor, it's rare for them to actually pull out such offensive techniques.

I read somewhere it was because of 'Sportsmanship'.

Nah, Ferron just hasn't had a real chance yet.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

So you're saying you don't know anything, Tuck? I thought Nuju would tell you at least something. =P Anyway, when the new year rolls around, it'll hopefully give me a chance to become more active.

So you're saying you don't know anything, Tuck? I thought Nuju would tell you at least something. =P Anyway, when the new year rolls around, it'll hopefully give me a chance to become more active.

---

The duck in your sig deserves to be in the game.

And yeah, Tuck is probably hiding stuff from us. He's probably gonna get Joske to summon anvils to fall on us this time round....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

In 2012, Joske hurled meteors at people. Obviously, in 2013, the only way to surpass that is for Joske to hurl people at meteors.

~~~

...This must be.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

In 2012, Joske hurled meteors at people.

Obviously, in 2013, the only way to surpass that is for Joske to hurl people at meteors.

---------------

In 2012, Joske hurled meteors at people.

Obviously, in 2013, the only way to surpass that is for Joske to hurl people at meteors.

__

Where is Tuck.

He should do this.

-----------------

In 2012, Joske hurled meteors at people. Obviously, in 2013, the only way to surpass that is for Joske to hurl people at meteors.

~~~

...This must be.

Huh. Interesting...

Really though people, how in the name of the Great Spirit would I be able to pull that off without looking like a-

Hmmmmmmmm...

:notify:

There is one possibility, one coming up relatively soon. I coooooould... and if all else fails I could do it next year as well, there will be several choice instances for it as either an amazing event or an encore performance...

I'll get back to you.

@GeardirectorWhat's The Defenders' goal?@GravityWhat about Naru? Surely she can't just mutely follow Kehuri around forever.Edit: Toa have toes now?? Is there a place that described the anatomy of the species? I'm pretty lost here.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

@GeardirectorWhat's The Defenders' goal?@GravityWhat about Naru? Surely she can't just mutely follow Kehuri around forever.Edit: Toa have toes now?? Is there a place that described the anatomy of the species? I'm pretty lost here.

---

I would love to know. We had a contest over Toa Anatomy, but I never saw the results...

or any of the entries.

Edit: Toa have toes now?? Is there a place that described the anatomy of the species? I'm pretty lost here.

The exact anatomy of BZPRPG character varies depending on who's writing, some people seem to portray their characters more or less exactly like humans while others write as if they're entirely robotic, with most falling somewhere in between.

Wanted to point this out: the council, their ideas, blah blah blah, won't last for very long. With next year's plot, things are goung to be a lot different, I've heard. Supposedly Onu-Koro plays a large part in the staff plot, so this will end soon.For now, however, welcome to militaristic Onu-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.