Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

What absolutely perfect timing I have. The few days I decide to take a BZPower break...

Anyway, congrats EmperorWhenua, for the promotion, and congrats to everyone else, for a great season of roleplaying, and arguments over the science and physics of elemental control, absorbtion, and creation!

pNNgXax.jpg

I post an epic post and only get one response? Tough crowd. Just kidding :P , I'm glad I got the helpful response I did instead of some spam saying "Dat wuz gud." or something like that. ^_^ Also, Vakama had a jetpack?! Can someone elaborate.

P.S. @Meta: So I'm curious, what happened to your char and Jetzul during the Ga-Koro battle?

Vakama's disk launcher doubled as a jetpack. They talked about this in the comics/books, if you ever bothered to read them.

Joske inherited Vakama's disk launcher from Vakama...

Does Joske even still have it!?

So what are the rules on living Kanohi? I want to have a team of Toa I'm making to have them.

Also, Vakama had a jetpack?! Can someone elaborate.

He could fire flames from his disk launcher downwards when it was attached to his back.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Vakama's disk launcher doubled as a jetpack. They talked about this in the comics/books, if you ever bothered to read

...So THAT's why Vakama Metru's back in the set was weird and why the disc launcher fit on it like that...Why did I never notice this when I was...Nine....Never mind I have my answer >_>

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Quick question: What are the rules on Anixilia?

-The Toa loses control of the mask power

-The mask isnt necessarily organic.

-The mask becomes fully sentient, considered another character, except, y'know, without the element and actual bodies and weapons and all that.

-The mask and the Toa are not in perfect cohesion. You're using 2 brains now, which is an advantage, but the fact that there are always fallouts between 2 characters means most of the time, it's a struggle.

-You're gonna have to follow the Anxilia plot.

:)

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Oh great Lohkar's dead. People are dead. Why are people dying?

There goes one of the most creative stories of the arc.......

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Quick question: What are the rules on Anixilia?

-The Toa loses control of the mask power

-The mask isnt necessarily organic.

-The mask becomes fully sentient, considered another character, except, y'know, without the element and actual bodies and weapons and all that.

-The mask and the Toa are not in perfect cohesion. You're using 2 brains now, which is an advantage, but the fact that there are always fallouts between 2 characters means most of the time, it's a struggle.

-You're gonna have to follow the Anxilia plot.

:)

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

I fell in love at "fully sentient."

WIP

So. Yeah. The end. We made it, guys. We finally made it.

*beat*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!

*another beat*

But in all seriousness, this has been an incredible year-and-a-half, everyone; wicked glad I could be in it with you all.

EW, major congrats for your promotion (even if it means we're all going to die painful, glorious deaths).

So, onto the second arc. Let's do this!

[ BZPRPG ]

I'm still trying to figure out if that was a psych or or not. Since there is a distinct difference between "His life left his body" or some such thing, and anything involving "darkness" since a lot of the time that ends up being the guy falling unconscious.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm still trying to figure out if that was a psych or or not. Since there is a distinct difference between "His life left his body" or some such thing, and anything involving "darkness" since a lot of the time that ends up being the guy falling unconscious.

Cheeeeeeeeeesyyyyyyyyy.

I wouldn't worry tbh. I mean, really. Like I'm gonna kill your boy so soon without even letting him get acquainted with the new plotline. Yeaaaaaaaa.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm contemplating jamming with everyone I still need to interact with and dumping all my characters' wrap-ups into one giant post that no one will bother to read. Thoughts?

Edit - Ooh, maybe I could work it out so it's my thousandth post, too. I'm liking this idea.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

I think my the battle between my characters Morok and Vuracious is turning out quite well. It's definitely the best RPGing I've done in a while.

Scratch that. I've never been that awesome until now. This is the very best I've done.

I agree with Clockwork on that pairing. Its a sparklepire and a genderbender weird just doesn't seem to cut it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Man, I'm having SO much trouble keeping up with the storyline right now...

As well, like previously stated, it's like in Inkheart; when something goes in, something of equal/greater value has to come out. And since a malevolent deity/titan/antidermis entity got sent in...

Uh-oh.

Equivalent Exchange!

Next weekend is when my finals end, so perfect timing. It will be nice to get back into writing on a regular basis.

I see you lurking, Lloyd. Come out.

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

Rm7yy.gif 5ZCxv.gif BsmAY.gif Fg6i2.gif XdRcW.gif R4KHt.gif HIAEQ.gif YvuFW.gif  W5NHW.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I've been wondering why he was just lurking like that. I assume that all you veterans were waiting for the arc to end since several of you have been floating around for a month or two without doing anything.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

In a weird way, SkyraxTilian works. Probably better than most pairings.In4someonesays,"BLASPHEMY".A pairing that I rather do not approve of is DorianXTuara.-Dovydas

¯_(ツ)_/¯There's a much deeper meaning for their pairing than you probably see right now.Not that when that becomes clear you still won't like the ship.It's ok to not like things.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

The Yasurek Grieving Process

Not my best work in any way, but hopefully an adequate addition to the Lohkar sendoff.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

¯_(ツ)_/¯There's a much deeper meaning for their pairing than you probably see right now.Not that when that becomes clear you still won't like the ship.It's ok to not like things.

Yeah, exactly.It's just an imho thing based on the fact that, dangit, I liked Angelus/Tuara more.-Dovydas Edited by Eduard Bernstein

Yeah, exactly.It's just an imho thing based on the fact that, dangit, I liked Angelus/Tuara more.-Dovydas

People just grow apart ;_______;

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND